Remi and Eden - The Lifestyle Pt. 02

Story Info
Mitch's college fun gets a girl in trouble.
5.1k words
4.05
5.6k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until her week of sexual excess in Hawaii those few months back, Remi had been faithful to Mitch, her husband of 25 years. He had been the only man she had ever given her body to.

They worked together at his veterinary clinic and went home together at the end of the day.

People would ask, "Don't you ever get sick of each other?"

But they were very happy. Remi helped him to deal with the stress of business at the office, dealing with vendors, staff problems and, occasionally, difficult owners.

The animals were a delight but some of their humans could be a challenge to deal with.

Indeed, Mitch was very happy with Remi. He considered himself lucky to be able to go home with her every evening.

She was the woman of his dreams. She was beautiful. Tall for a Filipina, a touch under 5'3" and she had a gorgeous figure with full, round breasts and a slender figure.

He loved sticking his face in her ass to give her pleasure. But her face was his favorite feature. He could stare at her for hours.

Despite being over 50 years of age, she still enjoyed the good looks of a much younger woman. Mitch felt proud that his wife still looked hot. His friends often compared her to Christy Brinkley and Kathy Ireland, famous models in their 50's that were still known for their beauty.

In addition to her enduring beauty, she took very good care of him.

She had been a wonderful mother. Their two children were grown now, the older one living in Southern California with the younger away at college.

Remi came from the Philippines and was raised to believe that a wife had to take care of her man. And she did, domestically and sexually. She worked to keep Mitch satisfied.

Though he often thought about it in his fantasies, he had never strayed in his marriage. Remi, too, had been faithful to her marriage vows.

Faithful, that is, until that fateful trip to Waikiki.

Numerous men used Remi for their pleasure during that week in Hawaii.

It was mostly Derek, though, a younger man in his 30's who seduced her through the use of alcohol and a good amount of Rohypnol, a drug designed to strip her of her ability to resist sexual overtures.

Though she thought she was being careful, the bartender working at the bar slipped roofies into her drinks in order to help out his buddy. As a result, Remi and her girlfriends spent their night, and the entire week, naked and on their backs, sucking and fucking, servicing total strangers.

Though she had been an unwilling victim, wanting to be true to Mitch and her marriage vows, she ultimately fell to the pleasures of the body.

Initially, she accepted her fate for the week knowing that the photos and videos taken the first night of their seduction could possibly result in the end of her marriage. Later on in the week, she just yielded to her desires of the flesh, participating willingly.

Despite being under duress, she enjoyed Derek's large, hard cock. She couldn't help how her body felt from the many men who made use of it for their selfish pleasures.

For 6 days and nights, she was used as a fuck-toy in a variety of locations: at their bachelor pad, in a hot tub, at the beach, even the men's room at a restaurant.

Her last night on the island, Remi was the main attraction at a sex club located in downtown Waikiki.

During the course of that week, Remi experienced of a lifetime of hard, turgid cocks in a every possible position. She was double- and triple-penetrated. She had the erotic experience of having sex in public places. She watched as lusty men jacked their cocks hard as they waited for their turn with her.

Remi never dreamed that young men would want to use her this way.

She was very relieved that her week of passion had not impacted her marriage.

Still, she felt bad that she was continuing to have naughty feelings....

*************************************************************************************

Though he had been faithful to Remi during the entirety of their marriage, Mitch had his own sexual history to look back on.

He had attended a university in Southern California where he did his undergraduate work and attained his degree in veterinary medicine. It was during his college years that he was able to experience everything that the female species had to offer.

He didn't come from a rich family, so he couldn't afford to join the extensive fraternity system at his school. But he had a good number of friends that were frat members. Because of this, he was often able to wrangle invitations to the rowdy parties where alcohol flowed freely, and nubile young coeds were in abundance.

He soon learned to pick off the occasional stray, to separate the girl who may have had just a little too much to drink and whose inhibitions were relaxed. He also learned to identify the newer girls who weren't quite integrated yet into the sorority crowd. It was easy to approach a female left standing by herself or not really participating in the conversation. These coeds were only too happy to have someone to dance with and talk to.

