Remembrances Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... I guess not," Diane said.

Then a ding came from the kitchen. Betty and Debbie go up and hurried off.

"Dinner will be ready in just a moment, stay here and relax. I'll call you," Deb said as she disappeared around the corner.

"Well, what do you think?" Diane asked.

"About what?" I said.

"Do Betty and Debbie want you?"

"I knew they did last week. Now you almost scared Debbie away but I bet Betty is in there explaining to Debbie that you were just fucking around with her and that you want to do her."

"You think so?" Diane asked.

"Yep. I bet you will be sitting with Debbie, while Betty will be by me."

"You're on."

"What's the bet?"

"I'll give you a blowjob right at the table after we finish eating."

"And if I lose?"

"You will eat my pussy right at the table after we finish eating."

"It's a bet," I said.

"Dinner's ready," Debbie shouted from the kitchen.

Smiling, I offered my hand to Diane. She smiled at me as we walked toward the sound of the two women. It turned out they were in the dining room.

"Oh, you found us," Deb said giggling. Betty just harrumphed.

Deb was sitting already. The table was long. Four chairs long. They had place settings on either side.

"Over here Diane," Debbie said patting the seat next to her.

It looked like I would be getting a blowjob from Diane after dinner. I chuckled as she went around the table and sat next to Deb. Betty came in carrying a platter with slices of roast beef filling its surface. There were already other bowls and plates of potatoes and vegetables on the table.

"Sit, sit," Betty said as she placed the platter down.

I held her chair for her. She smiled at me as she sat down. I leaned in and kissed her cheek before I sat down. When I looked at Diane, she was smiling at me and was pushing her tongue into her cheek away from Debbie. I chuckled.

"Grace? Diane?" asked Betty.

"I did it last night," Diane said.

I nodded at her statement.

"Deb?" Betty said.

"Sure. Bless us oh Lord for this bounty which we are about to consume. And please bless those of our friends who are with us and those who are not with us. We are thankful for the friends which sit with us at our table. Amen."

Deb crossed herself as I and Betty did. Diane just whispered a little prayer to herself once more, nodded and looked up. I smiled at her mouthing 'I love you' at her.

"That was very nice Deb," Diane said reaching over and rubbing Debbie on her back.

"Thank you, Dee," Debbie said.

"Diane, please, Debbie."

"Okay. Sorry if I..."

"I will explain later, my dear," Diane said still rubbing Debbie's back.

"Okay. Then let's eat," Debbie said turning to grab a platter.

"Very nice grace, Deb," I said.

"Yes, Debbie, very nice," said Betty.

Debbie was blushing as she stabbed some slices of beef off the platter and onto her plate. The platters were passed around as were the bowls. The conversation was kept light, by Betty and me. I watched as Diane and Debbie exchanged glances with each other. As Diane ate, I watch her hand move off the table. After that, I could tell she moved it to Debbie's thigh when Deb jerked just a little, then smiled as she chewed.

When we were all finished, Betty asked if we wanted dessert. Everyone sighed shaking their heads no.

"Maybe later," Diane said looking at me and smiling.

"Yeah, Betty, maybe later," Deb said.

"Okay," said Betty starting to rise.

Reaching out I held her down and nodded at Diane. Smiling, her face red with embarrassment, she slipped off her chair and under the table. Debbie and Betty gasped a little. I jerked when her hand pressed against my stiffening cock. Slowly, she unbuckled my belt. My zipper came next. Then she pulled my pants and boxers down my thighs. I lifted my ass to help. My cock stood straight up.

"Oh my," Betty gasped looking down at my crotch.

Debbie got up and came around to stand next to me. She gasped when she saw my cock with Diane's hand around the shaft slowly stroking me.

"You're going to have to slide back, dear," Diane said softly.

I pushed my chair back until I knew she would be able to take me into her hot, wet mouth. Both Betty and Debbie moaned as they watched. Debbie was now down on her knees, watching. As Diane's mouth slowly descended to my hard cock, she looked into Debbie's eyes. Reaching out, Debbie touched the hand that Diane had wrapped around my cock. Nodding slightly, Diane removed her hand, letting Debbie guide my cock.

I moaned at Debbie's touch. I groaned when Diane's tongue touched my cock. I closed my eyes, head back, sighing as Diane's mouth engulfed me. When a hand started to massage my scrotum, I opened my eyes to see Betty leaning my way, her hand juggling my balls. Diane's eyes were open wide looking up at me. I smiled watching her mouth work its way down on my hard dick.

"I love you," I whispered.

Diane, Betty, and Debbie moaned at my words to my wife.

"I can tell she loves you," Betty said moving her chair closer.

She leaned against me, her free arm going to my shoulders. Playing with the hair on my neck, I turned toward her.

"Kiss me," I commanded.

Diane moaned at my words. Betty looked up into my eyes. She pressed her lips to mine with a passion she had been hiding from us all. I sighed when her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. Diane was now sucking me for all she was worth, her head bobbing up and down, saliva running down the shaft as she swirled her tongue around the head. She had always been a great cocksucker. Moaning at the feelings in my cock and mouth, I felt another set of lips kissing my leg.

Betty pulled away from my lips, looking down. I also looked down. Diane had a hand up Betty's skirt. Debbie was giving my leg gentle kisses as she watched Diane suck on me and slide her hand up Betty's skirt.

"Oh god," Betty gasped. "She has a finger in my pussy. You know I want your mouth there, don't you, Diane."

