Remembering the Bicycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. Are you going back to bed?"

Her eyes followed me as I went into her bathroom, ignoring the question. I took a deep breath. Was this what I really wanted to do? Absolutely. Was it appropriate? Probably not. I found the baby oil and returned to Janet. She had finished her snack, and I instructed her to lie down on her stomach.

"Why?"

"I am going to unwind you so you can sleep."

"Oh... okay."

Millie had loved massages, and I was quite experienced at giving her what she loved. I started toe-by-toe with Janet's feet, then doing the soles and heels. I worked my way past her ankles, lingering on the muscles of her calves. She sighed as I worked the oil onto the flesh of her incredible thighs, noting the remnants of the wounds that had first brought us together. My thumbs worked the insides, making sure not to make contact at where they met at the top, but hinting at my desire.

I slipped my hands under the cloth of her panties as I attacked her buttocks. They were well-rounded and firm, shaped from all the cycling. I remembered the vision when I first began to fantasize about her while driving to work. As I kneaded and oiled her flesh I was astonished how real life had far surpassed my dream.

Janet's eyes had been wide open, her breathing loud and controlled when I had started on her toes. Her lids were barely open now, her breath soft and even. I ran a slippery finger down her ass crack, making sure not to touch her anus or do anything that would startle her. Responding to my soothing touch, she barely reacted as I grasped the sides of her panties and pulled them down, lifting her hips, then feet to assist.

I had a hard time forcing myself to be calm as I massaged Janet's back. I was too excited about what came after her back, but didn't want to share the excitement. I was trying to relax her.

As I finished the back of her neck I whispered to her to roll over. I gently pulled off her t-shirt; she raised her arms to help. I continued with the neck, moving slowly down her chest. I paused at her nipples, teasing them, tweaking them, coating her breasts with oil. I struggled not to kiss them, not to kiss her lips. I desperately wanted to but understood I would lose all control if I did. Ours was supposed to be a measured relation, a friendship with boundaries. Boundaries I had already crossed. I forced myself to think about my son, and how Janet would be perfect for him.

I poured some of the baby oil into her navel and worked it from there onto her belly. If I thought not kissing her breasts was difficult, keeping my tongue from her vagina was next to impossible. My erection was sticking out from the waistband of my bathing suit, but Janet's eyes were closed; she was too relaxed to notice. I prayed that I wouldn't spurt as I massaged her incredible body.

I dripped some oil onto her pussy and massaged gently. With one hand I worked my way to her clit. I slid my other hand up and down her slit, finally slipping a couple of fingers inside. Her breath remained even, but along with mine it was getting louder. Janet got wetter as I increased the speed of her massage.

She came; not with a roar, not even with a moan, but with a rise in her hips and a sigh. She had a beatific smile as she turned to the side and slid into a deep, contended sleep.

This was something to brag about: I could put a woman to sleep with sex. I laughed at myself, went to my room to masturbate, got dressed again and went to work.

"It's done," Andrea told me over the phone. "Carl confirmed that he served the papers on her. She barely reacted."

"What happens now?"

"If she accepts your proposal, you'll be a free man in about four months. If she fights and we go to court it could be a year, maybe two. I think you made a tough but reasonable offer. Let's see how long it takes her to respond. We wait."

I messaged Benjamin that his mother had been served. He responded that he wanted to come in to comfort me. I told him that I was going to spend the weekend catching up on work, and next weekend would be better. He suggested that perhaps my attorney could offer some comfort "...if you know what I mean." I would have to buy an inflatable mattress when he came. It wouldn't be good if I was to share Janet's bed and let him sleep in mine. I had a big bed, but it would be awkward to sleep with him.

Janet phoned as I pondered this.

"Aren't you up kind of early? You usually sleep till four or five in the afternoon."

"Hello to you too. I don't know why, but I fell asleep faster than usual. Do you have any idea why?"

I guess she didn't have any problems with the massage I'd given her. "I have a theory, but I'd have to test it frequently to confirm whether it's correct. You should still be asleep; it's what, five hours since I left."

"I have to adjust my sleep cycle." She paused. "Listen, I just want you to know that I'm going out with friends for supper, so you don't have to make me an omelette, or feed me anything else for that matter."

