Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could I possibly forget about that? I pinched her nipples a bit harder, earning a hiss of pleasure from her.

"Twist them, just a bit."

I did what she asked and narrowly avoided the back of her head crashing into my nose.

"God, that's so nice. It's so much better when someone else does it."

"You know, we never even turned the television on," I pointed out as I continued to play with her nipples.

"Guess not. Or maybe the movie is already over, and it's time for us to go upstairs. To my room."

I swallowed, my hands stilling. "And what are we going to do once we get there?"

"Hmmm, I seem to recall my brother saying something about drilling and name-screaming."

It was happening. It was finally happening. At long last, I was going to have sex with my sister.

"I'm going to fuck you," I whispered into her ear.

She turned her head to look at me over her shoulder. "No, you're going to fuck the living daylights out of me."

I couldn't take it anymore. Dropping my hands from her breasts to her legs, I grabbed under her thighs to stabilize her and stood up in one, swift motion. Elayne shrieked, and I nearly toppled forward before managing to adjust to the balance of two people.

"What are you doing?" she laughed. "This is pretty hot too, but I don't want to fall and snap your dick off or something."

The thought was terrifying, but it quickly faded away as I saw our reflection on the television. "Take a look at that," I said in awe.

Elayne frowned in confusion before turning to see what I was looking at and I heard her suck in her breath when she saw it too.

Acting like it was a mirror, our reflection on the television screen was the single hottest thing I had ever seen in my life. Elayne's legs were spread wide open--thanks to my grip on her--putting her pretty, pink pussy on full display. Nestled between its folds, only the base of my cock and my swollen balls could be seen as the rest was buried deep inside her. It was one thing knowing I was inside her, feeling what it was like to be inside her, and a completely different thing to actually see it like this.

"Fuck..." Elayne whispered, one hand reaching down to touch where we were so intimately connected. "My brother's thick cock is buried in my little pussy."

"My sister's tight pussy is eating my dick," I replied.

We stood there in silence a moment longer taking in the sight as my sister cupped my balls and gently played with them.

"Upstairs. Now." was all Elayne had to say to break the silence and just like that I lifted her off of me, a groan of disappointment escaping both of us as my cock slid out of her.

I carefully set her down and then we were both racing for the stairs, desperate to get to her bedroom and the chance to reunite our bodies together once again. Elayne led the way up them and the flashes of her pussy lips as we sped up them was mesmerizing. It only took us a few seconds longer to reach the door of her bedroom which Elayne threw open, only to have me catch it and slam it shut as I passed through.

Jumping onto her bed, Elayne pulled her hoodie over her head--revealing that yes, she also wasn't wearing anything at all under it either--and fell onto her back, spread her legs, and used both of her hands to splay herself wide open for me. "Inside. Now."

Not hesitating, I all but fell on her, my lips crashing into hers as I surged upward and buried my cock back into my sister's tight depths.

Elayne arched her back, letting out what could only be described as a howl of pure pleasure. The action pulled her lips away from mine but also exposed her neck, and without hesitating I dove in and began kissing and sucking on her smooth skin. As promised, my hips were simultaneously pounding away, pulling my hard length nearly all the way out of her before thrusting back in as far as I could go. Over and over and over I went, grunting and groaning like an animal as I ravaged my sister's pussy. Her moaning only grew in intensity, but for the first time, we didn't have to worry about being quiet.

"Shit!" Elayne screamed, taking full advantage of us being alone. Her hands were wrapped around my back, her nails digging into my skin almost painfully, but certainly not in a way I minded. "Fuck me with that huge brother-dick of yours!"

Somehow, I managed to pick up the pace at her urging, our legs now slapping together with a wet noise as her natural lubricant began to overflow.

"Drive that dick into me. Make me fucking yours."

God, she knew exactly what to say to turn me on. I wanted to say something back, knowing it was something she'd like to hear, but it was taking the entirety of my focus to keep my cock inside of her. The last thing I wanted was to accidentally slip out and completely throw off the perfect rhythm we had going.

