Remnants: Apocalyptic Nightmare

Story Info
A bar owner and her assistant find trouble in the apocalypse.
4.8k words
4.33
9.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual sex. This story is for adults only, if you are not the age of consent (18+) you are not permitted to view this content.

___

"One hundred and three years ago, three of the worlds strongest nations, China, Russia, and the United States, fought to claim the last remaining natural resources the Earth could provide. It's not known who launched the first nuclear warheads, but each nation launched all they had. This left the planet caked in atomic fire and radiation.

A good portion of the world's population hid underground in vaults. The ones that could not afford such luxuries were vaporized or were turned into horribly disfigured mutants.

After the radiation died down, about twenty-five years later, people began to rebuild. Some made towns and set up trading posts. Others began to farm, and humanity seemed it would one day thrive again. Sadly, there are those that don't want to work or contribute to the greater good. Some just want what they think is rightfully theirs. Raiders, looters, thieves. All became rampant throughout the towns. One man, a pint-sized dwarf, managed to gain several followers, and one night, they took over the town Paradise Hills.

They killed many of the townsfolk but kept mostly the women. Well, the bustier of the women anyway. The dwarf, Snide, had a plan, you see. His plan was to use these women as his cattle. To impregnate them and milk them like the cows he saw them as. Those that could not bear children were sold into slavery. Offered up as objects to the highest bidder.

Most figured Snide would surely be dead by now, but oh no! I've seen him, with my own eyes! My theory? The radiation gave him a longer life span, but no one really knows for sure. So whatever you do, miss, don't travel to Paradise Hills. Or you might end up getting them there tits milked for the rest of your life."

Said a weathered old man to a gothic-looking eighteen-year-old. He pointed to her impressive rack. The cleavage of which was heavily visible as she wore a black, low cut tank top. She was the definition of 'Big titty Goth Girl.' Her black hair with red streaks. Her black jean shorts, which showed off her ass wonderfully. She wore black and studded fingerless gloves that ran up her arm, all the way to her elbows.

She was, at the moment, bent forward. Her torso laid against the dirty, wooden counter-top. Giving the old man an eye full down her top. Her ass sticking out, practically begging to have a nice hard cock rammed into it.

She was so invested in the old man's story that her mouth was a tad agape. When he got to the part about her getting milked, she cleared her throat, a hint of fear was shown on her pale face.

"Hey, old-timer!" Yelled a woman from the other side of the bar, "Stop scaring my help, would you? Stephanie! Get the man's order so he can go."

The old geyser looked to his left to see a stunning brunette with the biggest set of tits he had ever seen. Her white shirt looked like it would explode at any second. A stunning woman, with a brown layered crop hairstyle.

"My, my, my!" Hooted the man, "Would you look at the size of those knockers!"

Bella, the bar's owner, glared at him as he made his perverted comment.

"Well miss, I am suddenly very parched, might I have two milks?" He asked.

Steph looked a tad worried, "Oh I'm sorry sir. We actually don't have any milk."

"Nonsense! Look at them there udders! Come on honey, let ol' Willie get a good suck right from the tap!" Exclaimed Willie.

"Um, I'm not sure that's allowed? I mean, Bella can produce milk but I don't thin-"

"Shush, Steph!" Bella cut off her assistant. Bella didn't want the whole town to know her secret. The old man's face turned red. He was only fooling at first, but hearing that these giant melons actually produce, his heart began to race.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a large number of bottle caps, the currency in this wasteland.

"Five hundred caps for one tit!" He announced. Steph stared wide-eyed at the very large amount of caps. Bella just gave him a wicked look. After what seemed like ages, Bella sighed. She knew that a number of caps like that could be greatly used in making some much-needed repairs around her store. She walked over and stood next to Stephanie, glaring at the teen. Steph looked down ashamed. Bella sighed again, then looked the old man in the eyes, "You get five minutes." She said.

Willie looked at her in shock as she reached into her shirt and lifted her massive, right breast out. He looked on in wonder as she stood there, placing the tit right in front of him. The man licked his lips, his disgusting, toothless grin forming into a wide oval as he began to slowly descend on her naked tit.

