Remembrances Pt. 03

Story Info
Husband and Wife visit with the wife and her friend.
5.9k words
4.03
15.4k
14
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Remembrances Pt. 03

Diane ~~~~~

When Billy sat next to me at the other end of the couch so we could watch his wife and my husband have sex, he kissed me and handed me a towel. I lifted my ass and placed the towel under me. I was full of Billy's cum after having just fucked him. Now my husband Simon was kissing and feeling up Billy's wife, Carol. She had Simon's cock in her hand, stroking it slowly. Both of them were moaning as they kissed and played with each other's bodies.

At first, I was jealous when I saw them kissing and feeling each other. Then Billy began fucking me hard and all my jealousy disappeared. Now I was getting extremely turned on watching my husband grope another woman as she groped him. Also turning me on, I could feel what Billy had left inside me leaking out. My clit was at attention looking for something to touch it. Reaching over, I grabbed Billy's hand and pressed it to my pussy.

I reached over and grabbed his cock. He got the idea and started softly playing with my pussy, while I played with his cock and balls. We sat there quietly watching our spouses kiss and touch each other. I decided it was fun to watch Simon feel up young Carol. When they both laid down on the couch across from us, I started to feel a little... something... something I couldn't work out. Fear? Maybe. Dread? Maybe that too. Jealousy? A little, only because I knew he was going to be fucking her in a few minutes.

And even though I had just fucked Billy, I only felt a little bit of guilt, because Simon had said I could. He wanted me to. He said he would be turned on watching me screw Kevin... er... Billy. I almost screamed when Billy slipped his finger inside me. I was surprised by that, even though he had been groping me as I jerk on his cock. Which was hard again.

Simon ~~~~~

Carol was moaning as I slipped between her thighs. I kissed her neck, her ears, her cheek. She reached down between us and lined my cock up with her opening. Her labia were wet and slippery. Her vagina was open to except me. I pushed into her gently. She moaned loudly. Her arms were now around my shoulders holding on to me as I slipped inside her wonderful body. As I hit bottom, her legs came up around my waist. She was clinging to me.

"Fuck me, Simon, fuck me, hard baby," she whispered.

I kissed her lips for a moment. Then slammed into her hot pussy. She clenched her jaw to keep from screaming in my ear.

"Scream for me," I whispered as I slammed into her again.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. I smiled at her.

I didn't look over at Diane and Billy, I was actually afraid to. But if Diane was having a problem with what I was doing, I doubt she would hesitate to come over and tell me about it, loudly. I sneaked a peek. Her eyes were closed as Billy jammed three fingers into her gooey pussy. She was coming. I looked back down at Carol. She was coming also.

I pounded into the youngster under me for a long time. After awhile, I eased up a little. I was starting to tire. Carol looked up at me smiling, her body shaking with orgasm.

"That feels good. Keep that up and I'll have a real screamer," she whispered giggling.

I smiled and just kept fucking her young body. It was amazing to fuck a tight pussy. Not that Diane's is big and loose. But Carol's was very tight when I first slipped inside. Even now it was still tight, holding onto my cock as I pulled out of her pussy. Jerking my hips I slide my cock in and out of her hot body. She was a very pretty young woman. Billy was lucky to have her as his wife.

I slowed my attack on her pussy, watching her face. She was still fast on her way to an orgasm. Turning her head she looked at her husband. I too looked his way, but I was looking at Diane. Billy smiled at Carol as his fingers slipped and slid in and out of Diane's pussy.

Carol screamed as her orgasm flashed through her body. Hips bucking against my pelvis mashed her clit between us. She screamed even louder.

"Oh my fucking god. I'm fucking coming so hard. Oh my god..." Then she just passed out.

I kept fucking her lovely body as her hips didn't stop bucking. They seemed to be on autopilot. Then she was back crying out with pleasure.

"Oh, my pussy is on fire. Please keep fucking me, keep fucking me," she shouted.

I kept fucking her as I watched Diane start to orgasm on Billy's fingers. She was staring at me, her eyes full of fire. Her hips were moving as her pussy was fucked by three fingers. She bit her lip to keep from screaming. I winked at her. She nodded, closing her eyes with another orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as I came.