"You're mine," I hissed into her ear.

Elayne's entire body convulsed, her pussy squeezing me tightly as my cock exploded, emptying the contents of my balls deep inside her. I think each of us screamed the other's name as we orgasmed hard together, but I was in such a daze it was hard to know for sure. I collapsed onto her, Elayne's heavy panting filling my ears as I felt her chest rise and fall against my own. Our nipples would make contact every so often, sending a tingle of pleasure shooting through me.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from her face, her brown hair splayed out around her in complete dishevelment. She was so beautiful.

Her eyelids flicking open, Elayne met my gaze, a smile spreading along her lips. "I can feel my brother's cum inside me," she said in a sing-song voice, completely shattering the mood.

I snorted in amusement, loving that side of her. "So what's your favorite, then?" I asked. "Your brother's cum on your back, your tits, your face, or deep inside you?"

"Hmmm," she murmured, seeming to think about it deeply. "They all have their merits, and I think I'm happy as long as your cum is anywhere except in your balls, but..." She clenched her pussy around me, and now I could feel what she was talking about--the slippery sensation of my cum coating her insides. "Inside is definitely my favorite."

I couldn't hold back my moan at her words and was amazed to feel my cock hardening back up inside her. Elayne clearly felt it too, her eyes widening in surprise.

"Oh? It seems like someone is ready for round two."

"So ready," I said, lifting myself up off of her and getting ready to pick up the motion where I'd left off.

It caught me off guard when Elayne stopped me with a hand on my arm and a shake of her head. "Let's try something a bit different this time."

Curious, but more than willing, I followed her movements, quickly realizing that she wanted me to be on my back this time. Recognizing where this was going, my cock surged back to life in the brief moment it was outside of her before Elayne was in position above me and her pussy devoured me for the third time that night.

I immediately fell in love with this position. Not only could I easily see where my dick disappeared inside my sister, but I had the perfect view of both her boobs and her face--allowing me easy access to reach up and fondle her tits while also being able to watch every expression she made.

"It's basically the same as what we did the other day, but I knew you'd love this," she said, grinning down at me.

"What can I say?" I said with a casual shrug. "Not only is my sister intelligent and beautiful, but she's also an amazing fuck."

Elayne rolled her hips, the motion completely different from the way I'd been pounding into her, but equally delicious. "Flatterer."

"You love it."

"I do. But not as much as I love you."

The words caused me to catch my breath, and I stared up into her surprisingly vulnerable eyes. I knew the words she wanted to hear, and they were so easy to say. "I love you with everything I am, Elayne."

A choked sob escaped her, a single tear beading up in one of her eyes before she quickly blinked it away. "You've made me the happiest sister in the world. Thank you, Erik. Truly."

"And you've made me the happiest brother," I replied. Then I stuck my tongue out at her. "Now, how about we get our twincest fuck on?"

Elayne gave an approving moan, shifting so that her arms were braced behind her. It allowed her to easily lift herself up off me, before coming crashing back down. It also had the added benefit of thrusting her chest out, her hardened nipples all but screaming for my attention. This truly was the greatest sex position.

Not hesitating as my sister continued to impale herself on me, I lifted my hands to her breasts and palmed them, squeezing them together to emphasize her generous cleavage. "You know, one of these days, I'd love to give you a good tit fuck."

Her eyes widened before she nodded her head. "I'd like that too. My brother's cock, resting between my breasts, in easy reach of my mouth. I'd suck you in and swirl my tongue around your sensitive little head before pulling you back out to fuck my breasts."

I moaned, loudly. It sounded incredible, and if my dick hadn't already been inside her then I would have wanted to try it out right now. Elayne had really begun to pick up the pace, however, her pussy now sliding up and down my shaft nearly as fast as when I'd been fucking her. I felt like there had to be more that I could do, other than playing with her nipples which I'd already done a lot of tonight. And then it hit me, or rather, it had been staring me in the face the entire time.

