Remote Work Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't cum, Jerry," she grinned down at him as she slowly guided his hard cock into her. She only allowed a couple inches in before raising almost all the way back off, leaving just the head of his cock in her, and then coming back down, taking a little more of him into her.

He stared up at her slack jawed and panting for air. "I don't think I can control it. I think I'm," she slapped him hard across the face as he spoke, cutting him off and silencing him. His panting breath slowed and calmed as the burn of his cheek suddenly took center stage in his mind for just a moment.

"Did that help," she giggled as she rose up to the end of his cock and then slid quickly down completely engulfing him this time.

"Yes," he said as she dropped herself onto his cock. His eyes rolled back and he was rapidly forgetting about his cheek as her pussy wrapped tightly around his dick, regaining his focus.

She watched him writhing in ecstasy as she clenched herself on his cock and ground down on him. She knew he would cum quickly again, being so young and inexperienced.

Her pussy felt like nothing he had ever experienced before. He had never dreamed it would feel like this, and then she squeezed his dick with her pussy. He wanted to cum but reminded himself of his burning cheek, and held off. She slid up and down his cock twice before coming completely off of it and hopping up onto his chest.

"That's all you get for now, just a taste of what you can have if you serve me," let me abuse and torment you endlessly for my amusement and pleasure, she smiled to herself. "Please me and there will be pleasures for you," very few, and only when I feel like your loyalty is wavering, she giggled playfully. "If you perform well enough, I might even let you cum in me someday," never gonna happen, she chuckled at what she considered a joke. "Now, if you want to cum, you have to work for it at least a little," she said as she rolled off him, turned around and sat on his chest facing his feet. Then she leaned forward on her left hand, placing her right gently on his balls, sticking out of the ball stretcher as she arched her back to expose her pussy and asshole to him. She looked back over her shoulder to make sure he was staring at her sex, and he was.

"Please let me worship you, Goddess," he said, just before she could goad him into begging her. She smiled as she thought about how quickly his behavior was coming along. She wanted to drop heavily onto his face and grind hard, make him suffer for whatever pleasure he may receive, but she again held back, and just brought her pussy close to his mouth so that he could only barely tickle her with the tip of his tongue. She rubbed her palm from the base to the top of his cock a couple of times, her juices still on his erection allowed her hand to slide smoothly over his dick while she marveled at how hard his young cock was and how easily he ejaculated. It had only taken 5-6 strokes the first time she had beat him off. She didn't expect this time to be much different so she was trying to drag it out a little, to make the pleasure last longer for him, knowing the longer and better this experience was, the more enthralled he would be.

"Lick just my clit, like I showed you earlier," she said as she grabbed his cock firmly in her hand and very slowly stroked it. He focused his still clumsy efforts on her clit. She giggled, knowing she could train him to do better, but for now, it wasn't about her feeling good, but manipulating him. She wanted to make sure that her scent and taste were his world when he came and that her warm, soft skin was against his as her tender and gentle hands caressed him to orgasm. It wasn't taking long, just like she had suspected. She considered dragging it out some more, but decided to go ahead and get him off instead. She settled a little more weight on his mouth, preventing him from breathing through anything but his nose, and then started stroking his cock with both hands, stopping at the bottom to give it a little squeeze. She could feel him throbbing in her hands and huffing into her pussy through his nose. She grinned and squeezed his cock at the base with her left hand and held it tight while she stroked the rest of his proud member with her right hand. She bit her lip and smiled knowing this wouldn't take but a few more strokes.

His mind was a blur, the pleasure was intense, and not just his dick, her pussy smelled absolutely wonderful and felt just as wonderful on his mouth. Everywhere her body touched him was a little piece of heaven, her legs, her hands, her pussy, all heaven. He couldn't hold back any longer from her touch, he was cuming.

She felt him tense up for his orgasm so she released the base of his cock so as to not ruin the orgasm. She pushed his cock straight up and pumped it with both hands as he came like a geyser, showering himself and her hands and arms with his seed. She was surprised that he never took his tongue off her clit, he did stop licking, but he kept it on her, and resumed licking after his orgasm began to subside. She giggled and released his cock to fall back down against his stomach with a splat before crawling off him. She walked into the bathroom and washed her hands and arms of his semen. She returned and untied him without a word, before standing next to the bed, snapping, pointing at the ground, and commanding, "Present!"

Jerry hopped off the bed and onto his knees where she had pointed. She then grabbed his ponytail in her left hand as she stepped into him, pressing herself against him and pulling his face into her crotch as she gripped the back of his head with her right hand, holding him tight. She pulled his head back by the ponytail so she could look him in the eyes but kept her sex pressed firmly against his mouth and his nose exposed just enough for him to breathe.

"Look at me," she commanded and he looked up into her eyes. "Do you want me to continue to give you my attention, Jerry?"

He mumbled a "Yes, Goddess," into her pussy.

"Do you want to be one of my sex toys, Jerry," a toy that will spend so much time suffering under my ass, she smiled down at him ever so sweetly. She didn't need the verbal answer he mumbled unintelligibly into her crotch, his eyes said everything. Her smile turned to a broad grin as she felt his tongue lapping at her, trying desperately to please her.

Grabbing his ponytail in both hands, she guided him backwards and down to the floor on his back without letting his mouth leave her crotch, ending with her feet on either side of his head and her squatting down on him. She gave him another sweet smile before rocking her hips forward and planting her asshole firmly on his mouth. He immediately began licking at her pucked little anus. She responded by pulling up harder on his ponytail and slightly humping his face, grinding both her pussy and ass into him.

"This is how you will spend most of your time with me, Jerry, are you sure you want this," she asked as she rocked her hips back again, dragging her pussy down his face until her clit was in his mouth and he could breathe through his nose. She looked down into his eyes as he mumbled into her sex. She knew he was saying yes from his attempts to nod, and his eyes hid nothing, she owned him. She stood up and placed her right foot on his face with her toes on his forehead and his nose and mouth in the arch of her foot.

"Can you cook anything, Jerry," she asked, being careful to continue to use his name for now, reinforcing those emotions of attachment and caring that were growing in him.

"Yes, Goddess. I can make Alfredo from scratch and I have the fettuccine noodles to go along," he said into the bottom of her foot.

"Nice, I like Alfredo. Go make us some food and bring up that Chardonnay from downstairs, that'll go good with a white sauce. Tongue out, wide and flat." He stuck out his tongue as she commanded and she mashed her foot on it and wiped it from heel to toe before switching to the other foot to do the same. She then headed to the bathroom and said "Get busy," over her shoulder as she walked away from him.

He got up off the floor and started to head to the kitchen before he realized he was still wearing the ball stretcher and leash, which he managed to step on, causing him to yelp and fall to his knees in pain. He had completely forgotten that he was wearing the damn thing and chastised himself for being such an idiot.

She heard him yelp and a loud thump as his knees hit the floor.

"What the fuck are you doing out there," she called from the bathroom.

"I stepped on the leash attached to my balls, Goddess," he replied, holding his battered balls.

She laughed. "You can take that off until after we eat, not the ball stretcher, just the leash. Get used to having things on your cock and balls," she called to him.

"Thank you Goddess," he called back as he removed the leash and got back to his feet and went to do as she had asked.

He retrieved the wine and a glass for her from the basement. He took them to the kitchen and set them aside as he started water boiling for the noodles and butter melting for his sauce. He washed the wine glass as the butter melted and set it in the drainer to dry while he prepared their meal. When it was done he prepared them both a plate and poured her a glass of wine. He thought it would be best to take her a plate and wine before coming back with his own food. When he came into the bedroom he found her lounging on the bed, playing on her cell phone.

"Oh, nice, I'm starving. Let's see how you did, Jerry," she said as she sat up and took the plate from him as he got on his knees and sat the wine on the nightstand next to the bed. She took a bite and chewed for a second, before raising her eyebrows in a surprised look.

"Damn, Jerry. That's a good sauce. Go get yours and join me," she said as she gestured with her fork. He got up and retrieved his own plate.

