Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed, a slight nervous thrill running through me as I nodded.

Elayne closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then reopened them to look directly into mine. "I want to sit on your face."

Several images flashed through my mind, each hotter than the last. "Excuse me?"

"It's a position where you lie on your back and I... fuck, I don't know how to explain it any better. I sit on your face and force you to eat my pussy."

"Are you kidding me?!" I exclaimed. My dick was already throbbing in excitement. "How could I not want to try this?"

A beautiful smile blossomed on her face. "Get on your bed, then."

I immediately did as instructed, pulling my hoodie and shirt over my head together, followed by dropping my sweats to the ground. Based on her description, there was no real reason for me to take off my pants, but by this point, I was looking for any excuse to expose myself in front of her.

Elayne's eyes were indeed fixed on my cock as I settled down on my back into my bed, my head resting comfortably on my pillow. She slowly walked over to the side of my bed, one hand raising up to the zipper of her hoodie. "Well, for being such an accommodating brother and accepting the request of your naughty, naughty sister without hesitation, I think you deserve the best possible view, don't you?"

I swallowed, nodding as she ever so slowly pulled the zipper down. My eyes locked onto her cleavage as it came into view, and then I gasped as I realized she wasn't wearing anything at all under it. Her pink nipples were already clearly quite hard, jutting outward from the soft curves of her breasts, and I wanted nothing more than to wrap my lips around them.

Dropping the hoodie to the floor, Elayne's hands moved to her own sweats where they paused for a moment before grabbing the hem and slowly sliding them down her legs. It only took me an instant to realize that once again, she wasn't wearing anything else underneath. It realistically shouldn't have mattered, not after everything we'd done at this point, but for some reason, the thought of her going around the house without panties or a bra was insanely hot to me.

My eyes remained fixed on her pussy as she carefully stepped out of the sweats. Her lips were already visibly wet, indicating she was either just as turned on as I was or that she'd been playing with herself in her room before joining me. Or both. Probably both.

One of her fingers flicked down, pushing into her folds before being dragged upwards along the length of her slit. It offered me the briefest flash of the pink inside and a stunning look at the part of her body I was about to become intimately familiar with. The finger left her pussy, glistening with juice, and continued upwards, my eyes tracking its every moment until it vanished into her mouth, her lips sucking along its length. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped my throat.

"I'm such a bad sister, aren't I?" she asked. "Teasing my poor brother like this before forcing him to eat out my needy little pussy."

The dirty talk was working, incredibly well. My brain felt like it was going to fry itself, unable to fully process the wonder that was unfolding above me.

"Well, if you're not going to say anything then I suppose it doesn't matter if I muffle you, now does it?"

I vigorously nodded my head.

Elayne smirked before crawling onto the bed. As she shifted her leg over to straddle me, her boobs swept down over my face--on purpose, I imagined--and I took the opportunity to slightly lift my head, catching one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked on it, hard, my teeth ever so carefully pinching around it. Elayne moaned loudly, the sound of it causing my already painfully hard cock to strain upward.

Her breast pulled away, the delicious nipple escaping my mouth with a soft popping noise. A wave of sadness flowed over me at the loss, but it instantly vanished as Elayne shifted upward along my body. I could only watch in awe as her wet pussy slid closer and closer to my eagerly waiting mouth. As she hovered over my neck she paused, and I assumed she was just trying to tease me even more until I looked up and met her eyes, staring down at me from over the incredible under-boob I was treated to.

"If you want me to stop, for any reason at all, just slap your hand onto the bed, okay?"

I nodded, one, final time, and then her pussy closed in on me and became my entire world. The taste of her pussy on my tongue. The smell of it in my nose. Every thought in my head faded away as my sister's pussy demanded my whole attention.

For the briefest moment, I struggled to breathe through my nose, and, somewhat morbidly, the image of a tombstone filled my mind. "Here lies Erik," it read, "smothered to death by his twin sister's delicious pussy." It took everything in me not to burst into laughter, but I realized I could breathe without issue now and so I set to work.

I lapped at her slit, drinking in the juices that were already flowing freely into my thirsty mouth. I tried to reach her clit, but it was impossible to move my head even the slightest amount. My nose had to be right around where it was presumably crying out for attention, but I couldn't imagine there was any way for me to use it to stimulate her.

