You've Awoken Me

Story Info
You've awoken the primal desire within me to breed.
961 words
4.45
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something about your head against my shoulder I can't resist. I lean into you more and feel your tousled strands of hair tingle against my ear. The scent of you I inhale: shea butter and apple perfume and the deep essence of your pheromones are a drug I just can't get enough of. The echoes of the movie playing in front of us drone on and on, but all I can think of is being inside you, feeling you, becoming one with you as nature intended. I'm already growing hard as I slide my hand past your skirt and graze your inner thigh. You don't make a sound, but I can feel your breath quicken against me as you part your legs. My fingers make their way across the skin. God, I love your skin. So smooth and supple and begging to be caressed.

I'm surprised to find you're already wet when I grasp you, sweet grool already soaking through your panties as I rub over your clit. It turns me on even more. You spread your legs even farther apart and give me a moan ever so faint. I love it when you moan for me, yes, give me that sound. You look up--those sweet doe eyes are so seemingly innocent yet so devilishly enticing. You put your hand over the tent bulging in my jeans and massage over my cock as you reach up to kiss me. It's a wet and tender embrace, sweet and slippery from your cherry lip gloss as you rub over my cock. You're the essence of femininity, and I want nothing more than to be with you as your man. We both know where this is going. 5 minutes into Netflix and chill, and we're right back at it again.

Without a sound, we get up. I lead you to the bedroom as our makeout session intensifies, articles of clothing peeling off and flying away in a hot fervor. I want you. I need you. I need to be inside of you. I rip open a condom and roll it over me as you get onto the bed, spreading your thighs and smiling back at me in ravenous anticipation. I climb on top of you, mounting you and leaning into your chest. Your breast in my mouth is just so erotic as I run my tongue over your nipple. I press the head of my cock against your slit. You're already so wet and slippery, it glides right in, and now I'm fully inside. Both of us groan from the sudden penetration.

You're warm and wet and tight, and all of it is intoxicating. I'm complete when I'm inside you, both of us clutching each other like this. The pleasure from the hot friction builds in waves, back and forth, back and forth, one thrust and grind after another as the gyrating intensifies. You clutch me harder, fingernails digging into my back with your legs wrapped around me. The intensity of it builds, God you feel good. It's rising within me.

"I'm gonna cum," I pant amid the squeaking sounds of the bedframe. You grab my face with both hands and kiss me with a kind of aggressive passion I haven't seen in you before. But I like it. I want it. I crave that feminine energy. You push me back, reach down, and snap off the condom. You nibble on my earlobe, hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

"I want you to cum inside me," you whisper, guiding my cock back into you. A jolt of panic hits me at the thought, but then something else takes over. A primal urge I can't control. I thrust in, hard, until the tip of my cock is right there against your cervix. The contact of our flesh is raw and intense and unprotected and exactly what sex is supposed to be, no barriers between us.

"Yeah? Is that what you want? You want me to cum inside of you? To plant my seed and get you pregnant and claim you as mine?"

"Y--Yes. Yes, give it to me. Give me your baby. I want it so bad."

It's primal what comes over me. I'm an animal, a fiend, a lustful beast who must have satisfaction. It has to happen now, there's no doubt about it. And I'm going to make it happen. I thrust harder, deeper, faster, maniacally. The pleasure rises in cascading waves, until finally it happens. I let out a guttural growl as I burst inside of you, pulsing and thrusting and giving you everything I have. I'm balls-deep, so deep inside you as I cum. You clutch your legs even harder around my ass, sucking in every moment of it. That must have sent you over the edge, for now you're shaking. I can feel your pussy clench around my cock in desperate waves as your body convulses beneath me, and I know the act of your insemination has just made you cum.

We've done it, we went past the point of no return. I collapse onto you as both of our chests heave and the sweat of our heated bodies glues us together for a moment. Then I grip your face.

"I'm going to get you pregnant," I say. It's a firm, direct tone. "I hope you know I'm not going to stop until you're bred. And I'm going to keep you that way. Over and over again. You're mine, you hear me?"

You kiss me back and caress my face.

"Yeah, I know," you giggle. "That's what I wanted. But don't forget that you're ALSO mine."

I can already feel myself growing hard again inside you. Whatever plans we had tonight have gone out the window.

"Good girl."