Remembering My First Time Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of a first time gay experience.
3.3k words
4.59
13k
16
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering My First Time

Part 2

By

64Unsure

This is the continuation of my early adventure with Joseph and what happened after my first gay experience with him.

It had been two days since I had been introduced to Joseph's cock, and it had changed me. Now all I could do was watch the cocks on the screen and imagine it was me they were fucking. My on-the-job masturbation sessions were all about cock.

I tried to call Joseph on my breaks, but he didn't answer. Hell, I had driven back to his house yesterday, but there was no one home. I was going crazy thinking about cock.

I was in the middle of stroking one when the intercom in the booth broke my concentration.

"Wayne, someone down here to see you." came the voice of the manager.

"Ok, send them up." I replied.

Who the hell was this, I was thinking as I tried to put my hard dick back in my pants. I zipped up my jeans and walked down the steps to the booth door. I unlocked and opened the door.

"Joseph." was my surprised response as I saw him standing in front of me. He was dressed in a suit and tie. He walked right pass me and up the stairs into the booth without saying a word. I looked down the lobby to see if anyone was paying attention to this, but no one seemed to care. I shut and locked the door and returned up the stairs.

Joseph had taken off his suit jacket and loosened his tie a bit as he sat on my stool looking out of my window.

"It is warm in here. I can see why you need this window." he stated calmly. Looking out over the theater, he was checking out the view from my window.

"There goes a man sucking a dick. I can see how you can tell when a head disappears just what's going on." he said as he turned back to face me.

"Tell me how much time do you have before you have to do anything to these projectors?" He asked.

I looked at the film reel and checked the arch settings," About thirty minutes." came my reply.

"Good. Now tell me how many times have you called my number or drove by my house over the past two days? Be honest, I'll know if you are lying." he asked

"I called 4 times yesterday, and drove by last night after work. This morning I left my house early to drove by again, and I've called twice today." came my honest response.

"Now tell me why." he demanded.

" I want more of your cock." I conceded.

"Not good enough. Tell me, it is just my dick you want, or is it the fact that I told you I would take you. Making you do things you never thought you would ever do. The fact is, you love being told what to do. Don't You?

If I told you to go down in the theater and suck off a stranger, you would do it." Joseph directed.

Fear went through my heart and mind at that point, knowing I would do it if he asked.

"Don't worry, this is your job and I wouldn't do anything to get you in trouble here. Just the fact that you will do it is good enough for me." He smiled as he said that.

"How many times have you jacked off in the past two days thinking about cock?" was his next question.

"5 times yesterday, twice so far today. I was jacking off for the third time when the intercom interrupted me, and you arrived." I replied.

"I can see the outline of your hard cock in your jeans. Sit down on the floor in front of me and finish what you started. Jack off in front of me, Wayne. " he commanded.

I kicked off my shoes and dropped my jeans. I sat spread-eagled on the floor in front of him and grabbed my hard cock. Jacking it up and down just for him.

"Now when you cum I want you to catch it with your free hand. Don't spill a drop on the floor, or you will lick it up." He said as he watched me.

I stroked faster and faster. I knew I was about to cum, so I cupped my free hand to catch my cum because I damn sure didn't want to lick the floor.

"Stop, don't you cum till I tell you." came the command from Joseph.

I was right on the brink, I moaned in my disappointment, but I held off cumming.

I had to take my hand away from my cock and just watch it bounce and throb.

I just stared into Joseph's eyes as he watched me suffer. After a minute or two had passed, he said," Now cum in your hand."

I grabbed my cock and within 2 strokes I was cumming into the palm of my hand. Not spilling a drop, I caught it all.

Proud of myself, I opened my hand to show Joseph my cum filled hand.

"Lick it clean." was all he said.

I swallowed Joseph's cum 2 days ago and enjoyed it, but this is my cum. I looked at my palm.

"Don't make me tell you twice, you know what happens when I ask twice, or maybe you want another spanking here in front of your window." he mused.

I looked at him and knew he meant it. I quickly licked my palm clean.

"Good boy. Now get over and suck me off before the movie ends, and we get caught." he stated as he opened his slacks and pulled out his cock.

I slide over between his legs and quickly shallowed his cock, knowing how much I missed it.

"I've been on the road for the past two days, and I've saved up a big load for you." he said as he sat with his arm propped up on the window looking out into the theater.

I glanced over at the projector, I had about ten minutes, where did the past twenty minutes go?

"You better get busy and make me cum." was all he said. His cock was salty and hard as I sucked on it. Bobbing my head up and down faster and faster. I heard him moan a bit and I knew I was doing a good job. I felt his hips start to thrust up, and his hand went to the back of my head. I knew he was close. Suddenly, both hands grabbed my head and pulled me down hard on his cock as he just grunted and dumped and large load of sweet cum in my mouth. He spurted three of four large streams of cum before he released my head from his grip. I licked the last drop out of his cock before I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"The credits are starting." was all he said.

