Remote Rendezvous Ch. 01

Story Info
Remote Control Toy makes Lovers Rendezvous happen!
2.3k words
3.73
8.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Be careful what you wish for! This story is, of course, a wish and a fantasy. It is a made up story with made up characters and a made up French Maid. Or is it? Enjoy! By the way...everyone is 27 years old...the perfect age for this story!

"Hey, what's new today, Monsieur? Are you ready for our remote rendezvous?" Ashley sleepily answered the FaceTime.

"Oui. Did you get the package from Amazon, my little French Maid?' Austin whispered to Ashley on the iPad.

"No. Let me check!"

These FaceTime sessions had to substitute for time together since Austin was travelling during the week in his sales job. they had been a crazy in love couple for a few years but Austin's business travel had kept them apart more than two lusty lovers could stand! They loved being in character and speaking bad french on these late night calls.

Austin was sitting on the couch with his iPad on the coffee table waiting for her return. The window was covered with the sheer drapes only so he could see people walk by. The only room illumination was the desk lamp next to the window and the blue light flicker of the iPad. Hopefully the people were looking out over the atrium instead of peaking into his room window.

Ashley ran back in and jumped on the bed covered with sensual shining satin and shaggy fur pillows on her houseboat in Arkansas. That sure would be a better place to be than this Embassy Suites in Omaha. And her company was a lot more stimulating than the hotel movie channel.

Her easy laugh and excited carrying on about the gift had him wishing he could climb through the Facetime screen. Not to mention the black French Maid outfit with silk stockings and garter belt she wore for this late night's call reunion.

"Monsieur. I love gifts! What could this be!"

She tore open the package and found a gift-wrapped box. The computed generated card added by Amazon read "To my love, for your love, with all my love, from your lover, your love machine."

She screamed and slid the top of the fancy wrapped box open. Inside was a Pink Nora Rabbit Vibrator from Lovense.

"Austin, I mean Monsieur, what did you get me this time?"

"It's a remote control Nora Rabbit. You always tell me when we are on these calls that you wish I could be there, that I could touch you, that I could make you climb the heights that we would if we were together."

"Well since it is impossible for me to totally be there, I have sent a surrogate, something I can control remotely from here to make you feel like when you close your eyes that I'm there."

"Or Ashley, you can open your eyes and see and talk with me and now feel me and experience us together even when we're a thousand miles away."

"Mmmm, sounds fun...so how does it work?"

Austin talked her through turning Nora on, downloading the app, allowing me to access her app to remotely control the love machine. She held it in her hand while he pushed the start button. Her scream was followed with happy laughter as he remotely put the love machine through its paces to see what it could do. It had a lot of vibration patterns and the speed and intensity varied from whisper soft to a raging out of control machine she could barely hold.

The Nora consisted of a soft pink rotating vibrator with a "rabbit" ear attachment specializing in clitoral stimulation. The rotating shaft vibrator and the rabbit ear clit vibrator can be operated independently and creatively to drive your lover crazy even if you are not there! There's an app for that!

"It's so cute! I'm going to call it my Little Bunny!"

"Would you like to give it a go?" Austin stammered.

"What do you have in mind? Tell me what to do."

"First let me take a long look at you. Put your iPad on it's stand so you can keep your hands free. Oh my...that is such a great angle. Very sexy."

"Now you can only do with the Little Bunny what I tell you to do. Agreed?"

"Oooooh! Only if it doesn't hurt!"

"No worries if you follow my instructions. Take the Little Bunny and gently stroke it on your body in a sensitive place." Austin said with authority.

She traced her neck up to ear lobes. "Oooooh, it feels good on my skin."

"That's a good warm up. Now move it as I tell you. Lightly touch the side of the rabbit to your lovely lips." Time to test the remote control. Austin selected the lowest continuous vibration setting and she jumped!

"Oh! That tickles...but it is starting to feel good" she said.