Elayne's eyes were closed, an expression of pure bliss on her face as she rode me, so she didn't notice as I pulled one hand away from her breasts and brought it down to where we were connected. Reaching out, I brought it to rest on the little nub directly over where I could see my cock disappearing into her. It caused an immediate reaction as her eyes shot open and met mine. The only way I could describe her expression as we stared into each other's eyes was pure, unfiltered lust.

I flicked her clit, then circled it with my finger, keeping the motions different and unique each time. I could tell she was getting close, she likely had been even before I started playing with her clit honestly, but now I felt a sense of power fill me. Like I had the ability to decide when she was allowed to cum. Elayne was far more used to the dom role, but I also knew she liked having the tables flipped, so I decided to give it a go.

"Elayne," I said softly.

She nodded showing she heard me, but didn't respond, likely just as focused as I had been earlier.

"You're not allowed to cum until I pinch your clit. Nod if you understand."

Her eyes shot open and her breath hitched, but she did nod. Fuck. What had I just gotten myself into? To her credit, she didn't slow her pace in the slightest, the length of my cock flashing into view over and over. I was getting close too, but a part of me wanted to see if I could last longer than she could.

"You know that you've been a naughty sister, don't you?"

Elayne nodded once more. A high-pitched whine was leaking from between her lips and I noticed that her jaw was clenched tight. I wondered if the dirty talk was having more of an effect on her than my finger on her clit, given what had happened earlier downstairs.

"Naughty girls deserve a punishment, don't you think?"

Again, she nodded, this time even faster and more desperately than before.

"Hmmm. I can't quite decide on what it should be. What a naughty little slut like you deserves." The word just slipped out, and I felt awkward using it, but from the way Elayne's rhythm completely fell to pieces I knew it had had an enormous effect on her. "What do you think it should be?"

She blinked, clearly not expecting me to have offered her this choice. "Anything," she gasped. "Your sister is a filthy little slut and you should feel free to do whatever you want to teach her a lesson."

My throat went completely, bone dry. Was she being serious, or was she just leaning into the role-play? I couldn't tell, but the possibility she wasn't acting nearly caused me to lose the last shreds of my self-control. It was a struggle to come up with something, anything that would work well, and time was a pressing issue, both of us clearly straining to hold on for as long as we could.

"Then agree to let your brother fuck you, whenever and wherever he wants, without question. Understood?"

"Yes, whatever you say, brother," she moaned, looking at me in pure desperation. "Please let me cum? I need to cum so badly. Please let your slutty sister cum all over you."

She won, damn her. I erupted inside her for the second time that night, stars flashing across my vision.

Elayne screamed as she felt what I'd done, her entire body trembling violently. "Cum, cum cum, please, please, please!" Her eyes were wide and full of desperation.

My mouth fell open. She was seriously still holding out, waiting for me to let her get off. I immediately squeezed her clit, making sure to be as gentle as I could. "Cum for your brother, slut." I only said it for her, knowing it would drive her absolutely insane.

Insane was the only word that could describe what happened next. My sister howled in raw pleasure as her entire body rocked once, twice, thrice. Her pussy was clamping my still hard dick repeatedly and the heady scent of her filled the air as some of her pussy juice flowed out of her and onto my stomach.

Like a puppet with its strings cut, she collapsed forward, and I barely managed to catch her in my arms before she crashed into me. Cradling her against me, I gently ran my hand through her tangled hair. "Elayne? Love? Are you okay? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have--"

I was silenced by a single finger, pressing against my lips. "I'm fucking perfect," she rasped. "But I'd kill for a glass of water right now.

"Of course."

