Remembrances Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

When he was naked, he slipped into bed next to me. He leaned over and kissed me so gently I gasped at how it made me feel. I was shaking as he lightly ran his fingers over my skin. I shivered at his touch. He cupped my breast. I groaned at his touch. I closed my eyes, just enjoying his touches, squeezes, and tweaks to my body. I opened my mouth when his tongue touched my lips. Our tongues danced in my mouth. I was getting so turned on, I was leaking between my legs.

"Just fuck me," I told him grabbing his cock and pulling it toward my pussy.

He slipped between my legs. I growled when his cock touched my labia and slipped between them, into my body. I felt my eyes roll up into my head with the pleasure he was causing me. I screamed as he pushed all the way into me stretching me. It felt so good to have him inside my body. Inside my pussy. My clit was now trapped between our pelvic bones. Electric shocks shot through me, from my pussy to my tits to my brain.

Then he was fucking me. Hard and fast. My breath exploded from my lungs. I gulped air to feed my oxygen-starved lungs. My body was on autopilot. My hips bucked up to meet Simon's downward thrusts into my body. My legs were wrapped around him so he couldn't get away. My arms circled his neck pulling his lips to mine. I started crying it all felt so good.

I screamed as my orgasm hit my mind and body. I just stiffened up, bucking my hips wildly on Simon's cock. I could feel and hear the squishy sounds of my pussy as I squirted my cum all over Simon's cock and our bed. Then Simon was roaring and I felt his cock pulse inside me. A sudden warmth spread through my belly. I shivered at the feeling. Simon collapsed on top of me. I relished the feeling of being crushed by him. He was beside me the minute my legs let him go.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

We both sighed. My eyes were closed as I continued to feel him warming my insides. I felt the bed move, heard the water running and then a warm washcloth was pressed against my opening. I reached down, taking the cloth from him and cleaned myself. Then went to the bathroom. Simon laid there watching me. I watched him. His cock was hard again by the time I climbed back in bed.

Straddling his hips, I reached behind me and aimed his hard cock into my pussy. I slowly sat down on him. Simon growled as I pushed my cervix against his cockhead. Sitting on him, I didn't move for a long time, I was enjoying the feelings running through my body. Not only feelings from the here and now but feelings from so long ago. I have only had thee lovers in my life. Kevin, my ex, and Simon. Kevin and Simon were the best and I would say from what I remember, equal.

Hands on my breasts brought me back to the here and now. I smiled down at Simon. He smiled up at me.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked. I took a deep breath.

"Kevin," I told him. We always told each other the truth.

"I thought so. Was he good for you?" Oh, my what a question. I thought long and hard.

"Yes. Yes, he was. Don't ask who is better," I said.

"I'm not. I was going to say I'm glad."

"Oh. Sorry."

My hips started to slide back and forth all by themselves. I groaned as they did. It felt so good. I wanted to speed up, but slow and easy felt just wonderful.

"That's nice," Simon said.

"It is," I replied.

For a long time, I just sat there on Simon's hips, his cock nestled in my pussy, my hips jerking back and forth. Falling forward, onto his chest, he wrapped me in his arms. I continued to jerk my hips on his cock. I moaned at the feelings shooting through my body. I was having a small orgasm after orgasm. It felt so good.

"I'm going to cum," Simon said softly. I growled speeding up my hips. I could feel the big one building.

"Me too!" I shouted as it hit me right in the gut.

Body jerking, mouth open I screamed into the pillow. Simon roared into the air as we both came at the same time. This time I felt him shoot inside me. I felt each powerful shot of his cum. Then it was flowing out of me, onto his balls and onto the bed. We both sighed. We would be sleeping in the guest room tonight.

* * * *

Diane

When I woke the next morning, Simon was already out of bed. I smiled at what we did the night before. That was the first time we had fucked twice in one night in a very long time. And that was the first time I had initiated the fucking in a very long time. Then I was rushing to the bathroom with an almost bursting bladder. I jumped in the shower. When I came out of the bathroom I notice our bed had been made. I smiled at how thoughtful my Simon was. I went to the kitchen. I had pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

When I walked into the kitchen, Simon, bless his heart, had breakfast on the table for me. God, I love him so much. I sat and started to eat. He kissed my cheek and went into the den to work. Chewing my bacon, I thought about what had gone on last night at Billy's place. He and Carol had invited Simon and me over on Saturday for a cookout. I said I would have to check with Simon, but I was pretty sure we could make it.