He found that there were also a good number of girls that were virgins and who just decided that it was time to have their cherry popped.

He soon had developed a nice stable of women who were willing to date him on a casual basis. Not being ready for marriage just yet, he still was able to take advantage of several "friends with benefits" relationships despite not being a part of "the system".

There was one girl, though, that he met outside of the Greek system. She was a Lebanese girl named Verona that he happened to sit next to on their first day of biochemistry class. Actually, he was already seated, and she sat down on the empty desk next to his.

After the professor's introductory remarks, they were directed to the lab benches to become familiar with the equipment that they would be using in the class. Mitch was delighted when they found spots immediately adjacent to each other and became lab partners.

Many times, during the course of that semester, while deep in concentration, she would lean onto the lab tabletop. Mitch could feel her soft right boob pressing into his elbow. He obviously didn't mind at all and she was seemingly totally unaware of the intimate contact.

This girl was incredibly sexy. She was about 5'6" tall, had olive Mediterranean skin with pretty brown eyes and long, black hair. She was made up impeccably, not too heavy-handed but enough to know that she made the effort to look good. She wore a pretty shade of red lipstick.

Verona was a stylish dresser, always wearing name-brand, fashionable clothes, fitted to show off her body.

And what a body! Simply put, she was gorgeous with an hourglass figure and luscious breasts. She walked and dressed like a model.

Though she was incredibly hot, Mitch soon realized that she wasn't "the one". She wasn't very bright and he knew that the only reason that he was hanging out with her was because he thought there might be a possibility of getting under her panties.

To a certain extent, he also realized that the feeling was mutual as she didn't really seem very interested in Mitch, either. She seemed content to be lab and study partners, having figured out, probably, that Mitch had a mastery of the complex concepts of the class while she didn't and could use his help.

She was not a premed student as many of the students in the class were. She wanted to become a lab technician. Good thing, too, as he couldn't possibly imagine placing his life in her hands.

What he could imagine, though, was tearing off her clothes and pumping her full of cum.

When the term ended, he wasn't disappointed when she asked him, at the last biochem lab session, if he wouldn't be interested in coordinating their schedules so they could take the next level science class together, as well.

He thought that he had been friend-zoned. Despite this, when they studied together, her close proximity made his dick hard.

But he wasn't desperate to bed her as he had other outlets for his sexual needs. There always seemed to be a sorority sister between exams, open to some male attention. Often it led to bedroom fun.

Still, it wouldn't hurt to continue the arrangement as he needed to take that next-level class, anyway. Maybe, he still had some hope of scoring with that Lebanese pussy.

When studying together, they usually went to the basement library at the international center. But, on this particular evening during their second semester together, they needed to review and talk aloud about some important genetic concepts.

Because of the strict rule for silent study, the library would not be appropriate for their needs, so she agreed to come to his off-campus apartment.

Though he thought that it was unlikely, he hoped that she would arrive in a miniskirt or some other type of flimsy dress where he might have at least a shot of getting at her moist triangle.

Unfortunately, to his disappointment, she showed up wearing a long, dark purple jumpsuit. While it was stylish and showed off her sexy figure, he didn't see much hope in getting anywhere with her wearing that outfit.

His roommate, Randy, was going to be out late at the library this evening studying for his own classes as the end of the term was approaching.

Mitch and Verona got settled in at the kitchen table. Mitch hoped to move the studying to the couch later where they might get more comfortable and relaxed, hoping to be able to make a move. For now, though, they laid out their books and got down to studying. It seemed like just another normal study session.

The material they were studying was rather dry, very much non-clinical. Although sexual reproduction was very much a part of what they were discussing, it was mostly chromosomes, meiosis, mitosis, fruit flies and Mendelian genetics that dominated their conversation. DNA, RNA, adenine, guanine, thymine and cytosine was not going to inspire thoughts of sex, at all.

After a short time, Mitch had to go to his bedroom to get a small genetics reference manual. It took him a little while to find that small book among the stacks of books on the desk in his bedroom.

