Remi and Eden - The Lifestyle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because she was so weak, she wasn't thinking clearly. She only wanted more of Mitch's large sausage. She didn't think to check if he had pulled another condom to protect her from his long-tailed swimmers.

For his part, Mitch wasn't thinking about putting on another Trojan.

While fucking a beautiful girl while wearing a thin rubber is nice, nothing compares to the feeling of slipping your bare cock into the moist silky sleeve of a beautiful woman's tight cunt.

Most of the guys watching outside noticed that Mitch was now entering his victim bareback. One of them actually spurted into his shorts as he realized that he was watching a breeding taking place before his very eyes.

This was not just another porn movie. A beautiful real, live female was about to take a bellyful of sperm. If this was her fertile time, Mitch's swimmers would find their target.

A couple of the coeds, fueled by the sight of the passion before them, managed to pull a partner away from the show so they could relieve their own sexual tension. Mitch would not be the only guy getting lucky tonight.

Mitch placed some spit in his hand and covered his cock to lubricate it further. He wasn't about to put a condom on.

He grabbed her hips from behind, stood up slightly and lowered her pussy, placing his cock at her entrance. He pushed in from a high angle. He wanted to stimulate her g-spot by rubbing it with the head of his dick. He had used this technique successfully many times before.

He plunged into Verona.

"Oh! That feels so good! You're filling me up! I can feel it over my entire body!" she cried.

He pumped her body with his turgid cock. He hit her from many different angles but concentrated heavily on rubbing her g-spot. He had their backs facing the window now.

The audience outside was watching his sperm-laden balls slamming into her ass.

After a few minutes, Mitch flipped Verona onto her back. He lifted her legs into the air, with her knees almost next to her head. He placed his full weight onto her body and was pounding into her, pushing his cock as deep into her body as he could go.

The pleasure Verona felt was overriding all other thoughts. She was no longer thinking about whether he was wearing the condom or not. She watched his rigid sperm hose plunge into her body but she didn't even consider that she was being bred.

She was so intent on watching his cock slide in and out of her, she didn't even notice the crowd of people looking in the window. Some had run to get their cameras. They took Polaroids of her being impaled on his man-meat.

Mitch began to sense that familiar feeling in his loins of his impending ejaculation. Soon, he wouldn't be able to stop it. He stopped pumping Verona just in time to make one last change in position for the benefit of his audience.

He pulled her onto her feet and he laid himself on his back facing the window. His joystick was throbbing and pointed proudly toward the ceiling, glistening with their combined juices. He dragged her back onto the bed facing the window. He helped her lift her body by grabbing her hips. She was poised over his cock, her pink cunt still wide open from the time spent being fucked.

Verona grabbed his cock by the base and directed it to her opening. She had cum several times but she still wanted more! She lowered herself onto his turgid pole.

She groaned as she slid down, the tip of his cock banging into her cervical opening. The audience outside now could only see his inflated balls outside her body.

She began to rock, stimulating her clitoris and g-spot using his lovestick to pleasure herself. It was like she was using a warm, living dildo.

Unlike a dildo, though, this instrument of pleasure would soon be filling her up with a massive load of baby batter.

She placed her hands on his shoulder and leaned back, giving the crowd the beautiful view of her massive tits heaving. As she slid up and down, several cameras zoomed in to capture the image of Mitch's cock covered in white cream, dripping down the shaft to cover his balls.

Suddenly, Verona felt his cock beginning to swell within her tunnel. She could feel the change as Mitch began to experience the moment of inevitability. Even if he wanted to, there was no way that he would be able to keep his cock from coating the inside of her reproductive system with the cream containing his long-tailed swimmers. Her womb would soon be filled with sperm intent on fertilizing her.

Mitch groaned as he pulled her hips down, pushing as far into her body as he could. Neither one of them was thinking of birth control at the moment. All they knew was the pleasure that they were both experiencing. It was the pleasure designed to produce a successful breeding.

He spurted deep into her body, sending several ropes of his cum into her unprotected womb.

Her luscious body was the perfect vessel for carrying a baby. It was a body made to attract the male of her species.

The hormones and pleasure centers provided through billions of years of evolution had done their job. The innate instinct for the male and female to mate had succeeded once again.

Her beautiful curvy hips, designed to lure the male animal, would now be used to support the fetus that she would carry for 9 months.

And, in 9 months, what the guys outside the windows were calling "jugs", "hooters", "knockers" and "fun-bags" would become working breasts, to be used to suckle the product of Mitch and Verona's lust.

In the end, they had proved to be no more than camels fucking.

Mother Nature had won yet again. Verona would be a mother in 9 short months.

As they were catching their breath, Verona admitted to Mitch that she had been attracted to him from the very start. She had been trying to play hard to get but couldn't keep up the charade.

Now Mitch had a problem: she wasn't the one. He was just hoping for a study partner with frequent breaks for casual sex.

It was the end of the school year. In a couple of weeks, following finals, Mitch would be headed back north for the summer. His second year at the university had been a success, both academically and socially. So far, he was maintaining his GPA at a level which would ensure entry into the graduate school vet program.

Socially, he was getting more than his fair share of snatch. He hoped that Verona, with her great beauty, would be a regular bed partner. Once again, they had coordinated their classes so they would be able to continue their joint study sessions.

Mitch had every expectation that he would be able to lure her into the sack again and again. Verona thought that she had found a life partner.

Alas, he never saw her again. After saying goodbye following their genetics final, he didn't have time to see her because he had to study for other final exams. He went home for the summer immediately following his last test.

He promised to call her.

When he returned to school, Verona was nowhere to be found. He found out from her friend, Donna, that her father had sent her back to Lebanon when she turned up pregnant.

He didn't want her marrying an infidel.

Her plans of becoming a medical technician were washed away by a river of semen.

Mitch would continue going to school for a few more years and he tried to practice safer sex, usually, but not always, successfully. After graduating from veterinary school and receiving his DVM degree, he would meet Remi, the girl of his dreams, "the one".

*************************************************************************************

Mitch's eyes were closed as he pictured Verona riding his cock.

He loved the memory of sucking on her milk jugs as they hung down in his face while she rode up and down his pole.

He grunted as he shot his jism into the small hotel hand towel.

He often got off reliving his college conquests in his mind. Sometimes, he embellished the truth, even to himself.

The hotel pillow served as a frequent sex partner and his hand did the rest.

Mitch was at a veterinary conference in Portland for the weekend. He was back at his hotel room following the dinner banquet for the attendees.

He knew that Remi was going over to Eden's for a girl's dinner night. He was surprised when he called and she wasn't home yet, as it was getting rather late.

He shouldn't have been surprised. Her girls' nights out were ending later and later.

Though he had gotten over his suspicions regarding her trip to Hawaii, thoughts of infidelity were always at the back of his mind whenever she stayed out late.

He imagined her spreading her legs in the back seat of some stud's car or just skipping the dancing altogether to go to an apartment or hotel room.

These thoughts made his dick hard. He began to think that she would be coming home one of these nights with a cream pie for him to eat.

He tried calling again. Still no answer.

Maybe watching a movie would help him relax....

(To be continued)

12