Remorse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,760 Followers

Mom turned over after I had finished her back, and it was all I could do not to stare at her breasts while I massaged her front. I had massaged her breasts before, but always through a shirt. I was careful not to make it overtly sexual every time, and avoided touching her nipples directly. This time, though, her hard nipples pressed insistently into my palms when I squeezed and rubbed her breasts.

I murmured an apology and moved on down her torso. I was careful not to massage my way too far up her legs, so that I would not be confronted with my mother's naked pussy. I spread the towel over her torso as I did, covering her breasts so that they would not distract me.

My mother was breathing heavily by the time that massage was finished, clearly turned on by the experience. I was hard as a brick in my own shorts. She leaned up and gave me a kiss on my lips, and the towel slid down when she did. Her breasts heaved and her nipples were achingly hard. I broke off the kiss and smiled, keeping eye contact the entire time.

"Was that better for you?" I asked, keeping my tone professional.

"Oh, yes. Very much so," she replied.

After that night, Mom would only have a towel covering her body when she requested a massage. Over the next few months, as the weather warmed, I would wear less clothing as well. Instead of trousers or sweat pants, I was wearing lighter shorts. Mom really enjoyed looking up at my more muscular body the first time I wore a fitted tank-top to give her a massage.

A week after that, I inadvertently saw my mother's pussy for the first time. It was just a brief, teasing glimpse as the towel shifted upward while I massaged her thighs. From that instant, though, I knew that she waxed her pussy and asshole. I also saw that she was soaking wet. I tugged the towel back into place instantly, and she never said anything about it.

That night, lying in my bed, I shot cum all over my stomach and chest while picturing my mother's bald and dripping wet pussy. Maybe that was the moment that I should have stopped it. In retrospect, though, I really did. It was at least another month before I saw Mom's pussy again. That, too, was just a fleeting little glance.

No, the real trouble came after that summer, when we got a whole line of new 'sensual massage oils' at work. I got several bottles of free samples, and made the mistake of bringing those home with me. I had only used scented massage oils on my mother a few times prior to that. The problem with those is that they made her skin so slick that it was actually more difficult for me to really work out the kinks in her muscles. It also made it harder for me to gauge her reaction to the pressure I was applying.

From a purely selfish perspective, the stuff was a pain in the ass to wash out of my massage table. So, you could say I wasn't a fan. Still, my mother's eyes lit up when she saw those bottles, with their suggestive packaging. They did smell really good.

The problem was that when I gave in and used that sensual massage oil on my mother's feet, she had an orgasm. It was unexpected and it was amazing to watch. Her body jerked and the towel slid off of her to fall to the floor. Her pussy gushed and her breasts shook, while my mother bit her lip hard and groaned out loud.

I damn near came in my shorts. She looked that hot when she shook through that orgasm.

I dropped her foot back to the massage table, and scurried over to pick up the towel and drape it back over her body. Our eyes met then, and there was no denying how incredibly turned on we both were. I should have stopped then, but instead I continued the massage. Mom came again when I worked the sweet-smelling oil into her breasts. That was the first time I ever squeezed and rubbed her sensitive nipples. My eyes were glued to them, and it was only after she cried out that I realized what I was doing.

"I am so sorry, Mom!" I said quickly, pulling the towel back up to cover her glistening nipples.

Her hand on my forearm was gentle and reassuring. "It's fine, Tommy," she murmured dreamily.

I hastily retreated from her room so that she could get dressed. All that night, she kept rubbing her hands through my hair, making me dizzy with desire. She always smelled good, but that scented oil on her skin just reminded me how sexy her naked body looked. I think I spent a little too long kissing her before bed that night.

Somehow, Mom talked me into taking off my shirt during our massage sessions. I think she had wanted to stop covering her body with the towel, and said something to the effect that we would both be more comfortable if I was topless as well. Whatever her flawed logic was, I went along with it. I was impossibly aroused as I worked the massage oil into her naked ass that first time.

Who am I kidding? I was impossibly aroused every single time my mother let me touch her sexy backside. Our breathing got heavier and heavier as I spread her cheeks and worked my strong fingers over the muscles of her ass. Her pussy was exposed by that action, as was her asshole. She was drooling juice from her pussy, and I am pretty sure she came with my fingers working their magic on her bottom.

