Remi and Eden - The Lifestyle Pt. 04

Story Info
Remi falls to the Lifestyle.
5.6k words
3.31
6.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remi and Mitch had been happily married for over 25 years. They had been loving and faithful to each other the entire time.

Neither of them had ever strayed willingly from their union.

Unfortunately, because Remi was so beautiful, Mitch had a problem with his imagination running away from him.

To his credit, he always managed to bite his lip to keep from saying anything to Remi before jealousy got the better of him.

Recently, she and Mitch were working at the high school fundraising booth. It was a street fair being held in a business district by the City's Chamber of Commerce.

She and Mitch were holding down the fort and had a 3-hour shift. There was light activity, not incredibly busy when one of the school fathers stopped by.

This school dad, Steve, was relatively new at the school. He was working at another booth for a community youth baseball team. He stopped by the school booth where Mitch and Remi were working just to say hello.

Men often went out of their way to come by, Mitch observed, when Remi was around.

Steve was spending a long time talking for someone who was supposed to be working a booth.

He was mainly directing his attention to Remi, practically ignoring Mitch.

He was telling her about the art gallery he had and the various works by different local artists. His descriptions of the different styles intrigued Remi.

"My gallery is around the corner, about a half block from here. I'm headed that way now if you want to tag along to take a look," he offered.

Mitch thought that this guy was very smooth. He begrudgingly admitted to himself that this Steve was good-looking with sandy blonde hair, trimmed whiskers and rather buff, to boot.

Steve had heard that he had a reputation as a ladies' man. They said that he had bedded some of the mothers at his previous school.

That was the rumor, anyway.

To Mitch's dismay, Remi said, "I'd love to see it!"

Steve could hardly object as it wasn't very busy. They were mostly standing around but the booth couldn't be left unattended due to the cash box and the merchandise that was out.

Only one of them could go.

"I'll be right back," she said happily.

Mitch watched as his shapely wife and the new, rugged dad walked off side-by-side.

Because it was a sunny summer day, Remi was in a short sundress. Steve was in a pair of tight shorts and a workout shirt.

They made a handsome couple.

Mitch saw several people turn to admire them as they walked by.

As the time seemingly dragged on, Mitch waited impatiently for their return.

"How long does it take to look at a small art gallery, anyway? Doesn't he have to work at his booth?"

Mitch could feel his dick getting harder with each passing minute.

They were way past due, in Mitch's estimation.

When they finally returned after what felt like an eternity, he checked them both carefully to see if anything was amiss.

Though it wasn't a windy day, her hair seemed slightly out of place. Was she flushed?

In the end, Mitch knew that he often let his imagination get away from him. He both loved and trusted Remi. It was true that she was gorgeous but she had never really given him any reason to doubt her fidelity.

At this very moment, however, Mitch was in Portland at a veterinarians' convention.

Att the same time, Remi was 600 miles away, in a darkened room, a room illuminated only by the flickering light of a television that was showing a pornographic movie.

It was a movie that featured Remi as the star!

Yes, Remi had fallen about 3 months before.

Videos, taken secretly, of her in compromised situations and in various sexual positions was now playing on the hi-definition tv on the large screen in front of her.

She never would have willingly had sex outside of her marriage but she had fallen to the effects of a date-rape drug.

Remi had finally figured out that the bartender had drugged her, making it possible for Derek and the others to seduce her and her girlfriends, Eden, Sylvana and Vanessa.

"But what excuse do I have now?" she thought as she watched Milo's naked form stroking his cock in preparation to enter her.

His cock was large, veiny and beautiful.

She weighed the agonizing temptation to enjoy the pleasure of being boned by Milo's massive tool versus her many years of marriage to Mitch.

The effects of the aphrodisiacs coursing through her veinso made the decision for her.

"Oh, fuck it," she thought. "He'll never know. "

She spread her legs wider. The pink of her vagina made an inviting target for the horny stud in front of her.

Her sense of loyalty to Mitch and her marriage had been ripped to shreds.

Her brain was fogged, addled by the combination of alcohol and the many libido-enhancing herbs that her best friend, Eden, had snuck in to her food and laced drinks.

The battle between brain and body had been overwhelmingly won by the desires of the flesh. She was aroused beyond her ability to comprehend.

