Remote Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gathering some courage, Jerry decided to make a stand. "You can't just walk up in my house and st.., AH!" He was cut short when Sandy grabbed a handful of his hair with lightening speed. She yanked his head down violently, sending him to the floor where he landed in a heap.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want little man," she giggled in her bubbly way, like it was just a game for fun.

"Now get the fuck up and show us to the basement, little fella," Sandy said in an almost playful tone.

"Help him up, Bev," Sandy said to the other woman, who wasted no time in grabbing him by the hair and yanking him to his feet. She then slapped the shit out of him. His ears rang from the blow.

"You better start moving faster than that you little shit," she smiled, but there was nothing bubbly about Bev. She smiled, but her eyes said she would hurt you. She wasn't as tall as Sandy, but still had a solid 3 inches on him and an easy 30 pounds.

"Ok, ok, please, don't hurt me any more, please. I'll do what you want," he begged in earnest, voice shaking and tears welling in his eyes. It was so humiliating. They both obviously worked out and he had spent his life in front of a screen typing on a keyboard or with a controller in his hand. He didn't have a chance against either of them, let alone both of them together.

"Is your workstation in the basement, little man," Sandy asked sweetly, with a smile as per her style.

"Yes, it's this way." He motioned for them to follow him and he headed down the stairs to his sanctuary, or what had been his place of peace and solitude. At the bottom of the stairs he stepped to the side so that they could survey the nearly 1000 square foot space.

"Nice set up, little man," Sandy said as she strode into the center of the room and observed how well organized all his things were, and clean.

"I didn't think you'd be this clean, Jerry. I thought for sure you'd live like a slob," she giggled. "But you're not a slob at all are you," she asked as she turned to look at him.

He waited too long to respond. Beverly moved so quickly he didn't even have time to flinch. She hadn't moved past him into the basement, she had stopped on the last step, slightly behind and to the right of him. Her open hand smack to the back of his head was so forceful that it sent him stumbling forward into the center of the room. He tried unsuccessfully to regain his balance with a few steps forward, but only managed to land on his face about a yard from Sandy's feet.

"Are you a slob, Jerry," she asked as she stepped to him, her shoes now only inches from his face.

"NO! I'M NOT A SLOB," he yelled in his shaky voice on the verge of tears. He heard Beverly coming quickly behind him, but before he could overcome the panic of her advancing on him, her left knee came down on the center of his back as she grabbed two handfuls of his hair and wrenched his head back. He squealed in pain.

"Shut the fuck up! Two rules motherfucker! You don't raise your voice to her, and you address her as Goddess, understand," she growled at him through gritted teeth before letting him go, standing up, and backing away.

"Are you a slob, Jerry," Sandy asked sweetly.

"No, Goddess," he said, his breathing ragged.

"Awww, of course not." She reached down and cupped his chin ever so gently in her soft right hand.

"Up, up, up," she said ever so kindly as she guided him back onto his feet so that he was standing only about a foot away from her, with her hand still on his chin, she pulled his face up to look at her.

"Are you a virgin, Jerry," she smiled. He tried to turn away, but thought better of it when her hand gave a small amount of resistance.

"No, no, little man. Look at me." The bubbly tone was gone and the authority was obvious.

He raised his eyes to her, as his mouth came agape to form words, but all that came out was a soft stuttering "l, l, l," before she cut him off with laughter.

"Yeah," she smirked in a knowing tone as she let go of his chin and turned to the computer station. It covered over half the wall opposite the stairs. 1/2 of it was a workbench with computers and server racks in various stages of repair. The other 1/2 was a computer station that looked like something out of a movie. A total of 9 monitors decorated the wall in front of the desk, three wide and three tall. There were three keyboards on the desk, each with an accompanying mouse. Everything neatly arranged with great attention to detail and spotlessly clean.

Sandy walked over to the chair at the desk, spun it around, and gestured for him to sit. He didn't hesitate this time. He was actually anticipating her next order so as to avoid the wrath of Beverly. They both gave a chuckle at the speed with which his ass found the chair.

"I think he's getting it Bev," Sandy laughed.

"I was hoping for more resistance, Goddess," Beverly said in a menacing tone.

