Renaissance Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna looked like something right out of a fantasy. She was bent over in front of me while I sat on the throne of all places. Her otherworldly beauty and fantastical outfit served to add to the illusion for me. When she would take me into her mouth I would admire the way her pale back tapered off into her hips, and then rounded back out for her thick ass. When Anna would pull herself back up off my dick I could stare at her tits heaved with her movements. I was in heaven.

Anna worked into a rhythm and started to increase it. After her lap dance and handjob, I had already been close to cumming. With how well she used her mouth I could feel the pressure building even more inside of me. "I'm getting close." The last word I said was spoken in an exhale as she took me back into her throat and used her tongue at the same time. I gripped her shoulders, wanting to have my hands on her as I approached my orgasm. I was getting close, and then to my frustration, she started to slow down her movements. Anna lowered how much pressure she was using so that her velvety mouth was barely even touched my dick. She stopped moving, resting her mouth lightly around the tip of my cock. It seemed to be pulsing with the frustration that I was feeling. Anna looked up at me and held my gaze. Her look seemed to be asking me a question, but all I could see was the punctuation mark and not the words before it.

I thrust my hips hip slightly, causing my cock head to pop into her mouth. She not only let me push my head into her mouth, but she started back on applying pressure and her tongue onto my member. I was pretty sure I figured out what she wanted. I thrust into her mouth again, this time she started to work with the same efficiency that she had been using before. I thrust up with my next move, sliding a third of my dick into her mouth. I pulled back out and then back in. I worked my way into a rhythm and started sliding half of my dick into her mouth after a few strokes. I reached up and wrapped my hands into her silken hair. On my next thrust, I pushed her head down a little bit. She moaned around my cock as she took more of me back into her mouth. Her moaning vibrated around my cock, the put me right on the edge. She seemed to get off on it the rougher I went.

"I'm going to cum," I warned her. She nodded, answering the real question I was asking. I humped up higher than before and pulled her head down. She took me into her throat again, this time she didn't gag. The pressure of her throat wrapped around my tip didn't just push me past the edge, it launched me past it. My first burst of cum shot into her throat, I hadn't come in a week and it felt like the biggest load I had ever head. She moaned as I came into her mouth and she started to swallow around me. After the first load, I shot another one that felt like a regular-sized one. Anna pulled up while swallowing that load.

She pulled her mouth off my dick. She stuck out her tongue and held my dick above it as the small after loads started to spurt out. Cum dripped down onto her tongue. My last load sputtered out, barely popping out before falling back onto my Dick. Anna angled my dick more downwards so that the last drops would fall onto her tongue. Gravity must not have been working fast enough for her because she wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and stroked upwards, applying an increasing amount of pressure as she did so. When she would get to the top she would let go and then start back at the bottom. One last pearly drop landed on her tongue. There was still a little bit of cum on my cock head. She looked up at me and used the tip of her tongue to lap up the last of my cum. Anna looked up at me and opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out so that I could see the coating on her tongue. She closed her mouth and then swallowed. She smiled at me and then crawled back up onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed mine around her waist.

We held each other for a minute. I knew we had to be getting back soon, the pleasure feast had to be almost over, but I just couldn't bring myself to let go of her. From how tightly Anna clung to me, I was certain that she was feeling the same way. I buried my face and inhaled, savoring the floral scent of her. I held her tighter, enjoying the way her soft body felt pressed up against me. After a moment I started to notice new details about our positioning, like the way I felt her breathing on my neck, the fact that her hard nipples were poking me in the chest, and also the way her pussy felt pressed against my flaccid dick with nothing but a thin pair of panties between us. The wetness and warmth from her pussy radiated against my dick like a preview of what it would be like to be inside of her.

My flaccid dick became semi-erect. Anna's breathing caught for a moment as my erection started to press up against her. Anna exhaled and then gently rocked against my cock. I lowered my hands down from her waist and cupped her ass cheeks. The next time Anna rocked into me I humped against her and pulled her tighter against me with my grip on her ass. As we rocked against each other I could feel her pussy lips part through the fabric as I felt her heat and moisture even stronger. After a couple more grinds against each other, my dick was fully erect and probed as far into her pussy as her panties would allow.

Having both just gotten off there was a different sexual charge to what we were doing, it was more slow and methodical. Anna started to trail kisses along my neck and collarbone. I couldn't see much past her cascading hair. Anna unwound her arms from around my neck and stopped her gyrations. A moment later I felt her hand wrap around my dick as she pulled it away from her pussy. The back of her other hand brushed against my dick as she reached down. She pushed my dick back into place and we both sighed out loud simultaneously; there were no panties between us now.