Her urge to be bred was now influencing her every action.

She was in a pit filled with the waters of sexual desire. She was being pulled down and now she was diving willingly into this new world of hedonistic pleasure.

She was now on her back, totally naked with her legs spread and awaiting the invasion of her body by the large dick that was only inches away and pointed at her moist, twitching snatch.

She couldn't avoid staring at the veined cock as it made its slow approach. She could see how it shined from her saliva and the glob of cum that had pooled at the tip.

Soon, that cum would be swimming inside her body. Milo's long-tailed swimmers would be seeking to fertilize her egg.

"Oh, yeah! That's it!" Milo thought as he rubbed the tip of his cock over her clit, lubricating it even more to facilitate his entry into the body of this married, big-breasted slut.

For her part, the pleasure of the feeling of his dick forced Remi to arch her back and lift her loins.

She closed her eyes.

She saw the image of Ricky Steamboat with his rock-hard body and handsome face. The memories of Hawaiian orgies flashed before her eyes.

Her loins were aching. Her body yearned to be taken. She needed cock now!

Milo began to press forward and his cock began its initial penetration of Remi's beautiful body.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!" Eden screamed.

Milo pulled back out of shock.

His cock left a long trail of thick precum, hanging and connecting his dick to Remi's pussy.

Eden was just inside the screen door with Ricky standing behind her.

The end of Ricky's turgid cock was showing out the front of his Speedos as he couldn't pull his briefs up far enough to cover his engorged manhood. There hadn't been enough time for his swelling to detumesce after the attention he had received from Eden's talented mouth.

Eden's bikini top was still at the bottom of the hot tub. Any normal man would have been ecstatic to see Eden in this way.

With her beautiful face and athletic, tanned body, men dream of being naked with a woman like Eden. Milo wasn't one of them at this moment though.

"Miss Remi, I told you that you were going to go too far! The way you dance with all the men at the club is making you lose control, girl," Eden scolded.

She grabbed Milo's arm and pulled him away from her friend.

"Fuck! I was just about to..." Milo protested.

Eden cut Milo off: "And you! Get into that bedroom! I'll deal with you myself!"

Turning toward Ricky, she said, "Honey, would you mind taking care of Remi?"

She lowered her voice and told Remi, "I'm sorry, my dear. You have to think of your husband. Poor Mitch!"

She left and followed Milo into the bedroom and closed the door.

*************************************************************************************

Speaking of Mitch, he was 600 miles away in a Portland hotel room. He, too, was in a darkened room with only the light from a television.

He had finished watching "Take my Asian Wife, Please! 5" on the hotel's pay-per-view system. To save money, he now hooked up his laptop to the tv with an HDMI cable. He found one of his favorite downloads, "Asian Spice: Where is Your Wife?".

Like the previous title, this porno featured busty Asian wives being seduced, sometimes willingly and sometimes reluctantly.

Either way, the slut always ended up naked, on her back with her cunt spread wide and filled with cock.

The reluctant wife usually ended up taking a creampie.

"Please! Don't cum inside me! Pull out! No-o-o-o!!"

Mitch especially enjoyed the scenes where the slut got stealthed.

The stud would comply with the slut's request for him to wear a rubber, only to sneak it off and fill her up with his cream.

The unsuspecting whore would be left with cum streaming out of her used pussy.

Of course, "Mister Wonderful" would be long-gone in 9 months.

"The baby is your problem, slut!"

He couldn't help imagining Remi, his stacked and beautiful Filipina wife, as the whore getting conquered, having her uterus filled with baby batter.

The thought made his dick so hard.

He spent a good portion of this movie on the bed, stroking himself.

Sometimes, he would mount the large hotel pillow pretending he was fucking Kira Kenner or Jayden Lee.

Somehow, he managed to keep from blowing his load but his loins were aching and his bags were full.

He decided to call Remi again. It was nearly midnight and he had called her three times already....

*************************************************************************************

"What are you doing to me?" Milo pleaded to Eden. "I had her!"

Remi pushed Milo back to the edge of the bed. "I told you that she's Ricky's birthday present. He gets to have her first.

Anyway, You'll get to fuck her later. In the meantime, we can have fun.

