Renaissance Faire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he found most amazing was his change in attitude since the night of the opera. Prior to that night any sexual thoughts he had towards Kate had been easily controlled. The thought of doing anything that would hurt his marriage simply never entered his mind. But now?

In his mind he no longer had a marriage. The bond and commitment that connected him and Debbie had been completely severed on Valentine's Day. The state may view them as still married, but he no longer did, which freed him to explore something new with Kate, who seemed more than a little interested in him. He had to admit, there was something very special about their relationship. Ever since they were little, they could always confide in and comfort each other. Would that hold true now?

Rob replied, "Well, even though I don't think Debbie felt threatened by you until last Friday, I think it always bothered her a little that you and I had this long-standing relationship or friendship. She knew I was happily married, but whether consciously or not, I don't think she liked the idea of any competition being invited to her home."

Kate said, "I would never, ever, have tried to intrude on your marriage. Honestly, that was the main reason why during my first year here, I purposely avoided you, especially if I was on a date. If I bumped into the two of you while I was on a date, the night was always a disaster. Usually, my mood would turn sullen, which would ruin the night for me and my date. Occasionally, I'd be in a hurry to get to his place and screw his brains out, aggressively, and the whole time I would be wishing it were you. That would be fun for about an hour, and then I would regret my actions and have my date take me home. I felt schizophrenic at times.

"Eventually, I got up the courage to ask for your help setting up the equipment with my master's research project, because I missed you. I hated being so close to you, but unable to speak to you. Finally, I decided that I would at least see if you could be my friend, because I remembered how much I enjoyed our times together during the summer. You know, I've had plenty of friends in and out of my life, but I've only had one like you, Rob."

Rob replied, "This is going to sound weird, right now, so bear with me. I loved Debbie; I probably still do to some degree. I think she and I could have built a nice life together. However, and I mean this, I've never met anyone that can read me the way that you do. It's like you know what I'm thinking, sometimes even before I do. It's wonderful, comforting and crazy scary at the same time."

Kate sighed, "That's the way it's supposed to be, Rob."

He said, "Maybe you're right, but it's still very rare." He paused a minute trying to think of something to lighten the mood. "So, after dinner, what are we doing?"

She smiled at him and took a hold of his free hand. "I don't know, and I don't care. Worst case scenario, we'll cuddle on your couch and watch something on TV. I'm simply happy to be next to you."

He told her, "as am I."

______________

At Rob's house, they brought the groceries inside and she said, "I don't know where things go, so if you'll put these away. I'll grab the pie."

He said, "I hope it's okay after being in the car for a while."

She replied, "It's only about forty degrees outside, I'm sure it's fine."

Rob put away the groceries, and Kate reentered the house with the pie. "Where do you want it?"

"Here, on the kitchen table, while I make room in the fridge."

As she walked by Rob, he accidentally backed into her, and unstable-Kate reappeared for a moment, because she stumbled forward towards the kitchen table with the large pie landing hard on the table with Kate following it down. She barely caught herself, otherwise she would have landed right in the pie. However, when she stood up and looked down, she could see that her chest landed in the pie. Rob heard, "Oh, shoot! I'm sorry, Rob."

When he turned around, Kate was turning towards him. He could see the concern on her face as she was worried about the pie. What he wasn't sure if she noticed yet was that, her breasts had gone far enough into the pie that they had barely penetrated into the layer of chocolate at the bottom, so on her white blouse she had a lot of coconut crème and little chocolate nubs, almost where her nipples should be.

It was too tempting an opportunity to pass up. Rob said, "Here, let me help you clean that up" and he proceeded to bend over and, in an exaggerated motion, lick the little bit of chocolate and coconut crème from the right side of her blouse with his tongue.

At first, a look of astonishment came over Kate face, which cause Rob to wonder if he had just messed up. But as the saying goes, "Fortune favors the bold", so he said, "I seem to have missed a spot over here." Then he moved to the left side of her blouse and proceeded to repeat the licking, except he began to swirl his tongue on that breast until he could feel her nipple begin to harden. Once he felt that, he used his right hand to begin to feel and tweak the nipple on her right breast.

