Remote Work Pt. 06

Story Info
Jerry becomes hopelessly enthralled by Sandy.
8k words
4.38
9.3k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gerhed
gerhed
67 Followers

"Holy shit, Cathy. Did you see that," Lisa whispered to Cathy so Jerry wouldn't hear them as they approached the couch. "I've always wanted to fuck somebody's throat that hard, but they always quit. I wanted to go at him several more times, but it was so hot knowing he was doing it and hating it, that I couldn't hold back. That's what she sees in him, absolute devotion, within like, a day." They both looked back over at Sandy and Jerry as Lisa started to get dressed.

It was the first time Cathy had ever seen that look on Sandy's face. Sandy was an absolute master of the haughty and condescending attitude, but right now, she looked at Jerry the way a child looks at a shiny new toy. Cathy understood Sandy's game, she'd watched her play it many times over, with different subs at the club, vying for her attention. Most couldn't play Sandy's games and would quit, but some would endure, and those that did, received Sandy's version of affection. She would be just kind enough to keep them coming back for more, and there was always more. Cathy knew Jerry was about to get exactly that treatment, and she smiled. He was so fucked.

"She's been talking about having a full-time gimp since I've known her, I think she might believe he's it," Cathy whispered back to Lisa.

"Well, that shit was crazy hot," Lisa said as she got down on her knees and wrapped her arms around Cathy's waist, pulling her close, kissing her chest and pressing the side of her face into her as she held her in a tight and loving embrace. "Wanna go home and play, goddess," she asked.

Cathy returned Lisa's embrace and kissed her on top of the head. "Fuck yeah, bitch. Get your shit on and let's go," Lisa released her and stood up to return to dressing as Cathy turned and walked back over to Sandy and Jerry.

Cathy and Sandys eyes met and Cathy returned Sandy's stare with a knowing smile as she began untying Jerry's legs. Sandy looked back down at Jerry and rolled over in the wheeled office chair close to Jerry's side and undid the spring clip holding his wrists together. She then kicked the couch cushion out of the way and rolled her chair in front of Jerry, placing her shiny latex boot clad feet before him.

"Good job, little man," she congratulated him as Cathy finished removing the rope around his hips, granting him some freedom, as she moved to the rope around his calves. With his hands and hips free, he was able to reach her boots with his mouth, which he immediately did, kissing the tops of her boots profusely. She didn't even have to give a command, simply be close enough and he would kiss and beg. She couldn't help but let out a little laugh. She knew he thought this was the end, as if he had succeeded in doing anything other than letting her know how harsh her long-term games could be. She was almost giddy at the prospect of using him to live out some of her own fantasies. Jerry didn't have a safe word, he didn't have a list of limits he wouldn't cross, he would go until he couldn't, and she would find out how far that is.

Cathy finished removing the ropes from his calves and ankles and moved beside Jerry as he groveled before his Goddess. "We're gonna go. I'm starving and I want something hot. Have fun with the new pet," she said cheerily.

Sandy stood up and pushed Jerry away with her foot and he backed away from the two women. "Thanks for coming, hope you had fun," Sandy replied.

"Fuck yeah we did." Cathy looked down at Jerry. "We'd be happy to come help with training anytime." Jerry looked visibly worried by the comment and Cathy gave a little laugh. They hugged and gave air kisses before Cathy turned and walked to the stairs where Lisa was waiting for her. Cathy ascended the stairs and Lisa followed, giving Sandy a smile and a little wave before disappearing up the stairs.

Sandy turned to Jerry after they left. She looked down at her new pet, who had already obediently assumed his proper position on his knees. She looked him up and down and thought how physically unattractive she found him, and how that made her want to abuse him, as if being an unattractive man made him deserving of such treatment. What she did find attractive was his willingness to endure the torments she inflicted on him and come back for more, beg for it even, and for what, maybe a hand job, maybe. she wondered how long he would continue to subject himself to such treatment. She was betting a very long time and smiled.

"Go wash all that shit off your face, get that ball stretcher I had on you when you pulled me in the chair, and then meet me upstairs in the bedroom." She turned and headed upstairs.

Jerry trotted over to the sink and washed his face, neck and chest of all the goop from his throatfucking. He then gathered the ball stretcher and went upstairs to find Sandy sitting on the foot of the king bed in the master bedroom. He knelt down in front of her and held the ball stretcher before him. She was sitting cross legged, leaning back on her straight arms and slumping just a bit.

"Put it on," she smiled at him and he complied, gathering his balls in one hand and wrapping the small leather collar around his balls before fiddling around and finally getting the end through the buckle and securing the device. "Now get on your hands and knees and turn around," she commanded with the kindest smile and sweetest voice. He did as she asked and she reached down and picked up the leash so that it pulled his balls behind him when taught. She stood up and walked around to stand in front of him so that he was looking at the tops of her boots. "Look at all the shit you smeared on my boots, little man. I can't put them away like that."

Jerry looked at the boots and noticed that they were indeed smeared with the goop that was on his face after the throatfucking. He also knew he was about to lick it off her boots. He wanted to wretch at the thought, but didn't, at all, and it surprised him. He thought about how much of that had already been in his mouth, down his throat, and now resided on his stomach. What difference would a little more matter. He began to bend down and lick.

"Stop," she demanded as she gave the leash a tug. "Are you just going to touch me without permission?"

He froze.

"And you were doing so well." She walked back to the bed and got her cane out of one of the bags he had carried in earlier and sat on the bed. She then stepped behind him, pulled the leash taught with her left hand and brought the cane down hard on the outside on his right thigh, where Cathy had already left several purple stripes. He yelped, and she watched him jerk and then tremble for a second. "What do you do before you touch me, little man?"

"I ask permission, Goddess." His reply was met with another stroke of the cane in the same stop. He yelped and twitched again, his breathing suddenly becoming shallow and fast.

"You do what before you touch me, bitch." She said in a very threatening tone. A tone Jerry hadn't heard her use before. His heart started to pound from both the fear and the pain.

"I BEG,GODDESS! I BEG!" His voice was clear and loud and he started to cry.

"Aww, good boy." She stepped over and sat on the foot of the bed and crossed her legs, with her right foot off the ground. "Face me," she said sweetly. He turned to face her on his hands and knees and she bobbed her foot up and down and looked at him expectantly.

"May I please lick your boots clean goddess," Jerry begged.

"That's better, little man. That attitude will take you a long way with me," she giggled as he began licking the top of her boot.

The mixture tasted like salted grapes, kinda. It was slick on his tongue as he lapped it up off her boot. It took several minutes to get all of it off her boot before he backed off a little expecting her to offer the other boot. Instead she raised her foot, showing him the bottom of her boot.

"All of it," she smiled at him and gave the leash a tug.

He didn't hesitate for fear of what she might do and began licking the bottom of her boot.

She let him work there about as long as he had worked on the top of her boot before crossing her legs the other way and allowing him to work on the top of that boot until she was satisfied, and then raised her foot for the final treatment. When she was satisfied, she stood up and turned around in front of him so he was looking at her back. "Untie my boots."

He raised his eyes to gaze at her gorgeous ass for a moment. Following the beautiful curves of her hips as they disappeared into the tops of her latex boots. The boots laced up the back and had very long strings with knots at the ends to keep the laces from completely coming out of the eyes of the boots. Jerry untied the boots and he loved how soft her skin felt when his knuckles accidentally brushed the back of her thighs as he worked. He loosened the laces all the way down to her ankles on both boots before she turned back around and sat back down on the bed, leaning back on her arms and offering him a booted foot. He grabbed the boot by the heel in one hand and the top of the toe in the other and held it as she pulled her foot out of it, then they did the other. She then held up her foot, which was covered by a white ankle sock over her nylons.

Take my socks off too, with your mouth," she giggled.

He started trying to get a hold on the top of the sock, using his lips. He finally got it and pulled the first sock off before repeating the process on the other foot. She then stood back up.

"Undo my nylons and take them off too." He unclipped the fasteners on the front of both, and she turned. He repeated the process and slid the sheer fabric down her legs, letting a couple of fingers brush along her soft skin. After stepping out of both, she turned and sat back down on the bed.

"My feet need some love and affection after those boots," she said with a sly smile as she picked her right foot up and wiggled her toes in his face.

