All Comments on 'Remembering Him Ch. 02'

by Ansleigh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Oh my!

What an incredibly hot and naughty story this is turning out to be! I feel I ought to be blushing reading it - but somehow, my thoughts are elsewhere ...

Very well done, Ansleigh, and more please! Five stars and a damp pair of knickers ;) !

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Next Day's News: Female Body Found Nude with Torture Marks

Today a female body was found with deep wounds of torture and destruction of tissue. Police say the girl was alive as late as last night and was last seen speeding away in a late model car with a smiling man.

ZoofManZoofManalmost 4 years ago
Response to caution.

In response to Shadowrosie's salutary warning, it is important that you continue to allow the heroine to have her choice to leave and only return of her own volition. However, that said, hopefully you'll take this saga down a road of increasing piercing, pain and desire as our two become mutually dependent; he giving, her receiving until neither can exist independently.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

DeSade was put in jail for a real reason. Other people deserve the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnsleigh@Ansleigh
40 Followers
Writer of erotica, journalist, sexual deviant, submissive, masochist, bi, searching for the next new experience to include in my writing...or to just enjoy. Make me beg.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES