Remembering the Harem

Story Info
I wake up and discover I am at the center of a large harem.
3.8k words
4.54
5.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sisters are here to take you home! Are you excited to finally go home?"

The nurse beamed at me as she spoke. While I was happy to be leaving the hospital, I was nervous to be going 'home.' Waking up from that coma was a shock. I was in a strange city, with no memory of the last few years.

Luckily my sisters were so caring and patient with me. I didn't recognize their names or faces, but I felt comfortable around them and a weird sense of intimacy. Like I knew them for a long time, but as more than just sisters... which apparently was true.

The nurses did refer to them as my sisters, but they themselves never used that word. When I asked, they simply said they were family. Of course they couldn't all be my sisters, that much was obvious. They all seemed to have different hair color, skin tones, height, body types. Whenever I pried further I was told my mind was still recovering and I couldn't handle that much information at once. So for now, they were family, and I was promised an explanation at a later date. Finally I noticed the nurse still staring at me waiting for an answer to her question.

"Honestly, I'm worried. I don't know these people, even though they say they know me. I feel closer to you than any of them."

At that she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"You're cute, but you can't come home with me. Your memories will come back slowly, but we believe you'll be back to your old self in a few months at most. Your family will help you get reacclimated. Showing you pictures, reminiscing, even being in your own home should help all your memories come back to you."

Sitting on the bed, I put my hand on hers. The way she looked in my eyes put me at ease, and we gave each other a deep look for a few moments before we were interrupted.

"Get a room you two!"

My first 'sister,' a leggy blonde. She was the most involved in my care and always organized the family to make sure I wasn't alone for too long.

"They have a room."

My other 'sister.' Shorter, curvier, flowing red hair and glasses.

"My turn next!"

The last 'sister' who was picking me up. Black hair with red highlights. Tattoos, piercings, a miniskirt with thigh-highs. Three ladies who you would never guess would be related. The redhead stomped on the last girls foot as she said that.

"What, I meant nurse Cami, I thought we had something special." She teased the nurse.

Finally nurse Cami released my hand and I stood up.

"Joking aside, thank you for everything you've done for me... you and all the doctors and nurses."

"We should be thanking you, you were an excellent patient." We shared a hug, and she lingered a moment before we finally pulled apart.

-----

On the way home the blonde drove and the other three of us piled in the back. There was something familiar and comforting about the way they both held my hands, or the way the redhead rested her head on my shoulder to sleep. Or the way my hand felt on the thigh of the darker-haired girl.

"Lilly" as I said it a memory came back. Holding hands, walking along a beach, a kiss...

"We're not brother and sister, are we?"

The girls smiled and cheered as I said her name. I feel like Lilly was about to say something, when the blonde spoke up.

"No, you are not brother and sister. They told us not to overwhelm you with detail, so let's just say she's a family-friend for now."

Lilly seemed happy after I remembered her name though, and she spent the rest of the drive with her head on my opposite shoulder. Strange, I seem to remember the redhead was with us on the beach, too.

-----

I must have dozed off, I was in the middle of a dream of myself, Lilly, Sarah, and Rachel. It was an ordinary dream, we were on the couch, Sarah in my lap, Lilly and Rachel by my sides. Lilly kisses me, then I turn and kiss Rachel, her blonde hair covering my face for a moment. Sarah turns around and says "we're never going to finish this movie are we?" And turns around and joins in on our kiss. I look up and another woman walks in the room. She has dark skin, frizzy black hair, and is wearing a pair of short shorts and a tank top, carrying a bowl of popcorn.

"So much for movie night, let's take this to the bedroom."

I awaken as the car pulls in to our home.

"We're here!" Rachel, who I now recognize as the blonde, turned around and placed a hand on my leg. Embarrassed, I shifted my legs to try to hide my 'excitement' from my dream. Sarah and Lilly yawn themselves awake as well, my eyes darting to Sarah's chest as she stretches.

"I've invited a lot of 'family' and close friends over to help out since you've been gone. We don't want to throw too much at you at once, so once they give you an introduction you should go right to bed."

They must have sensed my nervousness because Sarah and Lilly placed their hands on my leg as well, which does nothing to relax my 'excitement.' Finally they walked me to the front door.

I am met with a barrage of faces, at the same time familiar and unfamiliar to me. Most give me a hug, and tell me their names.