"Mmmmmnnnn," He heard Kate murmur, and then he felt her hand on the back of his head pulling him into her. It didn't take Rob but a few seconds to begin unbuttoning her blouse.

She immediately began helping him. As soon as her blouse was free, it was off and hung over the back of a chair. Rob didn't waste any time and began kissing Kate with a passion that he had held in check until now. This woman to whom he was so attracted was inviting him to kiss her, and he no longer had a wife or marriage to hold him back.

Kate welcomed the kiss and returned his affection with aggression. She had wanted this for a long time, and she wasn't going to be shy about getting what she wanted. After at least a minute of kissing, Kate reached down and unclasped her bra. While still kissing him, she reached behind her and into the pie and with two fingers applied some of the chocolate silk to her right breast. She broke the kiss and guided Rob to the double treat; her and the pie. He attacked her breast, licking and sucking the treat from her. When he finished with the treat, he sucked and nibbled on her nipple.

"Mmmmmnnnn," she murmured again and reached back to put more of the tasty delight on her other breast. Rob was enjoying this and eagerly went after her other breast, also. After a minute of this, Kate reached down to unzip his pants. She could already feel how hard he was, and it made her happy to know that she did that to him.

She pulled his member free from his pants, reached for more pie, and put some right on the head of his dick. The cold sensation followed by her warm mouth was an amazing sensation for Rob. She was clearly sucking him clean, and few seconds later that was followed by a reapplication, and a lot of licking. He told her, "You should probably make sure you get all of it, because I'm about to put it somewhere besides your mouth."

She smiled at him and resumed her licking and cleaning more vigorously. When she thought she had cleaned his cock sufficiently, she stood, turned around and put her hands on the table, inviting him to do what he described.

Rob gently turned her back around and moved the pie out of the way. He removed her leather skirt and lay it across the back of a chair. Once she was out of her skirt, he could see the garter belt and stockings, which matched the underwear that she was wearing, which caused him to grin.

He said, "you little minx. How long have you had this planned?"

She smiled at him and replied, "since Tuesday afternoon. It seems like your head and ass are wired together now, so I was hoping we could celebrate a little later tonight. It seems you got ahead of me, with a little help from the pie."

"Yes, well that pie isn't the only thing around here that is meant to be eaten."

He removed her panties and loved what he saw; a nicely trimmed patch of copper colored carpet that matched the drapes.

With her perched back onto the table, he lifted those thick stocking encased legs up, and began kissing the inside of her thighs, slowly working his way towards the treat that was waiting for him in between them. As he worked his way up, Kate would reach for his head, but he would pull away. She wanted his lips on her nether lips.

After a few times of her inability to grab him with her hands, she finally wrapped her strong legs around him and pulled him in. He didn't resist, and it didn't take long at all for her to cum from his tongue working on her.

When she pushed him away, because she was too sensitive, she sat up and said, "If you show me to your bedroom, I'll help you finish."

Rob replied, "Put your arms around my neck."

When she did, he scooped her off the table and slowly walked her back to his bedroom. As he was carrying her, she snuggled into him and remembered the time ten years ago, when he carried her like she was now. She said, "When we get to your bedroom, hold me for a minute, if you can. I've wanted this moment for the last ten years, can I have it a little longer? Please."

Once in the bedroom, Rob stopped at the foot of the bed and gently rocked her. She wasn't a featherweight, so he couldn't hold her forever, but he was greatly enjoying the moment. After a couple of minutes, she told him, "Thank you, Rob. I'd like to make love with you now," which is what they did.

It was gentle and loving and wonderful for two people who cared so much for each other. When they finished, she excused herself to the restroom for a minute, and when she returned, still wearing her garters and stockings, Rob watched her walk towards the bed. He told her, "Kate, I could watch you walk to and from the bathroom all night. You are such a sexy woman. I cannot believe I'm so lucky for you to be back in my life again. As you can see from my reaction, you have no trouble making me happy to see you." His cock was already hard again from watching her.