It's amazing how you can have an erotic discussion without mentioning anything sexual. "We're room-mates. You don't have to account to me for your whereabouts. But once we're at it, I want you to know that I have a lot of work to catch up with this weekend."

"Okay. Mom wants the three of us to get together though. Try to work it into your plans."

I left the office at six and went to Hooters for supper. What was happening to me? I had rarely thought about, never mind engaged in sex for so long. Now my libido was overwhelming me. I was becoming a horny old man. Okay, not that old, but hornier than I've been in years. I watched some meaningless college basketball as I ate, then went for a long walk, finally getting home around ten.

I was used to sitting in my own apartment doing nothing. That felt awkward at Janet's. I was sweaty, so I decided to go for a swim. After half an hour in the pool I lay on a lounge chair for I don't know how long, my mind a blank, staring at the stars. When I got bored with that and decided to go in my mind turned to Janet: what she did to me yesterday, what I did to her this morning, what I wanted to do together tomorrow.

It's a good thing I had put my robe on before going back in. I heard voices as I stepped through the patio doors. Realizing what it was I quickly pulled my robe closed, hopefully before anyone sitting in the small den noticed that I was sporting a raging erection. There was a guy and two girls in the room, plus Janet. She jumped up from her chair, put an arm around my waist and gave my cheek a big kiss.

"My roommate, Phil Davies."

A buxom redhead in tight jeans said, "You told me an old homeless guy. He's a hunk." She turned to me. "You don't look homeless."

"I'm not, but would be if not for Janet."

Her partner, a young man with a crewcut, fashionably torn jeans and a nose ring stood up and offered his hand. "Lester Carlson. My rude girlfriend is Leslie. You were living on the street?"

"No, I was living in a condo. I sold it quickly and needed a place to move. If not for Janet and her mother, I'd be living in an extended stay hotel."

Janet pointed to the last girl, a thin, tall black woman with long black hair. "Candace Nichols, my previous roommate."

Mentioning Andrea, or maybe it was that I came from a condo seemed to change the mood. I had provenance now, I wasn't a weirdo. I was a hunk? "Seems that your taste in roommates is going downhill," I said.

Candace shook her head. "Not if she's looking for someone to fuck. She couldn't do that with me."

No, Janet's taste in roommates hadn't gone downhill. Someone who would make a remark like that to a stranger doesn't sit well with me. "Excuse me folks. Let me go to my room and get dressed. You carry on."

I hung up my robe and had just taken off my bathing suit when Janet slipped into my room and closed the door behind her.

She looked me in the eyes as she spoke. "That kind of remark is why Candace is no longer my roommate. She's a warm, smart person, but she says inappropriate things and then gets into arguments. We finally decided we couldn't live together."

I was flustered. I was naked. I was erect. "Um, okay. That worked out well for me."

She reached down and gently squeezed my genitals. "But maybe Candace was on to something with that remark." She let go and slipped back out the door.

I finished getting dressed. I considered jerking off but decided against it. The smell of cum could carry to other rooms, and what if Janet walked in on me again? I read until I felt too sleepy, then went to bed, imagining waking up to Janet's mouth on my cock.

Saturday

I woke up to sounds and smells coming from below. I was glad I resisted the urge to go downstairs naked; Andrea was in the kitchen, setting out breakfast for three.

"It's nine o'clock. Isn't that early for Janet to get up? It's when she usually goes to sleep."

"Her shift swing is easier if we force the issue. She'll be dog-tired tonight, but she'll be able to sleep."

"She had friends over last night. I was in my room, but I think they were here pretty late."

Andrea lifted an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Um, Candace..."

"The tall black girl?"

"Yeah, and Lester and Leslie."

"Mm, don't know them. Candace is... well I'm glad you're her roommate now."

I decided not to press her on that. I placed a coffee mug in the Keurig.

Andrea took a sip from hers. "Do you want to wake her or should I?"

"Now? You sure?"

"Yeah, this is our regular arrangement."

"How do you wake her?"

"Nicely. Wake her the way you'd like to be woken."

I couldn't contain my smile fast enough.

"Wait, hold that thought. Scratch her hair, or gently shake her arm. Don't do what we both know you're thinking of."

"And what would that be?"

"Maybe I'll show you after you're divorced."