When he returned, she watched him walk into the room and come towards the bed as if he would sit on it.

"Right here," she pointed to the floor in front of her as she sat cross legged on the edge of the bed. As he moved to where she had pointed she uncrossed her legs and draped them over the side of the bed as she picked up her wine to take a sip. He got on his knees where she had pointed on the floor. She set her wine down and took the fork off his plate and set it on the nightstand after licking it clean. "Put your plate on the floor and get on your hands and knees, Jerry," she said as she returned to eating. He did as she had commanded, leaving him looking down at his plate of food with her feet hovering a few inches off the floor on either side of it.

"You can eat after it cools off enough to play some games. In the meantime, you can kiss my feet while I eat," she said as she wiggled her toes and giggled.

He bent down and placed light kisses on the tops of her feet and toes as she enjoyed her meal. She mostly ignored his efforts and just played with her cell phone laying on the bed next to her. Periodically, she would watch him and bend the foot he was kissing up at the ankle and spread her toes. He would immediately start licking and sucking her toes with no further provocation, returning to kissing when she relaxed her foot again.

After about 20 minutes she set her empty plate aside and slid to the edge of the bed so that only her ass was still on it and her feet were on the floor. She pushed him back from the bed with her foot and then moved his plate away from the bed until it was comfortably between her feet from where she sat on the bed.

"I think you know what we're about to do don't you," she giggled and dipped the big toe of her right foot into his noodles and sauce to check that it wasn't too hot for her toes. She found it acceptable and mashed the ball of her foot into the center of his plate, squishing noodles and sauce between her toes. "Aren't you hungry, Jerry," she asked with a mocking tone.

"Yes Goddess, may I please eat from your toes," he begged, assuming that's what she wanted to hear.

She laughed and lifted her foot for him to eat from, so he did. He licked and sucked the noodles and sauce from her toes until she was mostly clean before she dipped her foot back into the plate and used her left foot to help her get lots of the long noodles between her toes for him to work on. She then just rested her heel on the plate and held her noodle filled toes up for him. He ate the noodles as he sucked them from between her toes. When he'd eaten them all, she switched feet and repeated the process.

He found himself really enjoying eating pasta from her pretty little feet. It was a playful game, erotic and exciting, and he got to touch her some more, which was always a plus. He found his cock erect again and he felt lucky to be in his current position, worshiping this goddess of a woman.

The game continued until there were no noodles left on the plate, at which point she raised her foot allowing him to lick the bottoms clean before sucking her toes clean and finally licking the tops of her feet completely clean of any food. When she was satisfied with the cleanliness of her feet, she pulled herself back onto the bed, crawled across it to where the pillows and blanket lay in a pile, grabbed the pillows and returned to the head of the bed.

"Clean that shit up and wash your face," she said as she picked up her glass of wine and finished it. He grabbed the plates and offered to take her empty glass. "No, bring back the bottle." She set the glass on the nightstand and watched him go. She grinned at all the purple stripes covering him, and giggled knowing she would give him so many more.

He quickly returned with the bottle of wine and poured her a half a glass, remembering what she had said earlier about pouring wine.

"Get up here and lay down on your back with your head right here," she said, patting one of the pillows laying at the head of the bed. He quickly hopped onto the bed and laid down as she had asked. She then tied his arms to the loops on the corners of the mattress before sitting down on his chest facing him. She then pulled up on the sides of the pillow he was laying on, pressing it tightly into the sides of his head as she wiggled her feet somewhat behind his head, pinching his head between her ankles and cushioned with the pillow. She let go of the pillow, grabbing the headboard with her left hand to steady herself, and his ponytail in her right, she slid forward and pressed her pelvic bone against his chin, forcing him to look up at her.

"It's time for me to have my fun, Jerry," she said, her voice playful, but her eyes, not so much.

His heart began to race as soon as she sat on his chest and started tightly wedging his head between her ankles. He knew she was about to abuse him, and he knew the more he suffered, the more she liked it. It's what he had agreed to, it's what he wanted. He did want this. "Please use me, Goddess," he begged.

