Remote Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how much better you sound when you're on your hands and knees at my feet, where you belong. You're going to be such a good little bitch, Jerry" she giggled enthusiastically.

"Get up," she bumped his face with her shoe as she spoke. He returned to the position on his knees she had taught him earlier hoping that's what she meant. He wasn't disappointed.

"Good boy! You're going to be so much fun," she bubbled.

"Get your pants on Bev and get your ass in the car. We have some training to resolve concerning your behavior tonight," she scolded firmly.

She looked back down at Jerry and grinned broadly. "I'll be back tomorrow. I'll call in the morning with instructions, be ready," she said as she turned and headed to the stairs, Beverly behind her, still pulling her shorts up.

He turned and watched them on the security cameras as they left. Waiting until they closed the front door behind them before getting off his knees. He waited for Sandy's car to turn around and head down the driveway. He watched as her car tripped the sensor to open the gate from the inside, and just like that she was gone.

He looked up at the screen with pornography on it and closed the browser. He sat for a moment, not moving, thinking, then reopened the browser and cleared all his search history.

He wondered what had just happened. He wasn't sure how he actually felt. He had hated them both at first, especially the red haired woman, Beverly. Beverly, he thought for a second, she looked familiar didn't she. He switched to another keyboard and opened up the company directory. There was nothing he didn't have access to. Only one Beverly in the personnel files, Beverly Dobson, HR director. Her picture was there too, and she had obviously lost a lot of weight since the picture. Not a bad looking woman, he thought, but he hated her. She got off on hurting him and that scared the shit out of him.

He wanted to continue hating Sandy too, but he was finding it difficult. He really wanted her to come back, alone. He really wanted her to touch him again. Her touch was like fire and he thought to himself he would probably endure a lot to feel it again. She had even said there was a chance of her allowing him to fuck her, and he knew with certainty that he would endure a lot for that.

He switched back to the keyboard that had had the porn on it and opened a new search bar. He searched "BDSM" and started finding things that made him think of her. He beat off 3 times before getting tired. He started to close the search bar, but stopped. He decided to leave it up for her, let her know what he was beating off to. He then went to the couch, looking to find some sleep.