That is probably the point where I should have stopped it. I should have gone back to wearing a shirt, and insisted on covering my mother with a towel. If I had stopped using those sensual massage oils, my slippery fingers would not have found their way into my mother's soaked pussy three nights ago. Her oily toes wouldn't have found my cock sticking out of my shorts and rubbed it the way they did.

That was definitely the point that I should have stopped it. That night, in fact, I did manage to back away. Breathing heavily, I walked shakily from my mother's bedroom. I could smell her sweet pussy juice mingled with the heavenly massage oil smell on my fingers. I definitely should not have licked her juices from my fingers. This is my mom, after all.

Sadly, of course, I didn't stop. She didn't stop either. The following night she was glistening all over and writhing on that massage table as I worked her over. My fingers found their way into her pussy once again, and I let them have their way with her. She reached over and found my erect cock protruding from the leg opening of my shorts. My mother stroked my dick insistently while coming all over my fingers.

I couldn't help but kiss her when that happened. This was no innocent mother-son kiss by any stretch of the imagination. My tongue was buried in my mother's mouth, and she sucked on it while she shook through a second orgasm. In the aftermath, our eyes met. My mother moaned helplessly around my tongue as I slowly withdrew my fingers, but she was still sucking on my tongue and stroking my cock until I pulled away from her.

After that, it made tonight practically inevitable.

Over the past two years, I had seen seven of my home massage clients slowly yield more of themselves to me as our sessions continued. Invariably, they had been guilt-ridden after that first 'full service' session. I was able to reign it back and softly reassured them that everything was all right. I urged them not to do anything rash—there was nobody who would benefit if they confessed their guilt to their husbands. As my deft fingers worked the tension from their bodies, my soothing words comforted their conscience.

Within a week, each time, I was once again fucking the hell out of one horny housewife. Once they got over that initial guilt and remorse, only the lustful memories remained. Don had trained me well in satisfying those needs.

Earlier today, one of those women had called my cell phone. "Tommy," her breathy voice spoke into my ear, "I am really sore. Can you come over and help me?"

As worked up as I was after last night with Mom, I needed the release of this 'full service' session as much as she did. This gorgeous middle-aged woman was almost my mother's exact age. Her breasts were large, certainly larger than my mother's, but she squealed with delight when I sucked her nipple into my mouth and drove my cock into her waiting pussy.

There had been no preamble with this woman. We started off with sex, and I filled the condom with a load of cum in only a half hour. After that quick, sweaty session, I was prepared to apologize. Instead, I got to listen to her thanking me profusely. I had made her feel so sexy and special when I had taken her like that. The fact that I came "so quickly" just reinforced that feeling for her. It had been amazing, and she had loved it.

After that, I did massage her back, shoulders and neck while slowly pumping my dick in and out of her eager asshole. She exploded in orgasm when she felt me filling that second condom. I was completely satiated after that intense session. I felt a little guilty when I took her money, and did insist on giving half of it back.

"It's too much," I demurred when she tried to insist. "I really enjoy these sessions with you. I look forward to seeing you again."

I gave her a kiss and a hug, which was unusual. I normally try not to be that romantic with these clients. It could easily get confusing for both of us. Today, though, I had needed her every bit as much as she had needed me. Three hours later, when I got home, I realized that it had not been enough.

Mom was waiting for me. She was wrapped in a towel. Her hair was dry, so she was not fresh out of the shower. She wanted to continue where we had left off last night, and I was too weak to stop it from happening.

I knew from my recent experiences that this was one horny woman who needed attention, love, and sexual release. I should have insisted that she get dressed before I touched her, but instead I let my eyes travel over her sexy body when she dropped her towel. I should definitely have protested when she pulled my shirt over my head and then untied and dropped my shorts to her bedroom floor.

Instead, though, I found my mouth drawn to her exposed and hard nipple. My mother moaned appreciatively when I started sucking it. I had not brought my massage table up from my car, so we found ourselves in her bed instead. Mom squealed again when I released her succulent nipple from my mouth and flipped her over onto her tummy. My hands reached out to squeeze and massage her sexy ass cheeks. She was clearly drenched when my thumbs pried her cheeks apart and revealed her horny pussy.

I worked her tight muscles over expertly once again. There was definite tension in the muscles of her lower back, and I slid up onto my knees behind her to apply more pressure to work that out. Of course, that meant that my hard dick was now pointed right at her bottom. As my hands worked up to her shoulders, my erection was getting closer and closer to her sexy ass.

