Remembering My First Time

Story Info
My first time with a man and his seduction of me.
3.2k words
4.4
32.8k
20
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64unsure
64unsure
144 Followers

All Characters are over 18 & fictional

After spending this past year on lockdown due to COVID-19, I started cleaning out my attic. While going through the boxes up there, I came across my old union card for the Motion Picture Projectionist Union. Dated July 1, 1974. Shortly after turning 18 I joined the union to work in local theaters around town. Back then it was more complicated to show movies on film rather than now with everything digital.

I had been working in the theaters for about a year when I was transferred to work at an "adult" movie house. Triple X-rated movies were the primary source of porn back in the 1970s. Some of those types of theaters were rundown, seedy, buildings that I won't be caught dead in. This was a union theater, it was well maintained. I used to pity the cleaning crew that came in every night to clean the place. Knowing what went on during the movie.

From the projection booth, I could see everything in shadow form from the light being reflected from the screen.

Patrons would enter and sit alone at first, then someone would sit next to them, and then one head would drop into the lap of another. Someone sitting by themselves would open his fly and masturbate to the film.

I told the theater manager about all I could see from the booth, but he told me as long as they paid for a ticket and wasn't to bother other customers, anything they did was fine with him.

The projection booth was laid out with 2 carbon-arch 35milimeter projectors, a workbench for rewinding and repairing film stock, and for this story the most important part, a widow that slide open to look into the theater.

The carbon-arch projector worked like a welding machine. Two carbon rods barely touched to put out an arch of light to shine through the film to the screen. Just like the sun, light produces heat, and these machines put out a lot of heat. Sliding open the window in the booth allowed the heat to escape into the air-conditioned theater, and provided a little relief.

I would sit by the open window and count who was jacking off and who was getting a blowjob just to pass the time.

As the movie ends and the theater house lights would come up, I would catch myself laughing at the guys in a panic about getting caught. Jumping and pulling up their pants, or looking around to see who might have seen them.

Being 19 and a health young man, these movies took their toll on my dick. I would have to jack off several times a day just to be able to do my job, but in the privacy of the projection booth. I was doing it to the naked hot women getting fucked, I was 100 percent straight male.

During the intermission, I would watch the crowd leave and the new one enter. I would catch myself wondering why the men would go to a theater for gay sex. I just couldn't understand the appeal of sucking a cock.

One day, while the crowd was exiting the theater, I noticed one gentleman looking up at me from the floor.

He was an older man with a gray beard and salt and pepper shoulder-length hair. He looked right at me and smiled, I reacted by smiling back. Not to many people look up at the booth as they are leaving, but he made an effort to do that.

Before I would bring down the house lights to start the next movie, I would try to make sure everyone was in their seats. As I looked over the theater, I saw that same man walk down the back row directly under my booth window and take the seat. He looked up at me and smiled again. I smiled back. To be polite, I think. He took his seat and I lowered the lights.

The small green light that marked the exits cast a glow over the back row, so no one usually sat there if they were looking for some action. He was cast in that green hue as he sat there.

The film was running smoothly, so I returned to the window to catch the cool breeze blowing in. I looked down at the mystery man and saw he wasn't watching the movie he was watching me. When he caught my gaze, he smiled again. Why I did it I don't know, I smiled back again.

He then took his hands and began to open his slacks. He pulled them open and exposed his cock. He looked back up at me. I ducked my head back into the booth. I wanted to avoid watching him jack off.

After a minute or two. Curiosity got the best of me, I peeked back out the window. To my surprise, or maybe disappointment, he wasn't stroking himself. His arms were stretched across the back of the seats next to him, and he was just looking up at me.

I jerked my head back, and wondered just what he was doing showing me his cock. I'm not gay. I don't like cock. Still, I had to look back.

Slowly I eased my head back out of the window. He hadn't moved, he saw me and smiled. I looked directly at his cock. Just laying there, it looked large. Now I've seen big cocks on the screen, John Holmes was one of the most popular porn stars at the time. This was different that a screen cock.

I must have smiled back because at that point, he reached down and held his cock upright just to show me it was bigger than his fist.

The next thing he did puzzled me at the time. He put his cock back into his pants, stood up and left.

What the fuck just happened. Why go through the trouble of showing me his cock if he wasn't going to jack off for me, I thought to myself. I started to get up and run down the steps after him to ask him that question, when it dawned on me, I couldn't leave the booth with the film running. Shit, now I'd never know.

Over the next couple of hours, I thought about that gentleman and his cock.

