Remote Control Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha: Yes, yes you are.

Nina: Mmm.

Nina: Keep doing that.

Samantha: On with the story!

***

Khushi pressed the phone to her ear. "Hey, snugglebutt-lickytoes! Are you close?"

"Khushi," said Adrian in her ear, a sighing, regretful voice - damn it, what now. "They're closing everything off. It looks like I might be stuck here for a long time."

Khushi pinched the bridge of her nose. "Adrian, I met up with Sam and Nina. Turns out they have the same model of..." she suddenly became very aware of all the people around her. "...thing, as we do. And Sam has the remote."

"You told them you were wearing a remote-controlled vibe?"

Khushi blushed. "No. Sam activated Nina's on the Jumping Rabbit. And, unknowingly... she activated mine, too."

There was silence for a moment.

"...are you okay?" came Adrian's eventual reply.

Khushi sighed, grinning. "I don't feel, like..." she dropped her voice. "Y'know, violated, or anything. They must be on the same frequency, Sam had no idea."

She heard a smile in Adrian's voice. "Was it hot?"

Khushi felt a blush rising. She hesitated.

Huh. Yeah. Yeah, it was.

"Kinda, yeah," she squeaked.

"Did you come?"

The blush deepened. "I did."

"I'm half-tempted to leave the car here and walk there, love."

Khushi giggled. "No, don't do that."

"You're right, I'd be running instead." Adrian sighed. "I can't get there. Damn it, I really want to be there. I was already hard, thinking of what it'd be like, on the way over. And sitting in traffic. Now I've got a wet spot."

Khushi saw the image, clear as day - Adrian's hard cock, straining against denim, aching to be set free.

"Can't help you," said Khushi. "Sorry."

"Can you go to the restroom and masturbate?"

Khushi felt an internal squirm as she found herself genuinely considering it. They were notoriously clean - and with each step she took, she felt a liquid smoothness rub against her pussy.

Well, that'd be a dreadfully perverted thing to do, but...

"I think that can be arranged. But not over the phone, sorry."

"Okay," said Adrian. "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get yourself off, then go have fun with Sam and Nina, then we'll meet up later and you can tell me all about it. The getting off part, I mean."

Go have fun with Sam and Nina, thought Khushi.

Fun with Sam and Nina.

"Hmm. Okay," she said, the blush reaching her ears.

Fun with Sam, who just got me off.

Yikes, Sam just got me off!

"Awesome. Also, I didn't know Nina was seeing anyone?"

Khushi headed towards the restroom. "Sam, we've talked about her but I don't think you've met her. Old school-friend, they met up again on the internet a few years ago. Been dating two weeks. I'm heading towards the restroom now."

"Okay! I'll let you get to it!"

Khushi grinned. "I'll tell you all about it."

***

Khushi looked left, looked right, darted into a stall, lowered the toilet seat, unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them down to her ankles, sat down.

Spread her legs.

Looks like I really am doing this... and in a public restroom...

At least it's a notoriously clean public restroom.

Her underwear clung to her, simple white briefs, damp and hot. Her thighs were slippery-smooth with summer sweat. Khushi's scent rose to meet her; she smelt like sunlight and exertion and warm, bright happiness.

And a hot, slick cunt.

I should've worn shorts too, like Nina. Hot day.

Wait. I didn't want to wear shorts in case my juices came trickling down my thighs.

Khushi ran a hand down her tummy, beneath her T-shirt - fingers brushed against the edge of her briefs. She bit her lip.

Nina just had an orgasm behind me...

She clenched, gently, around the egg. It slipped downwards a little, moving smoothly inside her.

Khushi gently cupped her crotch. She inhaled, sharply at first, catching herself at the last second, being as quiet as she could be.

We had an orgasm together...

She was hot, and damp, and sensitive. She squeezed gently, her middle finger pressing the crease in her wet briefs, pushing the fabric deeper into her warmth and slickness.

And it was Sam... Sam pushing the button, Sam buzzing my poor unwary little pussy, not knowing what she was doing to me...

She screwed her eyes shut, held her lips tightly closed, sensation pulsing through her. She clenched, tighter - felt the egg push out against her finger. She held it, squeezed around it, began to move it very slowly back and forth, a few millimeters at a time, smoothly sliding around inside the entrance of her vagina.

"Ah..." she said, very quietly, and bit her lip as she heard approaching footsteps, the door of the stall next to her opening and closing.