What the fuck? More resistance? Before what? His mind was racing. What did they intend to do? None of this was making any sense to him at all. Was this a robbery? Why would his boss rob him? What the fuck was going on? His body trembled.

"Stop Bev, you're scaring him. Just look at him shake. He's like a little Chihuahua," Sandy said in her poutiest voice as she patted his head. "You're gonna be ok little man. Open your porn," she demanded as she spun his chair back to his desk and pushed him to it. He grabbed a mouse and one of the monitors that was off sprang to life with a porn site already open on it. Sandy pushed him out of the way and took the mouse from him. The search bar had 4 open tabs of porn sites going, all just vanilla porn. Guys fucking girls, eating pussy, getting blow jobs, nothing kinky.

"This is what you spank it to," Sandy asked with a laugh.

"Yes ma'am," he said meekly.

"A vanilla virgin. What a rare find you are," she grinned broadly as she turned and leaned against the desk, crossing her arms on her chest, one leg straight, the other bent and resting on the toe of her shoe. "Do you know what BDSM is, Jerry," she smiled down at him.

He felt Beverly's hands come to rest on the back of the chair as Sandy spoke to him. Fearing her anger, his answers came quickly, "I've seen it on porn sites, but I never really got into it," he said into his lap as he wiggled and writhed in the chair, seemingly unable to stop moving.

"I get into it, Jerry," her bubbly playful tone back, her eyes lit up as she said it "and I've decided to give you the opportunity to enjoy it with me if you can behave." She walked back to the center of the room.

He felt a cold sweat roll over his body. Not a robbery. They weren't here for his things, they were here for him. Tears welled in his eyes. He felt twelve again and at the mercy of a bully in a secluded place.

Partway to the pole in the center of the room, Sandy snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor, "Over here, little man," she commanded in her bubbly way, just before reaching the pole in the middle of the room where she turned to face them again.

He got up from the chair, his legs felt weak and he was visibly shaking as he walked to the spot where Sandy had pointed to the floor. He couldn't hold the tears back anymore and they rolled down his cheeks, his breathing ragged.

"Calm down, Jerry," she giggled. "What do you think is about to happen," she asked playfully.

"Hurt me somehow," he stammered between ragged breaths.

"Maybe later, and you'll beg for it. But for now, I need to show you what you're missing, little man. I'm going to give you an orgasm like you've never had before. I know you've cum to your own hand, but it's nothing like the sensation somebody else can give you," she smiled so kindly at him.

He hated her, but he loved looking at her. She was so hot, and now she was talking about fucking him? Is that what she said she was about to do? He suddenly couldn't even think, and he felt his dick twitch in his jogging pants.

"Do you keep yourself as clean as you keep your home? The greasy looking hair makes me think you don't," she laughed.

"I'm clean, Goddess I'm always clean," he retorted, finding his voice again and calming a little as his dick grew with thoughts of her touching him.

"Come here, little man," Beverly said as she stepped up from behind him to his side. She pulled him to her and smelled his hair and his neck. He froze in fear of the red haired women. She then put her hand down his pants and fondled his balls for a moment. His cock began to grow from the contact. She removed her hand and smelled it.

"Oh, he smells good. Not perfumey, but clean," she said as she released him and turned to move next to Sandy. She moved like she was going to embrace and kiss Sandy, but Sandy's hand quickly found Beverly's chest, stopping the shorter woman.

"Down girl," Sandy smiled, never taking her eyes off of Jerry.

"Look at me, Jerry," her voice was absolute authority. Her face wasn't playful, but she was still smiling.

He looked up at her, and when he did, she put her hand on Beverly's face and pushed her back to arms length.

"Present," she commanded, and Beverly instantly dropped to her knees with her hands behind her back, back straight, head up, and eyes down. Sandy turned her back to her and moved back so that her ass was only inches from Beverly's face.

"Kiss," came the now bubbly command. Beverly began lavishing Sandy's bottom with kisses, loudly smacking her lips on her ass. Sandy pushed her ass back quickly, knocking Beverly backwards. Sandy laughed and looked down at her.

"Get back to your post like we discussed. Tonights not about you," she giggled playfully.

Beverly got to her feet, and resumed her position behind Jerry. As she moved past him she had a smile on her face too, but the thick, ginger haired woman's eyes said she was going to eat him alive if she ever got him alone. She scared him to his core.