" Can I please love your feet, Goddess," he begged, now paying closer attention to what she wanted from him and looking for opportunities to beg to serve.

"You may, and you may use your hands too," she giggled in her playful way.

He took her foot in both hands and gently pressed his thumbs into the arch of her foot while placing light kisses on the tips of her toes. He wasn't sure what he had expected, but she smelled good to him. The chemical smell of latex was strongest, but there was also the slight muskiness of her sweat with a faint whiff of leather. Her skin was so soft on top of her foot and in her arch, so warm in his hands. He was finally touching her, and his cock throbbed, jutting out from his crotch, aching for her touch. He placed his lips on the ball of her foot and pressed his nose between her toes, inhaling her scent deeply as he continued to caress the rest of her foot with his hands. He couldn't even believe he was so attracted to her feet. He had never been into feet, but her feet were captivating to him. The way they felt, the way they smelled, he was fascinated. He took her toes in his mouth and began sucking them and running his tongue between and under them. He found himself actually enjoying the way they tasted. He wondered if there was anything about her that didn't smell and taste like heaven.

She looked on, watching him work. The look of adoration was obvious on his face. The way he looked at her feet left nothing to the imagination, he was enthralled already, and by the end of the night, he would absolutely believe he loved her. The only bare skin of hers he had touched all night was her pussy and ass, and only with his mouth. She had only touched his cock with a gloved hand, but now, she would slowly expose her body to him. She would allow him to touch her smooth soft skin with his hands, so that he may know the feel of her. She would let him kiss and lick her bare skin so that he may know her scent and taste. Her body would be the drug he would become addicted to. Her attention and affection would be the things he couldn't live without. He would turn his life upside down for her after this. She bit her lip and grinned before giving him her other foot to worship.

He took her other foot and began giving it equal treatment, only this time, he allowed his eyes to wander up her body a bit, not making eye contact with her, but to ogle her body.

She watched him survey her. "Do you like looking at me Jerry," she asked with a sweet smile. A slave raising their eyes would typically be met with a punishment of some kind, but this was a different game. This was the manipulation that would have him groveling at her feet for possibly the rest of his life.

"Yes, Goddess, you're so beautiful," he mumbled with her toes in his mouth as he stared at her crotch.

She took her foot from him and rolled over onto her stomach while moving further up on the bed so that only her feet hung off the end of the bed. Then she arched her back and pushed her ass in the air so he could see her pussy and asshole. She wiggled her toes and he resumed kissing the bottoms of her feet while he stared at her ass. She giggled and let him work on her feet while ogling her ass for several minutes, knowing the young virgin must be in torment from his raging hardon by now.

She stood up and got off the bed, leaving Jerry on his hands and knees at its foot. "Present," she commanded and started digging in one of the bags as Jerry assumed the position. She retrieved a gallon ziplock bag with something wadded up in it and a piece of paper, and then turned to Jerry, tickled to see his raging boner.

"Here, set this up," she said as she tossed the bag to the floor in front of him and went to the attached bathroom.

He opened the bag and pulled out the contents. It was a bunch of connected straps and an instruction sheet showing how the device attached under the mattress. There were four large loops, one for each corner of the mattress, connected underneath by an X shaped set of straps. He looked the instructions over and formulated a quick plan. He removed her heavy bags from the bed along with everything but the fitted sheet. He attached a loop on each corner on one side of the mattress and shoved the remaining straps under the mattress. He then went to the other side and slid the mattress off the bed slightly and stood it up on its side so he could pull the straps up and attach them to the other two corners before tightening the entire assembly and putting the mattress back in place, just as Sandy returned from the bathroom. She was completely naked now and had removed her make-up. He was still standing on his feet when she entered the room, and he just stood there, staring slack jawed at the beauty before him.

She looked at him thinking that forgetting to kneel in her presence was something she would punish him for later. "Present," was all she said as she walked over to him. She placed a foot on either side of his knees on the floor and pressed herself into him as he knelt there, his face directly in her crotch. She rolled her hips around, pushing into his face. "Do you like this, Jerry?"

"Yes, Goddess," he mumbled into her pussy.

