Remote Florida Beach

Story Info
Nudity and the experience with another woman.
4.3k words
4.41
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had graduated college about 5 years ago, and not being able to find a position in her degree field, had taken a position in an upscale clothing/accessory store. During her time at the store, Jane had worked her way up from being a floor salesperson to a management position and had come to really enjoy her position and most of the customers she served. The store was known for both conservative and risqué clothing, while Jane leaned toward the more conservative side and dressed that way both at the store and on her personal time, several of the other ladies who worked for her tended towards the more risqué clothing. She had no issues with that and had been told several times that she should wear some clothing that would show off her body, but she still stayed with her conservative style.

Over the course of her work at the store, she had met Carla, who had become a regular customer of hers. Carla had a body type very close to Janes and they would trade ideas for clothing styles when Carla was in the store, although Carla did tend towards some of the more risqué styles. Over time, they got to know each other with Carla asking Jane to meet her for lunch the next time she had a day off. Jane agreed and they made plans for the upcoming Thursday.

"Meet me at one at Simon's Cafe" Carla said, "You will really enjoy this place, they have a great atmosphere and food."

"I am looking forward to it" said Jane, "See you then."

Walking into the restaurant, Jane saw Carla at a table near the front and went to sit down. They chatted about clothing styles, ordered drinks as well as a light lunch, then continued talking as their food arrived. After a while, the conversation turned to upcoming plans that Jane might have, as she had indicated to Carla during one of her recent store visits that she wanted to take a short vacation soon.

"I am taking some time off next month and would love to go to the beach," Jane said, "I have never been there and would love to spend a few days just relaxing by the water."

With a big smile, Carla said "I know a lovely place on the gulf, nice and private, that I think you would enjoy."

"Wow, I would enjoy that, but don't want to take advantage of something that you might be using," said Jane.

"No, it is there for people to use and if your plans are for the third week in May, I might join you," said Carla.

"Yes! I can make plans for that week; it fits my plans exactly" Jane excitedly answered!

The rest of the afternoon went quickly as they laid out plans to take the trip.

As the date for the trip came close, Carla dropped into the store and took Jane aside. "Something came up and I cannot leave on Saturday as we had planned. I want you to go and enjoy the house."

"Here is the keypad code," Carla said with disappointment in her voice at not being able to go. "Please enjoy your trip and have fun on the beach."

"Thank you," Jane said as she hugged Carla. "I was really looking forward to going with you and will miss being with you!"

During their planning, Carla had described the house and its location in much detail. Even with that, as she drove into the small town where the house was located, Jane thought "I am not sure anything will match Carla's description."

Any doubts vanished as she found the house number and turned off the main street onto a sand driveway flanked by palm trees and low bushes. It was a lovely drive down the driveway to the secluded house that stood on stilts. Pulling up to the house and into the area below the house to park, she turned the car off and closed her eyes for a moment to rest before going out to explore the area.

Getting out of the car, she texted Carla "I just pulled in and the house looks beautiful from what I have seen."

"I know you will enjoy, take time and explore; it is a beautiful home and very private," Carla responded.

Jane walked around to the steps on the side of the house. Stopping at the top of the steps, she hesitated for a moment taking in the beauty of the gulf water spread out in front of her with the beach that seemed to vanish into the water.

"It's gorgeous," she said to herself, "even more so than I imagined from Carla's description."

Keying in the code, she opened the door and started to explore the home she would have for the next few days. She walked into a gathering area with a large sliding door looking out over the beach and a large kitchen on the other side.

Straight across the room was a small hallway, walking over she found 3 doors, the center door opening to a linen closet with the doors on either side to two large bedrooms. Walking through the door on the right, she saw a large sliding door similar to the one in the gathering area. Behind the linen closet was a large bathroom with doors on either end giving access from both bedrooms.

Walking into the bathroom, she stepped into a large walk-in shower with shower heads on the wall as well as a large rain head in the ceiling. "I can see myself in this," she thought.

Looking around the rest of the bathroom, she took in the beautiful tile enveloping the area. There was a large vanity with a double sink, with plenty of area to lay her personal items. The bathroom was brightly lit, but with lighting that would allow you to turn the lights back if you wanted lighting that was more subtle. She glanced through the other door and saw another bedroom very much like the one she had just come from. Retracing her steps to the main room, she opened the sliding door to walk out onto the expansive deck. Taking in the view, she saw what Carla meant about this being a very private area as she could not see any other buildings close to her. Looking down, she saw a small pool and spa that seemed to blend into the beach.

"That spa is where I am going to be as soon as my stuff is unpacked" she thought to herself.

She made a few trips back down to the car to get her suitcase and bring in the groceries she had bought coming into town. Once settled in, she went to the kitchen, poured some tequila into a glass then stirred in some of the Margarita mix she had bought.

The day had been lovely, with a continuous breeze off the gulf and a few clouds dotting the sparkling sky. Now, the sun was touching the horizon as the sky darkened. Deciding she was going to use the spa, she walked into the bedroom, pulled her polo shirt up over her head and tossed it on the bed. She then reached around, unhooked her bra, and tossed it on the shirt. Unbuttoning her jeans, she slid them over her waist down her legs and to the floor. Hooking her thumbs into the waist of her panties, she slid them to the floor as well.

Reaching for the bathing suit she had brought, she hesitated, "maybe I will just enjoy the spa and wear that to the beach tomorrow."

This was quite a departure from her conservative nature, and she hesitated for a few minutes before completely deciding to use the spa without her suit. She walked over to the closet and pulled out the thin silk robe she had brought with her. Slipping it over her shoulders, she pulled it around her and loosely tied the sash before reaching over to pick up her drink. Walking out to the deck, she then went down the steps to the spa and pool.

By now, it was dark with a cloudless and moonless sky, the lights in the pool and spa had come on with a subtle blue glow. Sipping her drink, she walked over to turn the spa on. As the bubbles enveloped the water, she put the glass on the table closest to the spa, then as she slipped the robe off felt chills, not from any cool air but from the realization that she was about to stand naked in an open area, something she had never done before and until just this minute had not imagined herself ever doing.

Laying the robe on the chair, she stepped into the hot water, slowly taking the steps to the bottom of the spa then slipping completely into the roiling water until it covered her shoulders. The soothing flow of the water along with the effects of the drink brought a sense of calm after the hectic day of travel and her initial sense of trepidation from standing naked by the spa. As the water swirled around her, she closed her eyes and let the water take her somewhere she had never been before. The water movement seemed to play with her nipples as her breasts floated in the water, a sensation that was new and comforting. Water rushing from the jets massaged her body, particularly the one directly across from where she was sitting. Her legs spread allowing the rush of water from the jet to play with her pussy while her nipples were massaged by the rush of water as it moved in the spa. The sensation was like nothing else she had ever experienced, the water massaging her pussy seeming to bring her as close to an orgasm as might be possible without touching herself. She found herself sliding closer to the jet, the water pressure seeming to bring a sense of ecstasy she had never felt before.

As the spa clicked off, she sunk deeper into the hot water, relaxing as the water slowed to a slight flow that was there to keep it hot. After a while, she finally got up to step out of the spa and realized that she had not brought a towel.

"I am the only one here and never thought I would even consider doing what I just did." Then walked over and sat back down in one of the chairs to dry in the warm breeze off the water.

Sipping the rest of her drink, she realized how much she enjoyed the release of sitting naked by the pool and began to wonder what it might be like to do this more often. This was a very unusual thought for her, but she was enjoying the sensation of not being encumbered with clothes. Now dry, she stood up, picked up her robe and walked back up the steps to go to bed.

Hanging the robe back in the closet, she left the sliding door open to allow the breeze to flow, tossed the clothes she had laid on the bed earlier to the chair, pulled down the covers and slipped under the sheets. She soon drifted off to a restful sleep.

Awaking the next morning from a sound sleep, she was a little surprised to realize that she had slept naked. Like her foray into the spa the evening before, that was very unusual for her as she always wore at least panties and a t-shirt to bed. Getting up, she decided she would take an early morning swim in the pool, then eat something. Tending towards her conservative side, she pulled on her swimsuit then grabbed a towel to go swim.

After a relaxing swim, she dried then returned to the kitchen to fix what would be brunch at this time of day. At a leisurely pace, she fixed some coffee, then worked on some over-easy eggs, bacon, and toast. Taking her meal to the deck, she enjoyed the rest of her morning watching the beach and water while eating and sipping her coffee. Sitting there, she realized what Carla had meant about the privacy of the home and beach, she had yet to have seen anyone else go by and it was a beautiful morning for beach walking.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Jane pulled out her sunscreen, and after rubbing it onto the uncovered parts of her body, pulled her sandals on and walked out to the sand. She walked for quite a while, stopping at times to walk into the water and enjoy the sensation of the slow-moving waves. Making her way back to the house, she still hadn't seen anyone and was really enjoying the sense of serenity in the area without having to worry about others being around. Walking up to the deck, she decided to read for a little while, then take another dip in the pool and take some time in the spa again that evening.

Jane awoke to another beautiful morning, after again enjoying time in the spa the evening before, again naked. As she started to pull on her bathing suit to take her morning swim, she felt this internal tug to take another step in her journey during this trip, and let the suit drop to the floor. Grabbing a towel, she walked to the pool and dove in. The sense of freedom as the warm water enveloped her was exhilarating and different. It was bright sunlight outside; she wasn't in the shower or bath with the door closed or even in the spa where it was dark with nothing but the subtle pool lights. She had taken a step that had never been part of her psyche, she was naked swimming in a pool. After a few laps, she climbed out and before wrapping the towel around her and going in for her brunch, she turned and looked at the beach. Impulsively, she dropped her towel and ran across the sand to the ocean water. Splashing into the water, she felt a sense of freedom that she had never felt before. Turning back towards the house, she slowly walked out of the water and to the house, letting the sunlight and breeze envelope her senses and enjoying her newfound sense of freedom.

Back at the house, she went to the outside shower by the corner of the pool and stepped under the water to wash off the sand and salt. Shutting the water off, she turned to grab her towel and dry before going up to eat when she saw someone standing by the house. With a start, she grabbed her towel and pulled it around her. After a moment, she recognized Carla standing there.

"Oh My God!" Jane exclaimed, "I didn't think you were coming, and not sure what else to say standing here like this."

"You have a beautiful body," Carla said. "I didn't mean to scare or embarrass you; I am really happy you are comfortable enough to enjoy what is here that way. Believe me, I have done the same more times than not."

"Thank you, Carla, I am just starting to understand and enjoy the experience of being naked outside like this."

Jane continued, "I was just going to fix something to eat, if you haven't eaten already, let me fix it for you".

"That would be wonderful, let's enjoy a good brunch," said Carla. "And you can just stay the way you are if you want."

With the towel loosely pulled around her, Jane and Carla went up the steps. Walking into the house, Carla continued towards the bedroom, "be right back" she said.

A few moments later, Carla walked back out of the bedroom with a robe loose over her shoulders and carrying another one, obvious to Jane that she had nothing on underneath the robe. "Wow" said Jane, "I really didn't expect this, but you have a lovely body as well."

"Jane, when I am here, I seldom wear any clothing. I find it exhilarating that I can spend time here naked, although I am not sure that I would be considered a nudist in the strictest sense of the term, I am just comfortable here that way. Now drop that towel, pull this robe on if you want and we will eat".

Still feeling somewhat embarrassed that Carla had seen her nude, Jane laid her towel over a chair and reached out for the proffered robe and pulled it on. They then stood together fixing their brunch. Conversation was light, Carla offered that she had finished her business early and decided to come down so they could at least spend a couple of days together before Jane had to go home.

"So, have you gone down to the beach naked or just stayed by the pool?" Carla asked.

With a bit of embarrassment, Jane offered, "I did jog down to the ocean and took a quick swim earlier, that is why you found me under the shower as I was washing off the sand."