"Strip, little man! Let's see what you're working with," Sandy commanded with a smirk on her face.

He was frozen in fear. Mouth agape suddenly trying to make words. His right hand came up to his left elbow and he seemed to shrink. That's when Beverly came from behind him, grabbing a handful of hair just above his right ear in her right hand, and his left wrist in her left hand. When she yanked his head back, bending him slightly backwards, his left arm instinctively came back and she pulled up on it bringing it painfully behind his back before pushing him forward again on his feet with her face close to the side of his head as she pulled him onto his tiptoes with his left arm behind his back.

"I don't have as much imagination as Goddess Sandy, I'll just beat your fucking ass until you do what she wants, when she wants. Now strip, bitch," Beverly hissed into his ear and then released his arm, gave his head a shake, and released him completely.

He pulled his hoodie over his head showing his boney torso and pale skin. He was already shoeless so he just dropped his sweatpants and stepped out of them, standing before them completely naked, exposing his thin frame, he kept his hands over his crotch.

"Hands," Sandy said as she motioned with a hand. He reluctantly removed his hands and turned his head in shame, waiting for laughter and insults. He was only semi-etect, but still hanging at about 4" in length.

"Are you a grower, little man, or is that as big as we can expect that thing to get," Sandy asked as she moved up to him.

"I don't know," he mumbled.

"Let's see it then," she said as she bent at the waist in front of him so she could reach down and cup his balls in her left hand, and seize his growing cock in her right hand. She gave it a few strokes as it rapidly grew in her hand. Nobody had ever touched his cock in the entirety of his life. His head spun as she fondled him. His cock sprang to its full size and his back arched as he inhaled sharply.

"Holy shit, Jerry," she said as she released his package, stood up and stepped back to admire his cock.

"I was prepared to give you a rash of shit about having a little dick, but I'm not seeing anything to give you shit about," she grinned broadly. "I know you've measured it, what is that? About seven inches? Maybe it just looks bigger being on your tiny ass, but I'm liking what I see Jerry," she said, stepping beside him and turning to face him, she reached back down and stroked his cock again. He lasted about six strokes before he came and his legs gave out under him and he plopped down on his ass, his arms reached back and caught him and he sat there on the floor with her looking down at him with a huge grin.

"Little quick there Jerry," she laughed. "I was hoping to draw that out for a minute or two. Did you like that more than masterbating to girls on the internet," she asked.

"Yes. Yes it was so much better," he stammered.

"So much better, what?" He heard Beverly growl through gritted teeth and heard her moving to him rapidly. His mind raced and the answer came fast, faster than Beverly's wrath he was hoping.

"GODDESS! IT'S GODDESS! PLEASE DON'T," he shrieked as he tried to get away from her, scooting on his ass on the floor in mortal fear of the red haired woman with the mean eyes as she closed in on him from behind his left side. She bent over and grabbed his hair, pulling his face close to hers.

"Remember that you fucking worm. She is Goddess Sandy and you will never again speak to her without addressing her as such," she said through gritted teeth as she pushed his head down to the concrete floor, grabbing his right arm with her left and trapping it under her left leg as she swung it over his chest, driving him fully to the floor. She was now sitting at an angle on his chest, with her right knee against his left ear, both his arms under her, and her left knee on his right bicep. She wriggled her ass around to solidify her position, making sure he couldn't move. She was still holding the hair on the top of his head, pulling it hard and grinding his ear into her knee so he was unable to move his head at all, just stuck there looking up at her unable to look away. She looked down triumphantly and grinned sadistically.

"You're gonna fucking learn," she said as her left hand raised high to deliver what was sure to be a devastatingly harsh open hand slap he wasn't going to be able to avoid in the least. And with his head pinned down so tightly, none of the energy of the strike would be wasted just moving his head around, he was going to take it all. He closed his eyes tightly and steeled himself for the blow.

"Bev, no. He's not ready for that." He heard Sandy say. He waited a second and felt her grip on his hair loosen as her body relaxed. He slowly opened his eyes to see Beverly looking up at Sandy, who was holding her raised hand by the wrist.

"Let him go. You're too impatient and I'm about to lose my patience with you," Sandy scolded firmly.