"Great! What would you want me to do with the Little Bunny if I was there?"

Ashley moved her hand holding the lightly buzzing rabbit down her neck and tracing the lacy French Maid baby doll top shoulder straps. The pink Nora contrasted with the black lace. She lowered the Little Bunny and traced the lower curve of her ample shapely breasts that seemed to defy gravity.

"Oh my...If you were here I would have you trace the curve of my tender tits with the Little Bunny! Look at my nipples grow and harden for you! Oh they need to be touched, and lightly kissed. I will just have to use this Little Bunny around the nipple to keep this going!"

Austin switched the remote up one notch in speed and intensity. She moaned. The nipples were at full attention as she teased around them. He could not keep my hands off his man nipples as he did what she was doing to feel connected.

It was hard for Austin not to react while watching Ashley experience the remote controlled Nora. Luckily he had thought ahead and was wearing the fuzzy white luxurious hotel robe and satin slippery boxers.

"Monsieur Austin...I wish you were here...what are you doing?" Ashley gasped.

"I am just doing what you do. Like a long distance mirror view of my French Maid." as Austin copied Ashleys explorations.

"Oh. Now you are getting serious! Mmmm. That is not fair. If you were here... I would not let you get away with that!"

Her Nora filled right hand moved from nipple to nipple while her breathing became more labored. Her left hand moved lower tracing the hem of the French Maid baby doll. She stared at Austin on the iPad. His temperature was rising and so was hers!

"If you were here I would..."

The pink painted nails glowed against the black lace when she lifted the hem enough to glimpse the satin lace thongs barely covering heaven.

"You would what?" Austin said.

"I would take this Little Bunny and tickle my parts to get wet for your hopefully interested package. By the way...what are you hiding in that Omaha hotel room?"

Ashley slowly spread her legs open as she leaned back on the pillows. Her suddenly wide open eyes followed the Little Bunny moving down to the satin covered furrow.

Austin hit the remote again to change the vibration pattern to the accentuate the 1, & 3 beats similar to a heart beat.

"OH...Oh OH...Oh...Oh OH..." she gasped in rhythm to the vibe beat.

The show was getting too hot! Austin undid the robe belt. The robe fell partially open revealing his excitement tenting the satin boxers. He slowly slid his right hand up his exposed thigh while Ashley tried to focus.

"I wish you were here to feel this Little Bunny move...and feel what it is doing to me...I'm soaking these French Maid panties! See?"

Ashley pulled up the French Maid baby doll further to show her steaming crotch. The sheer black stockings with outrageous garter belt hissed as her legs squeezed together and slid apart repeatedly.

"What happens if I push this Little Bunny...like this...into my soaked panties...oh I'm getting so soft and slippery...can I push this in...can I...I want it in me so bad..." Ashley moaned. But the French Maid panties are blocking me..I'm getting pantie blocked!"

Austin's hands were a blur on the cell phone app screen. He selected the rotating shaft. First slow... then faster...then more intense. Nora was not to be denied. The black satin panties were no match for the onslaught.

"Oh no. These panties won't hold! The Little Bunny is insisting to go into his burrow! I can't stop it!"

Ashley's free hand grabbed the edge of the satin and jerked it aside.

The Little Bunny slid all the way in while rotating and spinning. But Ashley noticed the rabbit ear was no longer vibrating!

"Turn the Little Rabbit part on to 11. I want it all...right now!"

"You mean the Little Bunny Rabbit clit tickler?" Austin teased.

"God damn it...just give it to me! You are so lucky you are not here! I would kick your ass and make you make me come...now!" Ashley spit out as she undulated on the bed, hips lifting her heavenly pussy closer and closer to the iPad just to get the Little Bunny rocking the right spot.

Austin by now was matching the thrusting rhythm of the Little Bunny with his own free hand stroking. In and out Nora plunged. Then holding it in...without moving...for long seconds holding a petrified thrust as the rotating shaft and the clit killer had their chance to do their job.

