All Comments on 'Renascence Ch. 04'

by norafares

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ChasingLonelinessChasingLonelinessover 5 years ago
Keep going...

This has been one of the best I've read in a long time. So in depth, it has everything and more, which I want, I keep wanting more. Please keep up the great work, it keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!!!

As I've already wrote in a prebious comment, you're a vry gifted writer. I mean, you should trust yourself to write a mainstream novel that will be published. I've read love stories that aren't half this good! Looking forward to read more of you :-)!

late2thepartylate2thepartyover 5 years ago
Thank you, well done, don’t stop

It is writing like yours that keeps bringing me back to this site. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I absolutely love this story

I just discovered your story today and read all the available chapters. You are such a great writer and I hope one day to be reading a novel written by you. Can’t wait to see what happens next for Grace and Gabe. : )

-Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Phenomenal

I’ve been a fan of your writing for years. I’m so excited you’re posting here now. I know I’m biased when I say this, but you are my favorite author. You should post Head Above Water! I can’t find it anywhere, but that story will always stay with me.

This is some of your best writing here. It’s been amazing watching you evolve. You take cliches and tropes and weave some kind of magic reimagining them. Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing to write my dear friend. I will read anything and everything you write. Please publish your debut novel already.

So much love,

J.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MOREMOREMORE

Loved those witty texts :D And I'm looking forward to read more about Miranda! That short interlude was really interesting and eye-opening!

I just wish you had shown how badly Miranda treated her more than just mentioning it once in the introduction.

Can't wait to finally get some heated action again (and yes, this is coming from me lol, you just write it so fucking good and the chemestry/thunder is there all the time making me jearn for some action)

-Lun

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
And?

It was going so well. I do hope there is more.

Lue

etpetiteetpetiteover 5 years ago
are you going to continue this?

What a fantastic story! It's dreamy but doesn't lose the reality side of it. Please please please update! 4 chapters in, and I've connected with the characters, which is pretty rare. I really hope you won't abandon this story, I beg youu.

etpetiteetpetiteabout 5 years ago
I'm waiting everyday

Thank you for your reply! I couldn't wait to read it. I hope you post it really really soon because it's late March already. I'm going to check here everyday. And congratulations for your move and I hope you adapted well at the new place :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Gift

That is the only way I can truly describe this series. It was truly a gift to read this. Your writing elicits so many emotions, it took me on a wonderful ride. Thank you!.

BosBuano

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh my!

Oh my, indeed. I'm 72 years old and sometimes I feel it. Your writing is astonishing; not only your ability to put words together correctly and well, but you inform your story with insight, humanity, compassion, and dare I say wisdom? How is that possible in one so young? I am married to a woman who is far and away a better person than I am, she's my best friend (in the way you describe true friendship), and she still knocks me out - beauty, brains, humour, creativity, and a soft heart with a steel will. BUT, If I was your age and single, I'd come find you, from your writing, you are somebody worth knowing.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 5 years ago
Very deep

The inner thoughts of Grace, as written by you, are deep and profound. Liked this chapter too. Grace beginning to turn her life around is hopeful and I wish her luck.

Thanks for the hard work.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5631

As of today there are 5631 views of this chapter, there are a lot of readers that don’t know what they’re missing out on. Your writing is so enjoyable you should have a million views on all your chapters.

Thanks, and keep writing

K.S.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Going to follow your stuff as best i can

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Great character development

The first few paragraphs of this installment go real deep into the forming of Grace's character. It says a lot about how twins are different and how they are the same. How on twin gets the bubbly personality while the other is shy and withdrawn. Incredible. Great job.

Knightmajik75Knightmajik75almost 4 years ago
Such beautiful writing!

I absolutely adore your description of their connection. So captivatingly poetic! I love the way your mind works. :-)

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
The Thunder and the Rain

Thanks for this story, it's my second reading, I missed a lot the first time and the close of this chapter brought another tear, Thank you.

NaiaTinkAbellaNaiaTinkAbellaover 3 years ago
Great story writing

I actually dated my physics teacher two years after graduating. Your story is great

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellabout 3 years ago

When these two do finally connect... 5*

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

This really captures the ups and downs of how depression can twist a person's thought process, and how a person must change that thinking in order to beat it. Now she's seeing things in more than only one way, and her night is transitioning to a dawning new day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Coping is not about forgetting what happened or even forgiving ourselves. It's learning how to live with it. Some things really are out our of control. We don't control fate. We just control how we feel about it. wow must be the best explanation i ever heard.

thanx

MutationsMutationsover 2 years ago

Just for future reference, Myocardium (muscle of heart) is an involuntary muscle tissue. Meaning it doesn't need brain to function. Thought you'd like to know.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I’ve loved reading your chapters. I have yet to be disappointed. I know you said you were new at this, but your skill to shape emotion does not betray the fact. Your content is organized, paced well, and is easy to read. The only thing causes me to pause is the multidimensional depth of your characters. Thank you for writing!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Her I am back again for the third time, more introspection and less understanding well maybe a little more understanding. It;s been over three years now since my loss. You stories have brought some insight to my poor Pea brain. The emotion of you writing is amazing for one of such a young age. I wish I had your understanding and I'm almost 80. Keeo writing.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 1 year ago

Loving the story, entirely.

But what kind of ass-backwards school would put a math major as an full time sub for an advanced English class? That’s horrific! Equally as bad as putting an English major in a math class.

A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

It is beyond my ken how someone so young (yes, I can say that, I have grandsons older than you) can be so wise in the ways of human emotions and relationships. Yes, you have made Grace amazing, but we can see behind the curtain, we know who is pulling the levers, putting the words in her mouth and the thoughts in her head. From my very first reading I have been, and remain, gobsmacked.

MrJohnnySirMrJohnnySir5 months ago

Really good chapter.

Tragically brief.

The good, the less so, together.

Life as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Elucidate Psyche. Have you ever written plays or screenplays? You have a talent for dialogue. I seem to hear the witty rapid conversations, like from an uncensored romcon. (IE: the Gilmore Girls?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernorafares@norafares
Hi there, I’m Nora :) I write about flawed characters navigating their way through life, often falling hopelessly in love along the way. I grew up on 90s swoony Bollywood films, endless piles of cheesy romance novels, and obsessively rewinding that part where Matthew Macfayde...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES