All Comments on 'Remembering Rick'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A few things....

One:

"Can we dispel with the myth that cum tastes salty? It does not. Mine doesn't. Rick's didn't. No one's cum I've ever tasted was salty."

Thank you! Cum is not salty, I think those who write about it are only writing of a fantasy, not something they really know.

Now, on to Matthew Shepard. The myth also needs dispelled his death had anything to do with homophobia. It was a drug deal gone bad and had NOTHNG to do with his being gay. It has been investigated to death and even a well known gay writer did a book on the incident and went into it believing it was a crime against homosexuals. His conclusion shocked even him, it was a drug deal that went back and nothing more. It does the gay community no more good to keep fomenting the false storyline it was a crime again gays anymore than Jesse Jackson keeps playing his race baiting game.

TurbidusTurbidusabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks but I wouldn't say NOTHING

I agree it was a drug deal but, and it's a big but, they admitted they targeted him because he was gay. They pretended to be gay to get close to him.

In the larger sense you're correct. It doesn't matter why you're dead. You're dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Had to stop reading, because . . .

To the author

Your gratuitous exploittion of Matthew Shephards tragic death made me sick to my stomach. Your extremely poor writing skills coupled with your smarmy attitude and pretenntious perceptions were just not worth wading through.

All in all, I couldn't care less about anything you did including sex. You would greatly benefit from some serious self examination and an ego check. Stop writing, no one cares what you have to say, as the complete lack of comments should tell you.

TurbidusTurbidusover 7 years agoAuthor
anonymous

His death was tragic and it was not my intention to, as you suggest, "exploit" it. I did wish to use the tragedy as an explanation for why young gay men still have a very difficult time, especially as young adults. I also explicitly stated in the intro that some of the editorial comments made by the narrator pushed the envelop.

I myself, as I state in my profile, am not gay. I am bi; that I think that gives me some insights. It's a work of fiction. It is not a tale of a personal, not even remotely, sexual encounter of my own. That said, your lack of interest in my sex life is utterly irrelevant and, to be frank, a relief.

As regards my abilities or lack thereof, it is problematic to take serious someone who lacks the courage to peek from behind the shawl of anonymity. I suppose it is possible you're Phillip Roth or Harold Bloom or Stephen Kind and, therefore, I should take your style critique seriously. I think this unlikely. But, fair is fair: tell us who you are, show us what you've written, let the readers decide.

bdave2bdave2over 7 years ago
Well Done.

You write well with insight and clearly have knowledge from experience. Good erotic descriptions. Your observations about the world don't add much to the story or erotic tension, but it's nice to hear what you think. I'd rather read that stuff in a different context, though. All in all, I still enjoyed a first experience story.

Equus7Equus7almost 6 years ago
First time

I’m glad you haven’t been discouraged by the nay sayers who criticized your story. You’re a good writer. I plan to read more of your stories and hope you label any that are true. Fiction is good but true stories are very exciting.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful writing

What a great story. It brought back all sorts of memories of similar times and situations. You strike a fantastic balance between romance and passion, innocence and sexual heat, giving all the details and leaving just enough to the imagination. My cock was hard, throbbing, and leaking throughout!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES