Remnants: Apocalyptic Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one jerking himself moved closer to Bella, sticking his large, grotesque, and vile-smelling cock next to her soft lips.

"Suck it, and don't bite or I'll blow your brains out." He said in a harsh hick accent. Bella refused to look up at him as she kept fighting back tears. Her reluctant lips parted, and her mouth slowly engulfed the head of his rod.

When her mouth was completely around his shaft, the mutant sighed with relief then shoved his full length down her throat.

Bella's eyes went wide as she began to gag. The mutant began pumping fast inside her mouth, almost in rhythm with Snide's pounding of Steph. While the pistol-wielding degenerate face-fucked the well-stacked babe, the other mutant ripped down the other side of her shirt and bra. Her giant tit flopped free. Then he smashed both her naked mams together, making the nipples press against one another. Then he slurped them both in his disfigured mouth.

He drank from her udders like he was a baby calf. Her warm juices pouring down the sides of his chin, and more coming from the hole in his cheek. Painting the bar's floor in her white nectar.

The mutant in her mouth quickened his thrusts, causing Bella to choke and cough through the large and hard flesh gag.

As the world around her began to turn black, the mutant shoved hard one last time before erupting inside her throat. Bella thought she was going to choke to death on his seed before he finally pulled out. She coughed hard, his vile spunk spit all over the floor near her. The smell and taste of his mutant cum was revolting.

The other mutant luckily came in his torn and dirty trousers, but he never detached from her bosom. That was until his friend shoved him away from her left breast, "Hey, let me get some of this bitch's milk!"

He greedily sucked on her milker as did the other. Now Bella was sat breastfeeding two ugly and deranged mutants. After spitting up the remaining cum, Bella looked down at the orange-skinned humanoids. Their heads nowhere near the size of her melons.

They had their faces pressed so much into her soft jugs, it looked as though her breasts were devouring them. She grimaced as each nibbled and chewed on her very sensitive nubs. Her eyes slowly rose back to her bedroom door.

Loud thumps and squeaks were echoing out from Bella's room. Snide was busy pounding away inside Stephanie's poor snatch. She no longer was crying, but laid there motionless. Her eyes void of emotion as her world and purity had been ravaged from her.

She wanted to lose her virginity to a handsome young man. One that she loved and cared for deeply. Not some rotund midget.

The disgusting dwarf kept suckling her huge pale tits while fucking her. Sweat ran down from his balding head. His pumping grew faster and faster. Steph's body bounced and rocked with every thrust, then suddenly he stopped. Shoving all his length deep in her pussy, Snide came. He coated her walls with his semen as some exploded out around his cock.

Tears began to run down Steph's reddened cheeks again as she let out a soft gasp. She looked down at the scene, knowing he had just knocked her up.

"Oh yeah, bitch." He said panting, " You're going to birth me some kids, and I'm gonna keep getting you pregnant till you die."

He laughed maniacally as he finally withdrew his cock and began adjusting his attire. He slung open the door, seeing his two henchmen feasting on Bella's milk sacks. The one had both hands clasped around her right tit, squeezing jets of milk right into his mouth.

The other had his pistol against her head, his other hand was cupping the underside of her orb as he filled his cheeks to the brim with her milk and flesh. Bella's mouth was slightly agape as she gave soft gasps every time the one squashed her tit with his hands. Her gaze shifting between the two breast suckling creatures.

"Whatcha boys doin'?" he asked with a hoot.

The one with the gun turned towards Snide, milk continued to drip from his mouth. The other still fed from her chest.

"Well...I...we were just..." he stammered.

" Hush yourself! Come on, you boys finish snacking. We're taking these bitches with us."

The one mutant finally stopped his feeding and belched loudly, at the same time whipping milk away from his lips. He quickly grabbed Bella's arms, causing her to yelp in pain.

'I got this 'en!" He announced as he groped her with one hand from behind.

The pistol wielder grunted then turned to grab Steph. Taking the now fucked silent teen and throwing her over his shoulder, not even bothering to put her bottoms on.

They marched behind Snide, Bella in the very back as her eyes looked at Steph. The poor girl didn't look up or even move as she was carried along.

The mutant escorting Bella had his cock grinding against her rear as he continued to grope her tits, " I'm gonna fuck you so hard and so long." He whispered. His words falling on deaf ears as the lactating babe ignored him. She didn't know where they were going, but she knew they were in for a hell of a time.

The loud roar of several engines purred as the babes were led towards them. In a run-down truck, covered in several metals and spikes, in the back sat a cage. Inside was Deb, her wrists tied and mouth gagged with a ball and sock.

Snide ordered his men to tie, gag, and throw the women inside the same cage. The mutant restraining Bella spoke, "Snide, uh, could this one ride with me?"

"Damn, son, didn't you get enough of that bitches tits? Fine, but don't mess up the merchandise."

The mutant grinned sinisterly. Bella met Stephanie's scared eyes and told her, "We'll get through this."

Before any more words could be shared, the mutant threw Bell inside a large metal container that sat on a buggy. He climbed inside with her. Even though the roar of the engines were loud, Steph could faintly hear the mutant once again suckling her boss's breast milk. Then some loud thuds followed, but that was all she got to hear as she was tossed in the cage.

In the metal container, the mutant had ripped away Bella's pants and was currently pounding away at her snatch. He had her bent over on the ground, with her sexy rear in the air. He slapped her ass hard once in a while as he fucked her. The buggy began to ride out, causing both of them to fall from side to side.

Bella grunted as the mutant regained his balance and slammed his cock deep in her. He cupped her dangling tits. Taking the nipples and tugging on them, like one would when milking a cow.

Bella tried to think of other things she saw as more important. Such as, where were they going? Will Steph be alright? How will they escape? As the mutant pounded away at her cunt, Bella knew one thing for certain. That this was going to be a rough ride.


12