"Exhilarating isn't it! In all of my trips here I have yet to have seen anyone else on that part of the beach and find the sense of oneness with the beach and water is different when I am naked," Carla answered. "I wouldn't be embarrassed about it at all, it is a wonderful feeling."

Finished their brunch, Carla offered that they should spend their afternoon in the shade of the pool as she had been traveling and was rather tired, and Jane readily agreed. They cleaned the kitchen, fixed Margaritas, and went to the pool. Jane found herself feeling much more comfortable sitting nude than she ever thought she would before this trip. As they sat in the lounges by the pool, Jane found herself glancing at Carla as she sat and read her book, looking at her body and subconsciously comparing her body to Carla. As the afternoon wore on, she found herself wondering what it would be like to caress Carla's body, but fought to suppress those thoughts as she didn't want to find herself in a compromising situation with someone who had so willingly allowed her to use this beautiful home.

Evening arrived, "Honey, I am ordering a pizza for dinner so we can continue to relax," Carla said as she sat fiddling with an app on her phone.

"We will need to put something on before the delivery person arrives," she said with a chuckle, "they will be here in about 30 minutes."

Laughing with each other, they got up and went to the bedroom and pulled on bathing suits and cover-ups for the arrival of the pizza. The sun set by the time the pizza arrived, they took it out to the upper deck and sat enjoying their dinner and a couple more drinks.

"Time for the spa," Carla announced, "and you are going to take that coverup and suit back off before we get into the spa," as she stood up and pulled her coverup off over her head and unhooked the top to her bikini and after dropping that to the floor, slid the bottoms off over her legs and to the floor.

Jane pulled her coverup off as well, then slid the straps of her one-piece suit over her shoulders and slid the suit to the floor. They grabbed towels, walked to the kitchen, refreshed their drinks then headed down to the spa. As it had been the first time Jane used the spa, it was a moonless night with stars sparkling overhead with the subtle blue glow of the pool and spa lights providing the only light. After dropping their towels on the chairs by the spa and setting drinks on the ledge, Carla walked over and turned on the jets for the spa. Jane stepped in first, and Carla followed close behind.

As had happened the first time Jane had sat in the spa, she felt the water swirling around her and playing with her nipples as her breasts floated in the water. The sensations were different this time, there was someone else in the water and Jane was not quite as relaxed as she had been the first night since Carla was in the spa with her, even though they had spent the afternoon together pretty much naked all the time. Trying to fully relax, she felt Carla's body slide next to her, then Carla's arm reached around and pulled her close.

"I can tell you are a little stressed with me here," Carla whispered in Jane's ear, "its ok, relax and enjoy, it's a wonderful feeling to let the spa take you to that sensual place. I always do."

With that, Jane fully relaxed and let the spa take her until it stopped.

"Stay where you are at, I am turning it back on," Jane heard Carla say.

As the jets stirred the water again, Carla again sat beside her with their shoulders and lower body touching in the hot water. As they sat and enjoyed the movement of the water, Jane felt Carla's left hand, slowly moving up and down her leg. As Carla's hand brushed her pussy, already sensitive from the water movement, she felt a jolt of excitement that she had really never experienced. After the initial touch, rather than pushing her away, Jane relaxed, spread her legs a bit more and let Carla's hand slide up and down. Somewhat involuntarily, Jane put her hand on Carla's leg and mimicked what Carla was doing to her. She found that the sensations of touching another woman to be erotic and was thoroughly enjoying the experience, one that she had never expected.

The spa stopped, Carla's turned towards Jane with her breasts pushed against Jane, moved her right hand to Jane's leg and put her left around Carla's shoulders pulling her close. Her fingers continued to gently brush Janes pussy as she leaned over and huskily whispered, "Please just sit and relax in the warm water, and enjoy the experience."

"Ok," Jane replied somewhat shakily, not knowing what to expect next.

Jane laid back with her eyes closed, feeling Carla continue to gently stroke her legs and allowing her hand to brush against her pussy. She felt an arousal she didn't expect and had never felt before as Carla slightly shifted her body, leaning in and giving Jane a deep kiss. Rather than pushing back, Jane responded in kind and their tongues touched with an electric shock.

12