Did you bring your Viagra? It's going to be a long night."

She pushed him onto the bed and started licking his balls as he moaned.

Meanwhile, Ricky was "consoling" Remi.

Remi was shaking, mostly from her sense of arousal and the aphrodisiacs. She had been so close!

Ricky rubbed her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. "That's okay. It'll be alright. I'm here."

Remi didn't notice that his cock was standing straight up.

Ricky continued to rub her.

His kisses moved from her cheek to just behind her ear: "It's okay. I'm here. I'll protect you." he whispered.

Despite her tears, Remi was still incredibly aroused.

The television was still playing scenes of her and her friends in Honolulu.

The current scene showed Remi in a hot tub moving up and down on Derek's lap while a redhead was being pumped from behind on the other side of the spa.

She hadn't been aware of it at the time but watching now, she saw Derek and the other guy nod at each other just before Derek lifted Remi off his cock and switched over to the redhead, leaving the young groom to play with the busty Asian wife.

Remi reclined her head on Ricky's shoulder.

"I'm here," Remi heard whispered again.

She was still naked and Ricky was now rubbing her chest and pinching her nipples slightly.

He moved his head down to suckle on her luscious milk jugs.

Remi's head and body fell to the back of the sofa at an angle to her right.

Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the sensation of Ricky feeding at her teats.

Every time he sucked, she felt a jolt of electricity going through her body directly to her clitoris.

When she opened her eyes, she could only see the large screen tv with its erotic images of her defilement.

Her sense of loyalty to Eden was erased when she heard moaning coming also from the bedroom:

"Oh, yeah! Eat me, you bastard! Right there, right there!"

Sounds of people having sex were all around. She started moaning, too, when Ricky started to massage her clit and finger-fuck her.

There was no reason to hold back now.

*************************************************************************************

Eden was getting her pussy eaten in the bedroom when she heard and felt the vibration of Remi's cell phone receiving a call.

Who else could it be this late at night? It had to be Mitch.

A smile came to her face as a salacious new twist to her plan took hold in her mind.

She reached behind her to grab the phone on the nightstand. Sure enough, it was Mitch on the line.

She turned down the light in the room and answered the phone. Mitch had requested a video call. She just missed his call but decided to implement her clever plan, anyway.

Eden was completely naked now.

She shushed Milo and quietly opened the door. She tiptoed behind the island between the family room and the kitchen.

Remi and Ricky were too engrossed in their lust to notice that she was there.

Eden pressed the call return button and quickly switched the video screen from rearview to forward view so Mitch wouldn't see her. She zoomed in and propped the phone up on the pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea, pointing it at Ricky and Remi.

Eden thought that she was very clever using the pitcher of the aphrodisiac-laced cocktail for this purpose. She was using the very instrument of Remi's downfall to tease Mitch.

When Mitch answered the phone, he saw the image of a couple conjoined in pleasure. It was too dark and too far away to see who it was but there was definitely a couple having sex on a couch.

The image was close enough that he could see a sexy female with a nice set of hooters getting her vagina tongued.

Mitch could hear the slut moaning as she raised her hips and her head fell to the back of the sofa.

It was dark enough and far enough away that Mitch couldn't identify the couple but close enough that he wouldn't recognize the room as being Eden and Ricky's place.

"Where is Remi?" Mitch thought. "Is that her?"

His cock was rock-hard. He began to stroke his throbbing meat as he stared at the image of the couple in the throes of passion.

From behind the screen, Eden and Milo were laughing quietly as they could see the small image of the befuddled Mitch squinting his eyes in an effort to identify the lovers.

They could also see from the movements of his arm that he was stroking his cock.

The phone was on mute so Mitch's occasional shouts to get attention could not be heard but he could hear the moaning coming from Remi and Ricky.

Sometimes, they could also see Mitch's fingers touching the screen as he attempted to zoom in for a closer view.

Eden wasn't 100 percent sure that Mitch wouldn't be able to clearly see his wife being pumped full of cum. That was part of the thrill of her game.

Even if he was able to make it out to be his beloved Remi, Eden was pretty sure that she would be able to seduce Mitch into the lifestyle, as well.

The thought made Eden's pussy twitch. Mitch wasn't bad-looking. Quite handsome, actually.

