Remote Control Mother

Story Info
Janet becomes a nymphomaniac for her son.
5.4k words
4.55
75k
177
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,147 Followers

Most employees are heading down the escalators, but she's heading up. It's late afternoon and Janet has been called to the CEO's office. Women like her don't usually get that kind of invitation. She's with the accounting department, there is never any reason for the boss to speak with her privately. At most she's shaken the man's hand a few times during company events.

When she reaches the upper floor she uses the bathroom first to straighten her appearance in the mirror. Her thick framed glasses are on point. Her blouse is neat. She uplifts her spirits with affirmative self-talk to perk up.

The secretary, a young black woman named Monique, tells her the door is open and the boss is waiting. Janet enters the office space. The place is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows and it's a real technological haven. Screens flicker with designs, a symphony of innovation.

She shakes hands with Emerson, the rockstar billionaire who enjoys being on the controversial side. While she is nervous with perfect posture and straightened appearance, Emerson is casual in jeans and a tshirt. There are two men in suits sitting around a small conference table with their neckties loose after the long day. There are also papers on the table along with a small box.

"Welcome," he says. "Great to finally meet you."

"Actually we've met before."

"Have we? Apologies, I meet so many people."

"Don't worry about it," she says. "I'm just an accountant."

"Yes, I know everything about you. I went over your file."

"May I ask why?"

"I'd like to research you. Are you a fan of technology?"

Emerson gets the small box on the conference table, opens it, and shows the earpiece inside. He explains this in simple terms, but much of it goes over Janet's head. She deals with numbers, not science, though her curiosity is piqued to the fullest.

He explains that the device has the power to manipulate neurons in the brain and control thought patterns. It's the latest technology, he explains, which few people know exists.

"I'm sorry," she says. "But I'm curious, why are you showing this to me? I'm... I'm..."

"Boring?"

"Well, I wasn't going to call myself boring, it's just that I'm unfamiliar with this."

"Exactly why you've been selected. You come without bias. I like that you're boring. Perhaps we can come to an equitable agreement."

"Such as?"

"I'll pay you $100,000 for a week. Just stay at home and wear the earpiece everyday."

The number is so staggering that Janet stands there frozen trying to process this. She'd gone through a divorce years ago, she currently supports her son in trade school, and she helps her elderly parents as well. It takes her two seconds to realize her boss already knows this, which is probably the main reason she was selected.

"I'm interested," she says. "Everyone could use more money these days, well, except for you."

He laughs. "Right, right. Before we go any further, I should clarify, this device will influence your thoughts. Harmless, I promise. Are you still interested?"

"I'm assuming we're talking about menial things. Or maybe to see how I perform while doing work at home. Is that what you're saying?"

"Actually I'm more focused on your sexual being."

"My sexual being?" she asks.

"You're smart, ordinary, non-sexual -- our ideal candidate."

"Can I have a few days to think about it? The sexual part is a bit... weird."

"No, this should be spontaneous. I want authenticity. If you think too much, it may skew the results. We've tested this in the laboratory but I want real world findings."

She's directed to the lawyers at the conference table, who've drafted an agreement that binds all sides to secrecy. All she can think about is the money. Sure, she lives with her son, but how bad can it be? Her boss would never take it too far, she thinks.

"Fine, I'll do it," she says.

"Excellent. And please remember, this is not about perversions, although sexuality is part of this. This is not about voyeurism, though we will observe closely. This is about testing a product that will change society. Sexuality happens to be a facet of humanity. You know, the horny part of the brain."

Emerson laughs at his last statement and Janet pretends to laugh along. She's given a moment to sit and review the contract. Simple terms. After she signs, Emerson signs as well, then a lawyer places a check for $25,000 on the table. Partial payment in good faith, she'll receive the rest of the money next week when everything is complete.

The boss tucks Janet's hair back and places the earpiece in her ear. It's a comfortable fit. It amazes her that she'll earn beyond a year's worth of salary for doing something so simple. But then again, her boss is known for bending regulations, doing whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter how ruthless.

Emerson goes to the laptop on the table and starts typing a few keys. The effect of the device is so subtle that Janet hardly notices it, but it's there, however faint.

