Ren Faire Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eases my legs apart, and I squirm as the heat of his breath washes over my skin in the moment before his lips touch my labia. His kisses are soft and teasing, and I whimper in delicious torment. Delicately, he licks up one side of my slick folds and down the other. I moan and writhe beneath him. "Oh, Nick," I cry. He chuckles softly against my skin before taking a long slow lick up my center. As the tip of his tongue brushes my clit, I groan throatily and nearly jump off the bed. He makes slow deliberate circles around my clit as I squirm beneath him. "Please, Nick, please," I beg. He flicks his tongue against my engorged clitoris, sucks it between his lips and the orgasm breaks over me in a hot rush. "Yes, yes, yes!" I scream.

He slides up my body and kisses me. I wrap my arms and legs around him and kiss him back greedily, tasting the salty tang of my juices on his tongue. I grind my hips against the bulge of his hard cock trapped behind the barrier of his boxers. He reaches for the condom on the table, takes his underwear off, puts the condom on. And then his mouth is on mine again and the tip of his cock is pressed against my aching wet opening. "Please," I moan against his mouth. He eases in slowly as my hips rise to meet him. But my resolve to take things slowly isn't as strong as his, and I press my heels into his ass and dig my fingernails into his back in a desperate attempt to drive him as deeply inside as I can manage.

He pulls back slightly, places a soft kiss on my neck, and whispers into my ear, "Easy, kitten, there's no rush." I relax my grip and he begins to move in and out. With each stroke he hits the end of me, and I see stars. His movements are so maddeningly slow and deliberate that I think I'll lose my mind with need, but another orgasm quickly builds inside of me. "Oh, Nick, yes, yes, yes," I cry and the world goes white behind my eyes. I've never felt like this with anyone before and never want this to end. He buries himself deep inside and kisses me deeply while the aftershocks course through my body.

When I begin to still, he eases out, flips me over and pulls me to my knees. I brace my hands against the mattress as he pushes the hard length of his cock inside me again. This angle is instantly deeper and more intense. I push back eagerly, wanting more. He obliges, fucking me faster and harder until burying himself in my spasming depths as I scream his name and come again. This time, he finishes with me.

Afterward, I curl up against him, ear pressed to his chest, listening to the rapid beating of his heart gradually slow to normal. With one leg possessively tossed over his, I stroke a hand lazily up and down his chest as he languidly strokes my back. Thus comfortably snuggled against him and emboldened with the satisfied flush of good sex, I ask the question that has been nagging at me for weeks. "Why did you leave so suddenly after our last date?"

"I was waiting because I was fairly certain that once I finally bedded you, I would never want to stop," he pauses, "and I was right."

I grin happily against his chest and plant a kiss on his nipple. He rolls me onto my back, spreading my legs wide with his own, pressing the full length of himself against the front of my body. We begin to make love again.

12