Remi and Eden - The Lifestyle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was going to be needing more cock, lots of it!

Remi reached her first climax while in the breeding position with her legs pinned back near her ears and Ricky's body weight on her so that there was no possible escape.

All she could do was take the cock.

Ricky used her orgasm as a break to change positions. He wasn't done yet.

Mitch watched as Ricky, unaware of the cell phone and its audience of one, turned Remi around toward the phone to pump her doggy-style on the carpet. This brought Remi's face just a little bit closer to the phone.

Mitch was momentarily distracted by the lovely sight of the woman's pendulous hooters hanging down. She lowered her face to the floor as she was penetrated from behind. Damn! Just missed it.

The cuckold could see the sheen of the slut's ass and the resulting vibrations as she took a pummeling from behind.

Ricky's cock was perfectly positioned to stimulate Remi's g-spot and she could feel his sperm-filled bags slapping against her clitoris. She could feel the pleasure spreading throughout her entire body.

Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Eden's pussy was now full of cum. She decided to give Milo a few minutes to rest and reload. She gave him another Viagra pill. She needed him at 100%.

Eden checked the phone. Mitch was still watching the show.

Concern was etched into his face. She enjoyed the spectacle for several minutes.

Eden rubbed her clit as she watched her husband boning her best friend.

Milo's cum from her pussy oozed onto the ground below her feet.

Ignoring the slime on her leg, Eden picked up the phone and moved closer to the lovers. She was careful to keep both Remi's and Ricky's faces out of the field of vision.

Mitch could now see the bodies of the copulating couple clearly. Eden was zooming in close enough to allow Mitch to see the turgid cock sliding in and out of the slut's body.

Ricky's fuckstick was icovered with white cream, full of potent sperm, for sure.

The reinvigorated Milo emerged from the bedroom.

Ricky was holding Remi's legs up as he pumped her. Milo got up on the couch and got in front of the cheating housewife, placing his cock right at her mouth.

Eden chose the perfect angle to show Ricky pumping away while Milo fucked Remi's face.

All Mitch could see was Milo's ass pushing forward into the whore's face as she gagged.

Ricky dismounted Remi and sat on the couch and pulled Remi on top of him. She impaled herself on his slut-pleaser.

Again, Eden zoomed in to show the sperm-filled man-bags below Remi's butt cheeks.

Mitch continued to watch, mesmerized, when a clear liquid was spilled in the female's crack and over her anus.

A man's butt entered the picture and his cock was placed at the anal opening. A high-pitched moan pierced the air as the hard cock was pushed past Remi's anal ring.

Once again, Eden backed off to allow Mitch to see the spectacle of his wife being double-penetrated from a distance.

Mitch couldn't know it was her, of course, because Remi was facing away.

The two men pistoned in-and-out of the helpless Asian wife. Remi's shrieks became moans of pleasure.

Remembering that Remi was Ricky birthday present, not his, Milo retired from the action, knowing that he would be enjoying his chance to use Remi's luscious body soon enough.

He went to the bedroom to wash off his cock.

Ricky was watching Remi take a half-Nelson from Jake and thought that it looked like fun.

He turned the petite wife around and impaled her, sticking his hard manhood up her cunt.

He pulled her legs and arms back behind her head. She was completely helpless as he plowed into her pussy.

Again, Mitch was unable to identify the victim but could see that she was very similar to the woman he called his wife. It was too dark and distant to see her clearly. All he knew was that this woman was moaning in pleasure as the hard cock filled her.

Her right hand was massaging her clitoris.

Sensing from his moans that Ricky was getting close, Eden moved closer hoping to catch a close up of her husband's cock spasm and transfer his genetic material from his body to hers.

She was careful to keep their faces just beyond the field of view.

Feeling the approach of his cum, Ricky let Remi slip from his grasp moving her to the side and lifted her leg up.

He re-entered her pussy and began to pump her from behind as the pressure in his balls continued to build.

When he performed this maneuver, however, Eden didn't react quickly enough and Remi's face entered the field of vision on the phone for a couple of seconds.

Eden gasped when she realized what had happened.

Hopefully, Mitch hadn't had enough time in those few moments to identify his wife. Eden was still confident that it had been too dark for a definitive id.

Mitch's hand flexed in excitement and the phone fell from his grasp.

He has missed a golden opportunity.

Eden went back to her original plan and zoomed in on her husband's dick.

Mitch could see that the stud's balls were big and full of sperm.

Ricky still had his left arm hooked on Remi's left arm and leg with his hand behind her neck. He held her left leg high as he continued pumping into her.

His right hand was on her shoulder, holding her on the couch. Her right leg on the floor, supporting her body and also keeping her on the couch.

Her cunt was stretched and the clit was engorged. Cum was already streaming down the length of the cock onto her leg.

The slut was looking down at her snatch being impaled by the large cock pumping in and out of her.

Her dainty fingers were rubbing her clitoris, her hand moving in a blur.

Her head fell back as she groaned in pleasure.

Mitch could also see that the woman was large-breasted like his Remi. The small triangular tans lines were reminiscent of the lines Remi had on her return from Hawaii.

Remi was moaning and Ricky started to grunt. The cock continued to piston in and out.