When Remi and Ricky switched to a 69 position on the couch, Eden and Milo decided they had seen enough and left Mitch to watch the spectacle of his wife being conquered.

They strongly suspected, though, that he wouldn't be able to positively identify them.

They went back to the bedroom to have their own fun.

Despite the dim lighting, Mitch could see from the light provided by the flickering tv that the female was swallowing whole the entire length of the cock that she was servicing.

He could make out the bulge in her cheek and was mesmerized to see her licking the balls of the lucky bastard.

He could hear the slut moan occasionally because the stud had his tongue planted deep in the woman's vagina. After a few short minutes, he heard, "O-o-o-h-h, cum-ming!" as she shuddered uncontrollably.

He thought that it sounded like Remi's moan. He had heard her moan many times over the course of their 25 years together.

But it was difficult to be sure because there was also music and moaning coming from the television both in the room of the couple over Remi's phone and from the movie he had on in his room.

In the movie in his hotel room, Mark Davis had Kobe Tai locked in a half-nelson in the back of a limousine with his cock pistoning in and out of her.

Mitch continued to watch. The thought that this might be his wife being seduced had his cock as hard as steel.

***********************************************************************************

Ricky had waited long enough. Foreplay was over. His balls were on the point of exploding. Time to give the bitch a load of his love juice.

It was a little difficult for Ricky to think of Remi as a slut.

She was Remi's best friend and she had been over to their home many times over the years.

But for all those years, Ricky had dreamed of boning Remi. He had never said anything to Eden but she forced it out of him.

Now, he was going to stuff his cock into Remi's body and fill her full of his sperm.

Never, not in any of his fantasies, was he wearing a condom when he dreamt of fucking Remi.

He never imagined himself pulling out. He always shot his sperm deep inside her body. Birth control or preventing her pregnancy was never an issue that came up in his imagination.

He was not about to wear a condom now and he had no intention of pulling out. He was going to shoot his load into that luscious body, come what may.

Sometimes his fantasies involved him and Mitch agreeing to a trade for the night. Sometimes, it involved Remi acting on her long-held lust for him.

Once he had dreamed about sneaking into her bedroom in the dark when Mitch was away at a conference and just raping her. In this fantasy, his lovemaking skills eventually made Remi forget her marriage vows.

But now, thanks to his loving wife, he was about to bone the girl of his dreams. He had lusted after Remi with her beautiful face, big tits and amazing ass for years.

As Remi finished her orgasm, Ricky turned her on her back and lifted her legs to his shoulder.

In Portland, Mitch held his breath.

Was this his wife that was about to get taken and possibly impregnated?

Remi had just been pregnant a few weeks ago! Could it be happening again?

Damn this small image! If he zoomed in, the image became too blurry.

Remi was just finishing the last of her orgasmic tremors as Ricky positioned his cock at her vaginal entrance.

There was nothing she could do to stop him and she wouldn't have stopped him anyway.

She was too far gone. The aphrodisiacs has put her at the mercy of her lustful urges.

She would be bred.

Remi groaned as Ricky entered her body.

The pleasure for both of them was beyond comprehension.

This was the greatest present that Ricky had ever received.

He loved watching Remi's huge chest heave from the pleasure.

"Oh, yeah!" he said.

Mitch watched him plunged into his wife, balls deep. Ricky used his glutes to push as deep as he could.

He held himself there to enjoy the feeling of Remi's tight, moist cunt. Remi wrapped her legs around Ricky's ass to help him get the deepest penetration possible.

She felt his cock pushing against her cervix.

A billion years of evolution had created the most enjoyable feeling that could be had anywhere in the universe, that of a man and a woman mating.

It was nature's way of encouraging the creation of new life.

Ricky's sperm would soon be shot from the end of his baby-maker into the depths of Remi's body where an egg was waiting to be fertilized. Would a baby be the result of their night of passion?

Ricky started with slow strokes to allow Remi to get used to him. Soon though, he was ramming into her like the pistons driving the wheels of a train.

Because her libido and lust had been multiplied many times by the aphrodisiacs in her system, Remi was enjoying the fucking of her life.

Despite the pleasure she was receiving, she wasn't sure that one man would be enough to completely satisfy her lustful urges.

12