Remote Control Mittens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," said Samantha, smiling, all teeth. "However." She took hold of the bottom of her T-shirt, flicked it up over her head. Her fanny pack hit the floor. A zipping sound from her skirt, and it billowed downwards. Samantha stood in matching turquoise underwear, skin shining with summer perspiration, nipples tight in her bra, panties clearly damp. "You may watch your friend," she purred, and hit the button.

"MPH!" elaborated Khushi, biting down hard on her left index finger, as the egg buzzed to life, sending waves of bliss through her folds. Nina closed her eyes, swallowing a moan, pivoting weakly and leaning back against the wall, hands reaching to her - Nina has ginger pubic hair - reaching to her crotch, hesitating, backing away.

That's right, Sam said she wasn't allowed.

"Poor little rabbit," murmured Samantha. "Consider this a punishment, for cavorting with other prey." Khushi watched as Samantha's right hand went to her crotch, squeezed - oh my god the sweat the juices she must smell so good - Samantha moaned, low in her throat. "You, Nina, get to watch us both masturbate, and I want your hands well away from yourself." With that, she leaned in slow and close, hot breath against Nina's neck - Khushi saw hair stand on end. "Isn't it awful?"

"Th-this is too much..." whimpered Nina, vibrator buzzing, her eyes flicking between Khushi and Samantha. "Mercy, mistress, please."

"No," said Samantha, cheerfully. "Not from me." She turned her head, and bright hazel eyes locked onto Khushi's - in an instant, Khushi saw flecks of gold and green in those eyes, dancing gleefully even in the dishwater light of this restroom stall, hunting down and snatching whatever sunlight they could drink, and those hungry complex predator's eyes were looking right at her, and she saw the plan in those eyes - laid out in advance, cunning, inescapable.

"But your friend, here..." Samantha looked down, and Khushi felt a chill between her legs - "might just take pity on you."

Khushi looked to her left, to Nina. Nina looked longingly back - Khushi watched Nina's hands, grasping, held at head-height, the back of her wrists against the wall, forcing themselves away from temptation. Saw the desperation in Nina's eyes.

Saw how much she loved her role.

Saw that she was prey.

Smiled.

"You poor thing," she whispered, reaching out. "Here."

Her fingers found warmth and sweat, in the inches of Nina's thighs between her pushed-down shorts and underwear and her crotch. Khushi's knuckles ran smoothly over Nina's gusset; wet. The pads of Khushi's fingertips found heat, found wet hair, smooth skin, a slippery inward fold, Nina's skin buzzing at Khushi's touch.

Khushi leaned to her right, gazing frankly at Nina's crotch. She felt Nina's thighs clench around her fingers, and Nina bucked her hips, rubbing herself on Khushi, her juices leaking onto Khushi's skin. Heard little whimpers from Nina's lips.

"Have you enough co-ordination," said Samantha in a stage whisper into Nina's neck, "to unfasten my bra?"

Nina "Hrnnn"'d, and her fingers reached shakily around Samantha's back. Khushi felt something drip down around the bed of her fingernail.

She watched as Samantha shrugged out of her bra, the lace trailing over pert nipples, her breasts full and heavy and soft-looking.

Samantha gently took hold of Nina's face, one palm on each cheek with the transmitter held between thumb and forefinger, and kissed her. A long, slow kiss, eyes shut, Khushi looking up longingly at them, fingers of her left hand nestled in the slick warmth between Nina's squeezing thighs, the fingers of her right stroking over her own sodden underwear, feeling the egg buzz inside her.

"On your knees," whispered Samantha, stroking Nina's cheek. Nina nodded, eyes still shut, and slid down the wall, Khushi's fingers escaping. Samantha caught her; her face went between Samantha's breasts.

Samantha turned her head and looked down at Khushi, a sparkle in her eyes. "You too," she said, quietly.

Khushi shivered, feeling the squelchy beginnings of a new orgasm glow between her legs, and did as she was told. The tile was cold on her knees.

She looked leftwards; Nina, panting, eyes fluttering open now, looking back at her with longing. She looked upwards; Samantha, looking down at her, her chest heaving, the underswell of her left breast gently brushing against Khushi's forehead.

"Little rabbits," said Samantha, quietly. "It's not very fair, is it? That you two should be so close to orgasm, and myself so hot and bothered."

Khushi swallowed. Looked up at Samantha. "May I help?"

"You both may," said Samantha, and leaned a little.

Khushi's mouth opened almost of its own accord, and accepted the soft, heavy breast that was offered. She felt Samantha's nipple, hard against her tongue - gave it a gentle flick. Looked over the swell of her breast, saw Nina hungrily clamping down.

"Mmm," sighed Samantha. "That's nice..."

Khushi closed her eyes. Samantha smelled of girl-sweat and cotton candy. Her left hand sought out Nina's crotch - found it, wet and twitching. Gave Nina a friendly stroke, her fingers running down to Nina's vagina, dipping in just a fingertip, feeling the egg buzz against the tip of her finger, sliding smoothly up to her clitoris, bathing it in Nina's juices, massaging gently.

