Renaissance Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the restroom, ready to make my move, ready to- I walked right into Anna who must have stepped out of her restroom just moments before me. "Sorry," I said, my hand accidentally brushing up against her breasts. I hadn't really gotten a chance to look at them from the front. Anna was only about a B-cup, but the dress was nearly transparent. Two thicker straps of cloth extended down from her neck to cover up her nipples and some of her boobs, but they left the inner swells of her breasts perfectly exposed. Anna caught me looking, I wasn't even trying to hide it. She bit her lip for a moment and looked up at me. I started to lean down towards her, and she leaned up and closed the distance between our lips. Her lips were the softest that I ever kissed. She started to push me back as we kissed. My back pressed to the wall, the door handle bit into my back but I didn't care. Our kiss deepened, the warm moisture of her inner lips drove me to match her intensity and kiss back harder. Her tongue flicked out along my bottom lip.

I was planning on leading us back into one of the restrooms, but the door handle was starting to really press into my side. It was one of those narrowly elongated handles that you opened by pushing down on the handle. I accidentally pushed down on the handle and to my surprise, the door swung open behind us with a creak. Anna pulled away from the kiss, both of us were left gasping. While looking up at me she tilted her head to the side and looked past me towards the employee's only room. I could read the question in her eyes, and I responded to it by walking into the room and pulling Anna along behind me.

We closed the door and the room was dark. I grabbed Anna by the hips and pushed her against the door as I kissed her. My lips found hers after I kissed her nose and chin by mistake. She moaned when I pressed into her. The full desire that had been building during the pleasure feast was coming out now that we had a door between us and the world. In between deep kisses she would sigh with pleasure. I sucked on her bottom lip and drew out another moan from her so I kept on sucking on it. When I finally let go she laced her fingers behind the back of my head and pulled me to her. She nibbled hard on my lip and then sucked on it, pulling away with an audible pop.

I felt her hard nipples pressed against my chest. I pulled her forward by her hips and we ground our pelvises against each other. When her pussy came into contact with my inner thigh, she broke the kiss and gasped loudly. She must have had her chin tucked down onto her collarbone because when I went to kiss her again, I planted a kiss on her forehead. She started to slowly grind her pelvis against my thigh. I alternated between pressing back against her and letting her get the pressure how she wanted. When the contact was too much, I could hear her mewl with pleasure.

I imagined how her face looked as we dry humped each time she moaned, but I didn't want to just rely on my imagination. I had been doing that long enough lately. I pulled my right hand away from her and reached along the wall for a light switch. I found it after fumbling around for a moment and flipped a couple of switches. Light's flickered on lazily above us. I looked down at my elfin beauty and saw how hard she concentrated as she continued to rub herself against me. The material of her dress and panties must have been as thin as it looked because I was starting to feel a warm dampness through my jeans. I returned my hands to her hips. Anna started to increase the rhythm and pressure of her gyrations.

I decided to let her set the rhythm and started to slowly explore with my hands. I slid my hands down from her hips to her toned thighs, enjoying the softness of her skin and the firmness of her muscles. I slid my hands down around her thighs and started to rub them. I reached back and cupped her plump ass with both hands. I couldn't believe it, only the thin material of her dress and panties were between my hand and her ass. Her breathing started to get heavier as she started to franticly grind herself against me.

One of her hands left the small of my back. I saw her reach back and then the fabric of the dress tightened up along the bottom of my hands. Her hand tapped mine, she then rubbed the soft fabric of the dress against my hand. I pulled my hands away and she lifted her dress up for me. I reverently placed my hands back on her ass, grasping the bare bottoms of her cheeks. I squeezed and kneaded her ass. I slid my fingers up and found her panty line curving almost halfway up to her cheeks, I traced along the edge and then went under the frilled edge of her panties. I had my entire hands pressed against her bare ass as I continued to play with it.

"Oh God," Anna said as she started to pick up the pace even more. She threw her head back and rested it against the door, her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth was open in an 'o' as she breathed heavily. I looked down and saw her neck was stretched up. I leaned down and kissed and sucked along her neck, causing her to gasp. Her humping became more urgent and she would pull me into her. I started to do the same thing with my handholds on her ass. She was moaning loud enough for me to be afraid we might get caught. I was sucking at the hollow of her neck when she whispered, "I'm coming," like it was a secret only meant for me.

