Short: The Bed

Story Info
Tied to the bed and nowhere to go, I give you a blowjob.
841 words
4.17
8.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were watching me. I couldn't see you because of the blindfold, but I could feel your eyes on me. I didn't know how long I had been tied to the bed with a wand vibrating against my clit and pussy, held there by a rope around my thigh. I was coming down from my most recent orgasm in a long string of orgasms; I had lost count after the twelfth. I wasn't sure how much more my body could take. Apparently you could read that in me as I felt the bed dip as you climbed on it. I wasn't sure what you were doing, but suddenly the vibrations calmed to a low hum. My body relaxed as the pleasure of the lower speed set in. Less of a crashing wave, and more of a gentle swell.

I felt your legs on either side of my shoulders as you settled into a straddle over my face. My mouth instantly opened, tongue sticking out, desperate to be filled. I heard you chuckle, which turned into a groan of pleasure as you slid your cock home in my mouth. With the angle, the head of your cock rested at the back of my mouth, and I couldn't keep myself from gagging. You eased out a little to allow me to calm down and get my reflexes back under control. Your fingers tangled in my hair as you lifted and tilted my head off the bed, adjusting the angle. You took advantage of the new angle and slid in past my gag reflex, deep into my throat. Your balls rested on my chin as you gave me a brief moment to acclimate. Your fingers relaxed in my hair, turning into more of a petting motion. Over my own moans at the full feeling in my throat I heard you groan "good girl". A warm pleasure spread through my body at your words, and then I realized I was tipping over the edge again. My orgasm flooded my cunt and I moaned around your cock, the vibrations in my throat causing your cock to throb.

Once again gripping my hair, you began to slide in and out of my throat and mouth. You made sure to slide out enough that I could get a taste of your pre-cum, driving me wild with it. My addiction to your precum had never waned, and with each drop you gave me it seemed to light a bigger fire in me. At one point you pulled all the way out to gloss my lips with it. Soon you were no longer trying to be gentle, and fucked my face, your balls bouncing on my chin, smearing my drool on my face. Between being tied to the bed and your tight grip in my hair, I couldn't do anything except take the brutal face fucking. Tears burned my eyes under the blindfold. But all the discomfort in the world couldn't stop me from coming again. The pain drove me to greater heights in fact.

Suddenly you gripped my head with both hands, holding me tight as you slammed into my throat one more time, as deep as possible. You held my face to your stomach, groaning loudly to the ceiling as your cum flooded my throat. You slowly pulled back with each pump of cum until you were fully out of my mouth, the last rope of cum shooting up my cheek.

You gently released me, laying my head back down on the pillow, and slid the blindfold from my eyes. I blinked a few times at the sudden brightness before looking up at you. Without any direction from you, I began to lick your cock clean. As I did that you released my hands. I immediately scooped up the stream of cum on my cheek, licking and sucking my fingers clean, never breaking eye contact. And that's when the vibrations on my clit made my cum again. With my mouth open while I moaned, you placed your balls over it. Sucking one into my mouth, I came harder from the pleasure of serving you. It wasn't until I had sucked and licked the other ball that you got off of me and untied my legs and turned off the wand.

With my legs and arms free, I curled up into a ball as my body shook from my latest orgasm. The wand was still strapped to my leg, and I knew you would eventually turn it back on. But for now you would give me a moment to rest. You shifted on the bed, pulling me away from the pool of pussy juices and cum I had left on the bed. You murmured how pleased you were with how soaked the bed had become as I drifted to sleep, utterly exhausted. The last thing I remember was your promise to spank me for making such a mess. It was an empty threat as you weren't really mad about the mess, and I wasn't really upset about being spanked.