And I'm masturbating, thinking of this... I'm so naughty... with someone right there next to me...

The palm-side of the knuckle of her middle finger pressed softly against her clitoral hood, feeling the texture of her underwear, sensitive and welcoming, focused little thrills of sensation. She blocked out the sound of unzipping and rustling fabric in the stall next door, pulling her hand languorously upwards, her fingertip moving through the valley of her labia and over her clitoris, bringing her finger up to breathe in her own scent, moving back downwards, creeping underneath the band of her briefs, through coarse pubic hair, parting the wetness of her soft, hot, aching pussy, feeling saturated slickness on the palm side and warm wet fabric on the other.

She bit the index and middle fingers of her left hand, shuddering, forcing herself not to squeak in pleasure. She moved her hand further down, her middle finger delving between welcoming folds, touching the hard plastic of the egg, tensing, feeling it shift against her fingers.

Wishing she had the remote.

The egg burst into life, buzzing briefly against her sensitive fingertip, shaking her insides. She yelped. Then she blushed, eyes wide, and covered her mouth with her left hand.

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!

"Khushi?" came a whisper, from the stall next door.

FUCK!

Khushi held very still, barely breathing, feeling only her heartbeat pounding.

Mostly in her vulva.

What do I do? What do I do!

Khushi swallowed, feeling the blood leave her face. "Nina?!" she whispered back.

"Yup," whispered Nina.

HOLY SHIT, WHAT DO I DO!

"I think I might have something you want," whispered Nina. "Here."

In the space between the bottom of the stall wall and the floor, to Khushi's right, appeared a pretty purple keychain.

With a button on it.

Khushi froze. She felt the pulse of her thundering heartbeat in her vagina, around the egg, her hand still stuffed between her underwear and her vulva.

"What are you doing in here?!" she hissed - mostly to buy herself some time to think.

"Same thing as you, from the sounds of things," whispered Nina. Khushi could hear the smile in her voice. "Here." She tossed the keychain towards Khushi - who pulled her fingers out of her briefs and caught it before she had time to consider why she would want to.

"Nina..." breathed Khushi.

"I'm sorry we left you in that state," said Nina. "That wasn't very fair."

Khushi's thumb circled the button, her vagina tensing, the remote slick with the juices left on her fingers. Her tummy, her thighs, everything between her sternum and her knees cried out and pleaded for her attention, caught in the moments just before climax.

"You've put me in that state again," murmured Khushi. "I was seconds away, there."

"I do apologize," murmured Nina.

"Does Sam know you're in here?"

"Yeah."

"And what you're doing?"

"Press the button, Khushi."

Khushi felt a thrill of excitement beneath her navel, blooming upwards. "So this is a grand conspiracy between you two. To pay me back for accidentally making me come."

"You came?" whispered Nina. "I suspected you had a vibe in, and I came to find out for sure. I thought we'd left you hanging."

"Very considerate of you," said Khushi, and pressed the button.

There was a sharp intake of breath from her right, and the egg buzzed into life inside her, throwing out waves of bliss.

"Uh..." breathed Khushi, indulgently. Did I hear anyone else come in? No... but was I really paying attention? "Do you still have yours in?" she whispered, a warm thrill running from her tailbone up to her mid-back.

Nina giggled, and whispered "Don't let go."

A grin appearing, Khushi slid her left hand between her thighs and stroked gently over her clitoris, the right hand holding the button down. "Or what?" she whispered.

"Or... ah... or you'll drive me crazy," murmured Nina.

Khushi let go of the button, grinning evilly.

"Oh, you tease," breathed Nina.

"You're one to talk," whispered Khushi. "Hey, is this remote waterproof?"

Nina chuckled. "Did you catch it with your wet hand?"

Khushi ran her fingers around the remote. It was slick.

Dare I?

"See for yourself," said Khushi, grinning, lowering the remote to the gap beneath the stall wall.

"Goodness," whispered Nina. Khushi felt a gentle finger caress hers - she jumped, but didn't pull away. She allowed Nina to run a finger down Khushi's index, feeling the slick evidence of her arousal glistening on her skin.

"Please," whispered Nina, light and begging.

"Here," said Khushi, maneuvering a finger so that one of Nina's was underneath, and squeezing against the switch.