Anna held my dick so that my shaft pressed up against her pussy lips. She ground her pussy against me, sliding her warm folds along my shaft. With each movement, she raised herself higher against my shaft before lowering back down. When her pussy pressed up against the side of my cock's head I tensed up. Anna squeezed her arm around my neck, pressed my cock forward with the hand supporting it, and rocked her hips one last time, taking my tip inside of her. I tensed up at the sensation of her pussy fully enveloping my cock head. We sat there for a moment with just that small amount of penetration. I was barely in her and I could tell her pussy was going to be extremely tight because it was holding my head snugly inside of it. If it wasn't for how wet and warm she was it might have even been uncomfortable.

Anna kissed my neck and then started to lower herself slowly. The more she took in of me the wetter and tighter her pussy felt. If I hadn't just come a few minutes ago I would have blown my load before she had even gotten two inches inside of her. When she finally bottomed out on me we exhaled together; I hadn't even known I had been holding my breath. With her hands on my shoulders, Anna raised herself back up off of my dick so that just my tip was inside of her. She pulled her face away from my neck and made eye contact with me. The next moment she slammed down, taking my entire length inside of her. With that movement, our sensual passion changed to lust. Anna pulled back up off my dick, but before she could make it the full length I pulled her back down and thrust up, plunging my dick inside of her.

Now I set the pace and Anna matched me. She would rock her hips in time with my thrusts and move her body lithely to draw the most pleasure out of each thrust. I had been walking around like a dry forest for months, waiting for the right spark to set me off again. Anna was more than just a spark to satisfy my sexual desires, she was a lightning bolt. She came suddenly into my life, an unexpected but powerful source of ignition. With each thrust into her, I felt like I was erasing another moment of self-doubt.

I knew we didn't have much time left, so I was going to make the most of it and not question what happens next, or even if there was a next for us. As if on cue I heard the members of the feast slamming their fists on the tables and rattling the cutlery and stomping their feet, the way they were supposed to do after every course. Since this was the final course and everyone must have been past drunk, the noise they made was louder than any of the banging they had made at the ends of the previous courses.

With new urgency, Anna and I rushed to complete our time on the throne. Anna bounced on my dick, causing her tits to bounce in my face. I sloppily tried to catch one of her nipples in my mouth, kissing and sucking along her tit until I lined my mouth upright and took her nipple and most of her tit in my mouth. She moaned out my name, causing me to fuck her even harder. The banging out in the dining room got louder as the meal approached its close. I was roughly groping Anna's ass and had a sexual intuition. The next time our coupling pushed her ass up and out I pulled my hand from out of her panties and spanked her. It seemed like the spank short-circuited her, her breathing hitched and her body quivered mid hump. Knowing that I was right I spanked her again, this time on the other cheek. "Yes," She exhaled, and then a moment later she added, "I'm close."

"I am too," I told her, my voice muffled with her tit in my mouth.

She started to rapidly hump against me in an irregular pattern, making it hard to match her movements. "Oh John, I'm cumming," she said as her orgasm hit. She slammed her pussy down against me one last time and started to grind her pussy hard against me, shoving my dick even deeper inside of her. She kept on shouting my name, and I said hers back as all I could focus on was her. As she rode out the peak of her climax she said "cum in me." At her words my reaction was immediate. "Ohhhhh Anna," I said as I came deep inside of each other. Her pussy squeezed me even tighter as my first load shot up inside of her. We continued to rock into each other, slowly coming down from orgasms as we tried to savor every moment together. We held each other as my cock barely went in and out of her from her movements. She pulled too high off me and my dick lost enough of its hardness to finally slide out of her. The pounding out in the dining room stopped.

Reluctantly Anna and I unentwined our bodies and she stood up out off the throne. We got dressed and I opened the door for her. Anna gave me one last kiss and then walked away. I waited a moment behind and then left. When I got to the table, I saw that the pleasure feast was over and everyone was starting to leave. Anna wasn't at her seat. I looked around for her but she wasn't in the crowd.

When I got back outside, I looked around for her but couldn't find her. I was confused, I thought we had a real connection, so I was surprised that she would up and disappear like that on me. I wandered the ren fair in a fog as I looked for her. After thirty minutes of wandering around, I heard the boom of a cannon at the front gate, the signal that the Renaissance fair was over.

The sun was setting over the mountains as I walked out into the parking lot. The sky was a beautiful shade of warm red that reminded me of Anna's lips. I drove the hour drive back home in silence, replaying all that had just happened and wondering what I had done wrong to scare Anna away. The thing I kept on focusing on was our final kiss, it hadn't seemed like a goodbye kiss to me.

Two months passed by in the blink of an eye. I knew that it must have just been a hook up for Anna, but I couldn't stop thinking about her. I knew it was probably just a trick of the mind because I was so upset but the world seemed less vibrant, less real after being with her. Food didn't taste the same to me anymore, taking on a poor quality to me that almost tasted fake.