Willie latched on hard, Bella giving a slight gasp as he did so. His gums mashed on her giant tit. Bella was thankful that he possessed no teeth, otherwise he would definitely be breaking the skin. As he sucked and chewed, Bella felt a sharp pain in the tip of her nipple. Letting her know her giant milker was about to lactate. The milk flowed from her engorged breast and filled Willie's mouth. Causing him to take massive gulps of her sweet, slightly salty, warm juice.

"Wow! He sure is going at it." Stephanie chimed in, breaking the silence in the air, apart from Willie's slurps and moans. Bella looked at Steph and replied, "You really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut. Ouch! Not so rough!"

The busty babe looked down at the old man who had just slammed his hands on either side of her mammary, and used them to squish more of her tit milk down his throat. Milk dripping from his mouth, he fed from her udder like a starving infant.

"I'm sorry Bella! I'll try and be more careful. Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked.

"I think you've done enough," Bella replied, coldly. Steph looked down again, her blue eyes looking at the old man joyfully suckling her boss's boobie.

Despite the perverse scene happening in front of her, Steph was still amazed at just how huge Bella's tits are. She didn't exactly know the size her boss had, but she knew they were easily several sizes larger than her own 30HH pair. While watching the old prospector nursing on the giant udder, the young goth imagined what it must feel like to have someone suck on her breasts. To most people's surprise, Stephanie was in fact still a virgin. She hadn't even cuddled with a man before. Of course, she would want her first time to be with someone special, someone she greatly cared for, not an old, breast- breast-obsessed guy.

The old prosecutor moaned and groaned with delight. Never looking up at Bella, in fact, his eyes crossed several times as he enjoyed his high-quality meal. Bella just stared daggers at him, ultimately regretting taking the deal.

"Okay, times up." Announced Bella. The old dog didn't immediately let go. He took at least three more strong, and hard swigs of her breast milk, but then cleared her throat and slammed her palm on the counter, he finally pulled off. He used his forearm to wipe away the dripping milk from his lips.

"God damn, sweetheart! Best milk I've ever had! How's 'bout a taste of that other udder?"

"I think you've had enough." Bella snapped while tucking her big melon back inside her shirt.

"Awe, fiddlesticks!" The old man shouted. He got up and left with a huff. Bella staring daggers at him the entire way out. Then her gaze turned to Steph, who immediately ran to the back to clean the dishes.

~~~

Over in the mayor's home, a woman laid on her back with her knees next to her head. The mayor of the small town was busy pounding away at this woman's snatch.

"Oh yeah, Deb! Take it you dirty bitch!" Grunted the scrawny looking chap. Debra gave some half-baked moans while uttering, "Oh yeah big boy, fuck me harder." Her tone was dry and without much emotion. Obviously, she was not enjoying the mayor's less impressive cock. The moment he pulled out and smashed her huge tits around his shaft, Deb made a sigh of relief knowing the horrible display of lovemaking was about to end. With an odd gargle, the mayor came as much as his little balls could produce between Deb's massive assets.

Once completely spent, he stumbled off of her and went to clean himself. Leaving Debra to wipe away his seed.

"Wow, I really needed that." sighed the mayor.

Debra rolled her eyes and replied, "Yeah, Mayor Philip, it seems you did. Now about our arrangement?" Her interest is much more clear.

"Oh right, eh, yes. You Debra are now head of the town council."

Hearing this, Deb couldn't hide her excitement. Letting out a devious giggle. Being a sly and manipulative person, the busty babe sought power in almost every aspect she could. It's how she had survived the harsh wasteland just outside the town walls. Now with her seat at the head council, she saw it much easier to shape this town in her image.

The next step was taking the mayor's position, of course, that would take some much-needed planning. Though daft, the mayor was extremely paranoid, which made getting him out of office that much harder. The man planned for every sort of assassination one could possibly think of. Debra wasn't a killer, but she wouldn't mind someone else getting their hands dirty on her behalf.

She got up from the bed after fixing her dress, went over to the mayor, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She ran her fingers down the side of his face and winked at him. Then she left, leaving the mayor fully satisfied and a lot less anxious.

~~~

With the sun setting and the darkness approaching, Bella was busy closing up shop. The lactating boss had her only employee cleaning the kitchen. A slight tingle lingered in her nipple, the one the old prospector had feasted on just hours ago.

That was not the first time she had some pervert get a good few sucks of her melons. While still cleaning, Bella recalled the time a scrawny young man had come in. He acted sheepishly when he laid eyes on Bella's massive sacks. She guessed he wasn't much older than eighteen, possibly celebrating his birthday.