She humped frantically against me as she orgasmed. After a minute she tensed up one last time and then went limp. I had to hold her up so that she didn't fall to the ground. She leaned up and kissed me.

"That was amazing. Where are we anyway?" she asked.

I took my eyes off her for the first time since we entered the room and I looked around. We appeared to be in a storage room. I had always wondered what they did with most of the ren fair stuff when it wasn't in season. There were stacks of this year's map to the right of the door on the floor and stacked on the same stools as what was in the dining room. There were a couple of racks of costumes and old armor mounted on wooden mannequins.

Anna slipped from my arms and disappeared behind a rack of fluffy cloaks. I followed her. When I stepped around the cloaks, I saw Anna looking up at a throne.

Parts of the ornate woodwork were faded and one of the wooden poles that stretched upwards was missing, but otherwise, it was well kept. I had noticed a couple of years ago that the throne that the king sat in during the jousts didn't look the same, looked like it was cheaper, but I thought that that was just me starting to notice some of the rough edges to the Renaissance fair. This was it, the throne I had spent so much time looking up at as a kid, only know I was on the same level as it. "Come on," Anna said and started to pull me towards the throne.

"What?" I started to ask but let her drag me along.

"Sit down."

"On the throne?" I knew it was just a chair, but it felt wrong to sit in it for some reason. like I wasn't worthy of it.

"No, on a stack of the maps by the door," she said. She patted the throne for me to take my seat.

"Ok, you don't have to be sarcastic," I said. I half expected some sort of alarm or something to go off as I lowered myself into the seat. At the very least I expected some dust to puff out when I sat down, but there wasn't any. I settled my weight onto the chair. The seat had just the right amount of cushion to it. The carved wooden back made me sit upright but it felt comfortable. I traced the wooden designs on the short armrests that stopped about to where the middle of my thighs was on the chair.

Anna leaned down and kissed me. The kiss was slow and sensual, our mouths opening and closing slowly against each other. Anna ran her tongue along my lips, gently probing. I parted my lips and gave her access. Her tongue slid inside my mouth and I met it with my own. Our tongues danced together. I had never kissed someone and enjoyed the taste of their lips or tongue, it had always been a purely tactile sensation that I enjoyed. Anna's taste matched her costume and scent, it seemed like a faint mix of sweet flowers and a hint of citrus. For a moment I thought she must have had a breath mint in the moments where she was gone, but as the kiss went on I knew that wasn't true. The taste seemed to be entirely her own, and I couldn't get enough of it.

Anna pulled away from the kiss, leaving me wanting more. I started to lean forward and she pulled her head a little further away. She smiled at my eagerness. Past her smile her dress had opened up as it draped downward. I could see nearly all of her breasts except for her nipples. Anna saw where my gaze was and looked down at her chest. "Are you looking at these?" she asked and cupped her breasts. She pushed them up and together so that I could get an even better view of them.

She gave me one last small kiss and then straightened up. She reached into a small green leather pouch that was tied to her waist with a leather thong and pulled out her phone. I was wondering what she was doing when a moment later music started to play. It was slow RnB with a strong baseline. Anna set the phone down on the ground, it was surprisingly loud but I doubted anyone would be able to hear it from out in the hallway.

Anna held eye contact and started to run her hands up and down her body. She slowly moved her hips and her whole body in time with the music. She moved so gracefully; I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She would slide her hands inside of her dress and start to pull some of the wispy dress to the side. The first time she did this I saw a peak of her panties, which were a powder blue. The next time I got a glimpse of most of her tit, except frustratingly her nipple. I was dying with curiosity to know what they looked like, how they would feel to roll between my fingers, and how they would taste.