They cried out in unison, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Mitch fisted his own cock to match the cadence of the pumping he was seeing on the cellphone screen.

"Take it, bitch! I'm filling you with sperm!" Ricky whispered.

Eden captured the moment beautifully. Brad Armstrong couldn't have done any better.

Eden zoomed in just as Ricky's cock flexed 5 times quickly as he shot his long-tailed swimmers into Remi's compliant body.

Remi screamed as her genitals suddenly started to squirt a clear liquid into the air and onto the floor.

She shuddered as she came with the realization that she was in danger of impregnation.

Her pussy muscles spasmed and milked his cock, siphoning every last drop of baby batter.

"You slut! You love it!" Ricky whispered.

Eden zoomed in even closer as the last two squirts of cum left his body and entered hers.

As Ricky pulled his still-hard manhood from Remi's snatch, Mitch was engrossed with the image of the man's sperm flowing out of her pussy.

However, he was sure that an even larger quantity of cum was pooled inside the woman's vagina and uterus.

At this very moment, sperm was swimming to fertilize the woman's egg.

Was this his Remi? Would his wife bear another man's offspring? The evidence seemed overwhelming but not conclusive.

Mitch felt his balls starting to boil.

Suddenly, Mitch's sperm shot into the air, almost hitting the ceiling.

"Ah-h!" he groaned as several consecutive ropes of white cream flew out of his dick.

When she saw his head roll back in obvious ecstasy, Eden ended the call. They had been on the line nearly an hour.

All at the same time, 3 lust-filled people, 600 miles apart, were panting heavily. All three were naked and covered in sweat. They were spent physically and emotionally.

Mitch soon fell asleep but it was a fitful sleep.

Ricky got up and walked on shaky legs to watch his wife being pleasured by Milo.

When Remi awoke, she looked up to see the face of Derek on top of her. She thought she was dreaming.

"Just like old times, eh, sweetie?" he said as he inserted himself into her body.

So that's where the video and photos came from!

Remi was reliving her experience from Waikiki as Derek held her hands above her head as he took his pleasure in the lewd act of pumping her body.

After a few minutes of taking his enjoyment, he pulled out and looked down at her beautiful body. Remi's pussy was twitching, her body missing, pleading for the stimulation from his dick to continue.

Derek picked her up from the bed and carried her to the master bedroom where they joined an orgy already in progress. They entered the mass of bodies.

There were now 8 people in the room and, soon, all 8 fucking and sucking. The men and women switched partners on a whim.

The men rested when required, then rejoined the fray when the urge to cum had waned.

Each woman enjoyed being double- and triple-penetrated, spit-roasted and half-nelsoned.

Remi paid homage to the nutsack of each man in the room. She wasn't thinking intelligently. She was just responding to the needs of her body which demanded pleasure.

She had never done this before willingly. She was a fucktoy. Men were using her body to satisfy their selfish, lurid desires. And she loved it.

There wasn't a rubber in the room.

Each woman took at least one creampie. No consideration was given to birth control.

When the men needed time to recharge, the women pleasured, licked and cuddled each other until the men could make their cocks available for their use once again.

Sylvana and Vanessa had arrived sometime while Remi was passed out on the couch.

Besides, Derek there was another man who Remi didn't recognize.

Remi had fucked this total stranger several times. She didn't even know his name!

At one point, Remi and Eden were both getting their cunts eaten. Their bodies were pointed in different directions but their heads were right next to each other.

"Oh, Miss Eden.I can't believe it. This is sofucking great!"

"No sense wastingtime dancing anymore,Miss Remi. From now on,we'll just sweep in and pick up the cutest guys to fuck!"

Remi never knew that her encounter with Derek and his friends in Hawaii had been no accident.

On their second day in Hawaii, Remi, Eden, Sylvana and Vanessa had been walking toward the walking trail at Waimano Falls when Eden excused herself from the group "to take a call from Ricky".

Walking about 35 yards away for privacy, she said, "Yes, we'll be there a little before 10 tonight. Make sure to be on time."

"No, no. You're not going to be disappointed. By the way, Derek, I'm doing you a favor by telling you this: call dibs immediately on the girl in the red-and-white floral print dress. The other girls are cute, too, but you're going to want first crack at Remi."

"Okay, see you tonight. Make sure to load up on V."

It was at that Waikiki night club that Remi and Vanessa fell victim to the cocktails laced with Rohypnol. Sylvana and Eden had been willing participants.

Remi had been the last of the four women to succumb to the illicit pleasures of "the lifestyle".

She was now addicted to cock.

Her evenings out now would be completely different as she would find herself falling to the temptation of infidelity and one-night stands.

She would soon prove to be very resourceful in her efforts to keep her adulterous assignations hidden from her husband.

Remi was still at Eden's house and getting some rest. She still had an entire day before Mitch came home and she didn't want to waste any time.

Eden and the others were busy recruiting more playmates to come over and join their party.

Remi giggled to herself, "Hmm, that Steve from the art gallery was cute. I wonder what hours he's open? I might have to drop by to look at his etchings sometime."

Her pussy twitched.

In Portland, Mitch was sleeping but it was an unsettled sleep. He had always had some suspicions but there still wasn't any way for him to be sure.

He loved his wife but he had no way of knowing that their lives would never be the same again.

12