Shit, the credits were the shortest part of a porn film. I jumped up, naked from the waist down. I had to close the aperture on the projector and bring up the house lights and hope nobody looked up and caught a glimpse of my ass in the window.

Joseph calmly put his cock away and stood up to give me access to my machine.

I worked quickly to finish the movie ending and set up the next film showing, so I could return my attention to Joseph.

He stood there watching me with my cock and ass shaking as I walked around the booth getting things in order. I finished and turned back towards him.

He was getting his tie in order and putting on his jacket, when he said, "Tonight you will come over to my house after work. I have invited a friend over, and he is bringing his plaything. When you arrive tonight, you will find him sitting on my front porch. He will be told to wait outside for you to arrive. When you get there, you will both strip naked on my porch and leave your clothes outside. You will grab each other's cock and enter, holding on to the others dick. I will be recording the events when you enter my house with my new video recorder. At that point, you and your companion will put on a show for me and my friend. The two of you will use each other to get yourselves off, sucking and fucking each other for our pleasure. You will do what we tell you to, and you will cum only when we let you. After we have been entertained, my friend will take you and I will take his plaything to use. Is that understood?" he stated, not really wanting my response.

"Now, I have to go. Let me out." he commanded. I reached down to grab my pants, Joseph stopped me. "No pants, let me out just as you are." "Someone could see me." I panicked.

Joseph just stood there. I walked down the steps and unlocked the door. He was behind me in such a way I had to step out into the lobby to let him pass me. I quickly move out of the way and let him by. As he walked past me, he grabbed my dick and whispered. "No more jacking off today." as he squeezed it hard.

"Yes, sir" came my response. As he walked away.

I thought I had escaped when from behind me, I heard "Nice ass", I turned my head and saw a man going into the theater behind me. A stranger, no one I knew. Something wicked came over me and I turned and showed him my semi hard cock, I grabbed it and shook it at him as I closed and locked the door behind me. Sweat was running down my face from the pure excitement of that moment.

I started the next movie and sat at my window to lower the lights when I caught the man I had just flashed look back at the booth to see me.

I just sat there, lowered the lights and smiled to myself, still not having put on my pants.

I showed the whole film that way and when it ended I brought up the house lights and looked for my flashing victim. No luck, I guess he left before the end of the film. I like to think he went home and jacked off to the thought of my cock and ass.

I put my pants back on to keep me from playing with myself like Joseph told me.

I spent the rest of the day in a daze, wondering about what was going to happen that night. Could I go through with it, could I do what Joseph wants?

All of these thoughts continued swirling around my brain as I pulled into his driveway later that night.

I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. Sitting on Joseph's porch was the other man. Just sitting there waiting on me. He stood up when I stepped onto the porch. The porch light was on, and we could see each other clearly. He was about my age, a little taller, smooth skin and blonde hair.

I reached out my hand and said," My name is Wayne." He took my hand and replied, "I'm Tony. Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"Like this?, No. To be honest, I've never been with a man until 2 nights ago. I didn't even know I could suck a cock until then, much less take one in my ass." I admitted.

"Me too. I only met Mike last Saturday. " Tony replied. Then the porch light turned off and on again as a cue.

"I was told we had 5 minutes to meet each other after you arrived. " Tony remarked as he started to undress. I took the hint and started doing the same. I looked over a Tony to check out his cock. His was a bit shorter than mine but thicker also. I saw him checking me out also.

"Are we really going to do this?" I asked as I slowly reached for his erect cock. "Yes, yes we are." as he grabbed my cock. I opened the door and led him in by his cock, and he followed, hanging on to mine. I paused as he closed the door behind us and the two of us entered the living room side by side.

The living room was well lit, and I saw the camera set up on a tripod beside the couch.

Joseph and who, I assumed, was Mike were both sitting on the couch in bathrobes sipping a drink.

Joseph spoke first, "This is my party tonight. You two are here to entertain us. You will not speak unless you are told to. Mike and I will tell you what to do, and you will do it. Do you understand? Answer "Yes, sir" now."

In unison, Tony and I answered, "Yes, sir".

"Good. Mike, since you are my guest, you get the first command." Joseph said.

"I want to see these boys make out with each other. I want to see tongues in mouths and cocks grinding against each other." Came the command from Mike.

I turned towards Tony and saw he was just as hot as I was. For the second time in my life, I was kissing a man. I felt his lips on mine and his mouth opened slightly. I pressed my tongue in to find his. Tony's cock, slick with pre-cum, started rubbing up against my cock and my hips responded by grinding my cock back against his. We stayed that way, swapping spit between us until I heard Joseph say, "Wayne, bend down and suck his nipples for me."