I even jacked off thinking about his dick. Why was I doing that?

As the workday ended and the theater shut down. I was exiting the booth when I saw the piece of paper stuck under the projection booth door.

I picked it up and read.

"Projectionist,

I know you liked what you saw. I'll bet you've even masturbated thinking about it. If you want to see the real thing, call me tonight. "

Below, the note was the phone number.

Damn, this man was arrogant. Thinking I'd call him just to see more of his cock.

I shoved the note in my pocket and continued to shut down the theater and leave.

I had finished my routine and was heading out the lobby door, when I passed the pay-phone by the door. I should call this man and tell him to leave me alone. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I took the note out of my pocket, picked up the receiver and dialed the number.

"Hello?" a husky voice answered.

"Hello, I just called to ask you to leave me alone. I'm not interested in seeing you penis again." I protested.

"Oh, it's you, the projectionist." came his response.

"Yeah it's me." I stated firmly.

"Tell me your name." He said.

"What, I'm not giving you my name." click, the phone went dead. That son of a bitch hung up on me.

I reached for another quarter and dialed back.

"Tell me your name." no hello, no nothing. As he picked back up.

"No", click, he hung up again.

I took a breath and pulled another quarter out and dialed back. This time I spoke first.

"Wayne, my name is Wayne." I answered.

"Wayne, Good boy, Now I don't do this on the phone, if you want to talk my address is xxx something street. Be here in ten minutes." click, hung up again.

Who the hell did he think he was, telling me to be at his house in ten minutes. This was before smartphones and direction apps. How the hell was I going to find his house in ten minutes.

Wait, am I really thinking about going? Yes, I was.

I headed out, I ran to my car. I pulled out and headed to the convenience store across the street and asked if they had any city maps. They did. I bought one and splayed it out on the hood of my car and found his street.

It was very close by. I ran the stop sign to get to his street now all I had to do was find the house. The house numbers were on the mailbox. There I was at his house.

Something was pulling me out my car toward his door.

I knocked. The front porch light came on, and he opened the door.

"You are late." he said calmly.

"Sorry, I had to stop and buy a map to find this street." came my reply

He stepped to the side and motioned for me to enter.

I moved past him into a stranger's house. I wasn't thinking, I was just reacting.

"Stand here" he commanded as he pointed to a spot in the middle of the living room. I did.

As he walked past me, I saw he was wearing a bath robe. He sat on the couch in front of me with his legs spread open and there was his cock.

"You were late, and you made me ask you twice for your name. That is unacceptable. You will have to be spanked. Take off your clothes and lay across my lap." He said.

"Wait, I'm not into that gay stuff. I just came here to ask you to leave me alone. I'm straight, I have a girlfriend." I tried to convenience myself.

"The longer you wait, the harder I'm going to smack that ass." was all he had to say. As I looked at him, I knew he was serious, and without thinking I started to take off my clothes.

He stood up and dropped his robe, he was completely naked as he sat back down in front of me. He had thick salt & pepper chest hair to match his beard and hair.

I moved to lay across his lap, I noticed I had a slight erection. Was this turning me on? I felt my cock glance across his as I bent over him.

"Wayne, let's get this straight right now. I tell you what to do, you do it." down came his hand with the first smack on my ass. "My name is Joseph, I've seen you a couple of times in your window. I want you. Today I made up my mind to take you. Once I made eye contact with you, I knew I would have my way with you. Does that excite you? Knowing a man wants you or that you have no control over him taking what he wants from you? Which excites you more?" smack came the second blow from his hand across my ass.

"I know you're excited. I can feel your dick getting harder from the thought of it." Joseph said confidently, as he spanked my ass again with the third strike.

The fourth and fifth smacks followed quickly.

"You can moan, I know you want to. I can tell you like getting spanked."

As he hit my ass the next time, I did moan a little, surprising even myself. How did he know, how could he tell?

"Good boy, let's continue. You made me hang up on you twice. That's 2 whacks." He stated. Two harder smacks on my ass. I moaned even louder. Hearing this, Joseph left his hand on my ass and began caressing the cheek he spanked. Moving his hand in a circular motion, he began to spreed my cheeks apart.

I felt myself wiggle a bit at this.

"You were six minutes late getting here. 6 more." In rapid succession, 6 hard smack on my ass. I wiggled and moaned at this. Both his hands began massaging my ass cheeks. Spreading them open. Then I felt his spit fall into my crack. He began to slide the spit up and down my crack with his finger. I tensed up at this new sensation.