"I can't take it anymore! Especially when you leave it in...not moving and the..and the twirly whirly gets stronger...and the clit is vibrated so much...I'm going to spontaneously combust! Just make me cum!"

Ashley was begging for a final completion due to this roller coaster of love. It was having the same effect on Austin. He was mimicking her every move. The robe had long ago fallen open with a tower lifting the satin boxers towards the ceiling. Right hand was slippery with all the pre cum from witnessing tand directing his erotic event. He had to pull it together enough to get her over the top before he exploded all over the iPad.

"Just listen to this and hold on baby...". he selected a song to play on the Facetime session.

"What do you want to cum to baby...what song will drive you over the top for good?" Austin teased.

"...the...play it...play the...come on lover...you know it drives me insane..."

He grabbed the smartphone and synced Nora to the "Bolero" song. The Rabbit ear clit vibrator danced to the beat.

Then he started the rotating head, with the slower rotations following the bass drum rhythm.

"Oh damn...I feel every...every beat...of the...the Bolero...you know I can't...I can't resist that ..that sexy music...It is soooo primal...I feel like my animal spirits have taken...taken over...I'm sooo hot for you!" Ashley exhorted.

"Oh my god...I soooo want you to plunge your huge cock into me and split me wide open! Oh if you were in me you would..you would feel me squeezing the cum up your rock hard...oh...oh...you are so deep...and that motion...how do you move that monster like that...oh my...that is making me do the girly twirly! Cum in me! Fill me with your creme! Then I want to suck it all out, finger by finger."

Austin could hear Ashley's nails scraping down the stockings to grasp the Nora for a two handed guided plunge. She left the Little Bunny jammed deep in her pulsating woman parts.

Ashley screamed a wild sensuous prayer to the cum gods! Her naked womanly triangle was undulating. Grabbing her breasts wildly, massaging violently as she pulled on the nipples to speed the relief. She grabbed the love machine again and was urging the Little Bunny to slam into her and finish off this incredible overstimulation!

Austin's body pumped it's way up to stand over the iPad, looking down at Ashley in the throes of total sexual explosion.

"I'm going to blast..." Ashley screamed. "I'm going to...blast off...through this ceiling...hold on...hold on...oh my god...help me...that is so amazing! Don't ever stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't STOP!!"

"I can't stop either! Oh my god! Oh my god! I so want to explode inside you! I'm cumming! I'm...ohhhh...god!" Austin screamed as his out of control spasming body spewed rope after rope of cum past his squeezing pumping hand through the air to hose down the iPad and the coffee table.

"Now! Now? Now! Stop! Stop! Please stop! I can't take that a second more! My girlie parts are definitely out of commission for a while!" Ashley pulled the Little Bunny out to save herself from the out of control ecstasy that would not stop.

Austin shut down the Nora app! They both watched as the love machine whirred, bumped and slowed to a full stop.

Ashley collapsed on the pillows with a huge smile on her face and a totally limp body. Happy exhaustion!

"Mmmm. Well. That was different!"

"Good thing I have AppleCare!" Austin chuckled as he surveyed the splattered iPad.

Out of the corner of his eye Austin saw two female silhouettes move away from the window. They must have been watching real life adult entertainment through the window.

"Uh oh! Looks like I had a few ladies in the audience for our unplanned show! Next time I better close the blackout curtains to the walkway!" Austin admitted.

"Or sell tickets! I hope they enjoyed your performance as much as I did! And don't you go invite them to a late show! Those Omaha French Maids may not survive a session like that." she beamed.

"So. Anything else new to talk about?" Ashley whispered.

"That about covers it." Austin deadpanned.

"OK then, Mon Ami. I need to nod off. Thanks for the call." Ashley mumbled.

"But...Monsieur Austin?"

"Yes, my little French Maid?"

"I definitely need you to call me and my Little Bunny tomorrow night!"

To be continued...