She slipped onto the bed, not bothering to try and cover herself. She said, "I'm so glad you think so. I love the way you look at me. No one has ever made me feel the way you do, just from your looking at me.

She continued, "Let me tell you a little secret. When I see that you are looking at me, the way you've looked at me since Friday night and the way you looked at me ten years ago, I get wet. When you carried me to the clinic, I would have let you carry me to your bedroom; my ankle be damned."

He laughed a little at that and said, "Well, I must admit, I was really looking forward to your visiting the next summer, and I kind of had that idea in mind. To say I was disappointed when I didn't hear from you, would be a gross understatement."

She hugged him and wrapped herself around him. "I'm so sorry about that. Aunt Isobel saw how we acted towards each other after the clinic, and she got nervous. I was told by my parents, my aunt and my uncle that I was too young to get into a relationship with anyone."

She debated whether she should tell him what came next but decided that she wouldn't start a new relationship with half-truths. She said, "this may hurt your feelings a little, but they were concerned about your not pursuing an education, also. Since I was so geared up towards getting mine, they didn't want anything, or anyone, to interfere with that. I shouldn't have just disappeared. I wish I had been stronger. Forgive me, please. I was only sixteen at the time."

Rob kissed her on her forehead and soothed her. He said, "I suppose I should be really upset at their thinking that. It's funny for them to have thought that, because the entire time I dated and was married to Debbie, all I did was to help her complete her education. I'd like to think I would have done the same with you, but we were both very young. I prefer to think that this is some kind of cosmic or divine realignment that is putting us together, now, because I've been very happy since you came back here. I would never have cheated on Debbie, but you have always brought great joy to my life. I hope you know that."

She stretched up and kissed him on the lips and told him, "I do know that. I don't know how or why we have the chemistry that we do, but I love it. Nobody makes me feel as good about myself as you do. When I came back to campus two summers ago and you picked me up and gave me those compliments, I was so happy I wanted to cry. Last Friday night, after you told me what you did about my appearance and you thought I was beautiful, I was soaring inside. I know it was a hard night for you, but for me, it was the most wonderful evening I've ever had; until now."

Rob loved being with Kate. Simply being in the same room with her was so comforting to him. The rest of the world could be on fire, but if she was near him, his world was okay.

They didn't prepare French toast that night but decided that some cuddling on the couch with some Chinese delivery would have to do.

They made love several more times that evening, and she spent the night. Rob didn't intend to ever let her go.

For someone who had just been betrayed by his wife, he wondered how he could fall so quickly for anyone. His rationale was that if it were anyone else besides Kate, he couldn't do it, but he knew he would do anything for her. She was a once in a lifetime woman for him, and he thought he lost her one time before. He wouldn't lose her again.

____________

When Kate woke up the next morning, she knew she was exactly where she was supposed to be...waking up next to Rob. Now she needed to make sure he felt the same way.

She helped to wake him up in a rather pleasurable way, and once they finished their love making, they decided to make the breakfast they didn't the night before.

Rob gave her one of his PJ tops to wear, and he wore his PJ bottoms and a t-shirt. Watching her move in his PJ top, he wondered what it was about seeing a woman in nothing but a pajama top that was so sexy, because no doubt, Kate was a sexy woman; at least she was to him.

He said, "With you not wearing anything under that PJ top, I'm afraid I'm going to be too distracted to cook. Until I get used to seeing the girls unrestrained, I may have a hard time keeping my eyes off of them, or my hands off of you."

Kate laughed and intentionally shook them for him. It was a mesmerizing sight. She said, "One of the things I love about you is that for some reason, when you are checking me out, it makes me feel desired and loved. Whenever anyone else does it, it just creeps me out."

He replied, "That is the perfect answer to give a man."

She said, "I'll admit it was hard getting used to them. The year after we were split up, I started really filling out. In two years, I went from the 32C that you saw into the 36DDD that you see now. I had feminine curves before. I felt like a porn star after. Then my hips got big, and if I got depressed, I would struggle with my weight and get fat. This is probably the most fit I've been since then, and I still haven't been happy about myself until Friday night."