Tearing my eyes away from my sister's sex, I looked upward to see how she was enjoying the experience. The view was incredible. Her arms were crossed over her breasts, her fingers tweaking her sensitive nipples as her mouth hung open. With each of my licks, she let out a soft moan, her eyes closed shut and her head hanging backward. She looked to be in a state of pure bliss, which filled me with an immense surge of joy.

And then Elayne began to move.

For some reason, I'd thought I was supposed to be the one doing all the work, but as my sister began to hump her pussy into my mouth with ever-increasing need and intensity, I realized just how wrong I had been. This new situation was clearly superior for both of us. With the extra motion, I was able to cover the entirety of her now absolutely soaked pussy with licks, kisses, and even the occasional suck over her clit. Elayne was clearly getting more and more into it as we went on, her moans growing louder and louder even though I knew she was doing her best to hold back and avoid making too much noise.

She was reaching a new frenzy above me, her pussy smashing downward into my mouth as I fully surrendered any attempt to do anything other than let her fuck my face, when a sound that sent shivers of dread racing down my spine rang out.

A knock on my door.

Elayne had to be so close to her orgasm that I was worried she somehow hadn't heard it, but with a soft curse, she came to a halt over me. Despite the panic that was racing through me over the thought of one or both of our parents catching us in such a compromising position, she didn't seem overly concerned.

"Are the two of you in there?" my dad called out, his voice faintly muffled thanks to the door.

"Yes," Elayne snapped. "We're busy playing a game together. Go away."

"Geeze, no need to get so upset. It's good to see the two of you hanging out again, but don't forget to go outside every once in a while, see some other people. It's not healthy to stay cooped up inside all day. Exercising is important."

If only he knew just how much exercise I was getting with my sister lately.

"Speaking of, Erik, could you check if the lawn needs to be mowed?"

"Mfulburgf," I sputtered, somehow completely forgetting that I was currently being smothered by my sister's pussy.

Elayne's cheeks bulged outward as she barely managed to stop herself from laughing. Shifting slightly, she raised her hips upward, lifting her pussy away and allowing me to catch a full breath through my mouth.

"Of course, Dad. No problem," I called out.

The instant I finished, Elayne crushed herself back onto my mouth, already resuming her humping motion even though my dad had given no sign of leaving yet. I couldn't believe how daring she was being and yet... my balls tightened, threatening to send me over the edge.

"Thanks. Keep having fun, then." I could faintly hear his footsteps receding down the hallway and would have sighed in relief if I'd been able to.

"Oh, don't worry, we will," Elayne called out, giving me a sultry wink.

Knowing what she wanted, more than anything else, I stuck my tongue out and let her go to town on me. Her pussy ground over my face over and over, her motion growing faster and ever more erratic as she neared her peak, to the point where I was even at times nose fucking her, if that was even a thing. At points, it was challenging to breathe, but I was good at holding my breath and I was far too caught up in how fucking hot it was to completely submit to my sister like this to want to stop.

I was caught off guard when Elayne reached down and palmed my forehead, the first contact she'd made with me other than her thighs around the side of my head and her pussy on my lips. The extra grip allowed her to grind into me even harder, apparently, and as her other hand came down to join the party and tweak her clit, I knew it was only a short matter of time at this point before she came.

And cum she did, a low, keening wail escaping her as she convulsed over me, her thighs tightening against my head as she pushed me deep into the pillow--completely cutting off my air supply. I lay there, holding my breath, my heart pounding in my ears. Or maybe that was her heartbeat, echoing through her thighs and into my head, I couldn't fully tell. Just as I was about to begin wondering if I'd need to actually tap out, she pulled slightly upward and air rushed back into my lungs.

"Holy. Fuck. That was..." She exhaled loudly. "You doing okay down there, bro? Still alive?"

I groaned in response.

"Good, 'cause we're not done yet."

Wait. We weren't?

Apparently, we weren't, as she ground her pussy back into my mouth, a long, drawn-out moan filling the air. "Something Dad said made me think," she said, continuing to fuck my face just like earlier. "That we should see other people. Would you like that? Fucking two girls at once?"