When he got back to the kitchen, he noticed that Verona had a strange look on her face. She was staring intensely at the textbook. She must be trying to figure out a difficult concept, Mitch thought.

When he got to the kitchen table, he was surprised to see that she was staring at a picture at the start of the next chapter in the textbook, a picture of two camels mating.

Mitch took a long look at the picture himself. It was ridiculous but he felt his dick getting hard. He stood behind Verona so she wouldn't see his pants becoming tented.

The male camel was positioned behind the female and mounted behind her, obviously pumping her. It may have been his imagination but it looked like both camels had smiles on their faces.

Mitch stood behind Verona who was seated. He had his hand on her shoulder and he rubbed her shoulder without thinking. He tried to break the awkwardness.

"Whatcha looking at there?" he said.

She blushed and looked down momentarily. Then she looked up at him. He saw a look of desire on her face. Verona stood up, placed her hand on Mitch's neck and pulled him towards her. She began kissing him deeply.

"This is what sets her off?" he thought. "Camels fucking?"

Verona must have finally put it together: the entire class was about sexual reproduction: males and females getting together to mate. He wasn't about to question his good luck.

They stood in the kitchen, kissing. Their tongues danced back and forth. They both began to breathe heavily as she allowed him to gently nudge her toward his bedroom a few feet away.

"No." she protested. "We shouldn't."

"We can just fool around a little." he panted.

Her lips said no but her body acquiesced.

While still standing inside the bedroom door, he was able to make quick work of her jumpsuit which had a single zipper down the front. He easily opened up the purple jumper, revealing her beautiful milky chest and rippled abdomen.

She moaned into his mouth.

He was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra.

He placed his mouth onto her left breast, latching onto her nipple.

He pushed her back onto the bed just as her outfit fell off her arms behind her.

She yielded to her basic instinct, lifting her hips to allow Mitch to separate her from the rest of the outfit, the only impediment standing between them and their impending copulation.

Mitch made sure to remove her panties with the outfit.

He sniffed at her muff and enjoyed the aroma of her excited snatch. He began to lap at her clit gently. This elicited loud moaning from the Lebanese girl.

She lay on the bed and arched her back, allowing Mitch to feast on her womanhood. He worked his fingers in and out of her and lubricated her with his saliva. He wanted to enter her easily.

Mitch had left on a small nightlight which was rather dim but, as their eyes adjusted, it allowed them to see each other as they began their mating.

Mitch's bedroom window opened to a balcony hallway which overlooked the apartment complex's central veranda.

Not being familiar with his apartment and being that it was now dark outside, Verona naturally but mistakenly thought that the second-floor window opened to the street outside where no one could see. She paid it no mind.

She didn't see the two students loitering at the window. They peeped in through the partly open blinds.

Their lurid curiosity caused a small crowd to begin to gather to watch the mating take place.

Mitch noticed, though, and he made sure to position Verona in such a way that she wouldn't be able to see the small group of students, which included coeds, watching in the darkness outside the window.

For their part, the hormonal students watched quietly, not wanting to interrupt their access to the live porn show taking place before their eyes.

Even if they had made noise, Verona wouldn't have heard it as she was being quite vocal herself:

"Oh! Oh! Yeah! Eat me! Make me cum!"

There were also some other vocalizations Mitch didn't understand especially as she arched her back and shuddered.

She was crying out in her native Lebanese.

Mitch was very careful to make sure that she enjoyed herself. He relished the prospect of making her one of his regular fuck-buddies.

That, plus he wanted to enjoy her body to the fullest.

Her orgasms were the first she had ever had with a man. She had pleasured herself in the privacy of her bedroom at home but she had never had sex before.

Mitch came to realize this as he explored her pussy with his tongue and fucked her with his fingers. He felt the resistance of her intact hymen.

She led a very sheltered life. She had lied to her over-protective father to be able to come to this study session.

He pulled her on top of himself and put her in the 69-position. He was careful to keep her facing away from the window. He continued to lick her cunt while enjoying the pleasure she gave him as she sucked and slurped his cock with her mouth.