At the time she was wearing a low cut top. Her pale cleavage practically made the young man drool on the floor. While she was putting away some bottles of homemade Sarsaparilla, two wet patches formed over her nipples. The boy's cock hardened instantly as he began to pant like a dog trying to cool off from the heat.

Bella looked at him and followed his eyes, which led her to quickly cover up her chest and rush towards the back. She yelled to Steph to hold it down till she got back.

The boy was visibly shaking, his face red and his mind overtaken by his lustful desire. Steph went to chat to him, but was interrupted when two men and a woman came in. The group was being rather loud and unpleasant. The goth girl's attention was forced to acknowledge them and began to strike up a conversation to attempt to calm them.

With the opportunity presenting itself, the young man snuck into the back. He quietly made his way and once back there, he saw Bella just starting to pull off her top. Taking the bottom of her milk stained shirt and slowly pulling the tight fabric over her head.

Her braless knockers dropped hard, the flesh quaked and jiggled about. The boy gawked at her enormous dirty pillows. They both looked like two huge, and ripe, melons. With her vision obstructed, the boy rushed forward. Bella felt something wet beginning to suck her left nipple. This sudden sensation spooked her as she quickly threw off the shirt. Her eyes were finally able to see the creepy boy suckling away at her tit.

Surprised and in shock, the boulder breasted bar owner was unable to speak, or even move, as she watched this stranger helping himself to her bare udder. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tugged on her breast with a stream of milk flowing straight into his throat. While Bella's brain began to process what was happening, the pervert began massaging her other tit.

Finally, Bella snapped out of her trance then her attitude drastically changed as her face began to form an expression of anger. She clenched her fist and as the boy had her tit stretched to the max, she swung her fist. Cracking him square on the jaw.

Bell shuddered thinking back to that day. She wished that her breasts were normal, perhaps even nonexistent. Sadly for her, this was simply not the case. Even as a maturing teen, Bell's assets kept growing fast. It wasn't until a few months after she turned nineteen that she began to lactate.

A strange mutation was the cause of her predicament. Something even her mother suffered with, and possibly even her grandmother. A genetic trait passed on by radiation.

She sighed as she finished up her nightly duties. A crash of a glass bottle came from outside. Both babes looked up from their tasks, but Bell assumed it was just a drunk dropping his liquor. Then another crash, and several loud bangs.

"Oh my God! Are those gunshots?!" Steph screamed.

Bell told her to hide in the back. The bar owner took a peek outside the stained window. Looking out she saw a couple of neighboring buildings on fire, and many locals running and screaming. Men and women, some were masked and others were not, but all wore similar attire. Metal, tubing, bits of tire, and other junk strewn together to form makeshift armors.

"Damn...Slavers." Bell whispered. She saw a gorgeous woman being taken. It was Debra, she was draped over a huge fat man's shoulder.

"Unhand me at once! Do you know who I am?!" Bell heard her yell out. Just then she heard the back door to her shop broken into. Steph screams of terror were followed, "Ah! Stop please!"

Bell rushed to the back and saw two men holding both Stephs arms. One held a gun up, pointing it at Bell. She raised her hands begging them to not hurt Stephanie.

What followed was the sinister laughter coming from someone just outside. The person laughing slowly entered through the doorway. Bells eyes dropped lower to see a dwarf of a man. A cigar in his mouth, and a huge scar across his right cheek, he wore dapper-looking apparel. He was an unpleasant fellow, balding on the top and graying hair on the sides of his head.

"Well, well, well." He chuckled as he put out his cigar on the wall, "Look what we have 'ere. Two busty bitches."

The two mutant looking men that held a sobbing Steph in place laughed maniacally. He began running his hand up the length of the busty teen's thigh saying, "I like this one."

"Don't touch her, pig!" Snapped Bell. The midget laughed again, "I don't much care for feisty women. But you, I like it. Especially those big tits." He used his unlit cigar to point at her massive chest.

"Boys, move these bitches in the other room please." He ordered.

Without hesitation, the men pushed and shoved them into the next room, passing the bar. Both women had their hands raised as Steph continued to soft sob.

"I'm assuming y'all know me?" The dwarf asked. Bell and Steph remained silent as the man gave them an overly exaggerated questioning look.

"Well, the name is Snide." He finally said.