I couldn't tell if she was actually being serious or not, and there was obviously no way for me to reply. Elyane stopped talking for a moment, a series of deliciously naughty noises flowing from her mouth. I considered the question while I continued to lap at her folds. Would I be up for a threesome? While it was undeniably appealing, I had no idea who the third woman would even be, and at this point, the thought of fucking anyone other than my sister was a pretty major turnoff.

"One of them could ride you, just like this," she gasped, grinding her clit into my nose. "And the other"--her face and breasts disappeared from my field of view as she leaned backward--"could ride your nice, thick, cock." If my mouth hadn't been full of Elayne's pussy right then, I would have shouted as I felt her hand wrap around my dick and firmly stroke it. My hands curled into the sheets, gripping them for dear life. Just the thought of my cock fucking her pussy instead of my tongue was nearly enough to set me off.

Somehow, her hand was soaking wet, either from her own juices or because she'd spit in it. I didn't know which and I didn't care. All I knew was that it made her hand feel more like what I imagined a pussy would--giving the impression that she was somehow riding me twice. The sudden stimulation on my poor dick, which had been craving any form of attention at all as Elayne had ridden me, was more than I could handle. Especially considering my sister wasn't holding back in the slightest, her hand flying up and down the full length of my cock with the obvious intent of making me cum.

The inevitable happened only a heartbeat later, and while I couldn't see anything that was happening down there, I could feel just how powerful of an explosion it was as my balls contracted and my orgasm sent my neurons into overdrive. Rope after rope of cum was shooting out of my dick--for longer and harder than I could ever remember. Elayne shrieked in laughter, and I could only imagine I'd just heavily splattered her.

"Damn, bro. That was... seriously impressive. My back feels like you managed to completely coat it. Such a waste of good cum, though." Her face came back into view, peering down at me over her breasts. "If you're going to coat me, I'd much prefer my front, where it's easier to appreciate and get access to."

I watched in a post-orgasm daze as she reached back with one of her hands, rubbing it up and down her back as best she could given the awkward angle. As she brought it back into view, I could see exactly what she was talking about--her hand was covered in more cum than I'd ever seen my body make before, and this was only a fraction of it. She smeared it across her breasts, a smile on her face. "Much better." She finished it off by popping a finger into her mouth and sucking it clean.

Lying there on my back, my now limp cock resting on my stomach, with Elayne's pussy still lightly grinding away into my mouth and streaks of my cum covering her breasts, I was completely taken aback by how beautiful she looked--how fucking hot. I loved her, and dear god did I want to fuck her.

It didn't seem like she was going to try for a second round as her gentle rocking slowly came to a halt. With a content sigh, she shifted backward, sitting on my chest now and freeing up my mouth.

"Only if they were both you," I said, my voice sounding quiet even to my own ears.

"What was that?" Elayne asked. Rising to her feet for a moment, she then moved to lay down next to me, one hand propping her head up as she looked down at me while the other came to rest on my stomach. Where she began playing with the pool of my cum that had come to rest there because of course that was what she would do.

"If I'm going to have a threesome, then I want them to both be you," I clarified.

Her face lit up in the most gorgeous smile. "Aww, that's so sweet, but also sadly impossible. I guess you'll just have to make do with only one of me."

I wasn't sure the world was ready for two Elayne's anyway. I knew for a fact my cock certainly wasn't, not if today was a sign of anything to come. We hadn't even been going for that long and I was already drained and completely exhausted.

"That's an interesting thought, though. Now I want there to be two of you. One of you could fuck my mouth while the other pounded my naughty little pussy. God, that would be the fucking dream."

Somehow, my cock managed a twitch as the image flickered briefly into life in my head. She was right, that was ridiculously hot to think about. Especially that last part.

Elayne leaned down, brushing her lips against mine in a lovingly gentle kiss. "Look at you. I let you lie around, take care of nearly all the work, and yet you're the one about to pass out. Dad's right, I do need to give you more exercise."

I could only smile back up at her as I felt sleep pushing its way into my head, like a warm blanket smothering the rest of my thoughts. "Yes, please," I murmured, before passing out.

Chapter 7: Reward

I woke up from my unplanned nap feeling good. Very good, extremely good even. So good that I moaned loudly as I ended up unloading the contents of my balls into my sister's eager mouth. Still slightly groggy, I pulled the sheet up so I could see Elayne under it, resting between my legs with an appreciative smile on her lips.

"Hey there. Sorry, not sorry to wake you. I figured you probably wouldn't mind too much if I did it this way, and when I saw how hard your cock was I just couldn't control myself."

I dropped the sheet back down over her, laughing. "I can't think of a better way to wake up. Maybe you should be my new alarm clock."

Crawling up the bed, Elayne's head popped out next to mine a moment later. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She pecked my cheek with a kiss. "Of course, so would I... But now you're distracting me. I want to give you a reward as thanks for going along with my ask earlier, and for doing such an amazing job at it."

I blushed slightly. "Oh. Not a problem, I had a lot of fun doing it. Waking up with my cock in your mouth is definitely a nice reward, though."

"No, no, no," she replied, shaking her head vigorously. "That wasn't your reward, that was just some side fun. Your reward is way better than just a blowjob, you get to ask anything you want--anything at all--and I'll do it."

The last vestiges of my sleepiness vanished in an instant at her words. Anything?! My first thought was that surely she couldn't actually mean that. I'd be lying if I said my second thought wasn't that I could finally fuck my sister. Pushing that to the side, I wracked my brain for anything else that I could ask for, trying to come up with something that would be similar to what she'd asked of me. An idea slowly came to mind, something that I thought would be amazing for both of us, as well as help push us closer to the final goal we were clearly racing toward.

"I... I want you to hotdog me," I stammered. It took all of my courage to say the words, and even as I did, I worried I was going too far. Yes, we'd already pushed the boundaries lightyears beyond what was considered acceptable sibling interactions, but this... this was as close to actually fucking as you could get. And while I technically could have requested that, given the rules she'd laid out, a part of me knew that it still wasn't quite time for that yet.

For her part, rather than looking shocked or appalled, Elayne simply seemed confused. "Hotdogging? I'm... honestly not sure what that is. I'm not sure how I feel about that." She cocked her head to the side. "A little embarrassed, I guess, but also proud that you know about something sexual that I don't. So, what is it? And why are your cheeks so damn red? I'm not going to regret this reward, am I?"

I couldn't believe it. She didn't know? And now I had to explain? It was a struggle for me to think of anything that could possibly be more embarrassing than this.

"Um..." I cleared my throat. "It's where you put your pussy on my cock, and then grind on it. My cock is the hotdog and your pussy lips are the bun." My eyes were fixed on the ceiling overhead as I explained, but I snuck a look at my sister out of the corner of my eye to see her reaction.

"Holy fuck, bro. That's so damn hot." She was giving me that lust-filled look I'd become intimately familiar with. "Also, I guess I lied, technically. I did know about that, I've just never heard it called hotdogging, but I can totally see it now. Shit, you've got me excited, we're totally doing this."

I wanted to curl up and die in embarrassment, but at the same time, I couldn't stop the pounding of my heart. She'd said yes. We were actually doing to do this. I grabbed the sheet over us, preparing to pull it down so it wouldn't be in the way. I could already imagine her on top of me, her wet pussy sliding along--

Elayne's hand caught mine, jerking me out of my thoughts. "Not right now," she said with a laugh. "Something special like this should be done with careful preparation, and at the right time. Come to my room tonight after our parents are asleep, okay?"

"Oh." I was unable to hide my disappointment, resulting in another laugh from my sister.

"Trust me, it'll be worth waiting." She brushed her lips against mine in a faint kiss. "And now we should probably spend the rest of the day doing more normal things, so Mom and Dad don't start wondering what's going on with us."

Elayne slipped out from under the sheets, only deepening my dismay. But as much as I wanted to spend the rest of the day fooling around in bed with her, I knew she was right. We were already playing an incredibly dangerous game doing what we were while our parents were around, and all it would take would be a single slip-up for shit to hit the fan. As she left my room with a wink and a wave, I slowly crawled out of bed and got dressed before heading downstairs as well.

1...456789