The only time I felt a little like myself was when I was out in nature. I started going on hikes, but I wasn't in the best shape so I had to force myself to endure for peace of mind. I started to hike the desert and mountain trails near where the Renaissance fair was held. I felt the most myself at those trails, so I started to only go to them.

I was hiking one of the mountain trails when I got a faint familiar floral scent on the wind. Immediately it made me think of Anna. I started to walk up the trail as quickly as I could, but the footing was treacherous and slowed me down. With each step, the smell grew stronger. I climbed up the last ridge and saw at the top of it a ring of flowers. They were red and black and seemed to glow with a light of their own. They didn't look like any flowers I had seen before and didn't look like they belonged in the environment. I took a step towards them and the scent got even stronger. I kept on walking until I was right in front of them. I paused for a moment and then stepped in the center of the ring.

Nothing happened for a moment, but then the smell of the flowers started to get stronger and stronger. I looked down and saw the flowers starting to glow brightly. The scent of flowers and their lights got so strong and bright that it started to burn my eyes with its light. I looked up from the flowers, but the world looked like it was starting to spin. I closed my eyes as I started to feel an intense feeling of vertigo and dizziness. The feelings continued to get stronger until I thought I was going to lose consciousness and fall right off the mountain.

When I thought that I couldn't take it anymore the feeling stopped as I hit the ground as if I had just been dropped from a couple of feet up. The smell of the flowers evened out and I could hear a babbling of a broke and birds singing. When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in the middle of a huge garden surrounded by strange plants. I looked up, the glass walls of the garden stretched high above me into the sky. Giant trees stretched up towards the top.

I stepped out of the flower circle on shaky legs, careful not to step on them. I didn't know where I was, but it all seemed so otherworldly. A part of me wondered if I had fallen off the mountain and was now in some kind of fever dream as I died, but this all seemed so real to me.

I walked through the garden, and even though I didn't see anyone else, I had the sensation that I was being watched. Somehow there was wind inside of this seemingly enclosed garden, I could feel it on my skin and see it moving the plants. The plants at the peripheral of my vision seemed to be moving on their own, but when I would turn to look at them, they would resume swaying in the wind.

My throat felt parched, so I walked towards the sound of the water. The plants seemed to grow dense, blocking my way. I reached up to hold branches out of my way. I let out a cry when the plants recoiled out of my way before I could touch them. The branches of the trees would only move up just a few feet in front of me so I couldn't see past them. As I passed through them I could hear them moving back in place behind me.

Up ahead the smell of flowers grew stronger, and then I was suddenly stepping into a clearing that was a low hill. It was full of odd-looking flowers whose colors seemed to be shifting from one movement to the next. A path cut through them. The creek cut through the clearing and I could see a small bridge arching over the water. I walked to it. When I was on top of the bridge I paused. I could see the huge walls of a castle just a little past the clearing. It looked like something out of fairy tales. As I looked down from the castle walls, I saw a young woman crouched down and tending to the flowers.

She stood up and turned towards me, a look of shock on her face. It was Anna, but she looked different. Her face seemed narrower and I could see that she had pointed ears. She was wearing a crown of flowers. The dress that she was wearing reminded me of what she had worn to the Renaissance fair, only it looked like it had flowers with jeweled centers.

"John? What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Hearing her voice washed away all the sadness and confusion I had felt over the last couple of months.

"I stepped into a ring of flowers. Where am I?"

Anna was about to respond when someone started to call her from inside the castle. Anna grabbed my hand and pulled me back down the path into the giant trees. We moved so fast down the path; I didn't know how I was able to keep my feet moving. none of the plants stood in her way. I wanted to ask her questions, but I had to breathe heavily to keep up with her. She brought me into a small clearing of trees.

"Stay here, I will be back, later on, to explain everything to you," Anna said.

"No. You disappeared that day and now I am in some crazy forest and you expect me to just-"Anna interrupted me with a kiss. My anger and annoyance fizzled out as I finally got to taste her lips again. The kiss was so passionate, my memory of being with her was nothing compared to the real thing. Someone calling Anna's name interrupted our reunion.

"Just wait for me, please," Anna said.

"Ok." I watched as the branches moved out of the way for Anna to pass and then closed back up behind her. I sat down on the soft moss to try and figure out just what was going on. Either I had a psychotic break down, or I really was in another world. The moss was so soft and the clearing was the perfect temperature. I told myself I was just going to rest my eyes for a few minutes, but the moss seemed to conform to my body and perfectly cradle me. I was asleep in seconds.

Author's note:

Thank you for reading my story, all votes and comments are welcomed and appreciated.