"I'm Veronica." A busty brunette tells me as I hugged her, hoping she doesn't catch me staring at her cleavage.

"Amber." A fit, sporty girl with dirty blonde hair in a ponytail and very long legs.

"Jessica." "Amy." "Selenia." With each name some flashes of memory came back. It seemed I was very familiar with each one of these women, but my mind is still a blur. Through the small crowd I saw the dark-skinned girl from my dreams.

"Ruby!" Saying her name seemed to impress everyone, and she pushed her way past a petite Asian woman (Julie) and a curvy Latina (Raquel) to join in our hug.

"Okay ladies, that's enough excitement for one night." Rachel finally said as she took my hand to lead me upstairs. I passed a few rooms and entered the room at the end of the hall as she walked me into a large bedroom. There was one large bed in the center, and numerous dressers, vanities, and even a couch.

"Get undressed, take a load off your mind, and we can start explaining it all to you in the morning."

We hugged, and I kept hold of her for a moment. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss, and she met my lips with a passionate kiss.

"You were right, we're not all your sisters." She sighed and told me to get some sleep, then left me alone. My head was spinning, and hurt a little from all the memories coming back, so I did as she said and removed my shirt and pants. I sat on the bed and looked around the room. There were many pictures on the wall, a mix and match of me with the girls downstairs. Seeing each picture brought back flashes of dates, kisses, and more with each woman, and sometimes a few of them at the same time.

'That would explain the big bed.' I say out loud. It's ridiculous, but no other explanation makes sense. I decided to get out of bed and confront them. No matter what was going on, I was done being lied to and tip-toed around. I quietly slipped the door open and made my way down the hall, but stopped when I reach the top of the stairs. I heard them talking, and wanted to hear what they had to say.

"So how long are we gonna have to all stay in the spare bedroom?"

"Yeah, those beds are like rocks!"

"Just for a little while, the nurses were clear that too many memories and excitement all at once could upset him."

I recognized Rachel's voice, taking charge.

"The cute nurse lady did say he was making great progress." Lilly added.

I heard a few murmurs of agreement before another voice said.

"Does he remember us? Does he know that we're all together?"

"I haven't told him yet, but he's starting to piece things together." Rachel's calm voice again.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's wondering why his 'family' happens to consist solely of attractive women.'

There's some laughs and giggling before Sarah says "We can't just all jump his bones and say 'oh by the way we're all your harem of gorgeous women.' We'll take it slow, and soon we'll have our man back." That seemed to calm most of them down, until one voice yells out.

"But when can he fuck us again?"

There was another murmur of laughs but most of them seemed serious.

"Yeah, I've had a lot of fun with you ladies but I *need* his dick soon."

I was surprised, and a bit excited, at the enthusiastic response that got from the rest of the women.

Then I heard a door open behind me, and a woman walked into the hall. We were about the same height and she had short, strawberry blonde hair. She was wearing a t-shirt and what looked like only a pair of panties underneath, and the way her hair was a little messy made it seem like she just woke up.

"Aubrey?"

"Babe!" In two seconds she was on me, giving me a big hug. I returned it and without thinking gave her a big kiss.

"Babe you're back!" She said, then lowered her voice "are you eavesdropping on them?"

My hands traveled over her body, feeling more familiar after every touch.

"I'm not all the way back, but I'm getting there." I spun her around and pushed her against the hallway wall.

"This is how you like it, right?" I asked, letting her feel how hard I was. I used one hand to hold her wrists together while the other traveled between her legs.

"Y-yesss. You do remember, babe." I closed my eyes and pressed myself against her, letting the memories come back. My fingers knew what to do, and they were soon down her panties.

"You're so wet already." I said as my fingers rub her pussy, just how she likes it.

"Mm I've waited sooo long for this. I missed your fingers."

I felt her legs start to buckle and I picked up speed, letting my thumb rub against her clit. She moaned a little louder so I clasped my hand over her mouth.

"Let's not tell everyone else I'm back yet, okay. I still need to recover before I can handle all of them again." She moaned and shook her head, and I felt her start to shake and twitch as she came all over my fingers, making her panties wet. By the end she can barely stand, and I lost count of how many times she came. I whisper in her ear.

