Remote Control Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should eat now," she says. "I'll clean this up."

Cody steps away and they both look at the mess of cum again. While her son gets dressed, Janet washes her hands, then prepares a bowl of beef stew along with a drink, then places it on the table. While he eats, she wets a few paper towels and gets back on her knees to clean the white globs.

The aftermath isn't as awkward as she expected. In fact, it feels strangely normal, like she's a traditional housewife once again. She kisses Cody on the cheek and he leaves to attend the next course. In a few years, if everything goes well, Cody will be a mechanic for commercial airliners, but for now, Janet views him in the role her ex-husband used to have.

At night they try it again. After dinner Janet is wearing a nice dress with the normalized makeup and she's already picked a movie for them to watch. Movie nights were something they used to do often, in Cody's younger days, but it's become rare now that he's older.

She takes her top down, bra exposed, and the front cups are pulled down so that her breasts and pink nipples are showing. Her son is bottomless, bent over the couch as instructed. The whisper returns as she looks at Cody's vulnerable state of exposure. 'I should have done this a long time ago. Maybe my marriage would have worked. But that's okay, I have my son instead.'

Janet grabs her son's flaccid, dangling cock. It's not meant to be a sexy gesture, it's about taking control of her own sexuality. While she grips the cock she slathers it with her tongue. Up and down. The cock stiffens. When it's hard, she sucks on the balls, taking all of it into her mouth, then goes back to taking the shaft. It's her first time fully sucking on the cock and Cody is loving it. They both are. After a few more sucks, she spits it out, then goes back to licking the shaft.

"Do you want me to try again?" she asks. "The thing from earlier."

"The rimjob?"

She sighs. "What a derogatory term. Say it again."

"The rimjob, mom."

"Do you want it again?"

"It seems degrading for you. But if you want to do it again, that's up to you."

"You're so thoughtful. Always thinking of my best interests."

Janet swirls her tongue in that area once again, but this time she goes even deeper. While her hand grips her son's cock she pushes her tongue all the way to achieve full penetration. Cody's body clenches, especially the bottom, but she keeps on pushing and swirling. The ultimate act of subservience for the ultimate woman. 'You are an amazing mother,' the voice whispers in her head.

The taboo sex act brings Cody to the edge and Janet finally understands why her ex-husband wanted this so bad. She keeps performing tricks with her tongue while jacking off Cody's dick, with her free hand covering the head of the penis to catch any cum. She feels the spurts on her palm. Warm. Thick. Her tongue goes up and down, from the ass to the balls. She drains her son.

After wiping her hand with a paper towel, she puts on her thick framed glasses and plays the movie. Science fiction. They both fix their outfits, and as Cody is sitting on the couch, Janet curls into him, her head laying on her son's chest, with a nipple popping out of her top.

xxxxx

Two days later Janet goes to the office a new woman. She isn't supposed to be here. She's supposed to be at home, but she's breaking the deal, or at least amending the terms. The earpiece is inside the box and she's holding it.

What's most striking is that she's barely recognizable. She's wearing heels to the office for the first time. Each step she takes big strides with full confidence. Her outfit is a lot smaller. The skirt reveals her thighs with each step. The upper part of her cleavage grabs attention as the top of her tight blouse is undone. Her makeup is heavy with dark eyeshadow and shiny lip gloss which showcases her plump 'dick sucking lips.'

And then her hair. Her hair is colored with red and blonde streaks. She's now a woman with erotic style and modern flair. Nothing like the boring accountant people know her as.

When she walks by people do double-takes.

"Janet?"

"Holy... what happened to you?"

A female colleague says, "Wow, love the new look, babe."

She makes small conversations here and there, which she tries to avoid, but after that she marches to her boss's office. The secretary is surprised to see her; both in terms of being in the office and the provocative new appearance. Janet is promptly allowed into the office and Emerson ends a phone call early upon seeing her.

When she slams the box on the table, she starts demanding explanations. When she starts to yell, the secretary comes into the office to cool things down.

"What did you do?" she asks.

The boss remains calm. "Not as much as you think."

"Explain."

"You're assuming that I programmed you to do those things with your son. I did not."

"Then how did it happen?"

"I only gave small suggestions," he says. "This may be complex, but to put things in simpler terms, the remote control was set to a loop. In other words, your subconscious mind was programming your thoughts. You were telling yourself what to do."

Janet stands there gobsmacked by the revelation. Is this true? Without the earpiece attached she can think clearer now and it seems Emerson is being honest. That would mean that her transformation was all her doing. And those sexual acts with Cody are even more troublesome as a result.