"Khushi..." said Samantha, breathily - "would you mind pulling my underwear down for me?"

Khushi's right hand reluctantly left her crotch, enthusiastically met Samantha's hips, hooked fingers into damp underwear, slid down, stroking along smooth thighs.

"Nina," said Samantha - Khushi heard the grin in her voice - "wouldn't it be polite to ask your friend if she'd like some help?"

Khushi opened her eyes - saw Nina pull back from Samantha's breast, saliva dripping from Samantha's pert nipple. Green eyes looked mischievously at Khushi.

Nina grinned. "You doing okay over there?"

Khushi giggled. "I'd say "better than okay," but it can always get better."

Nina smiled and leaned forward.

Oh! Okay, a kiss. I can totally kiss Nina.

Khushi leaned forward too - I can totally kiss Nina, with Samantha's naked crotch in my right ear.

As their lips met, Khushi felt a gentle hand stroking her hair, determined with her eyes closed that it was Samantha's. Felt another gentle hand, reaching between her thighs, cupping her - determined that this one belonged to Nina. Felt Samantha's pubic hair against her cheek as she kissed Nina, their lips sliding gently together, Nina's breath hot on her upper lip, Samantha's scent flooding her.

Oh my God.

Nina's fingers found Khushi's clitoris through her panties, and began to stroke, ever so gently, ever so slowly.

Khushi's fingertips found Nina's, standing proud, firm, wet - Nina twitched a little as Khushi stroked.

I think my ears are about to set on fire.

The kiss ended slowly, and Nina leaned back an inch or two, dreamily opening her eyes. She grinned, turned to her left, closed her eyes, buried her nose in Samantha's pubic hair and breathed, indulgently.

"Mmm," sighed Nina, happily, her left hand gripping Samantha's buttock.

"Like that?" said Samantha, from above.

"Mmm-hmm," grinned Nina. "What would you like, mistress?"

"You know what I like," said Samantha. "You like having your clit stroked. I like it inside, hon."

"'kay," said Nina, and Khushi watched as Samantha stood a little wider, allowing Nina to slide two fingers inside her.

Right next to my face. Literally under my nose, I'm getting this pornographic view of Samantha, who I barely even know.

"Oh..." moaned Samantha. "Would you two kindly suck my boobs some more?"

Khushi giggled, the egg vibrating, Nina's fingers stroking, feeling Nina's cunt gently grinding against her left hand. "Sure." She tensed her thighs, raising herself, Nina's hand following her, firm pressure. Felt the soft weight of Samantha's right breast, her pert nipple drawing a line down Khushi's forehead, bumping over her nose, still wet with Khushi's saliva. She sucked Samantha's nipple into her mouth, rolling her tongue around her areola, jaw opening wide, the firm point of Samantha's nipple flexing as she licked.

Samantha breathed heavily, her palm appearing gently at the back of Khushi's head, her breast moving with every breath. Khushi could hear Samantha's heartbeat, thumping away in her right ear.

She became aware that she had a spare hand; her left was nestled in the sweaty heat between Nina's legs, where was her right? Resting gently against the back of Samantha's iron thigh, halfway between her knee and her bottom. Khushi didn't remember putting it there - she squeezed, experimentally. Soft, sweaty skin gave a cushioned veneer over firm, abundant muscle.

Khushi jumped and twitched at a tingling stroke over her clitoris, and looked upwards, into Samantha's bespectacled eyes, running her hand gently up the back of Samantha's thigh. Watched the grin in Samantha's eyes that signaled her approval. Felt her thumb and forefinger bump up against the delicious undercurve of Samantha's left buttock; took a handful, squeezed an unyielding curve of muscle, her little finger brushing into the space between. Watched Samantha's lips part; heard an appreciative sigh. Rewarded her with a flick of her tongue over Samantha's nipple - tilted her head a little so that she wasn't suffocating in Samantha's soft, heavy breast.

Too much to concentrate on, thought Khushi, as she sighed into Samantha's flesh, the egg buzzing inside her, Nina's gentle touch at her most sensitive point, squeezing thighs at her left hand and a slippery wetness at her fingertips, firmly gropeable bottom at her right hand, wet joyful sounds beneath her chin, a heavy fragrance of wet, sweaty Samantha-crotch rising. She felt orgasm begin to bloom inside her; was teased as Nina gently withdrew her hand.

Khushi looked left, into Nina's eyes, around Samantha's breast; felt Nina's fingertips brush softly between her bellybutton and the band of her underwear. Felt them stroke over the fabric, asking permission. Grinned, with a mouthful of happily-sighing Samantha; nodded, Samantha's breast pressing softly against her nose.