"Tell Rachel, Lilly, and Sarah to meet me in the bedroom." I said, and as I let go of her she collapsed to the floor, out of breath.

"After you recover, of course."

I laid down in our big bed, hard as a rock, and waited for my harem to join me.

I didn't have to wait long before I heard footsteps outside my door. Rachel was the first to come in.

"I should have known you wouldn't be able to sleep."

Sarah was close behind her, she glanced towards the tent in my shorts and said "I see why you called us up here."

Lilly bounced into the room behind her

"I think the three of us can handle this 'big problem' don't you think girls?"

I watched as they undressed. Rachel slipped out of her sundress, and Sarah threw her top off over her head and wiggled out of her shorts. Lilly slid her skirt to her ankles and threw her tank top in the pile of clothes, keeping her thigh highs on. They crawled on the bed towards me... well, towards my cock rather.

Rachel in the middle, pulled my underwear down and let my hard cock spring up. I moaned as Lillys hand gripped the base of my cock, to be met with Sarah's. Rachel ran both hands up my shaft and teased my head.

"Mm girls you know how to work my cock over." I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. This is what I needed, I was still trying to process everything that had happened today. I could barely believe that every woman downstairs was my.. girlfriend? Was there a different word when there were so many?

But the way I felt with their hands all over my cock made me realize it was true. It felt right, it felt like home.

"I think he missed this as much as we did, ladies." Lilly giggled as she massaged my balls and the base of my cock.

"I don't think anyone missed this as much as us." Sarah added, slowly running her fingers up and down my shaft.

"You have a lot to make up for! You can't leave all us ladies alone so long without our favorite cock." Rachel said as she teased the tip of my cock with her hands. I gripped the sheets and moaned from the teasing, and the girls laughed. I am in heaven, and the way Lilly has her hand wrapped around my cock keeps me hard but doesn't let me cum. Rachel and Sarah worked me over but always seemed to slow down to keep me right on the edge.

"Nurse Cami told us to go slow with you." Rachel said.

"How m-much did you tell her? About our, uh, relationship?" I asked, trying to maintain conversation even though I was in blissful agony.

"The hospital rules meant that only immediate family could visit you. We told them we were your 'sisters' but they caught on soon that that wasn't the case." Rachel explained.

"You always made progress when one or two of us visited, so I think that's why they let us keep the charade up for so long."

Sarah added.

"Plus I think Cami liked you." Lilly teased.

"I'm sorry, I mmm. I may have flirted with her... before I knew about our, mm, relationship." I struggled to say, but as I said it they all stopped their motion, giving me a moment of respite as all three women looked me in the eye. It was intense receiving that stare down from three beautiful women, until it was broken by all of them erupting into laughter.

"We all hit it off with Cami right off the bat, we talked about inviting her in but didn't want to cause problems." Rachel said.

"The fact that you were flirting with her made us think you were close to recovering!" Sarah explained.

"She's making a house call to check up on you tomorrow, I think the cat will be out of the bag at that point." Lilly said, then they all resumed their assault on my dick. I couldn't stop looking into their eyes as my hands started playing with their hair. I could stay like this for hours, but I knew I had to return the favor.

"I think it's ready." I gasp out between moans. "Who wants it first?"

They looked at each other for a few seconds before Lilly and Sarah turn to Rachel.

"You should get it first, you really took charge of coordinating us all during his recovery." Sarah said.

"Go ahead babe, we don't mind his sloppy seconds... or thirds."

Rachel looked like she was holding back tears as she shared a quick hug with the girls. Lillys hand was still gripping the base of my cock as Rachel crawled above me.

"I've waited sooo long for this." She moaned as Lilly helped to guide my hard cock inside her. I couldn't hold back myself as I closed my eyes and felt her warmthness. My moans escaped my lips as my hips thrusted.

"Ohh I've missed this." Lilly got behind Rachel as Sarah straddled me and faced her front. I watched as their three naked bodies pressed against each other, Rachel closed her eyes and tilted her head back. Their hands were all over each other, Lilly reached down and started rubbing Rachel's clit, Sarah had a hand gripping Rachel's hair and pulled her in for a kiss while Lilly planted a kiss of her own on Rachel's neck. The room is soon filled with moans as my hands reached out to join in in the fray, gripping Sarah by the waist and toying with one of Rachel's nipples.