"Feel anything?" he asks.

"Actually... I feel a little light... like I'm floating."

"Perfect. That means it's working. I'm accessing your cerebral cortex now."

He types on the laptop and Janet feels her nipples turn erect.

"I felt a tingle," she says.

"Excellent, mind if I call my secretary for a final test? After that you can go home."

"Umm... sure. Go ahead."

The boss summons Monique into the office, who knows exactly where to stand, and the two women are side-by-side awaiting further instructions.

"Janet, have you ever touched another woman before?" he asks.

"No, sir."

"Janet, reach out and touch my secretary's breasts for a while."

Before she can politely decline, both hands move, reaching forward and groping another woman's breasts. Monique is unphased by this random touching, suggesting she's open to it, or that she's done it before. Janet, on the other hand, is wide-eyed about what's going on. She's never done anything close to this before, much less in front of prominent men in the workplace.

Her hands cup and massage Monique's tits. She can feel the breasts stiffen with arousal. The secretary's blouse and bra are thin, so Janet rubs the front of the boobs and feels the nipples become erect.

As if a spell has worn off, Janet pulls her hands away, hoping she doesn't get scolded for this.

"I'm so sorry," she says. "I... I have no idea why I did that."

The secretary smiles and says it's okay, while the men in the room look pleased with the result, as if a strategic objective had been achieved. They'd seen this before, but with a plain woman like Janet doing it, it's all the more satisfying.

"So it works," he says. "This week is going to be a turning point in your life."

"What did I just do?"

"You massaged Monique's breasts, just like I asked. Told you this would change humanity."

"I'm flabbergasted. I mean... how could I?"

"You followed orders. Or maybe, deep down, you had an interest in touching another woman, and the device helped your secret desire come alive."

"I can assure you that's not the case."

"Perfect, you're perfect. I want to see what other secrets we can pull out of you. Still want to continue?"

Her fingers still buzz from having rubbed the fabric of Monique's top, she can still feel the sensation of having groped the secretary's breasts. Going further could result in anything, potentially ruining her reputation in the process, but another $75,000 would do wonders for her bank account. Plus this is her boss, the last thing she wants is to upset him. Who knows, this could result in more bonuses in the future.

"I'd be happy to continue," she says.

The boss shakes her hand, so do the lawyers, and the secretary tells her that she has an amazing touch. Janet smiles back, a forced smile, wondering where this is headed.

xxxxx

Later that evening she's soaking in a warm bubble bath. Quick showers usually do the trick after work, but now she needs something more calming. She's holding the small device in hand and wonders how it made her do something obscene. The terms and details of how far this will go were left vague, which was intentional. The boss wants her caught by surprise.

She puts the device back in her ear and enjoys the bath. Her hand drifts below. She fingers herself. Doing this in the bath is an occasional indulgence as she prefers her bed at night, but sometimes she needs the outlet to unwind after a stressful day. She makes herself orgasm thinking about the secretary's tits.

After that she drains the bath and runs the shower to get the dirty water off. She'd already explained the situation to her son and she's 100% certain that she'll make a fool of herself at some point. It may become amusing in the future, but for now she's just living in the moment. She and her son agreed that the money was worth it.

When she steps out of the shower and dries her body with a towel, she stands naked in front of the mirror and examines her reflection. The lines around her eyes look deeper at this age. 'Maybe a touch of concealer?' a voice whispers in her ear, not a literal voice, but a suggestion that feels uncomfortably close to reality. She flinches at the mental intrusion.

She sits naked in front of her dresser after drying her hair and digs through her makeup case. There's a forgotten world of texture and colors, some of which she hadn't used in years and had no intention of using again, but she's always been frugal and never tosses anything out.

Maybe a touch of old magic won't hurt. Even though she's staying at home, she applies mascara, more than what she'd normally wear. Eyeshadow, blush, concealer. She uses shiny lip gloss that makes her puffy lips more prominent. Her ex-husband joked that the shiny gloss highlighted her 'dick sucking lips' and she was so mortified by his laughter that she never wore it again.

