Remembering The Last Time

Story Info
A lover fondly remembers the last time with his sub.
2.8k words
0
903
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was still. Silent. I would have, just a few hours ago, called it serene. Now there was a hungry, turbulent vacuum that disturbed the silence. It wasn't a sound or a noise you could hear. It was a presence. Or rather, to be more accurate, a lack of a presence. That lack created a black hole in the room that clawed at my soul.

I inhaled deeply, her scent still lingered here. Vanilla bean lotion and wild flower scented shampoo. Then exhaled, letting my breath leave my body in a long, drawn out sigh. There it was. That little act of leaving again. I didn't feel sad, at least, that's not the most accurate way I could describe it. I felt... At a loss for feeling anything at all. I was, I suppose, in shock.

Jane was her name. I suppose it still is. I took a few tentative steps across the light grey carpet and dropped my entire body down onto the leather couch. My mind was at once a wash with memories.

My rough fingers caressing the smooth skin of her naked thigh in the electric twilight of the TV. Her perfect lips spreading open, a soft gasp escaping as my tongue slipped inside her mouth. The deep thirst I felt in the pit of my soul as I drank in every inch of her body, wanting as much of my skin pressed against her. I wanted the heat of her life radiating over me more than I wanted to breath in that moment.

Another sharp inhale.

Another long sigh.

I flipped on the TV, trying to clear my head. I need to not think. To not remember. To not be me for a while.

Eventually I settled on a documentary about elephants. It was just interesting enough to draw my attention away from reality. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep...

My heart was pounding in my chest so bad I was worried for a minute I was having a heart attack. But, this had happened before, I knew all the signs. The surge of adrenaline. The rush of blood to my extremities. The shortness of breath waiting those last few minutes...

*Door's open. Just come on in.*

I had texted her ten minutes ago and she'd replied:

*Ok! See you soon! :D*

I had checked my phone almost every second in the ensuing 7 minutes. Eventually though, I heard the metallic sound of the doorknob turn and focused all of my efforts on keeping my cool. I wanted her. I was needy. Desperate. But I wasn't going to let her know. That's not what she wanted. What she wanted from me was control. A firm hand. A constant in her chaotic life.

"Come in." I called out, my voice echoing a little down the hall. I heard the door close behind her and the soft sound of her light footsteps come down the hall.

"Sorry, I hope I-" she started to say, eyes wide with a mixture of nerves and excitement.

I stood up from the couch and silenced her with a look. Without speaking I reached out and took her bag, tossing it out of the way. Then I took the edge of her light jacket, and helped her remove it. Underneath she wore exactly what I had told her to. A grey tank top, red bra strap peeking out, and a black skirt. She wore only stocking beneath that, having taken her shoes off at the door.

Once again she opened her mouth to speak, but I silenced her with a kiss. Our mouths met like a tidal wave. She instinctively pressed her body against me, head craning up to meet me. Eyes shut tightly as if she only wanted to savor the sensation of touch and block out the other senses.

This was the moment my heart beat for. What I had been waiting hours, even days for. I was desperate for Jane, wanting more and more like an animal freed from it's cage. I held myself back as best I could. Restraining that raging, primal desire with cold, hard discipline. After all, that's what she wanted from me. A steady hand to put her in her place and lead her. Take away her choice. Quiet her mind. Let her simply be used by her lover. After all, she was completely mine to use.

I still held her black cotton jacket in my hand, but as our kiss deepened and I drank more of her desire in, I found I needed my hands and tossed the clothing down by her bag. Our tongues explored one another as I wrapped my arm around her slender hips. The hem of her skirt hung on her hourglass figure. The elastic gave away as I forced my hand under the waistband and down along the curve of her ass.

Jane moaned into my kiss as I groped her naked ass cheek. I moved my lips away from hers, the stubble on my chin brushing against her face as I moved my lips to her ear. "Good girl," I whispered, causing her whole body to shudder with ecstasy. "I told you no panties and you obeyed."

"Of course Daddy." She said, pressing her forehead into my chest as she pressed her tits against me. "I'm your good little girl."