"Ohh yes, fuuuck I've needed this. I love your dick." Rachel's words were getting more unintelligible as it became clear she couldn't take much more before releasing.

"I'm so close babe, I'm gonna cum all over your dick." Her eyes are closed now and she's biting her lips as I felt her pussy get wetter around my dick.

"I'm close too, babe." I say. With the buildup from before I'm not sure how much longer I can last. All Rachel can do is scream out 'Yes! I'm cumming!' Just as I feel I'm about to do the same, a hand reached out and perfectly gripped my cock. My pleasure builds but agonizingly doesn't release as Rachel grabs Lily by the head and pulls her in for a kiss as she finally explodes, drenching my cock and the bed sheets below us both. Her humping got slower and slower, until she climbed off of my cock and collapsed on the bed next to us. Lilly and Sarah bent down to share a sloppy kiss, cleaning all of Rachel's wetness off of my dick. Lilly still had a hold of my cock as they both sat up.

"You take him next." Sarah said and took up her position straddling my body. Rachel collapsed onto her back out of breath. I watched as her naked chest rose up and down before turning my attention back to the other girls.

"Oh Godd I forgot how much I missed this." Lilly said as she grabbed my dick with both hands and teased her pussy with it. I gripped Sarah by the thighs and pulled her towards me, her thighs spread and I guided her pussy until it was right above my face. My tongue hit her pussy as soon as my cock entered Lilly. A moan escaped my lips as I kissed and massaged Sarah. Hearing both of their moans turned me on and kept me going. We built up a rhythm, my cock and tongue in unison working over both pussies as our bodies writhed together. My hands reached out to grab whoevers hair or tits were nearby as I heard them try to kiss each other through their moans. It's not long before I feel them getting close, and I'm not sure how much long I can last either. As if she can read my mind Rachel reaches out and grips my cock again, stopping the incoming orgasm but keeping me hard and filling up Lilly. My tongue swirled in ways that I didn't know I knew, but Sarah's pussy reacted to every touch.

I could feel them start to cum, as both of them released their grinding got harder and faster and their moans turned to screams. I'm surprised at how high-pitched Lilly gets as she leaned her whole body back and rode out the last throes of her orgasm.

The two girls climbed off of me, sweaty and out of breath, and collapsed to my sides. Rachel crawled over and took my cock in both hands, her mouth engulfing the tip, kissing and swirling her tongue around it. I'm in ecstasy as she teased my cock. Sarah and Lily's hands joined in as I lie there at the mercy of the three beautiful women, my head spinning from the experience.

"That was the best orgasm I've had in ages." Lilly said as she kissed my chest. Sarah cuddled her body into me, she kissed my neck as both girls kept stroking my cock.

"I'm sure you want more, but they did tell us to take it slow." Rachel's mouth was doing amazing things on my cock, I had to bite my lip to stop from crying out.

"Juuust keep doing that, and I'd be happy." I said, out of breath. Lilly and Sarah untangled themselves from my arms and slid down the bed to join Rachel. A blur of hands and mouths enveloped every inch of my cock, I gripped the sheets and my legs started to squirm as I gasped and moaned. It felt like they were sucking and stroking and teasing my dick for hours before I felt my cock start to twitch. The girls sensed my coming orgasm and picked up speed. Their mouths were inches away from my cock as three hands stroked it. They all looked me and begged me for my cum, which was enough to send me over the edge. My hands grabbed whichever head it could touch and my whole body spasmed, my cock throbbed as the first burst of cum shot out, going over Rachel's head and landing in her hair. They angled me lower after that, and as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me I could only watch as I covered their faces and tits in my seed. After what seemed like minutes my cock finally stopped, though it still twitched as the girls milked every drop from it. They laid there with smiles on their faces for a time, then began to clean each other up, licking and kissing my cum off of each other as I laid there spent. Rachel had to wash the cum out of her hair in the bathroom, she walked back drying her hair with a towel and joined the three of us on the bed. She crawled over me and put her head on my chest, with Lilly on my right side and Sarah on my left, we didn't speak as I softly caressed their heads or gave them a quick kiss.

The excitement did something to my brain, I felt familiar feelings and memories flood back though I couldn't fully grasp them. I smiled and closed my eyes, content with how right it felt with my three lovers by my side, and slept, excited for what the next day would bring.