My cum was splashing inside Carol. Another orgasm ripped through her body as she felt my semen flow into her pussy. I groaned, closing my eyes with my enjoyment of this sweet young thing under me. I felt wonderful. I felt exhausted. I pushed up, so I was kneeling between her sweet thighs. She looked up at me smiling.

"Billy, get your ass over here, dear," Carol growled.

Moving off the couch I went to where Diane sat, now that Billy was pressing his hard cock into his wife.

"What's he doing?" Diane asked.

"He's reclaiming his wife, which is what I am going to do to you," I told her, pushing her back so she was no lying down with me between her legs.

"Oh," said Diane her eyes wide with surprise.

Pushing into her pussy with my renewed cock, I slipped right into her to the hilt. My balls were resting on her asshole. I smiled down at her.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ah, for what?" she asked smiling.

"In order for me to reclaim my pussy, I have to fuck it harder than I have ever fucked it before."

"Your pussy?" she asked.

"Do you deny that you are mine?"

"No, no not at all."

"Ready?" I asked once again.

"I am."

I slammed my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. She screamed. I don't know if it was in pleasure or pain, but I kept slamming into her. She didn't scream again. She was grunting with each thrust. When she started to thrust back, I knew she was not in pain.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Oh god, I love you so much," Diane whispered. "Fuck me hard."

Slamming into her, I was fast approaching my climax. Diane was fast approaching hers. I just hoped that we came together. I could hear skin slapping from the other couch. I didn't dare look over. I kept my eyes focused on my wife's eyes. She heard the slapping also. She smiled up at me as we slammed against each other.

"I'm coming," she said softly.

"Me too," I growled as I slammed into her one last time.

Diane was jerking her hips up and down against my pelvis wildly. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her face was scrunched up with her mask of orgasm. Her breathing was that of a panting animal. Her grip was tight and held me in place as she got off. I kissed her eyes, her nose, her lips.

She just relaxed all of a sudden. Her eye opened slowly. A smile was painted across her face. Her arms and legs slipped from my body. I kissed her cheek.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"No, thank you," I whispered back.

"Ah, you're done. Let's shower," Carol said standing above us holding Billy's hand.

We all showered together. There was a lot of rubbing and kissing and feeling, but no intercourse. I washed Carol, while Billy washed Diane. It was fun. Once we were finished we went back out to the living room and had one final drink. Diane and I got dressed, thanked Carol and Billy profusely and went home.

We didn't talk about what we experienced that night, we were way too tired. Both of us stripped off our clothes and crawled into bed. We cuddled up in the middle and went to sleep.

Diane ~~~~~

When I opened my eyes, I was just a little confused. I remembered another man being between my legs the night before. Turning my head, I looked over at the person next to me. It was my husband, Simon. He was smiling. He was still asleep, smiling. Then the memories from the previous night came flooding back into my mind. Along with those memories, all sorts of emotions overwhelmed me. I rolled out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. I tried not to think of anything. I peed. Washed my face. Brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen.

I needed coffee. While the machine was making coffee, I sat at the kitchen table. I put my head down on my arms. I was feeling things I had never felt before. The memories flashed across my mind. With each memory were feelings. Some I liked, some I didn't. The beeping of the coffee maker startled me. I got up and poured myself a cup. Sitting back down, I took a sip. My mind was still full of images and feelings. I took a deep breath. I guess I will need to talk to Simon about these things.

I was shocked when he walked around the corner and went right to the coffee machine. He got himself a cup and sat down across from me.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Simon asked me reaching across to take my hand in his.

"Feeling? I'm feeling all kinds of things. I thought I dealt with them pretty well last night, but this morning, oh brother they are all jumbled up inside my head and that is making it hard to think."

"I understand. Me too," Simon said taking another sip of his coffee. "Should we talk about... now?"

"It's as good a time as any. I don't think my mind will settle down until I have hashed them out with my best friend in the world."

"Who's that?" Simon said chuckling, eyes twinkling at me.

"You, you doofus," I said giggling and swatting him on his arm.

"Do you want to go first?"

"I don't know," I said.

"Well, why don't I just list the feelings that are there, starting with the strongest first."

"All right."

"Joy, pleasure, arousal, surprise, jealousy, betrayal, anger, and a bunch of others that aren't strong at all. No hate."

"Arousal, pleasure, joy, surprise, anger, jealousy, betrayal. I feel no hate either," I said.

