All Comments on 'Remembering the Fallen'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A beautifully written tearjerker. Much appreciated. Five stars.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Splendid and touching story!

5

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Must be some dust in the air. Eyes are watering. 555555

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a tremendous heartfelt story! Thank you, Fredoberto. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story of pure love. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

A_BierceA_Bierceover 2 years ago

Time well spent, sir.

Both yours writing and ours reading. Please keep spending your time and ours.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 2 years ago

Dope story, sir. Thank you. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just. Plain. Brilliant.

Five stars is the bare minimum this deserves.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Tears in my eyes with this story. I normally strongly dislike sad stories but you blew me away with this one. So romantic... 5/5. A sure winner. Thanks for this. Merry Christmas.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

What a wonderfully touching story. Well done.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Sad but beautiful and well written story. They found true love together for a time and then his love continued forever. Thanks fir writing and for sharing this for Randi’s event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly a winning story. You took me back to Edinburgh and Vienna, cities I was able to visit back in the late 70's, and found the memories alive again in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

James was a lucky man to have had both a great love despite its tragic ending, and a great friend who was true even after death. Many are they who have had neither. Well done. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coincidentally it is now December and in a few days we will be visiting the kirkyard where our family members are laid to rest. I can't say that I have ever thought about the stories of the other lives that are engraved on the tombstones there until now. It may be that the setting of a grey cold sky, twisted ancient trees, and the tired worn stones leaning that resonates and gets one to thinking. How many that repose behind wrought iron kirkyard fences have tales just as poignant as that of Maggie and Jamie? Does love continue beyond the grave? Some find it comforting to imagine that it is so but certainly for portion of the bereaved, perhaps most, a deep love can linger on until death finally claims them. Well, nothing like being morbid on a Literotica commentary. 5 stars on a serious story well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should've married the girl tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff! Definitely one of my top 5 Lit. stories. Thanks for sharing it with us. 5 stars.

XluckyleeXluckylee6 months ago

This story made my eyes leak

5 stars from Xluckylee

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 2 months ago

What a story! So well developed and had the loving atmosphere growing the ultimate ending.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Solid five stars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 month ago

good tribute and history lesson

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
791
Rebirth 
4.52
809
873
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
623
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
847
More Stories