Her vibrator jumped inside her, a sharp intake of breath from the next stall. "Keep it there," breathed Khushi, her left hand sliding underneath her panties and through hot, sweaty pubic hair and to the hotter, wetter underneath, her middle finger gliding between soft labia and stroking the vibrating plastic protruding through the entrance to her vagina.

Nina is masturbating right next to me!

"Uph," she grunted, and felt Nina's fingers stroking over her own, feeling her wetness. She looked down; Nina's skin was light against her own, the pink-purple remote between their fingers. Khushi's left hand found her clitoris while her right entwined in Nina's fingers, moving the remote around, feeling the vibrations die away and buzz back to life, passing control of the button to Nina, taking it back, sharing it between the two of them, heat from Nina's caressing fingers transferred through slick juices, her orgasm growing, swelling, overflowing.

Khushi bent double, hunched over her left hand, conscious of her breasts squeezed between her upper arms, her nipples hard inside her bra. She crested the first wave; a full-body yawn turned up to eleven, the tip of a rollercoaster's hill, a rev counter edging into the red. Khushi's eyebrows raised in the middle, her mouth forming a wide and silent "O" as another pulse ran through her, a tiny squeak coughing past her restraint.

She sat and rode the waves, her knees raising, juddering, feet slowly drooping to the ground, a long, breathy sigh shivering out of her.

"Nice?" whispered Nina. Khushi could hear the widened grin in her voice.

Khushi giggled breathlessly, her cheeks and ears burning, slowly withdrawing her left hand. Her fingers shone, and her underwear met her crotch with a wet little sound. "Very," she breathed.

"Come over here," said Nina, stroking the back of Khushi's right hand, fluid still slippery on her fingers.

Khushi's left hand found its way to her mouth, reflexively covering an embarrassed giggle. I mustn't. "You come in here," she whispered, barely audible.

I can't believe I just said that.

"Okay," said Nina, stroking fingers slowly along Khushi's as they parted, leaving the remote in Khushi's hand.

Oh my God!

Khushi sweated, her heart pounding, as she heard the bathroom door next to her open and close.

Do I...?

Feeling as though she were being led around by her clitoris, Khushi extended her left foot. With her sneakered big toe, she applied a little pressure to the locking mechanism.

It didn't budge. The door, it seemed, was asking her whether she was absolutely sure, demanding she put some effort into her decision. Khushi took a deep breath, bit her lower lip, and pushed.

The lock disengaged with a click.

The door yawned open to reveal a blushing Nina, bearing a nervous grin. She awkwardly shouldered her way in.

Nina was not a tall woman at all, but she towered over the sitting Khushi, taking up all the space in the tiny room. The stall filled with Nina's presence, with her scent, with the sound of her slightly hurried breathing.

Khushi swallowed.

"Where were we?" murmured Nina, her right hand edging down to her already-unbuttoned shorts and disappearing inside.

Oh my God... she's...

Nina bit her lower lip and hummed softly, her other hand reaching up and squeezing a breast.

And I'm just sat here in my knickers, with my jeans around my ankles.

...why did I wear such plain undies.

Khushi felt the remote in her right hand, watched the silhouette of Nina's hand moving inside her shorts. Imagined Nina's fingers sliding through soft, wet folds.

She passed the remote to her left hand. "Let me put my feet up," she murmured. "Wouldn't want someone seeing two pairs of shoes."

Nina leaned back against the door. Khushi struggled one foot out of her jeans, leaving them hanging on her left leg, and...

Oh. Doing that would mean spreading my legs for Nina.

A warm tingling in her tummy, Khushi spread her legs anyway, pressing her feet to the sides of the stall.

"Much better," breathed Nina, looking between Khushi's thighs.

Khushi looked down - there was a very visible damp streak running down the front of her underwear, a crease where it clung wetly to her labia, a little pubic hair escaping from the sides.

So she's seen my pubes. And with how damp my knickers are, how they're clinging, hell, she can probably make out my clit.

I'm utterly exposed to her.

Khushi covered her crotch with her left hand, giggling a little. She cupped her pudenda, squeezing gently, covering up.

And by covering-up, what I actually mean is... rubbing myself. With my legs spread. Right in front of Nina.

"Uff," said Nina. "You have nice thighs."

Ears burning, Khushi's giggles came faster, threatening to go out of control. "Thanks," she whispered. "But hush!"

"Oh, okay," whispered Nina.

Khushi squeezed the button.

Nina's shoulders hit the back of the door, rattling it in its frame.

"Ssh!" said Khushi. "We'll be found!"