Diane moaned those words. I growled at them. I wanted to see that too.

"Me too," whispered Debbie.

"You too, what Deb?" I asked a little confused.

"I want your wife's face in my crotch. I want your dick in my pussy, I want Diane to sit on my face. So many wonderful combinations, my mind is whirling with the possibilities," Debbie said smiling up at me. "Can I be first?"

"First what dear?" I asked.

"First to have your cock up my cunt?" I gasped at her use of that word.

Diane elbowed her, taking my cock from her mouth.

"Would you like to ride him, while I suck Betty off?" Diane asked.

Debbie was up, shedding her clothes just as fast as she could. She swung her leg over my lap and slowly settled down. Diane guided my cock into her pussy. When her labia slipped over the head, I groaned with pleasure. Then I was in her. She was so wet, that she just slammed down onto me. She was now eye to eye with me. I looked into the lust filled eyes. She groaned as she looked into mine.

Her pussy was warm and slick. It felt tight and sent chills down my spine. I pulled her lips to mine, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She accepted me in, swirling hers with mine. Groaning she jerked her hips to and fro. Pulling back I looked into her passion hooded eyes. She smiled at me.

"I have always wondered," she said softly. "Now I know."

"Wondered what, dear?"

"Wondered if you would be good to have inside me. I almost asked you on a date, but Betty kept me from making a fool of myself. She kept me from making a fool of myself all through high school or I would have been the class slut."

"I see. No, I do. I have always wondered too. It exceeds my expectations. You feel oh so good to be inside of," I said smiling at her.

"That is so beautiful," Betty said softly.

"Were you a slut in high school?" I asked turning to Betty.

"I wanted to be. So many cute guys. But no, and I didn't want my best friend to be one."

"I was," Diane said from under Betty's skirt.

"You were what?" Betty asked.

"A slut. I still am. I'm my husband's slut now," Diane replied.

Betty and Diane groaned. I just smiled, so proud of my darling Diane. Debbie was sitting up straighter now, still jerking her hips to and fro on my hard cock. I was looking at her tits. They were truly amazing. Not too big, yet not to small but her nipples were huge and hard as diamonds. I moaned as I watched them wiggle around in front of me.

"Suck them, please," Debbie said.

Smiling, I leaned forward and took one in my mouth. I sucked as her tit wiggled. When I bit down on it gently with my teeth, Debbie groaned. When I bit down harder, she came.

"Oh fuck! Oh my god! I'm coming, I'm coming," she shouted jerking her hips faster.

I stopped nipping her nipple with my teeth and just licked and sucked on it. She moaned and groaned. I moaned and groaned. Betty moaned and groaned. Diane was growling as she ate Betty's pussy. I was almost there, yet I didn't want to cum yet. The night was still young and I had three women to please, although I would bet they would all make each other cum too. I pulled Debbie off me, still sucking on her nipple hard. She moaned in disappointment.

"Oh shit," she said. "Who's next she shouted standing on her own and stepping away from me.

"Me, please," Betty asked.

Diane pulled her head from under Betty's skirt smiling up at Betty nodding her head. Betty stood, turning her back to me.

"Unzip me," she said over her shoulder.

"My pleasure," I replied.

Diane ~~~~~

My husband was undressing the woman I had just brought to an orgasm with my mouth. It wasn't my first pussy, but it was since I have been married. And it was the first I did while being almost sober. The ones back in college I needed a lot of liquor in me to suck on a pussy. With Betty, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. She was not only a beautiful woman but she was sexy as hell and tasted wonderful. I loved making her cum.

Now she was naked and straddling my husband's lap, his cock sticking up from between his legs. Seeing Betty naked made me want her all the more. Then I was being stripped of my clothing. Debbie was in front of me, taking off my dress. I let her, smiling as she did. She gasped when she finally removed my dress. I was naked underneath and ready for whatever she wanted to do.

Pushing me onto the chair Betty had just vacated, I spread my legs. Smiling at me, Debbie sank to her knees. She put a hand on each thigh, pressing them apart even farther. I groaned as she stared at my cunt. Yes, it was a cunt. It was my cunt, so I could call it anything I wanted. It was my husband's cunt and he could call it that if he wished. Debbie looked up at me, smiled and reach toward my cunt.

"What a beautiful cunt," she said running her hand over my smooth, bare cunt.

"Thank you, my dear," I said smiling at her use of that special word.

Reaching down I put my hand behind her head and pulled her face to my cunt, hard. I mashed her face against my cunt. At first, she struggled. Then stopped when she realized she could still breathe. Moaning she started to suck and lick my cunt. I moaned as she did. I was suddenly in heaven. I had this beautiful woman sucking and licking a place on my body that only my husband had licked or sucked up until a week ago.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming already," I rasped shaking and shivering in orgasm.

"Me too," yelled Betty as she rode Simon. "Oh fuck, he's feels so good inside me."

I pushed Debbie's face away from my cunt. It was now way too sensitive.

"Hold up darling," I said looking into her surprised eyes.

Simon had pushed Betty up off him. She was looking at him slightly confused.

"What's wrong, Simon?" she asked.

"I think a bedroom would be better for our next phase of this orgy of three on one," he said chuckling.

Three naked women stood before him as he rose. He still had his shirt and his pants and underwear were down around his ankles. We, three women, attacked him, stripping him of all his clothes. Of course, knowing how sexy it was, we left our stockings and heels on to tease his visual senses.

To be continued...

12