"Oh my god," she says.

"It's okay, Janet, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"Because we're paying $100,000 for services. Do me a favor, put the earpiece back on."

She's not under any control, but she does it anyway, on her own accord. At the very least she wants to know what's on her boss's mind. She opens the box and puts the device in her ear. She needs to know what the endgame is.

"Okay," she says.

"Tell me, what did you do yesterday?"

"A workout, cooked and cleaned. I colored my hair, as you can see, because I wanted a fresh look. I wanted to look vibrant. When I was home alone, I masturbated looking at my reflection in the mirror. I also masturbated in the kitchen with food and kitchen supplies."

"How about with your son?" he asks.

Janet gulps because the secretary is still in the office, watching this unfold.

"I dressed in an outfit that was tasteful, classy, a bit slutty, and I got on my knees for him. I was never fully naked for my son. But I always wore something revealing. I smacked his cock against my face. I sucked it to completion. I gave Cody rimjobs, which he's become addicted to. Rimming a guy was never on my bucket list, but here we are. It's part of my repertoire now, the rimjobs. I put my tongue in deep and give him swirls. Those are things my ex-husband wanted, but I refused to do."

"Why do you mention your ex-husband?" he says.

"Because I was a prude back then. I was too focused on my reputation and moral standing, that's what ended my marriage. My ex-husband's libido was different from mine. He wanted to explore and be adventurous, but I did not. That's why I did all those things with my son. The inner-voice in my head wanted to make those corrections."

Emerson nods. "That's so fascinating. We'll have to delve further into that when the experiment ends next week."

"You still want to continue this? Even after I've barged into your office and yelled at you?"

"Janet, that's precisely why this must continue. Your reactions are so raw, so genuine."

"Look at me, I'm..."

"Special. You look special. Do you find my secretary attractive?"

"Yes, of course."

"Would you mind getting on your knees? Please eat Monique out."

The command makes her walk over to Monique and drop to her knees. She lifts the secretary's office skirt, who doesn't resist, and pulls the cotton white panties down. Monique's legs are a dark shade of black, and when the panties come down, the labia is equally as dark, but the inside is bright pink.

Janet gets her first taste of pussy and it's a wet experience. She licks and slurps the nectar. She puts her tongue inside the same way she did when rimming her son. It's a technique she perfected after reading online tutorials and now she's doing it for a secretary who's almost half her age. She sucks even harder.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," the secretary says.

The orgasm ruins Janet's lipstick and outfit. It's her first time swallowing squirt and the liquid is pooled in her mouth. She gulps it down after several attempts of swallowing. The flavor is distinct and it lingers. She looks at the wet pussy, shining with cum and saliva, lipstick marks around the sides, then she tucks it away by pulling the panties up.

"The device works," he says. "Come here, let me give you something."

Janet wipes her mouth with the back of her hand and approaches the boss. Her face is blushing red after having eaten pussy, but she maintains a confident poise. This is the latest version of Janet, the one with an open minded approach. Oral sex in the workplace? A mere week ago that would have been unthinkable. Zero chance. The taste of female cum in her mouth will always be in her memory.

The boss hands her a small square device and she accepts it.

"What's this?" she asks.

"The remote control. It's simple. Push the button and talk into the speaker. It controls the earpiece."

Janet looks at the device in her hand.

"I fucked my son because of this thing."

"Did you?"

"This morning, before Cody left, we had sex on my bed. I knew he was interested, but he was too timid to ask. I wore see-through lingerie with thick framed glasses, high heels, nothing else. The same makeup that I'm wearing now. What son could resist a mother looking like that? Not mine. I had Cody lay on the bed and I did all the work. I rode him. He pounded my g-spot and I screamed. He flooded my pussy and I laid there and savored the sensation of his seed inside me. It was the fuck of century, at least for me, then I told him to leave. Imagine that. Listening to lectures on aviation after fucking his mother. So that's why I got dressed, came here, and stormed into your office. I should destroy this fucking device."

"No, give it to him."

"Do you realize what would happen?" she asks.

"You'll be screwed by Cody every single day. Your mouth will be kept busy. But that's up to you. It's your decision. Whatever you decide, keep me informed."

There is a thrill, an undeniable one, in this transformation. She looks at her reflection on the window and she can barely recognize herself. Maybe, just maybe, there's a way to reconcile being a mother with this vibrant new version of herself. Maybe this transformation isn't a betrayal, but a chance to rewrite the narrative of her life. Yes, she'll give the remote control to her son.

The End

thank you for being here

vote / follow

12