"Tell me about your jealousy," Simon said.

"I'm a little jealous that you fucked Carol. I'm really jealous that you enjoyed doing it. Does that make sense? I'm also aroused that you did Carol. I loved watching you two fuck. As long it is just fucking. I didn't hear any words of love exchanged..."

"If she had I would have stopped right then and there. I have no feelings for her except as a friend who you let me have sex with," Simon said interrupting me.

"Okay. We have that settled. Last night the jealousy was there as Billy was fucking me and I watched you fondle Carol. When your lips pressed against hers it almost came out as a battle cry. At just that second Billy started to pound into me hard and the jealousy disappeared until this morning."

"And now?" asked Simon.

"And now... it's still there, but all the joy, arousal, and pleasure are overriding that feeling. How about you?"

"Jealousy is a powerful emotion, hard to overcome, but I love you so much and in my logical mind I know I gave you permission. Even so, my emotional mind is still filled with anger and jealousy. They will eventually recede into the background and logically I know what I saw was exciting and aroused me greatly, but the other emotions are there. We will both have to deal with them in our own way. My way will be making love to you today, tomorrow and the next day. I know you love me and only me. But my emotional mind will want that reinforced with physical contact with you."

I gulped. My Simon had all the answers. He was the smartest man I knew, no matter what someone else told me about other men. I loved him dearly and would do anything for him. I loved him enough to have let him have sex with Carol. Could I do that in the future? I don't know, but I bet I could.

"Wow," I said. I gulped down my coffee. I set my cup down gently in front of me. "Would now be a good time to make love to me?" I asked.

"It would. Here or upstairs?" Simon asked chuckling.

"Upstairs please, in our marital bed," I told him.

He stood. We were both still naked. He came around, pulled my chair out and picked me up. I put my arms around his neck helping him carry me. I sighed as he carried me to the bedroom. I screamed when he tossed me onto the bed. I was laughing, he was laughing. He climbed onto the bed, moving up between my spread legs. He looked down at my pussy.

"No need, please, I need you inside me," I growled.

Nodding Simon moved up until his hard cock pressed to my entrance. I groaned as it slowly slipped between my labia. My arousal went right through the roof. I was just shy of the precipice of orgasm. Just talking with my wonderful husband turned me on so much. Then he was inside me. Not all the way, but inside, slowly going deeper into my body. It was so good to have him inside me after last night.

"Oh yes, yes, yes," I shouted as he pressed as far inside me as he could.

Simon was sighing as he slowly pulled out and just as slowly pushed back inside my shaking body. I was there. It had been quick. I tried to hold back, but my orgasm broke and over the edge, I went as he pushed back into me.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

Simon kept up his slow, even assault on my extremely wet pussy. I was in heaven as he took back what was his. I was his. I always would be his. But for a little while yesterday evening I had been someone else's and he had been another woman's. I was so glad to have his cock back inside my body. After all, it was mine. It had been mine for a long time. Longer than we had been married.

Then I was once again coming as his wonderful dick pushed inside me.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good, so good. I... oh god, I love you so much," I cried as my orgasm shot through me.

"I love you more than you could ever know," Simon rasped in my ear. "I'm glad you are mine."

I had never heard him say such a thing.

"I'm glad that you are mine," I replied.

"Then we are once again one." I gasped at what he said.

"We will always be one," I said.

Then Simon was almost howling as he shot his cum inside me. I could swear I felt it hit my pussy walls. Then I was shouting my orgasm.

"OH FUCK! I'm coming again!"

We both collapsed, Simon was on top of me. I held him to me. He moaned, then tried to move off me. I held him there, with arms and legs. I wanted him inside me as long as possible. When I felt him slip out of me, I let him go. He slipped to my side rolling me into his arms.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you," I whispered back.

"You know we have dinner with Betty tonight and I suspect Debbie will be there too."

"And what do expect to happen tonight?" I asked, stroking his cheek gently.

"They are both single and from what I discerned from our last visit, neither of them have had a man in a very long time."

"And?"

"Nothing will happen unless you want it to happen. I won't make the first move and if they do, deflect them until you give me permission."

"You would do that for me?" I asked.

"Of course. What kind of a cad and husband do you think I am?"

"So if I wasn't there..."

"I wouldn't be there."

"Even if I told you to go without me?" I asked.