As I had sat at the dining table last night I had watched Betty and Debbie with Simon. There had been a lot of touching and laughing and giggling going on at that end of the table. Was I jealous? Not really. Would Simon cheat on me? No. Not without talking to me first. We didn't have an open relationship, but we did have a relationship where we talked about things that not only bothered us but excited us.

I knew he was excited about running into Betty and Debbie, just as I was excited about meeting Kevin's wife and offspring, Billy. We would have a talk about yesterday when I got home from work tonight. Looking up at the clock I saw I had about four hours until I had to leave. That should be time enough to give Simon a little afternoon delight.

* * * *

Simon

I was sitting at my desk working when Diane came in and sat on my desk right in front of me. She did move the keyboard out of the way first. She was naked. I looked up at her. She smiled.

"Eat me," she growled, grabbing a handful of my hair and pulling my mouth down on her pussy.

She tasted wonderful. Clean and sexy. I licked her, from her asshole to her clit. She shook. She moaned. Sucking her labia into my mouth, I scrubbed my tongue on, around and through her soft, blood engorged, petals. She growled as I did. Looking up at her, her eyes were closed and she was smiling as I devoured her sex. Shivering like she was cold, I pressed my tongue into her vagina.

"Oh god," she cried out.

I started lapping her hole trying to suck up all her fluids flowing out of her. She was shivering and shaking as I did. Then her thighs slammed shut, trapping my head. I just kept lapping at her pussy. She was growling and screaming and bouncing. Her legs opened and I was free. She was sliding off the desk. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom.

"Fuck me," she growled flopping down on the mattress on her back, legs spread wide.

I stripped my clothes off. Crawled up between her legs and pressed my hard cock against her entrance. She was shivering. I pushed forward, slipping between her labia and into her pussy. She cried out when I entered her. She cried out again when I was pressed against her cervix. Legs wrapped around my waist, her arms around my neck, she kissed my face as she moaned her pleasure.

"Now, fuck me hard, really hard, please?" she asked kissing my face some more.

"I love you, never forget that my dear, sweet Diane," I whispered.

"I won't sweetheart, I knew that from the first time we met," she said.

I was shocked by her revelation which made me love her all the more. I pulled halfway out of her body, looking down on her sweet, angelic face.

"Here it comes," I said as I slammed into her body as fast and hard as I could.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted.

Keeping up my assault on her body, I was grunting and groaning, not only because of the exertion but the pleasure I was feeling as well as what I saw reflected on Diane's wonderful face. She stared up at me a smile on her lips and fire in her eyes. When her eyes rolled up into her head, I knew she was about to come and come hard.

"Oh my fucking god," she screamed her orgasm ripping through her body.

I just kept fucking her hard and fast. I was slowly climbing the mountain to ecstasy but was only halfway there. Diane's hips started to buck up against me, her eyes wide with wonder and passion and so many other emotions I couldn't keep up with them. As I pounded into her, she became wetter and slicker. Squishy sounds filled the bedroom, my cock flashed in and out of her sexy body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck. I love you so much, so much, so much," Diane shouted another orgasm shooting through her body.

Almost there I kept fucking her hard and fast. Sliding my cock into her wet pussy as fast as I could. Sweat was dripping from my head, down onto Diane's face. She smiled up at me as she wiped her eyes clear. Leaning down I kissed her hard. She kissed me back just as hard, screaming into my mouth as another orgasm shot through her. I was almost there. Just a little bit more. I shook my head to keep the sweat from running into my eyes and saw the envelope with Diane's pictures. That did it. I slammed into her one final time.

"Oh fuck," I shouted as rope after rope of cum shot out of my dick into my wife. "Oh fuck."

I collapsed down to my elbows. Diane was pulling me down on top of her.

"No, lay on me. I want to feel your weight on me. Crush me," she said softly.

I lay on her with all my weight. She sighed. Then moaned.

"I love you," she growled from under me.

I kissed her throat, her ear, her cheek. When she gasped for air, I rolled off her. She rolled with me so now she had all her weight on me. I just smiled up at her. Kissing my sweat covered forehead, she worked her way down to my lips. We made out, just kissing, for a long time. My softening cock slipped from her body, followed by the gush of my cum. My balls were now covered in both our fluids. I just held Diane tight to me.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too. I have something to tell you."

"What?" I was intrigued.

"Billy and Carol invited us over to dinner Saturday."

"Ah and here I thought it might be something salacious."

"No," Diane said laughing.

"Well, I have something to tell you."

"What?" She smiled at me a twinkle in her eyes.

"Betty invited us over to Sunday dinner."

Diane laughed as she kissed my face. I laughed as I kissed her back.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12