All Comments on 'Remote Miscommunications'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more politcal bull shit

BrianbrBrianbrover 2 years ago

should trust the report

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Outstanding story. Reminds me of Frank Herbert’s Dune where there are almost infinite layers of seemingly innocent yet venal veils of deceit overlaying the most common acts. Here we view a “good” wife a model of every virtue. She is engaging in questionable activity but covered all bases in her explanations of innocence The author presents further veils and truth shadows that finally reveal the duplicitous calculating sociopathic monster working behind the veils of innocence. All is inference until the ending revelations of Mrs Washington. BobbyBrandt has provided us with this exceptional tale a cautionary examination of the foundations of how we view truth. This ever so careful cold calculating sociopathic “wife” engages in the worst of betrayals that only surface from the most extensive of investigations. Her false fronts of innocence are so convincing while masking such fecklessness that the reader moves past the disbelief engendered by the story towards sober reflection concerning the “givens” that they have taken for granted in their own lives.

It takes an exceptional author writing an exceptional tale to generate that kind of introspection. My congratulations. Well Done. 5 stars.

nestorb30nestorb30over 2 years ago

Nice little red herring at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If Sarah was so into her lover, why lie to the extent she did? Just ask Blake for a divorce and put an end to the farce that she'd made of her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

maybe someone can explain....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After reading the story, my first thought was that it might have been better suited for the 'Loving Wives' category, but in retrospect, the jackals that frequent those stories would have crucified a nice story such as this.

Great job.

Xabrian39Xabrian39over 2 years ago

You guys are completely missing the end if the story, but not sure why it was needed. Blake and Sarah had twins. Blake is black. Sarah is white. The baby Washington and the follow up is just superfluous information to cause confusion.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Wrong category. Nothing romantic about this one.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I think I missed something somewhere and I have to admit I'm confused. I guess my intellect is lacking compared to at least a couple other commenters. Could someone please explain????

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Soooo.............what happened to Blake????????????????? Come on people I'm just a dumb old mechanic, where is the rest of the story?????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had to re read the ending three times. (Nothing Dunesce here at all) Interesting story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is romance? Who are the Lee’s? Blakes last name is not lee and norm’s is washington. His middle name is Lee. Is sara’s middle name Lee?

The kids are taking his last name but hopefully they get the correct father on birth certificate.

nyc1975nyc1975over 2 years ago

So ol' Blake spends thousands on a detective agency that can't find a Facebook page of one of the subjects? C'mon man! And, of course, no one at the office looked him up either.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Interesting story!

5

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I have no idea what went on in this story. I thought I did but the ending totally confused me. Just doesn’t make any sense. Don’t know what the point of the story was meant to be.

vazkor13vazkor13over 2 years ago

I am happy to see that we are a nimbée to be confused....

eightytuneseightytunesover 2 years ago

so much we didn't know until the last 3 sentences, that Blake was black. wow what a bulls-eye. this deserves 5 STARS, all for the ending. tremendous.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

So this is a "gotcha" story where husband Blake turns out to be Black, and the whole point of the story is that we should accept Black husbands with White wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF JUST HAPPENED IN THE END!!!

WAS THE BITCH SARAH FUCKING WASHINGTON!! WONT BE SURPRISED!!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Thank you Xabrian39 for clearing that up. Blake was black therefore concerned his wife was hanging out with another black guy. The Lee's were Sarah's parents? Darn no cheating and no BTB. 3rd times a charm to understand this story. I guess it's my ingrained 'whiteness' that had me assuming Sarah did the dirty with Washington while hanging in the hotel rooms. I am no inherently prejudiced but was raised in a time that looked om interracial marriage with less than accepting attitudes. Good story but a bit drawn out with the detective reports.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JUST TWO PEOPLE IN A HOTEL FROM MORNING TO EVENING FOR OVER A WEEK.....HOW THE FUCK WERE THEY NOT GETTING SOME ON THE SLY!!

HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY WEREN'T CHEATING

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the Investigators knew the name of Norm had a separate dossier yet never mentioned his FB page or that he was gay!!

Blake is still a stupid bastard for trusting that skank Sarah with Norm!! Doing yoga, having showers all in the confines of an hotel room for weeks and she is the touchy-feely kind...don't believe that nothing happened!! I get the end with Sarah and Blake having twins, Samuel and Samantha Lee Chavalier.

Baby Washington and his white mother and boyfriend who work in the same company is the curveball

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Norm is a stupid cuck...the touch-feely slut will soon start cheating as long as it's consensual!! Bullshit excuse to be a whole day in a hotel room with Norm FOR WEEKS!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Thanks to another commenter, The Lee's are Sarah's parents. Blake her husband is black. Blake and Sarah had twins. The Grandparents named Washington and the baby named Washington are just coincidental and not part of the story, there inclusion definite confused a lot of the readers, including me. You really need to read the scene at the hospital very carefully and remeber all the character names from earliet on in the story. At the end ending when talking about mixed race babies many of us assumed Sarah has ultimately had an affair with Wshington since it was established previously that he was black and sarah just had biracial twins. Then we come to find out her husband Blake was black. All the talk about working for the same company an d marriage after divorce involved anothe couple not related to Blake and Sarah. Is that confusing? Sure is to me. Third time reading the story and many of the comenters. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I'm an affectionate person who sees nothing wrong with a friendly embrace, a kiss on the cheek, or similar as long as the actions are consensual."

SARAH IS A WHORE, TYPICAL TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH AND BLAKE THE WEAK WIMP SHOULD FUCKING RUN!!!

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

You Love to stir things up don't cha !! 😁😆.... GOOD makes 4 Nasty comments.. and a Bunch of explanations bout this did that. She said he said and no it ain't like that

Hmmm. 🙄🙄🤔🤔👍👍👍🤷👁️👁️

You DO write some Dang Good Yarns BB., THANKS, hope ta hear more from yea.. if not... Then good luck. And thks 4 the memories !! 😜😜😄🎉🍻🍺

Tomh1966Tomh19665 months ago

Well written! Confusing as heck until I read the comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...