Rob walked over and put his arms around her. "Well, if you let me, I'll do whatever I can to keep you happy. Also, don't focus so much on the weight. Just take care of yourself and be healthy. Trying to obtain an unrealistic weight isn't healthy either, but I'm glad you feel fit. From now on, if you ever need a genuine compliment, all you have to do is give me a call, or hopefully a kiss in the morning to wake me up."

She really liked the sound of that and let him know it by kissing him, while rubbing herself against him. He told her, "hey, we better get to cooking, or we'll never eat." Then he smirked at her and said, "well, at least you'll never eat. I'll be quite content eating you." That earned him a poke in the ribs, and another kiss.

They enjoyed their breakfast, and when they were almost finished cleaning up, they heard a knock on the kitchen door to the carport. Most people would knock on the front door. Only people he knew would knock on that door. Rob walked over to the door and eased it open to see who it was. It was Debbie.

Once opened, she pushed her way in. "Rob, I know we can work this out. I came over here to..."

She didn't finish her sentence, because she had entered the kitchen and saw Kate standing there in Rob's PJ top. The same top that she used to wear, seemingly not so long ago. What was worse was that she didn't see a woman that looked scared or was trying to flee the scene. What she saw from Kate was a look of sympathy or pity. She was supposed to give those looks to Kate, not receive them from her.

Debbie turned to Rob, the look on her face was one of utter despair. She said, "How...How could you? I wanted...You didn't even give me a chance..." It was another sentence that went unfinished. She quickly turned and headed for the door. Rob tried to grab her, to console her, but she wouldn't let him. Her tears were already starting, and she didn't want Kate to see them. She squirmed out of his grasp, ran back to her car and drove away.

Rob grabbed his phone and dialed, "Hey Carl, are either of you in town with Debbie?"

"Sheila is."

"Good. Please give her a quick call and tell her to call and find Debbie. She left here a minute ago quite upset. I think she's starting to realize that it's over."

Carl replied, "I will. Thanks for the heads-up Rob."

After Rob ended the call, Kate asked, "You're worried about her, aren't you?"

"I am. I'm hoping she goes to her mother, not Richard."

She asked, "You aren't saying that as the jealous husband, are you? You are really worried about her."

"I am. Richard is no good for her, or likely anyone. She thinks that he is helping her, but it seems pretty obvious to me that he only wants one thing from her. He doesn't seem the type to help others, but to use them. I worry that once he gets what he wants from Debbie, he's going to discard her. That won't be good for her."

Kate said, "Well, if what we have planned for him and the president works out, hopefully he will be away from her before he can do any real damage."

"That's true. Hopefully her parents can keep her from becoming too intertwined with him."

She asked somewhat hesitantly, "Rob, if my being here is keeping you from giving her another chance, I can go."

He hugged her and said, "I think the multiple warnings she received were plenty of chances to do the right thing."

Kate asked, "Are you okay? If you want to be alone, I understand."

Rob hugged Kate, and said, "I'm going to be just fine. The sexiest woman on the planet wants to spend her day with me. I'm better than fine, actually."

She snorted upon hearing that, and said, "Rob, you must be seeing me through red-headed colored, ginger colored or Kate-colored glasses, but I hope that never changes. Why don't you come with me and let me distract you from your troubles for a little while? Didn't you say something about kissing every one of my freckles? It may take you the rest of the day and into the evening to accomplish that."

He liked the sound of that.

_________

The semester progressed and they were very busy but made time to eat together, relax together, sleep together, and make love together. Within the week, Kate moved into Rob's house, and they were quite the happy couple. They invited Ann and her husband, Dr. Greer to dinner one night, and there was no awkwardness at all. The McVicar's seemed quite pleased with the situation as well.

Because of what they had planned for Richard and Dr. Finebaum, Rob was very busy ensuring that certain pieces of equipment were adequately maintained, since they were getting a heavy workload. The professors involved in the plotting would make sure that the records of what were produced and 'sent overseas' were adjusted to hide any evidence. Kate, with a little help from her friends, ensured that her part would be ready also.