"Relax, I'm just playing for now. Enjoy the feeling." as he leaned over and kissed my ass cheek, before spitting more in my crack.

His finger would trace his spit from the top of my ass crack across my asshole, till he touched my ball sack before retracing his track up. He repeated this movement several times and as I began to relax I realized I began to enjoy the touch of his finger back there.

My head was hanging down, staring at his feet, as I began to moan again.

"Wayne, pick your head up and look at the table in front of you." He said, and I did. "You see the two bottles on the table, hand me the small one."

"Yes, sir." came my response. As I grabbed the small bottle, I turned my head towards Joseph for the first time since I laid across his lap.

I could see the lust in his eyes as he took the bottle from my hand. Deep down in me there was excitement that I was the cause of this lust, and I admit a bit of fear about how that lust would be sedated.

"Yes, sir. I like that, keep that phrase in mind as we continue." he said to me as he took the bottle from my hand.

Twisting the top of the bottle open, he placed the bottle to his nose and inhaled deeply. He then placed the bottle to my nose.

"This is called a popper. Inhale hard. It will enhance your feelings." he said as he pushed the bottle in my nose. I did as I was told. He then took it back for himself and then back to my nose for a second hit. The vapors began to overwhelm my nerve endings. Everything did feel more intense.

"Now hand me the second bottle." he commanded.

"Yes, sir." again I responded.

As I turned my head to the table and then back towards him. He had leaned down to where his face was right in front of mine.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to him. He kissed me hard on the lips. His beard felt strange to me, but the power of his kiss overpowered my objection of another man kissing me. My mouth opened to accept his tongue into me. I began to kiss back, and started sucking his tongue hard. While we were kissing, he smacked my ass again. I moaned into him as he did.

He pushed my face away from his, as he smacked my ass again. I resumed my position with my head down. This time, as he began to massage my ass, he opened the top of the second bottle and squirted the lube gel into my crack. He repeated, his finger tracing the gel up and down my crack. After several passes over my asshole, he paused there. I felt more gel being squirted, and his finger began to push in.

"Hold on, stop." I protested. "Don't do that." But he ignored my plea. His finger pressed into my ass.

"Use the popper and take a big hit as I work my finger in and out your ass. I can tell you are beginning to like it by the way your dick is leaking pre-cum all over my cock. Can you feel how hard you are making me? I can feel your dick growing harder." he said.

Doing as I was told, I took a deep hit of the popper and I began to relax and enjoy the feeling of his finger in my ass. Soon more gel and he added a second finger. I was moaning, both from his fingers plunging in and out my ass and the feeling of his cock growing beneath me. He stopped suddenly, pulled his fingers out of me and pushed me to the floor in front of him.

I rolled over and looked up at him, wondering if I had done something to upset him.

Joseph sat back on the couch, wiping the gel off his fingers with his robe.

"Wayne, if we are to continue playing, I am going to inform you of what's going to happen. First you are going to stand up, bring me the popper and hold to my nose as I take a hit off of it. Second, you are going to kiss me. You are going to lean down and kiss me hard. I am going to open my mouth, and you are going to use your tongue to find mine and suck on it hard. Then you're going to move down and suck on each of my nipples, if you do a good job you might get a moan out of me. You will continue to suck and bit my nipples until you get me to moan. Then you will then kneel in front of me and suck my dick. You will use your mouth on my dick, my balls, and when I lift my legs you will eat my ass till I tell you to stop and suck me off. I will cum in your mouth, and you will want me to. You will not spill a drop of my cum. It is my reward to you. You will treat it as a reward.

After I've cum you will go to the kitchen to get me a drink. While I rest a bit, you will sit in that chair across from me and play with yourself, while I watch. You will take the gel and finger fuck your asshole. I will take a few pictures of you jacking off and fingering your ass for my pleasure later.

Then after I've rested enough, I am going to take you upstairs to my bedroom. I am going to fuck that cherry ass of yours and breed you. I am going to cum deep inside you. I am going to fuck you hard and fast, and you are going to cum just from my dick stretching your tight asshole.

If this is not what you want, take your clothes and go. You can get dressed outside, and I'll never bother you again." Joseph calmly stated as a matter of fact.

As I sat there looking at him, I caught myself looking at the bottle of popper.

Joseph saw it to.

"Good boy. I told you I would take you tonight. Shall we begin?" was his response.

"Yes, sir." was mine as I took the popper and started walking towards him.

The rest of the night went exactly as he predicted, but what happened after that is another story.

64unsure
64unsure
144 Followers