*Daddy*

She hadn't been the first woman to call me that, but it was hers now. Sure, she was younger than me. By quite a bit. But that wasn't what made the word sweeter than honey when I heard her say it. It was more than a sexual moniker for her lover. It meant she felt safe. She felt loved. It meant, she belonged to me as much as I belonged to her.

I groped her ass fully as I leaned down and nibbled at her earlobe. "You are MY good girl." I said, growling at the possessive. She had wound me up and she knew it. "Why don't you show me what else Daddy's good girl can do?" I said, gripping the back of her neck with my free hand and gently pressing down.

She looked up at me with those wide, excited eyes and smiled wide as if she had just been given a pony. "Can I really Daddy?" She asked excitedly and I noticed how wet her bottom lip was where she'd been nervously biting as I groped her body.

In response, I simply push her down onto her knees. Even as she knelt before me, her nimble hands began to work at the button and zipper on my pants. I barely had just enough time to free my hand from her skirt and seize her ponytail before she had freed my stiffening manhood from my black briefs. We both gasp in unison. Jane from finally getting her hands on the object of her desire, and I from being freed from my constraining undergarments.

The red haired vixen licked her lips as she grasped my cock in both hands. She knew exactly what I wanted from her as she began to run her fingers along the length of my growing shaft. "Mmmm I always forget just how BIG you are, Daddy." her voice dripping with pleasure. She leaned in and gave the swelling tip a wet kiss which sent shivers down my spine.

I growled, staring down at my love toying with my cock and balls. Caressing my body. Simply enjoying access to parts of me she was normally never allowed to see. I tightened my grip on her crimson hair and pulled her hair back roughly with love. I stared down into those hungry eyes full to the brim with excitement and my heart skipped a beat. I licked my front teeth with the edge of my tongue. It was time to put on a little show.

"Did Daddy tell you you could pull out his cock?" I asked, slowly tightening my grip knowing it was pulling the ends of her hair roughly against her scalp. A tingling pain to add to the sweltering desire that permeated the room. I needed her to feel my presence. To know who was here, with her. We were partners and lovers, but that didn't mean we were equals when it came to these sorts of games.

"But Daddy-" she started, pouting with her bottom lip.

I pulled her hair further back and pushed out my chest. "Who's in charge here?" I asked, fixing her with a stern, hard stare, even as my cock trembled in her grip.

"You are Daddy." She whispered.

Another pull of the hair and my free hand shot to her neck. My fingers wrapped around the side, just under her slender chin. My thumb caressing the side of her cheek. She tilted her head towards my grip, wanting, leaning into that choke hold. "I can't hear you kitten." I said sweetly, some of the hardness melting from my voice as she nuzzled against my arm. This was our game of cat and mouse.

"I said, you are Daddy." This time louder. She looked up into my eyes then, pouting.

"Good girl." I answered, tightening my hold on her throat but softening the pull on her hair. She didn't want pain now. She wanted to be held tightly. Held, and used. "Open your mouth." I commanded.

She let out a squeak of joy and did as she was told. Full lips parted to reveal a row of white teeth glistening in the light. She held out her tongue, pointed down towards the floor already anticipating the savory taste of her lover. Using my hand around her neck, I guided her face towards my fully erect cock. I saw her eyes shoot down to the tip where already a drop of precum had formed. Although I wouldn't say it out loud, she knew I was enjoying this just as much as she was.

With practiced skill she managed to slide three quarters of my shaft into her mouth until the tip pressed against her throat. She moaned into my warm flesh and her long eyelashes fluttered. This was what she had wanted. This was what she had been craving all week. As soon as my taste met her tongue a rush of warmth had flooded her body. Her panties would have been soaked, had she been wearing any. She placed her hands on my still clothed thighs and I heard her inhale deeply. My scent was thick and pleasant. Musky and sweaty but masked and mingled by my cologne and aftershave. It was intoxicating to her, like a drug. This was her Daddy's scent and she lived for it.

I exhaled too. It was a relief. All that adrenaline, and nerves and pounding of my heart had all led up to this. Using my lover. Glorifying her body with mine. Succumbing to our more basic nature and relishing every second of a carnal delight.