"Please Goddess," Beverly begged as she turned to look back down at Jerry, with obvious hate in her eyes. She wanted to beat him without mercy, and it came through clearly in her eyes. "Just a couple good pops to teach him a lesson." That's when he noticed her wiggling and grinding on his chest, and her shorts were wet. Oh God, she's getting worked up at just the thought of slapping the shit out of him.

"No, get up," Sandy demanded. "You're done Bev. Go sit in the computer chair. I'll let you masterbate if you want, but I'm done playing with you tonight, and if things get worse, I may be done with you until next week," she threatened in the bubbliest way.

Beverly reluctantly got off him and walked over to the chair where she dropped her shorts before sitting down, throwing one leg over the arm of the chair to more comfortably keep her legs spread as she began playing with her pussy as she watched the scene.

"Get up on your knees, Jerry," she said sweetly, looking down at him with a smile. He got up onto his knees.

"Now do what you saw Beverly do when I told her to present. Do you remember what you saw, Jerry? Hands behind you, back straight, head up, eyes down." He complied as she gave directions.

"There you go. Very nice. Remember this position, Jerry. This is how you will greet me if I ever come to your home again, understand," she asked as she walked around him.

"Yes Goddess," he replied.

"Do you feel how easily those words roll off your tongue? You're a natural born submissive, Jerry. I knew it the first time I saw your reaction to an authoritative tone. I will mold you and teach you to be a wonderful submissive if you let me. You'll get to have some of the best orgasms you've ever had at the hands of real women, not your own hand while watching that insipid porn you showed me. I'm not going to make you do it, Jerry, even though we could. You're going to do it because your scrawny little virgin ass is desperate for me to touch your dick again. I just need you to submit to me, will you do that, Jerry," she smiled.

"Do I have a choice," he asked. "Why me? I'm sure you have plenty of men eager to do this with you, why me," he asked.

"WHY ME, WHAT, BITCH!" Beverly yelled from across the room.

Sandy glared at Beverly who shark under her gaze.

"One week, Bev. Now control yourself," she demanded firmly.

Beverly groaned and returned to playing with her clit.

Sandy looked back down at Jerry and cocked an eyebrow up as if waiting for something from him. He didn't understand for a moment and then it hit him.

"Goddess," he blurted out.

Her smile grew and she looked very pleased. "Yes, Jerry. I have several men who pursue me and probably many more who would jump at the chance you're getting, and they're fun to play with, but they know what they want. They're the willing, and that isn't nearly as fun as breaking and shaping the unwilling, like you. I can still see the confusion and fear on your face. A look I never get from a willing participant," she said in her bubbly fashion. "So what's it going to be, Jerry? Fun with the new boss, or back to your lonely basement dwelling life? I'll leave right now and we'll just forget this ever happened if you want. Is that what you want, Jerry," she asked. "Do you want me to leave forever?" She bent down and fondled his cock.

"I'm just so scared, Goddess. She was going to beat me," he complained looking over to Beverly, who was still stroking her clit. She laughed and bit her lip when he looked over at her, sticking two fingers deep inside of her and locking eyes with him. Sandy grabbed his chin and pulled his face around to her.

"I won't lie to you, little man. If you agree, you will be abused. You'll also get to serve some beautiful women and learn how to please them. Lessons that will carry you through life with your sexual partners." She released his chin and stood up.

"To satisfy me, you have to submit to me, Jerry. If you ever want the opportunity to have that cock in me, you'll get down on your hands and knees, kiss my feet, and beg," she said sweetly and smiled.

His mind was racing. She would let him fuck her if he submitted to whatever tortures she had planned? She was keeping the angry red haired woman at bay, although she also brought her here. And she did beat him off already, and holy shit was that good. Not to mention her tortures seemed to mostly be her fucking with him, not beating him.

"What if I decide I don't like it after this starts and I want to back out? What happens then, goddess," he queried.

"It ends. Just like that, you're just out. There's no going back once you leave though. Make no mistake, when it's over, it's over, but only for you. We'll just replace you with somebody eager to please. Somebody tall and strong," she grinned down at him. She knew she had him. She could see it. She laughed out loud when he bent down and kissed the top of her shoe.

"Please Goddess Sandy. Please let me serve you," he begged in a clear and unwavering voice as he lavished kisses on her shoes.