"You can touch me, Jerry, but don't let your hands go above my hips." He gently placed his hands on the backs of her thighs.

Her skin was so soft, and her scent was so wonderful. He inhaled the smell of her pussy deeply as he ran his hands gently up the backs of her legs until he was holding her ass, which he squeezed, loving the feel of her flesh in his hands. He wanted to manhandle her, but knew she would not allow that. He would only be allowed to serve her, not use her. He gently kissed the top of her pubic mound several times. She then pushed him away and crawled onto the bed so that her head was in the corner at the head of the bed and she was at an angle across the mattress. She laid down on her stomach and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Do you want to touch me more? Would you like to show me how much you adore me?" She kicked her feet in the air playfully as she looked at him, allowing him to meet her gaze without repercussions.

"Yes please, Goddess. Please let me love you," he begged as he made his way to the foot of the bed on his knees, where he stopped.

The look on his face reminded her of a dog in a shelter, longing for attention so badly that it looks like he might cry. She grinned broadly and gave a little giggle. "You can start at my feet and work your way up."

He hopped onto the bed and knelt at her feet. In this position, when he took her right foot in his hands, his palms were on the top of her foot and his fingers rested on her arch, which was facing up. He began rubbing her arch with his fingers while he kissed, licked, and sucked on her toes. He could smell his own saliva on her feet from sucking her toes earlier and it didn't bother him in the least. He switched to her left foot as she rested her right on his thigh. He lavished it with the same treatment as the right, but this time started licking and kissing his way across the bottom of her foot to her heel, where he stopped and switched feet again, now resting her left foot on his thigh. He treated her right foot to kisses and licks that kept going all the way up the back of her calf before he stopped and switched again.

He couldn't believe how soft her skin was, almost velvet like, and she smelled so good, every inch of her, and he made sure not to miss a single square inch of what she offered him. Not to mention the view of her she was giving him, periodically pushing her ass up enough to show her asshole and pussy, and wiggling.

She already had him and she hadn't even started. She could tell by the way his attention slowed when she wiggled her ass around that he couldn't stop staring at her ass. When he started working his way up the backs of her calves, she spread her legs just enough to allow him to move between them as he massaged her with his hands and mouth. She stopped wiggling her ass around as he moved up to her thighs, letting him work. He was clumsy and gropey, but it was something she could tolerate knowing what an effect this would have on him. He was making love to her, he even said as much. So all she had to do was make him believe she enjoyed him touching her and loving her. As long as he thought she cared about him as more than a toy to sexually torment, she owned him. She looked over her shoulder at him again as he worked up to her ass. "You can spend some time there. Mmmm, yeah, squeeze my ass, I love that," she cooed.

He squeezed her cheeks and lavished her ass with kisses and licks while he admired how beautifully her back curved, the dimples above her butt cheeks, the roundness of her ass. He was catching faint whiffs of her crotch and it made his dick throb even harder, if that was possible at this point. He massaged her ass for several minutes before attempting to nuzzle his face gently into her ass crack.

"No, no," she said as she rolled onto her side. "That's as far as you go without your hands tied. Lay down face up, she said as she got off the bed and started digging through her bag again. She returned to the bed with a handful of straps and proceeded to secure Jerry's arms and legs to the loops on the corners of the mattress, forcing him into a spread eagle position and pulling his bonds tight so he had no leverage to hump her with. Then she straddled his torso facing him and looked down at him sweetly before hopping backwards and trapping his dick between her pussy and his stomach and grinding on him a little. She wanted to choke him while she did it, but held back her urges to abuse him, taking solace in the fact that she would reap great rewards from giving him this attention without pain. She placed a hand on his boney chest and stroked the side of his face gently instead, reinforcing his feelings.

His cock ached when she rubbed her pussy on it. He wanted to hump and buck against her, slam his cock into her, but he found himself able to only roll his hips because of the way he was tied. Her hands were so soft as they caressed him, touching his face and his cheek. He looked up at her looking down at him, and she smiled at him, he felt butterflies in his stomach. That's when the most amazing thing happened, she took her hand from his face as she raised herself up off him enough to grab his cock and guide it into her pussy.

gerhed
gerhed
67 Followers