Anna turned around, popped her ass towards me, and then dropped down low in a crouch. After that, she slowly swayed her body and moved her hips. When she was halfway to standing, she grabbed at the hem of her dress. She shimmied left and right as she alternated her hands to slowly raise the dress up. I saw her toned upper thighs, but when she got to the bottom of her ass she stopped raising the dress. She looked over her shoulder at me. She must have read the desire on my face because she decided to give me what I wanted. She raised the dress the rest of the way. The panties clung to her cheeks tightly, the bottom of her cheeks perfect semicircles in the tight fabric. Anna spread her legs and bent over. For a moment I saw her mound with her panties stretched around it. Before I could get too good of a look she stood back upright and turned back around.

Her freckled face seemed to be much redder now. With one hand Anna pushed against one of the sleeves of her dress. It fell, baring her shoulder, but caught on her inner elbow. She pushed the dress back up, but as one hand did that she playfully flicked the other one down. In response, the other hand did a tsk tsk motion and slid its sleeve back on. It was entertaining but a little odd, it definitely seemed like she had practiced this before. She went back to dancing when what I started to think of as her naughty hand reached back over and pulled her dress sleeve down forcibly and it completely slid off her arm. Anna looked shocked. Her good hand reached down for the dress as it fell to the ground but her naughty hand caught it by the wrist. The dress bunched up on the ground around her feet. I smiled at the show she was giving me. Anna scrunched her body and tried to cover up the cloth tube top like bra that covered up her tits and her panties at the same time with the good arm.

The song changed to a higher tempo one and she seemed to switch from entertaining to only trying to be sexy. She straightened out her body and stopped covering herself up. The sight before me was amazing. The strip of cloth that covered her nipples was the same shade of blue as her panties. Her skin was pale and blemish-free, the lightness of her skin contrasted well with her dark hair and red lips. Her nipples were protruding through the thin material and there was a wet spot at the bottom of her panties.

Anna reached up and started to slowly pull the blue strip of cloth down. She revealed the top of one of her nipples and then paused. I was ready for her to draw this out but instead, she pulled the cloth down with both hands. Her tits bounced free from their restraint and then rested at their natural position. Her tits were perky and still had that upright teardrop shape to them. Her nipples were a shade of red that matched her plump lips. Her areolas were slightly puffy and helped define her already perky tits and push her slightly big nipples out.

Anna ran a hand from the wet spot at the bottom of her panties, up her taut stomach, and cupped her breast. She started to play with her nipple, rolling it between her fingers and then pulling on it. She closed her eyes and started playing with the other nipple the same way. She sighed and then while playing with one nipple still lowered her hand down and started to rub herself on the outside of her panties. She opened her eyes and there was that smoldering of desire look in them again. She took the few steps between us and bent over. She rubbed her tits across my face. The sweet smell and her smooth skin grazed across my face. Her nipple brushed against my lips. I tried to catch it in my mouth, but she moved it away before I could latch my lips onto it.

She climbed up onto the throne and straddled me. She started to grind against me, her tits moving in towards my face as she moved her body like waves on a beach, slowly upwards so that her tits were in my face, and then she would pull back away only to do it again. She had been on my thighs, but she scooted closer so that she was on my lap. With each thrust, I could feel the warmth radiating out from her pussy. I also started to feel her wetness. She ran her hands through my hair and pulled my head back so that I was looking right at her. She leaned down and we locked lips. We made out as she continued to grind against me, her nipples pressed against me through my shirt.

She broke off the kiss. On the next hump when she pushed her tits towards me and pulled my head towards her nipple. I was eager and leaned forward the last few inches so that I could get my mouth on it sooner. I opened my mouth and took in her nipple and as much of her breast as I could. "Uhhhhh," Anna moaned as my mouth made contact and she twitched against me, interrupting her humping. I flicked my tongue across her nipple, enjoying the taste and texture of her nubbin. I felt the puffy bumps of her areola brush my lips as I pulled back my mouth so that just her hard nipple was in my mouth. I pulled on her nipple with my lips as I sucked on it causing her to exhale. I did it again, only this time I used my teeth to gently pull against it. She moaned even louder. She pressed directly against my erection as she ground against me. The pressure felt good, but with the rough friction from my jeans rubbing through my boxers it also hurt slightly. I was willing to endure the pain if it meant Anna would stay on top of me.

