All Comments on 'Remorse'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

That was really horny, well written thanks

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
A Fantasy Fulfilled

I have often imagined this scenario, although not necessarily with my mother. Massage has always been one of the key tools in my arsenal. There is something inherently erotic about giving a girl/woman a sensual massage and you have encapsulated it beautifully in this story.

The really interesting part about massage is that, once you have discovered a woman's erogenous zones, you can have her coming just by massaging those spots.

Well done, LexxRuthless. Keep it up.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Like all of your stories, I loved this one! The lead up was great and the sex was hot. What would have made it better for me was if the mom was like the mom in your "Attic" series and loved to talk dirty while getting fucked! I love dirty talk!! Five stars and a favorite point!

SchakaSchakaover 5 years ago
Love it!

Nice pace and excellent rationale! I'm a big fan of incest stories where it gradually builds toward the inevitable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing!

I truly enjoyed your story and your writing. Best story I’ve read in a very long time!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Loved it

but it brought back feelings I'd rather not think about. I was the youngest and there were numerous times that my mom made overtures towards me. I never let them lead anywhere but have often wondered how different my life could have been if I had. She's gone now but some of those memories haunt me to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Good story but i'm confused. You started by saying his mom was in her bedroom crying and the son is full of remorse and guilt, but by the end of the story he is fucking his mom with her wholehearted approval. So why is she crying and what caused it?

blaster666blaster666over 5 years ago
Wondrful

Truly a fantastic story!

jhenderson7606jhenderson7606over 5 years ago
Great Sytory! Finally, a writer that can spell and use proper grammer!

Finally, a writer that can spell and use proper grammer! A very well written story uninterrupted by errors. Good story plot and follow through. Well developed and interestingly told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

one of the best stories i have read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Inconsistent

On top of someone else's comment about her crying but not being remotely upset, another contradiction is that he's "never given her a massage before" but then he's "massaged her breasts, but only through her shirt."

Which is it?

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Another excellent tale by a talented writer. 5 Stars.

gobredgobredover 5 years ago
Plot Twist

I am not sure of the confusion. The plot twist is that his mother is crying with joy and relief. She had been without for so long.

Nice change of pace for this author!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the build up to making love with his Mother.

What about poor Danni? Does he ever date her? He needs some young girl.

boaman007boaman007over 5 years ago
I agree

Another great story. Your writing is very easy to read and follow the story line. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
masseuse ?

Small point that seems to be quite common on Lit. -- masseuse is a female who provides a massage. The male equivalent is masseur.

Similar to actress/actor directress/director hostess/host waitress/waiter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Half sisters

You can't have half sisters on the Paternal side, only Maternal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 10/28/18 what the fuck does Trump have to do with this? Are you seriously so deranged that Trump lives in your head, rent free, even when you're reading erotica?

Now *that* is "retarded" as you say. Find something to give your life meaning, other than hating Trump and anyone who supports him. That's a really sad life. Do better.

On the subject of the story, LexxRuthless this was a very enjoyable tale. Very hot, though I do wish you had resolved all the conflicts by the end, specifically the whole "son cheating on his mom" bit. Despite that minor flaw, this story easily earned five stars.

Moralez18PTMoralez18PTover 5 years ago
I agree with the unresolved conflicts

This needs a follow up. Where do they go from here? What does the future have in store?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Not usually a fan of the long build up and I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to the details, but this was just enough details to satisfy me. Loved the euphoric crying part after.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
@ Anon 11/03/18

What? Can't have paternal half sisters why?

Man 1 does woman A, knocks her up, she has daughter A.

Man 1 does woman B, knocks her up, she has daughter B.

Daughter A is a half-sister to daughter B, paternally...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Not bad but???? ^*!^*!^*!

Most stories of 1 or 2 pages should have an ending, or some kind of a finish.

You don't have that,what happens ???. The read was ok but!!!!!!.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
BRAVO!!!!! BRAVO!!!!! 5*****+

OUTSTANDING, WHAT MORE CAN I SAY. WELL DONE, WELL WRITTEN.

ps. easy to read THANKS

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Lovely story

What a well written story I just loved it

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 4 years ago

Fantastic story! As usual, your scenes of intimacy, and the progression that leads up to the passionate sexual encounters, is really incredible and commendable. I think the only thing missing from this story, is that you didn't include a heart to heart moment between this lovely couple. I definitely think the son should've been allowed to express his guilt, and his mother confesses her own feelings on the matter. Having him living the rest of his life riddled w/ guilt because the two of them haven't confided everything in each other just seems cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!

After reading your story for the second time allI could was wow! You are a very skilled author with an unusual writing style that sets you apart from hundreds of writers on this platform. You picked a story from a completely different angle. Regret, happiness, guilt and acceptance of the main character’s reality and all in a two page narrative. 5 star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

sonny boy is a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What it actual might feel like for a son to push his cock into his mother’s cunt, from both the ecstasy and the guilt side of things! I love it! I’m glad I found this story.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Well done! 5 stars! Would love to read what happens if the condom breaks and he knocks up a client...

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 3 years ago

An excellent story, well told, and full of kindness;. There is certainly a place in this world for this boy, and his mother's pussy is a great place to start. Bravo to the little mother-fucker!

ContrahentContrahentabout 2 years ago

Wow. Really clever twist at the end. Totally subverted my expectations. Excellent characterization.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Massages with the right people can lead to wonderful things.

5-stars.

katibkatib12 months ago

So glad I found you. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please don't impregnate her......that ruins the story for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8695 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...