He motorboated her vagina and she covered his face and chin in her female fluids. She continued to moan loudly.

"Fuck, Verona! I'm going to pump your body and fill you up with my sperm," he whispered.

Rather than discouraging her, this dirty talk only served to add fuel to her fire and increase her desire to breed.

He laid her back with her head on several pillows and placed his dick between her hooters. He showed her how to surround his dick with her milky jugs as he pumped away.

His dick and balls were becoming engorged with cum. He was going to have a great quantity of sperm to deliver into her heaving body.

After a while, he slid down her body and kissed her. Their tongues dueled as they traded saliva.

Her fluids were flowing out of her pussy as she was primed to welcome a man into her body for the first time in her life.

Both Verona and the small group of students watching outside the window gasped as he placed his sperm-filled tool over her lubricated slit.

He slid his turgid member back and forth, rubbing his bulbous dick-head over her clit. Verona was so turned on that she couldn't wait to get him inside her.

Mitch was only too happy to oblige her as he positioned his cock at her entrance and her pussy lips opened like a petal to welcome him inside of her. She held her legs back and spread them.

She watched his manhood disappear deep into her body, wincing only briefly as he breached her virginity. Her head fell back against the bed as she felt him filling her body with cock.

Mitch pushed into her as deep as he could go. His balls rested on her ass.

"Mm, yeah!" he moaned.

He enjoyed the feeling of being inside this beautiful coed. He didn't think he had a shot but here he was, balls-deep inside of her, pressing his loins deep into her body, pressing against her clitoris and feeling those gorgeous tits mashed up against his chest.

He pistoned in and out of her, slowly at first, but as she became accustomed to his invasion, he pulled back his full 7" length and slammed back into her body as she groaned.

She could feel him hitting her cervix, banging her to gain entrance to her womb.

As he paused to enjoy the feeling of her pussy twitching around his throbbing cock, Verona realized that she was vulnerable and asked him,

"Shouldn't you be wearing a condom or something? I don't want to get pregnant."

"Oh, yeah. Just a second."

He reached into the bedstand and pulled out a Trojan. He rolled it over his rigid tool and spread the lubricant over his shaft to facilitate his re-entry.

A couple of the guys outside the window expressed disappointment.

He continued to pump her missionary-style. He held her hands high above her head. In his mind, he fantasized that he was raping her. This was his favorite fantasy.

He had never taken advantage of an unconscious girl but he had enjoyed fucking several coeds who had let their defenses slip due to having a little too much to drink.

Though he encouraged their drinking under the guise of being a gentleman and buying their drinks, he didn't consider it rape. It was just his way of helping the girl relax so she could do what she really wanted to do, anyway: spread her legs and enjoy using his pole.

Meanwhile, Verona had her legs wrapped around his butt and was pulling him as deep into her body as she could. Mitch stopped for a while as he was getting closer to cumming.

He positioned her on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Again, she couldn't see the window with the open blinds because her head was between his legs. She wouldn't have seen their audience, anyway, due to the darkness outside.

He took off the condom and fed her his dick. For a beginner, she seemed to be able to take his full length with only a little bit of gagging. She seemed to be a natural cock-sucker. She had never tasted herself before and she liked the sound of Mitch's moans. She liked feeling that she was doing a good job of pleasing a man.

She was the epitome of a woman and she had a woman's natural instincts in the throes of mating.

Nature was showing her what she needed to do to fulfill her biological purpose.

Neither Mitch nor Verona knew that, at that very moment, she was being bred.

Mitch was straining to keep from cumming. He could actually see his cock bulge in her throat as she managed to coordinate her breathing with his pumping into her esophagus. He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Verona was becoming weak due to the limited ability to breathe. She had overcome her gag reflex but she couldn't overcome the lack of oxygen due to the large phallus blocking her lungs' access to breathable air.

She felt great relief when he was finally satisfied after fucking her face for several minutes. He turned her over and positioned her onto her knees.

12