I was enjoying this change to my lifestyle. Instead of an abandoned libido, good-looking women were coming on to me. I should thank Millie for...

Millie; I was still married to her. We were supposed to spend the rest of our lives together, however dull it might be. We had made solemn commitments.

"Well, are you going to wake my daughter, or should I?"

I went into Janet's room, and immediately forgot about those solemn commitments. She had thrown the covers off in her sleep. Her long nightgown had ridden up her body, and she wasn't wearing panties. I guess she had counted on her mother waking her, the blanket covering her, or her nightgown staying in position. Her nightgown didn't, but I did, staring at the vision lying on its side, breathing peacefully. I felt like I was in a museum, gazing at some masterpiece. All my senses focused on the work of art before me.

I guess that's why I didn't hear Andrea come into the room. I realized her presence when she swatted my ass.

"Are you going to wake her or not?" Andrea whispered.

I felt myself flush. "I'll... I can leave the room."

She swatted me again. "Keep it decent but do your job."

I bent over and kissed Janet's cheek, taking care not to brush against any sensitive areas. Janet sighed, rolled onto her back and continued to sleep. I looked over at Andrea. She extended an arm towards her daughter and mouthed "again." I was surprised at the grin on her face.

I obeyed.

Janet stretched, raising her arms above her head for a moment, then bent her knees and opened her legs. I loved the view, but in front of her mother... I turned around.

"Okay girl, stop pretending. You're embarrassing Phil. Open your eyes and shut your legs."

She yawned audibly; I heard the bed creaking as she sat up.

"Phil, as your attorney I would strongly advise against you having sex with anyone until the terms of your divorce have been settled. As Janet's mother, I would advise that it's more appropriate for you to have sex with me rather than someone half your age."

"Mom!"

"Dear, after that display, you can't object to anything I say."

Andrea had definitely gotten over her wariness of me. I was really starting to enjoy this new direction of my life. I went into the kitchen and turned on the stove to fry the bacon. Andrea came back down while Janet went to wash up.

"Phil, my parents were well-to-do hippies, so I grew up with a relaxed attitude towards sex. I know you're both consenting adults, but I would really be uncomfortable with you having intercourse with my daughter. I know she's hot, I presume you're horny, especially after that display. But like I said, she's half your age."

"That's what I said to myself when I saw her fall."

"If you both want to relieve some tension, I can't really say anything. I know I kind of put the two of you together. But draw the line at fucking, please."

I didn't know what to say. The honorable response would be to promise to draw the line where Andrea asked me to. But when this whole thing started I drew the line at touching Janet. Not finger-fucking and a blow job, which is where it now stood. I didn't want to make a promise that I might not be able to keep.

"Andrea, I would never do anything to hurt you or Janet."

She put her fists on her hips, legs slightly apart and glared at me. "That's a lousy job of skating. I'm a lawyer. I deal with evasiveness all the time."

"Am I on trial?"

She took the spatula from my hand, putting it on a plate. She wrapped me in a hug, which I reciprocated. "No, you were found trustworthy more than a week ago. You're acquitted of all suspicion. Maybe I'm just jealous, because I think I want you for myself."

I heard Janet walking down the stairs. I put my mouth to Andrea's ears and whispered, "Hold that thought." She flinched, then laughed when I darted my tongue into her ear.

We all settled down for a leisurely breakfast, arranging to meet for supper at the Curry House restaurant downtown. The women claimed to like spicy food but had never tried Indian. They agreed to let me order, then argued when I told them I would be heading to the office for most of the day.

"My work hours are flexible, but I have responsibilities."

Andrea pretended to pout. "What about your responsibilities here?"

"I promise to fulfill them tonight."

Janet kissed my cheek. "We're going to hold you to that."

Shit. What did I just promise? It was too open-ended. They were talking about more than choosing the right dishes at the restaurant. It was a short drive to my office. By the time I got there I had decided what my responsibilities were, and how I was going to fulfill them. Having made that determination, I was able to concentrate on my work obligations, finishing a couple of overdue assignments.

The Curry House was a nice, not ostentatious restaurant. I asked the Maître d' for a quiet booth near the back. Janet took one side of the table, Andrea the other, both sliding all the way in to make room for me. If Andrea was disappointed, she didn't show it as I slid in next to Janet.