Anna slid away from my erection and sat on my lower thighs near my knees. She leaned in for a kiss and mashed her lips against mine. With one hand she held my head into the kiss. She trailed her other hand down from my hair, and she ran it down the side of my face. She continued to slide her hand down my body, pressing against me as she got lower. Her hand pressed against my stomach, causing my cock to twitch in anticipation as I predicted the destination of her hand's journey. She fumbled for a moment to undo my belt and fly; she actually let out a low growl of frustration as she couldn't get it undone. She finally got it undone after struggling. I held my breath as I felt her hand reaching inside of my pants.

Anna snaked her hand through the hole in my boxers and grasped my member in her hand. Her skin was soft and her grip was firm as she started to pull erection free. It caught on the inside of my boxers for a moment, slightly curving my erection as it snagged on the fabric. Anna tugged on my member and it popped out like a jack and the box from the tension it had on it and it stood straight up, pointing right at Anna. She let out a shocked "Oh." Anna slowly worked her hand up my cock, alternating how strong she gripped it as she did so. Her hand felt unbelievably soft and warm. Anna's index finger reached the base of my cock head. She rubbed her index finger at the sensitive spot where my cock's veins converged. When she ran her thumb over my cock head she caused my foot to spasm from how good it all felt.

As Anna ran her thumb over my tip, she touched a drop of precome. Using her thumb Anna spread the precum all around my head. She did not take her eyes off of my dick as she moistened it up. She finished raising her hand up my dick and was rubbing my head with all of her fingers and the palm of her hand. She worked the precum into my cock until her fingers were slipping right along it. With her hand lubricated she did her first stroke down. The sensation of her working her hand up my dick and then the first stroke down reminded me a lot of the tower of screams plummeting amusement park rides. She had taken her time, building up the anticipation of what was to come for me, heightening my sense and elevating the eroticism of her every touch, and then lingered at the top. Now her hand plummeted down my tower, causing that amazing butterfly sensation in my stomach and balls, only to stop and cut that sensation short. After a couple of pauses, she made it down to my base.

Next, she did exactly what she wanted, no more teasing or anticipation. Aided along by the lubrication she had worked into my dick she slid her hand all the way back up to the top of my dick in one smooth motion, and then right back down again. Now that she had done the first cursory strokes, she started to jerk me off.

Anna got into a rhythm and then started to build up speed. I couldn't help but sigh in pleasure as her hand worked its way up and down my shaft. With her other hand, she reached into my pants and cupped my balls. Her hand felt even warmer on them. She gently ran her fingers along my balls and lightly squeezed them. I leaned back and closed my eyes. "Oh Anna," I said in a moan.

As she continued to jerk me off and squeezed my balls, I felt myself having sort of the opposite of an out of body experience. With each stroke added to the build-up of my pleasure I felt myself withdrawing into my body more, my senses seemed to be going into overdrive. I still had my eyes closed when I noticed something different was about to happen. She slowed down her strokes, and for a moment I felt a warm moist breeze on my cock head. All I had time to think about was, is she about to- and then she wrapped her lips around the top half of my engorged cock head. I opened my eyes and looked down. Anna made eye contact with me as she lowered her mouth even further. Her lips slid down my head until she took my entire head in her mouth.

Anna swirled her tongue around my head and sucked hard creating a vacuum of pleasure around my head. Her tongue pressed against the sensitive under spot of my head and caused me to moan. She pulled her mouth back off my dick, it came off with a loud audible pop. She only had her mouth off me for a moment before she dove back down again. This time she didn't stop at just my head but took three out of my nearly seven inches into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, each time taking a little more of me into her mouth. After a minute she had gotten into a rhythm and took me nearly all the way into her mouth. After pulling her mouth back off of me she made eye contact with me, and then preceded to take my entire length into her mouth. She gagged for a moment as my dick popped into her throat, but then she got used to it and my head was completely wrapped in the moist insides of her mouth. Anna held her mouth at the base of my cock for a moment, and then pulled back so she can catch her breath. The next time she took me into her mouth she lapped her tongue along the side of my dick as she went up and down.