All things together, she looks like a college girl again -- especially without her thick-framed glasses. Still naked, she digs through her closet and drawers, going through her memories, things she wore for her ex-husband in her younger days. In the back of her drawer, in the forgotten space, she finds her old bras and panties. Smaller in size from when she was thinner, with a racier style than what she'd normally wear today.

The voice in her head whispers, 'Confidence booster, increased social interactions.' Excitement bubbles in her stomach from the thought of being 'hot' again. Is this her real self? A woman who prioritizes getting attention over being respectable? She prides herself on being a professional working for a major tech company.

Janet goes down the stairs to make dinner, and as expected, her adult son is preparing food in the kitchen. He almost flips when he sees her new appearance. In a good way... maybe. The outfit clings to her curves. The neckline is almost plunging to give a partial view of cleavage.

"What's this about?" Cody says. "Is there a party later?"

"I felt zesty. That's all."

"Come on, be honest, did your boss program you or something?"

She adjusts the earpiece. "Not for this, but I don't know. The money lifted my mood. You know, finances have been tight lately."

"That's true."

"Well, do you like it?"

Janet uses her hands to model her face, then twirls her body around to show her revealing outfit. Not something she'd normally do. In fact, she's never modeled a provocative appearance to her son before. It's not a natural thing a mother should do.

"Yeah, it's kind of nice," he says. "It makes you look more... human."

They both laugh.

Dinner feels different. Her son glances at her shining lips. Her body. Her curves. Is this what every son prefers at the dinner table with a mother? Cody has never looked at her like this before. This is a more confident, put-together version of herself.

"Then it's official," she says. "We're sticking with this program for the rest of the week."

"Very cool. It would be amazing if Emerson hired you again. Easy money."

"At this point, money is secondary. It's myself. I haven't felt this vibrant in years."

The next day Cody is at trade school for a career in aviation maintenance, which means Janet has the home to herself for several hours. With her newfound confidence, she decides to get back to the hard workouts she'd long forgotten. In her high school days she was something of an athlete. Now her curves are most prominent, rather than toned muscles.

She's makeup free wearing a tight outfit as she arranges the exercise bike in the living room. She goes hard for 30 minutes until she's sweating and breathing heavily. Then she does a quick circuit with calisthenics and light weights. Afterward she pulls off her outfit and stands nude in front of the full-length living room mirror. Her muscles are pumped. Sweat runs down her face and body.

Janet rolls a yoga mat on the floor and does light stretches to cool down. It's her first time being physical without clothes on. She could get used to this. 'Nudity feels good,' a voice says in her head.

After a shower she decides on a light sundress, something which clings to her curves in a way she hadn't worn in years. This is about pride and celebrating her body. Maybe the voice in her head -- or the one from the earpiece -- had a point all along. Maybe she'd been doubting herself all these years.

She applies the same makeup but this time she's faster when using it. She does it with confidence, a greater sense of purpose. Less fear and self-doubt. Instead of lip gloss, she goes for bold red lipstick, the kind meant for seductive date nights.

Her son arrives home for lunch. She asked Cody to eat at home because she prepared her famous beef stew, simmering lightly for two hours.

Janet struts down to the kitchen where her son is getting ready to eat. Her confidence is still oozing. Her muscles are pumped, curves showing, and most of all, she's braless beneath the dress. Pantyless, too, so there aren't any pantylines on the tight dress. And her bold lipstick makes the total package complete.

She raises her hands. "Well, what do you think?"

"The food smell or your outfit?"

"Me."

"You look hot."

"Thank you. I just had a workout, something I need to do more often."

"Is this the earpiece in action?" he asks.

"To be honest, it's so comfortable that I forget I'm wearing it."

"But it's the earpiece, right? I mean, look at you."

Those comments from her son feel like a dart to the heart. A blow to her budding self-esteem. Her eyes lose their fire and her mouth drops a little. It's the look of shame. Her body language shows this, Cody immediately realizes he messed up.

"I can change my outfit," she says.

"No, no, that's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?"

"It's surprising seeing your lips like this. That's my point. Today it's red lipstick. Yesterday was the shiny gloss. It gets my attention, that's what I'm saying."

"Do you like it?" she asks.

"Yeah, full lips are nice."

"Your father joked that I have the best 'dick sucking lips' he's ever seen. That was years ago."