Mom groaned when my hands squeezed her shoulders and she felt my throbbing cock head press against her pussy lips. That was the moment I really, really should have stopped. That was the line I should never have crossed, the point that I could never undo what happened. We didn't stop, though. Both of us groaned as the bloated head of my cock entered my mother's soaked and eager pussy.

Unlike with my clients, I wasn't wearing a condom. That tight, wet pussy felt even more amazing as it took me in. Just thinking about it had me throbbing and erect all over again as I lay in my bed afterward, feeling guilty. That additional sensitivity had allowed me to really feel what I was doing more precisely. I was able to actually feel it when my mother's g-spot brushed the ridge of my glans the first time and I saw her shiver. I shifted my hips and made sure I was pressing it every time I thrust into her.

My mother cried out as her pussy clutched me and her first orgasm washed over her body. I held my hips still and gently massaged her shoulders, then bent down to plant a soft kiss on the base of her neck. She started to babble incoherently when I resumed thrusting into her. I stopped trying to please her as I roughly took her pussy. It was my turn now, and I savored the feel of her as I fucked my way to my own intense orgasm.

She started crying when I erupted inside her, and the guilt drove me from my mother's bedroom. I took one last look at her sexy body, at my cum drooling out of her poor, abused pussy. Once again, as I lay in my room and pictured it, I was painfully hard.

I needed to apologize, but couldn't bring myself to face her. Even if I had a time machine, or some magical portal to the past, I knew that if I could go back to that point in time and stop there was no way that I would. When my hard dick parted my mother's pussy lips for the first time, there was no force on earth that would have stopped it from happening. Even my remorse at that very moment was not enough to stop me from wanting to do it again.

I finally groaned and forced my body out of my bed. It was time to face the music. Even though I felt terrible about what I had done, my hard dick waved from side to side in front of me as I left my room and walked down the hall to knock on Mom's bedroom door. I was relieved that she had stopped sobbing.

"Come in," she said softly.

I pushed open the door and looked in to see she was still naked in her bed. She looked at me and gave me a brilliant smile. I tried to gather my thoughts as I scooped up my shorts and shirt from her bedroom floor. I stood up and she had her arms spread wide, inviting me to join her in the bed for a hug. I felt incredibly guilty as she hugged me to her.

I lost out on my chance to apologize when she started kissing me. This was a hot, passionate kiss. My mother's tongue invaded my mouth and I moaned as my tongue circled hers. I felt her shift her weight, and then she was pulling me on top of her, guiding my hard cock back into her soaked pussy. She broke off the kiss with a strangled cry when I sheathed my erection inside her.

"Oh, God!" she cried out. "This is so much better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you so much Tommy. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Mom," I murmured.

I felt like a bad son as I once again started pumping my dick into the welcoming embrace of my mother's sweet pussy. I couldn't stop myself, even now! What was wrong with me? At least this time, tortured as I was by my guilt, I managed to last longer. Eventually, my mother was completely spent and we held each other as she fell asleep. I was still feeling guilty, but I couldn't muster the will to pull my hard cock out of her even then.

I lay awake for another hour wracking my brain to come up with the appropriate apology. Nothing seemed to coalesce in my mind, except that I was really enjoying the feel of that snug pussy as it embraced my hard dick. Eventually I nodded off.

I woke up in the morning to the sounds of my mother's sexy moans as she pressed her hips into me. I was either hard again, or I had never gone soft through the night. Either way, Mom was delighted to wake up with my hard cock inside of her. My guilt was a little less this morning, since she had clearly been the one to initiate this round. When she breathlessly thanked me afterward, I had to smile and kiss her.

When I got home from work that next evening, Mom was waiting for me in her bedroom. She looked as sexy as a wet dream, lying in her bed. She wore stockings with a garter belt, and a ribbon was tied in a bow beneath her breasts. She spread her legs, offering herself to me eagerly.

"I got you a present," she said in that sexy voice of hers. "I hope you like it."

Oh, I am still a bad son, and I feel guilty about it. Only now...

Every time I go into some woman's home, and I put my hands on her body, I feel like I am cheating on the one woman who truly loves me. I cannot bring myself to tell my mother what I really do for a living, and it eats me up inside every day. I am only happy when I am with her, making her happy and giving her the pleasure she deserves. It is the rest of my life now that fills me with remorse.

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,760 Followers
12