"What do you want?" Bella asked sternly.

"Not to beat 'round the bush, I'm here for a good time. If ya catch my meaning." Snide gave a wink.

Bell looked disgusted while poor Stephanie kept her face down.

"You, crying girl, come 'ere," he said.

When Steph refused to move, not by her choosing, of course, more the fear kept her as still as a rock. Snide snapped his fingers and one of his minions snatched her over by the wrist. Bell lunged forward yelling, "Hey! Lever her al-"

Her words stopped short as a pistol was aimed at her head. Snide took out a pocket knife and cut the goth babe's tank top open.

Revealing Stephanie's beautifully toned body and her black bra. Her abdomen wasn't overly toned, just enough to show she was fit. Snide whistled "Damn, what a body!"

Bell gritted her teeth in anger as she was held at gunpoint. The dwarf used Stephs torn shirt and tied her hands together behind her back. He gave her ass a hard slap when he was done.

"Well, boys" Snide gripped Steph by the arm hard and kicked open a wooden door next to them, "I'm feeling a little, frisky!"

Steph screamed as she was thrown into the dimly lit room. Which happened to be Bella's bedroom. Bell lashed out again but was knocked to the ground to be the other slaver.

Snide slammed the door shut. Steph fell into the bed. Her back landed on Bell's mattress and her big teen tits bounced heavily. Snide rubbed his hands together and began to crawl onto the goth girl.

He looked down at her massive tits, his eyes full of lust, "I sure do love these tits." He ripped her bra in the middle and her huge breasts exploded out.

"So, bitch, tell me. Is this your first time?"

Steph didn't answer. So Snide's open palm met her wet cheek hard. She yelped with pain, "Ye-yes..."

He grinned devilishly as he grabbed her melons and began kneading her soft orbs. Her rosy, slightly large nipples began to respond. They hardened under his rough hands. He used his fingers and twisted. Steph yelped again then he shoved his ugly face down on her right one.

This was Stephanie's first time having her tit sucked on, and it was painful. He chewed on her nipple with his sharp teeth. Then stuffing as much of the meaty boob in his mouth as possible. Steph continued to softly sob as she closed her eyes and tried to imagine she was anywhere but here.

Then she heard him loosening his belt and zipping down his pants. Her eyes shot open and saw his mutated, large cock spring out. It was uncircumcised and had several welts and bumps along its shaft. It had an odd color to it as well, but hard to make out in the room they were in.

Steph gasped when he began pulling down her bottoms and panties at the same time. She begged and pleaded for him to stop, becoming more frantic with every inch closer to her womanhood being revealed.

Of course, he didn't listen. Snide yanked away her bottoms and stared at her lovely, shaven cunt. Her virgin pussy there, waiting to receive his cock. He mounted her again as she sobbed hard, "Please don't! Please stop this! Bella, please help me Ahhaaa!"

Snide drove his hard dick inside her tight snatch. Outside the door, Bell sheds a few tears as she heard Stephanie's gurgled cries for help. She heard Snide grunting and the rickety bed squeaking as the dwarf stole her virginity.

One of the mutated men was blissfully suckling milk from Bell's teets while the other kept his gun aimed at her while also jerking his own large cock.

They had her remove her top not long after Snide shut the door. Now she sat on her knees with one side of her bra was pulled underneath her massive tit. She took her eyes from the door to her room, where Steph continued to cry out in anguish, and down at the mutated man drinking from her swollen udder. She was able to get a closer look at him. His skin, like the other, had an orange-like tent to it. The man's face was severely scarred and his mouth was ripped on one side. Making it look as though it were melting away.

Through the missing skin, she could see her nipple and part of her own pale skin inside his mouth. The nipple would get stretched by his suction, followed by a stream of milk, then it would go back to its normal position.

It did this several times as he fed from her big milker. Bell began to sob, though she visibly tried to hide it, while hearing Steph lose her innocents from beyond the door, and watching this thing suck on her breast. She was helpless and she knew it.

"Oh yeah, ugh! Oh yeah, take it, you emo bimbo. Oh, your pussy is so tight!"

"Ah! No please, stop! Take it out, it hurts! Bella, please help me! Bellaha!"

Came the cries from beyond Bella's door. Bella gritted her teeth and clenched her fist in rage. The mutated man was making loud gulping sounds as milk began to drip from his latched lips.

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12