"You can't tell me to shush while you keep doing that," whispered Nina, grinning, her hand moving inside her shorts.

Khushi watched, stroking her finger up the damp line in her underwear. "Well, you say that, but I clearly can, because I just did." She pulled her finger upwards over her clitoris, knowing that she was accentuating the line, presenting more detail to Nina.

"Mmph," breathed Nina. "This is naughty."

"Yes," said Khushi, gripping the waistband of her briefs, "yes, it is." She pulled, upwards. The crotch of her underwear narrowed, exposing the sides of her pudenda, dipping between her buttocks, tightening against her hot, soaked cunt.

"Ooh..." breathed Nina, her hand moving faster inside her shorts.

"Like the view?" asked Khushi, the egg pulsing inside her.

"I can see the vibe," whispered Nina. "It's trying to poke through your undies."

"Oh God..." breathed Khushi, fabric pressing against her clitoral hood, her genitals in outline presented to Nina.

"What were you thinking about?" whispered Nina, her fingers moving in her shorts. "When I sat down next to you."

Khushi bit her bottom lip, stroked her clitoris, watched Nina watch her - "You and Sam," she breathed. "I was thinking about you and Sam."

"And now you're Jilling off right in front of me," whispered Nina. "You're a naughty girl."

"You're a naughty girl."

"You're both naughty girls."

Adrenaline surged through Khushi's spine. She stared up at Nina; Nina grinned down at her, but Khushi could see a trace of her previous expression as it disappeared - and she was clearly surprised. The two of them froze, and Khushi's thumb eased off the switch.

A scratching on the door. A whispering: "Little rabbits, little rabbits. Please let me in."

Khushi realized she was holding her breath; let it out. "Are we safe?" she whispered to Nina, coy. "Can she get in?"

"Probably," said Nina, straight into her role. "If she huffs and puffs and blows our bathroom in, then she's sure to punish us."

"Will she go easy on us if we let her in?"

"Naughty little raaa-biiits," sang Samantha, quietly, her voice untrustworthy saccharine venom - "I'll do you no harm..."

"That sounds reasonable," giggled Khushi. "I'm sure she'll be nice."

"Absolutely," said Nina.

A scratching at the door. "I promise I won't eat you all up," purred Samantha.

"There's no way a voice like that can't be trusted implicitly," said Nina.

Khushi fought back a giggle. "Open the door."

Nina turned around - that tight little ass - and did as she was told. Samantha stood outside, wearing a narrow-eyed, "Look what I've caught" sort of smile. She stood a full head higher than Nina, and Nina herself towered over the sitting Khushi, who felt very small indeed.

She felt even smaller when Samantha entered, pulling the door closed behind her, filling the stall with her heavy, muscular presence.

"How're we gonna hide our feet?" asked Khushi.

"I took steps," murmured Samantha. "You know, they leave their "Closed for cleaning" signs just lying around, in a little shed that they don't even bother to lock. We should still be quiet, but I doubt we'll be disturbed." Her eyes drifted down from Khushi's face to her crotch, making no attempt to hide their gaze, then slid slowly back up to Khushi's eyes. "Enjoying yourself?"

Khushi swallowed.

"I see you have my transmitter," said Samantha, holding out her hand.

Khushi pressed the wet, slippery keychain into Samantha's palm.

"Now, don't let me stop you two," whispered Samantha. "You were clearly in the middle of something." She gestured towards Khushi's crotch. "Please, continue."

Khushi bit her lip, and let the fingers of her right hand drift slowly down between her legs.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

While Samantha and Nina watched attentively, Khushi ran her finger gently over the fabric tautly covering her clitoris. She shivered.

I've never masturbated to an audience before. She saw Nina's hand descending into her shorts, next to Samantha.

"Isn't this a lovely tableau," murmured Samantha. "Two naughty little rabbits, watching each other do naughty things."

"Mph," grunted Khushi, biting her lip, watching Sam watch her.

"And look at this one..." breathed Samantha, her hands gently guiding Nina by the hip, turning her around - "Can't you see?" She hooked a thumb into Nina's waistband, pulled down her shorts and underwear, exposing Nina's bottom to Khushi. Tan-line pale, freckled, and with a faintly visible handprint on the right cheek. "This one is clearly marked as mine."

"Mph," explained Khushi, watching Nina turn her head and look down at her, blushing.

"Mistress," said Nina, quietly - "may I please continue?"