I pulled away from Tony's lips and moved down to his bare chest. I opened my mouth and took his left nipple in and started to suck on it. My hand reached down to Tony's cock and I covered my fingertips with his pre-cum. Bringing that hand to his right nipple, I smeared his juice over the nipple before moving my mouth over to it.

"Oh, God, that's so hot." I heard Mike say. "Tony, you reach down and get some of Wayne's pre-cum and lick your finger, so you can taste him the way he is tasting you."

Tony reached down, I shifted just a bit to give him better access to my dripping cock. I felt his hand slide over my wet cock a couple of times, before he brought it to his mouth to show our instructors. I heard Tony moan and smack his lips as he tasted my juice.

My hand returned to Tony's cock to stroke him a few times to get some more of his juice.

"Enough of this foreplay, Wayne, get down on your knees with your ass in the air. Tony, you get behind him and eat his ass. I want to see your tongue move in and out his asshole for the camera." Mike demanded.

I pulled away from Tony's nipple and as I got down on my knees I looked right into the camera and licked Tony's juice from my fingers.

"Wayne, you are such a slut." Joseph said, almost boastfully.

I lowered my head and reached around to hold open my ass cheeks ass, Tony pointed his tongue and pressed it straight into my asshole. I know how much Joseph enjoyed me licking his ass, but he didn't do it to me when he fucked me the other day. I never expected it to feel this glorious. The way his mouth and tongue felt on my ass was driving me insane.

I know we were told to keep quiet, but I couldn't help but start moaning loudly as Tony assaulted my ass with his tongue.

"Wayne, it's time you returned the favor." Joseph said quietly.

Tony pulled away from my ass and was in the same position I was in as I turned to see his pink asshole. I looked over at Joseph and Mike, and they were stroking each other as they watched Tony and I perform for them. That wicked feeling I had felt when I flashed that stranger earlier today came back.

I leaned over and stuck out my tongue and traced Tony's cock as it hung below him, up his shaft to his balls I tongue each of his nuts. Making sure Mike saw what I was doing.

"Damn, Joe, your boy is making it harder for me not to take him now." Mike panted.

I turned Tony sideways, so my asshole was pointed right at Mike as I started eating his ass. Soon, Tony was moaning as loud as I did as I continued working my tongue in his ass. I would wiggle my ass every few seconds hoping to hear,

"Fuck it, I can't wait." There it was, the words I wanted. I felt the squirt of gel, then the head of Mike's cock force it's way into my ass. In one hard thrust, he went balls deep in me. The shock was so intense, I pulled my head away from Tony's ass to cry in pain.

Mike didn't care. He was already fucking me hard. "God, damn, I need this. I've got to cum now, or I'll explode." Mike was panting and fucking me faster and faster.

I almost passed out from the pain, but I wasn't going to give in. Mike was mine. His dick might be buried in my ass, but I made him do it. I made him want me. As Joseph said, I took him.

I let him ride me hard and in just a minute or two I felt and heard him start to cum in my ass. "God, yeah, I'm cumming! Such a slut, such a hot piece of ass." Mike panted as I felt him unload in me. After a few more weak thrust, I felt him pull out and sit back behind me. That wicked streak reappeared.

I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart, giving him a good view of my just fucked asshole with his cum leaking out of me.

I turned my head to see him staring at my ass and said. "Go ahead, I know you want to."

"Want to what?" he replied.

I wiggled my open ass, "Taste yourself, go ahead taste your cum from my ass. Do it. Do it now," I commanded.

Mike was like a deer in headlamps as he leaned in and to his first taste of my well fucked asshole.

"Get in there and eat your cum from my ass." I demanded again. "Don't make me tell you twice." I could imagine Joseph smiling as I used his threat against Mike.

Mike lowered his mouth to my ass and started eating me out like a starving man.

I turned my head and found Tony over on the couch sucking Joseph. After Joseph came in Tony's mouth. He looked at me and said, "When we are alone, you and I are going to have along talk about this."

I pulled my ass away from Mike and got up a walked over to Joseph, leaned down and kissed him hard. Pulling back, all I said was, "Yes, sir."

The four of us continued to play most of the night away, all the while the video recorder was seeing everything. I even let Tony fuck me while I sucked Mike and Joseph together. I know I came at least three more times. Being nineteen, I didn't seem to run out of cum.

Before the night was over, I was fucking Mike, while he was sucking Tony and Joseph was fucking Tony. Mike was in heaven. Yes, when I came in Mike's ass, I returned the favor of eating my cum out of his hairy ass.

Mike and Tony left soon after that.

I didn't go home that night, I spent the first of many nights sleeping in the arms of the man who brought out the gay slut in me.