"We would have a conundrum then dear."

"I see. Well, I will be with you tonight. If either of them makes a move on you, you have my permission to fuck the living shit out of them. I will keep the other one occupied while you do."

"I... I... I don't... I don't know what to say..."

"Nothing right now. Tomorrow morning before we go to work, we will have another talk, though we might have to put off the reconnection fuck until tomorrow night."

"I knew there was a reason I loved you so damn much," Simon said smiling at me. "Breakfast, lunch out?"

"Yes."

"Let's get cleaned up," he said get up and heading for the bathroom. I hurried to catch up.

Simon ~~~~~

As I rang the bell, the door opened. Betty stood there smiling at us. I could see Debbie hurrying from the kitchen to greet us. Betty stepped aside inviting us in with just a look.

"So kind of you to have us over for dinner tonight," I said stepping inside and taking her in my arms for a friendly hug.

Stepping away, Diane stepped up and hugged Betty.

"Yes, thank so much," Diane said kissing Betty on the cheek.

Betty just smiled at us both. Then I was being wrapped up in Debbie's arms, being lifted in the air by this petite woman.

"So glad you came," Debbie said kissing me soundly.

"Debbie, stop that," Betty growled.

Debbie put me down looking at Betty, then Diane was in front of her. Debbie looked a little frightened. Diane pulled Debbie into her embrace. Kissed Debbie on the cheek.

"Manhandle my man again without my permission and find out what happens," Diane whispered in Debbie's ear.

Eyes wide, Debbie stepped back, looking at Diane with fear in her eyes. When she looked at me, I shook my head. I had heard what Diane said and knew what she meant. Debbie still looked a little shocked. I just chuckled as Betty closed the door.

"Well, dinner will be ready in a short while, what would you two like to drink?" Betty asked walking into the living room over to a small bar in the corner.

"I'll have a white wine," Diane said following her.

"I'll have a beer," I said grabbing Debbie's hand in mine and pulling her with me.

"I'll just go get our drinks, dear," said Debbie heading back the way we came.

Betty smiled at Diane.

"She doesn't mean anything. She is just a gregarious person," said Betty softly.

"I know. I didn't mean what she thinks I meant, either," replied Diane, giggling.

Betty laughed as she handed Diane her wine and me, my beer. Then Debbie was back, handing Betty her drink.

"So, how was dinner with Billy and Carol, last night?" Debbie asked smiling.

"Debra!" Betty said scowling at her friend.

"What?" asked Debbie.

"You're such an airhead sometimes," replied Betty.

"No problem, Betty," Diane said. "We all fucked, then took a shower, and Simon and I went home, and went to sleep."

Diane watched Debbie as she told her what happened. Debbie's mouth opened and her eyes got wide with surprise. Betty giggled at her friend.

"So, are you happy now, Deb?" asked Betty.

"Uh... uh... I... I..."

"Close your mouth Deb before a cock flies in there," Diane said.

Betty laughed loudly, I chuckled as we watched Deb snap her mouth shut and glare at Diane. Diane just glared back at her.

"See what happens when you are nosy, Deb," Betty said laughing.

"Now what do we talk about?" I asked taking a sip of my beer.

Betty and Diane laughed. Debbie was still shocked at what Diane had told her. She was trying to catch her breath when Diane went to her and wrapped Debbie in her arms.

"I'm so sorry, Debbie," said Diane hugging her.

Deb took a deep breath and hugged Diane back.

"Sorry, for being so nosy. I hope this teaches me not to be. At least with you," Deb said giggling.

Diane giggled along with her as the two broke their embrace.

"Well, how have you been since high school, Simon?" Betty asked.

"Just fine. Back in high school, I was glad Debbie was my biology partner. When it came to dissecting that frog, I got the willies. But, good ole Deb forged ahead and cut that sucker up, but good." I laughed.

Debbie laughed.

"I was scared to death to do that. But at the time I wanted to be a doctor or at least a nurse and knew I would have to get control of my nerves and my stomach. I think you sensed that in me and I thank you for being the scaredy-cat."

"You didn't do that for real?" Diane asked.

"I did refuse to cut up the frog," I replied.

"I understand that. But did you do it for Deb?"

"I refused to cut up the frog. Does it matter what my motives were, now?"

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,085 Followers
12