I shifted her off of me and rolled her onto her back, my softening dick slipping out of her in the process. Elayne made a soft noise of disappointment, but I knew we'd have plenty more nights together, even if none of them would ever be able to match the intensity of our first time fucking each other. Padding over to our bathroom, I left the light off and quickly filled her cup before returning to sit at her side and holding it out for her.

She took it gratefully, drinking a small bit initially before rapidly finishing it off. As she let the plastic cup drop onto the bed, she let out a deep, contented sigh, and then looked over at me. "Slut?"

I froze, all the hairs on my body standing up at once. Oh. Fuck. "I... Look, I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have used it, I know. You're not--"

"Your slut."

"What?"

"I'm your sister slut," she said, smiling over at me. "I'm not upset. I never expected you to say it, but fuck if it's not hot."

"So... you're not upset with me?"

An amused light flickered in her eyes. "How could I possibly be upset with my brother after he did exactly as I asked and fucked the living daylights out of me? And controlling my orgasm at the end there? I don't know where that came from, but holy shit, bro. Yes, please!"

I laughed, immensely relieved to hear that everything had been okay. I still wasn't entirely sure how I felt about referring to her as a slut, but a part of me had to admit it was pretty sexy. "So, what now?"

One of her brows arched upward. "Are you asking if we can go again? Because as much as I'd love to, no."

This time, we laughed together, the sound blending together--merging and melding into a single joyful note.

"No, I meant what do we do for the rest of the night? I want to sleep with you--just sleep--but what if Mom and Dad check on us?"

"Please, we're eighteen. They don't do that anymore, and if, for some reason they do, we can just say that you were looking after me, exactly like they told you to." Her hand reached out to rest against the top of my chest, before gently trailing down and then falling against the sheets. "My big, wonderful, brother."

We sat together in comfortable silence for a moment before Elayne shifted slightly, a pink flush coming to her cheeks. "Alright. I think it's time I clean up a bit." Her hand slid down to her wet folds, her fingers pushing inside ever so slightly. Noticing my gaze, she blushed even harder. "Trying to keep you all inside me for as long as I can. Plus it's way easier to clean out of my pussy than the carpet or the sheets. Speaking of, can you take care of them while I'm in the bathroom? There's a second set in the closet."

I nodded, unable to say anything as the full reality of exactly what she was holding inside herself hit me. I mean, of course, I knew it was there since I was the one responsible, but actually thinking about my cum just sitting in her like that... I was positive my face was just as red as hers, if not more so.

As she disappeared into the bathroom, I grabbed some tissues to quickly clean myself up before pulling the sheets off the bed. Gathering them up, I carried them downstairs and tossed them into the washing machine, making sure to grab my discarded clothes from the living room before heading back upstairs. Elayne was still cleaning up, so I made my way over to the closet and found the spare sheets she'd mentioned. By the time she re-entered the room, I'd just finished making the bed.

"God you're amazing," she said, walking over and kissing me deeply.

I kissed her back, loving the casual intimacy we already had together. Breaking apart, she pulled me after her under the sheets before cuddling closely against me, her head resting under my chin.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" she asked softly.

I struggled to guess what she was referring to. "Uh. You mean about me calling you a slut?"

Elayne laughed as she playfully punched my chest. "No! Not that. When you said you loved me."

"Oh. Of course. I mean, I've always loved you, sis. I just love you a whole lot more, now." My hand slipped over her curves and squeezed her ass, pulling her even closer to me.

"Mmmm, that's nice to hear. I kinda want to fuck you again, right now, but I suppose there's always plenty of time for that in the future." I could tell from her voice that she was exhausted, and fading fast.

"There is. After all, don't forget that you promised to let me fuck you whenever I want."

"Good. You'd better. I'm already addicted to having my brother's cock inside me."

Her words were making me hard again, my dick lightly poking into her stomach, but as her breathing deepened I realized she was already asleep. Closing my eyes, I quickly joined her, welcoming the incest-filled dreams that followed, knowing that we'd spend the rest of our lives together living them out in reality.

1...456789