He lost sight of her as she hopped forward and planted herself on his face, holding him tightly in place with her feet and his ponytail, she ground her asshole down on his mouth before easing up just enough that he could get a small amount of air.

"I shouldn't have to tell you what to do at this point. You should be licking whatever touches your mouth." She sat motionless for a second, before she felt his tongue start licking her asshole. She smirked and started rolling her hips in small circles.

He felt her getting wetter as he licked her asshole and she rubbed her pussy on his face. It wasn't long before she was wet enough for his nose to slip into her pussy, which caused her rubbing to turn into grinding, as she started fucking his face.

"Need a breather," she giggled and eased up enough for him to breathe through his nose and catch his breath. "That doesn't mean you can stop licking. Keep your tongue working, always," she demanded as she felt his efforts flagging. "Now get a deep breath," she commanded, and waited until he stopped inhaling before coming back down with his nose in her pussy, her clit on his brow, and her asshole on his mouth. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth as he licked at her asshole and she enjoyed his nose and brow. This was her favorite position. She felt like she got the most pleasure at a slaves expense like this. By pinning a slaves head so tightly in this position, she could grind hard with her asshole and be gentle on her clit by controlling the angle of her hips and their head. When the position was just right, she could grind mercilessly with her asshole while barely bouncing her clit on their brow by just rocking her hips, which was exactly where she had Jerry now, there was only one thing left to complete the experience for her. "Now stick your tongue up my ass as far as you can," she demanded, and stopped moving so he could comply. She felt his tongue find the center of her asshole and start trying to force its way into her. She relaxed her asshole and allowed him to enter her, before she resumed rocking her hips.

He was trying his best to please her as she ground on him. The top of his head hurt, but nothing like his jaw. It was obvious now that she was trying to make it as painful for him as possible while enjoying as much pleasure as possible herself. Some small voice in his head wanted him to be upset that she wanted him to suffer, but it was a whisper compared to how lucky he felt to be under this Goddess, to be the lucky one who became her plaything.

She noticed his legs begin to kick around as he became desperate for air, but his tongue was still going strong, and she wasn't going to give him a break until his tongue started to slow, so she just continued to hump his face as he flailed around behind her. When she finally felt him slowing, she started rubbing her wet pussy all over his face, letting him catch his breath as her pussy made his entire face slick with her juices before she stopped with her clit of his tongue so he could breathe through his nose.

"Catch your breath, there ya go. Deep breath." He inhaled and she slid her asshole back onto his mouth and ground down hard. "Get it deep," she demanded and started rocking her hips again after he buried his tongue back in her asshole.

He wiggled his tongue as much as he could and it felt like her asshole was sucking at his tongue as she humped his face, grinding into him, fucking his nose as he fucked her asshole. The only pleasure in the experience for him was serving her, and everything about it but that, was painful and torturous. She wasn't just hurting him with the grinding, the smothering was horrible. His lungs burned and he was seeing stars before she would let him up, and even then, she rubbed her pussy all over his face, forcing him to catch his breath in-between her pussy and ass sliding over his nose and mouth until he had finally regained some control of his breath, only to be put right back under her ass.

She kept this up for what felt like an hour to him. Her juices were running down the sides of his face and he thought his tongue would stop working when he felt her start to shake.

She grabbed his ponytail in both hands as she placed her feet wider to brace herself before she began to furiously grind her pussy and ass back and forth over his nose and mouth, fucking his face and treating him like the fuck toy he was. It didn't take long and she climaxed, bucking several times against his face before settling her entire weight on him and sitting still to enjoy her orgasm, which was even better feeling him flailing his leg in desperation for air. She held him tightly until his movements slowed and his tongue began to fail before she hopped back onto his chest, sitting down heavily as he tried to catch his breath from her orgasm. She loved the look of desperation and distress on his face, and started bouncing on his chest, forcing his breathing to go in time with her bouncing. He looked like he was going to panic before she stopped and got off him, laughing.