Remote Florida Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back for a slight moment, Carla whispered, "tell me to stop if you want."

"Oh my God, no, don't stop" Jane replied in a raspy voice.

Carla then leaned down, and kissed Janes neck, moved her hand to Jane's breast pulling it slightly above the water then moved her kissed down Janes body stopping at her now erect nipple. After sucking on her right breast, Carla took Janes right breast in her hand and began to suck on her other nipple. Jane leaned back giving Carla full access to her upper body as the pleasure of her nipples being sucked on coursed through her body.

After a few minutes of pleasuring Janes nipples, Carla whispered "I would love to kiss that wonderful pussy of yours if you would let me."

"Oh yes, please do," Jane whispered back.

"Move to the edge of the spa so you can enjoy."

Jane moved to the edge of the spa, leaned back, and spread her legs to give Carla room to play. Carla got on her knees in front of Jane and started to lick Jane's legs moving ever closer to Jane's soaking wet pussy, both from the water and from within as the anticipation of Carla's tongue had made Jane super excited and wet. Carla's tongue found the sides of Jane's pussy and felt how wet Jane already was. After moving up and down the lips of her pussy, Carla gently licked her hard clit and felt Jane's hips move as an involuntary scream of ecstasy startled both of them.

Stopping for a slight moment, Carla looked into Jane's eyes, "There is nobody going to hear you, enjoy the sensation do what you want."

She moved back to the pleasure at hand, continuing to lick Jane while moving her tongue deep inside her pussy. Carla had been fingering herself as she played with Jane and knew she was close to an orgasm when she sensed Jane starting her orgasm. She continued her tongue deep in Janes pussy and moving across her clit as Jane let out an intense orgasm just as Carla felt her orgasm coursing through her body.

"Oh Oh Oh Oh" Jane almost screamed "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, AHHHHHHHHHHH."

Laying back after her orgasm, Jane was shaking with pleasure. Carla, after experiencing her own orgasm, sat at Janes feet, still in the water and slightly stroking Janes legs as she recovered.

"I, I have never experienced anything like that," Jane stammered. "I, I had no idea it could be so intense."

"It is an intense experience isn't it," Carla said. "I remember my first time was very similar to how you felt and look forward to the opportunity any time I can get it."

Crawling out of the spa, Carla sat beside Jane and pulled her up. Putting her arm around her, she pulled Jane close and wrapped a towel that was beside her around them. They sat, feet in the warm spa water, soaking in the experience they just had.

"Ok, time for a shower, us together," Carla said, getting to her feet and reaching down to help Jane up.

"Ok," Jane smiled," I need to learn how to return the favor of that orgasm though."

"Honey, we have a couple of more days here. I will teach you anything you want to learn," said Carla as they walked across the deck hand in hand.

"I am looking forward to that," said Jane as she leaned over and gave Carla a peck on the cheek. "I am looking forward to that, and hopefully more in the future."

"You got it!" replied Carla. "Let's go shower, and enjoy some time relaxing in bed together."

12