This time it's Cody who drops his jaw, shocked by his mother's lewd comment.

"Oh..."

"Sorry I said that."

"Mom, it's definitely the device in your ear. It's done something to you."

"We can stop this if you want," she says. "If you think we're going too far."

"Do you want to stop?"

"I'm totally reinvigorated. I mean, look at me. I should be mortified looking like this, especially around you."

"Then if you feel good, we should keep going. You've already signed a contract with your boss."

A spark of defiance flickers in her, fueled by new sensations. The whisper in her head returns, 'Cody seems flustered by your new look. He's a young man now. Why not show him another side of you? The side you keep hidden, buried deep within your subconscious.' When she wonders what side the whisper in her head is talking about, the answer appears. 'Your sexual side. Where has it been?'

"If we're going to continue," she says. "Then we'll have to do things my way."

"What do you mean?"

"My stomach churns from thinking about this, but your father wanted something specific. Actually, it's part of the reason we split up. Your father's libido was much higher than mine. I was afraid to explore. Being a 'respectable' woman was my priority. So your father left me for a younger woman, someone who could satisfy him."

"You didn't have to mention that."

"Does it bother you?" she asks.

"Well, no, but you'll regret talking about this later."

"If this doesn't bother you, would you pull your pants down?"

His eyes widen. "What?"

"That was a clear statement."

"You want me to pull my pants down?"

"To give you... what your father wanted from me..."

The silence between them is different from normal awkwardness. Their eyes lock. This is about the future of their familial relationship. Their relationship will never be the same again, it's impossible. Instead something new is forming. Cody is nervous about where this is headed, but he's a young man, and young men live for great sex.

"Are you sure?" he asks. "You'll probably regret this."

"I want to learn about myself. My inner-self. It might be good for me."

"Just my pants, right?"

"Your underwear, too."

She watches her son move slowly, because at any point she could change her mind. What her son doesn't know is that this is a firm decision. She's committed. She has to know whether she could have saved her marriage by being more adventurous with sex, and maybe, if she had missed amazing opportunities during the prime physical years of her life.

The pants come down, but the underwear remains. She understands that her son is nervous about making such moves, but she can see a bulge poking through.

Janet helps her son by making the first provocation. With her index finger, she hooks the right side of her sundress and pulls, exposing a full breast and her erect pink nipple. Her son is shocked by this, as any son should be, because it's the first time seeing her breast as an adult.

With the moment escalating, Cody pulls his underwear down. He steps out of his bottom clothes and his cock is fully erect, ready for whatever comes next. Janet stares at the erection, a spitting image of his father. They're built the same, which means it could hit her g-spot the same way if it ever came to that. The thought of fucking her son makes her shudder.

"You can decline if you want," she says. "But if you're interested in going further, turn around and put your hands on the countertop."

"Are you going to spank me? No offense, but that's not my thing."

"No, something different. Your father used to ask for this and I always refused. I've regretted it ever since. Who knows, you might like it."

"Okay, sure, we can try it."

She watches him get into position, hands on the counter, bent over. When she tells Cody to spread his legs, he complies. She goes to her son and kneels. She has a clear view of her son's bottom and she spreads the cheeks apart, then gets straight to work, stroking the center with her tongue. She even kisses around the ring and leaves lipstick marks.

It's an act that should normally repulse her, but it's the hottest thing she's ever done with anyone. Her tongue swirls in circles and when Cody gasps and clenches his cheeks, Janet goes even harder, teasing the outer ring, pushing her tongue inside. The voice in her head whispers, 'This has always been you.'

Her son's penis is rock hard and she strokes it. Up and down. She's jerking her son while doing things with her mouth and Cody's body is stiff. No male can withstand this kind of onslaught. She knows the young man is on the verge of eruption and she pushes her tongue deeper, all the way, while stroking faster.

Spurts of white cum hit the lower cabinets, the rest shooting onto the tile floor. Her son moans. When the spurts slow down, the rest drips in the form of clear liquid. Janet pulls her mouth away and looks at the asshole which shines from her saliva. Lipstick marks all around. She's claimed the area. She looks at the mess on the floor and wall.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,147 Followers
12