Samantha's breathing quickened as Nina's fingertips played at the top of Khushi's briefs; she felt soft pressure as they slid inside her underwear, stroked over her pubic hair, Samantha's buttock tensing in her hand. As Nina's fingers closed gently around Khushi's pudenda, Samantha let out a soft little "Aouh," and Khushi felt her hips buck backwards - Samantha's bottom pushed hard against Khushi's palm, Samantha's thighs quavering, her breast shaking in Khushi's mouth. She looked up; Samantha's eyes were closed, her eyebrows raised. She looked left - Nina was looking up at Samantha, but briefly looked back at Khushi, gave a crinkle-eyed grin around Samantha's dark nipple, visibly sucking.

Khushi felt the fingers of Nina's right hand slide gently back and forth along the length of her glistening-wet opening, and felt her thighs begin to shiver, her knees pull together like magnets, cresting the hill. Her vagina squeezed and tensed as she heard Samantha choke back a cry, a teaspoonful of something warm sprinkling her right thigh.

Khushi's thighs clamped around Nina's hand and her underneath yawned into orgasm, as the door banged open and a stern female voice said "Police, don't move, hands where I can see them!"

Hands in the air, staring apprehensively at the bright yellow hatch doors of an activated Taser, Samantha, Nina and Khushi stayed exactly where they were.

***

Khushi: XD SNUGGLEBUTT LICKYTOES OMFGLOL

Khushi: Yeah that character is far enough away from being me that I'm fine with this

Nina: We had to change her a bit so it didn't feel quite as weird to be writing about, well, you. :P

Khushi: Publish that shit

Khushi: But srsly, THAT'S how you're ending it?

Khushi: With all three of us going to jail?!

Samantha: Well, not jail exactly.

Nina: The judge is an imaginative sort and gives us the choice between prison or Saint Margaret's Home For The Incurably Deviant.

Nina: It's run by a bunch of nuns.

Samantha: They're very strict.

Nina: The slightest infraction and they spank your ass with a big wooden ruler.

Nina: Make you scrub the floors in your underwear so everyone can witness your shame.

Nina: I'm sure they'll make us see the error of our ways.

Samantha: We'll be rehabilitated in no time.

Khushi: ...

Khushi: ...uh-huh. :P

Khushi: So are you gonna paste this chatlog at the end? Is this the outro, now? Can I join in?

Samantha: Sure!

Nina: NEXT TIME ON MITTENS!

Khushi: Pee!

Nina: What no

Samantha: Well maybe

Khushi: PEE.

Nina: Don't pressure me!

Khushi: heheh you said pressure

Samantha: We have kept the readers in a state of desperation for, hmm...

Samantha: *checks watch*

Samantha: Half a decade.

Samantha: They might need a change of underwear.

Khushi: Also you promised that there'd be mittens at some point.

Khushi: Like, y'know, in the title.

Nina: I've been writing Soaking Wet Mittens for like eighteen months now.

Nina: It's already longer than High Voltage Mittens and it just keeps going.

Nina: Gonna be a novel by the time it's done.

Samantha: Well, I think you said once, about pee...

Khushi: this is a bit weird

Samantha: "Waiting is the best part." Your words, Nina.

Khushi: Do we wanna plug the ebook versions here?

Nina: Take it away!

Khushi: INFOMERCIAL STYLE

Khushi: "Oh my goodness Samantha and Nina, while I was reading about your exploits I came so hard that money came out, look!"

Khushi: *presents soggy dollar bills*

Khushi: "Whatever shall I do with these?"

Nina: "Why Khushi, you can use those sloppy cumbucks to buy the Mittens series for your phone, ereader or tablet! Check Amazon or Smashwords under the author name Phoenix Baker, or just use your favourite search engine! Buy on Smashwords and you can get any format you like, DRM-free!"

Khushi: "But why would I want to do that, Nina, when I've just read them all for zero pennies?"

Nina: "Because, Khushi, in addition to having the warm glowy feeling that comes with supporting independent authors whose work you enjoy and want to encourage, you'll always have the ebook files on you, for occasions such as airplane flights, dentists' waiting rooms, and funerals!"

Samantha: Oh my god

Khushi: I know Sam, that was the best pitch I've ever read, Nina you should be proud of yourself

Khushi: HEY READERS REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND RATE AND REVIEW, I always rate Sam and Nina's stories and so should you.

Nina: (having your friends review your porn is equal parts weird and fun)

Khushi: Like this story.

Samantha: Exactly like this story.

Nina: Exactly like me. :)

Samantha: C'mere, you.

Nina: Rrr

Khushi: Heheh

Khushi: ...

Khushi: ...guys?

Khushi: heh ok have fun

Khushi: um

Khushi: I don't know how to end the outro

Khushi: so

Khushi: Hi, this is Khushi Rajan, except I'm not because that is absolutely not my real name, and I'm wishing you, the reader, a nice day and sweet dreams.

Khushi: Good luck with the story, guys!

Khushi has disconnected.