"I can't be seen to be dating, especially my attorney. Nobody would think that I'm dating this youngster." I patted Janet's hand.

Andrea considered this, then nodded. "That makes sense."

"Can I order for everyone?" They agreed. Mulligatawny soup and Onion Bhaji, followed by Chicken Tikka Masala, Vindaloo, Biryani along with naan bread to mop it all up. The ladies were quite taken by the unusual flavors. We were all absorbed with our food until Andrea took a look at an email she had just received.

"It's from Millie."

I didn't say a thing as Andrea read it. It didn't take very long.

"It sounds like a lawyer composed her email. She wants a hundred and fifty thousand dollars on account of the condo when it's sold. Other than that, she's willing to sign."

"If I remember right, Brody was an attorney." My eyes started to tear. " Not a whisper to keep our marriage alive. Close to three decades, dissolved into ash."

Andrea reached across the table and took my fingers. Janet rubbed my thigh. To hell with Millie, fuck the decades. I had these two women. "What do you suggest counsellor?"

"She's really entitled to a large share of the condo proceeds. From what you tell me, the name on the deed was a business arrangement. We should counter at seventy-five thousand dollars, payable upon signature, but on account of the document irrevocably being the final settlement, with no future claims to be considered."

"That's offering her half what she's asking. Think she'll go for it?"

"I doubt it. The goal is to get her to renounce to any other possible claim. The lowball money is to redirect her focus."

I pondered this for a moment before pointing at her phone. "Okay, get back to her with what you suggested."

"No, no. If I respond now, she'll know we're together on a Saturday evening. Not a good idea. I'll write it up as a new document tomorrow, then email her about our counter."

Desert was Goolab Juman and Burfi, chased down by mint tea. Andrea picked up the check, saying with a grin she'd mark it up and charge it to her client. We were all full as we headed to the parking lot. I was taken aback momentarily when Andrea headed alone to her home, and Janet drove with me.

Janet was exhausted. Her body clock hadn't yet adjusted from working night shift. She kissed me on the cheek, said goodnight, and went upstairs within minutes of getting home. I watched a bit of tv, had a light snack, then headed to bed myself. I was planning to get in another full day at work.

When I got to the stop of the stairs, I saw that Janet's door was ajar, her window shade open and the light off. It was bright enough to see that no one was in her bed. I opened my door, saw the shade was down, and heard the deep snores coming from the bed. What the hell. I didn't want to turn on the lights to find my pyjamas, so I washed up, stripped down to my briefs, and climbed in. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, I had a queen-size bed, so we could sleep without touching.

Sunday

We were touching when daylight coming in through the shade woke me. Specifically, Janet was lying pressed against my back, her arm around me, hand on my chest. I tried not to move, not to disturb her in case she was still asleep. Eventually my need to pee forced the issue, and I tried to slide out from under her arm. She rolled sideways without releasing me, but releasing the last little bit of blanket over her. She was wearing just a t-shirt with no panties. Once again, her legs were spread wide open.

"Janet, I'm going to pee on the ceiling. What do you expect from me?"

She yawned, stretched, rolled onto her other side and resumed snoring. What choice did I have? I stepped into the shower, masturbated, then tried to pee. Within seconds it was pointing upwards again. I did myself once more, but this time it took a while. I was able to urinate, and while I was there, washed myself.

I returned to my room to dress. Janet was once again on her back, her legs open, eyes closed. I couldn't do anything but stare, my penis once again pointing upward.

I'm human. I'm male. I'm heterosexual. I don't know how long I stood there before lying upside down on the bed, my face level with her crotch, feet towards the pillows. I buried my tongue there, followed by a couple of fingers. I soon felt her bury my cock in her throat. I had already taken care of business in the shower, so I managed to eat Janet to three orgasms before I let out a little more cum. She was disappointed with the volume and that I softened afterwards.

I lied. "I'm an older guy. Older men don't always have stamina." I didn't tell her what I had just done in the shower. I didn't tell her that I didn't want her tied to me, because I wanted her to want my son. I didn't tell her that putting my tongue in her rather than my dick was one of the most difficult moments in my life. "I'm going to have breakfast now. Care to join me?"