Her mouth was warm and welcoming to my cock and I felt her move her tongue along the underside, tasting every vein and curve. "Mmmmm" I purred to show my pleasure in her oral fixation. I knew she could take more though, and pushed her head down further on my shaft. I felt her open her mouth wider to allow me deeper and pressed the tip into her throat as her nose smashed into my pelvis. I pinned her there for what felt like a minute. She gagged and rolled her tongue across my cock. It was mostly for show (I had seen her deep throat me with ease before) but it was a show I enjoyed.

I bent at the waist a little to press my abs into her forehead. Both hands now held her in place as if my entire body would draw her in as my cock plunged deeper inside her. In a husky whisper I said, "This is why Daddy is in charge, kitten. Because Daddy knows your place. Daddy puts you in your place." I pulled her head back forcibly by her ponytail then and she choked, sucking in air. Her gorgeous blue eyes were watering, but her smile filled the room.

On instinct her hands wrapped around my now wet shaft and began to vigorously pump up and down its full length. "Mhmm." she said with perky delight even as a single tear ran down her cheek. "Of course!" She spoke the last syllable into the tip as her mouth once more wrapped around me. She sucked then, trying to steal every drop of precum she could. Her puffy lips formed a heavenly seal against my skin, even as her hands stroked and fondled my sex.

It was ecstasy and I knew I couldn't last long under such intense pressure. That was fine. It was part of our agreement. She was hungry for my cum. Desperate for the taste. So I would always let her savor and swallow the first load knowing it would be the thickest and most satisfying in her stomach. "Fuck baby..." I muttered under my breath as I ran my hand through her crimson hair. She was in control now. I would let her milk every last drop from my swollen balls and then I would take what was mine.

"mMmmmHmmmMmmm" she moaned into my shaft sending vibration I felt all the way into my toes as she picked up the speed. Her head bobbed up and down like a piston, edging me on. Pushing that tension. Growing that wave of orgasmic pleasure until it built into a tidal wave I would be unable to hold back. She wanted my cum *desperately* and even her Daddy wasn't going to be able to stop her now that she had had a taste.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuck... oh FUCK!" my ability to speak had been greatly decreased as my pleasure built. After a few minutes of her oral onslaught continued without stopping, I was ready to explode. "Fuck me baby, I'm going to cum!" I wrapped one hand around the back of her head where it met her slender neck and the other cradled her spine. I felt my cock tremble, once again fully inside her, before the tip flared and the first hot rope of cum surged forward. It hit against the back of her throat and quickly filled her mouth with the taste of her lover. A delicious reward for a job well down that she greedily drank up.

I held her body there, on her knees, lips wrapped around the base of my shaft, and drained every drop I could into her mouth, across her tongue and down her throat. I noticed that her eyes had closed and she held her breath as if she were savoring this and imprinting the moment on her memory forever.

My heart was pounding as I drained every last drop I had in reserve across her tongue and ultimately down her throat. When she could tell I was coming down, slowly she pulled my member out of her mouth. She looked directly into my eyes as she swallowed my cum with glee, a smile stretching across those perfect pink lips. With one hand she held my still somewhat stiff cock aloft as she opened her mouth wide, displaying her tongue for me, showing she had swallowed every drop. A look of a job well done sparkled in her eyes.

"Thank you Daddy." She breathily purred as her hand began to stroke the length of my member still wet from her saliva.

She then gave the swollen tip a kiss and sucked slowly, methodically. Using her tongue, she ran up and down every inch making sure not to miss a single drop. This, after all, was her reward for a job well done. She was not about to let any of it go to waste.

Once I was happy with her thorough cleaning of my shaft, I pushed her back down onto her knees. "Good girl." I praised as my fingers traced the side of her face along her cheek and down towards her chin. "But Daddy isn't done with you yet, is he?" I asked with a playful growl.

"No Daddy! Please no." She begged looking up at me with needy eyes.

"No, I'm not." I replied with a wry smile. "Up." I commanded as she popped up from a kneeling position to standing in a matter of seconds. "Hands on the couch." I leaned forward and patted the back of the rich brown leather couch before us. Her hands quickly gripped it and she turned to look back at me, but I gripped her head and forced her gaze forward. "No. Eyes front."

She purred, her legs squirming. I could tell she was wet and burning with desire. She had tasted cum, but she wanted; no, needed to feel it deep inside her. This, after all, was only the beginning.