All Comments on 'Renatta Goes to the Beach'

by Marquis de Happy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Go, Granny!

Own that big cock! It's yours, baby, yours!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaover 18 years ago
Very Ertotic

Very well written. Loved reading about a sexy "older" woman who wasn't content to sit in a rocking chair knitting. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The pissing part is nasty

Who would want piss in your mouth, other than that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The Best!

This is one story that I've read repeatedly on Literotica and it never fails to turn me on. It's the best!

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanover 11 years ago

excellent hot story, loved the ending about her sucking his piss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This has happened to me I hang 11inches and this women can't keep her hands off

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Turn ON

That really turned me on Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Hot

I have a true nude beach story which is very similar to this story but we never went any where but the nude beach. I would love to hang around naked at your house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gunnison Beach

My wife and I go there frequently and have engaged in some sex play ourselves. Great story made me hard ! Love watching my wife hold another penis.

desirelitdesirelitabout 6 years ago
Great story

Super hot with just enough tension. Well done.

bawdi1bawdi1almost 6 years ago
Loved it!

So enjoy a hot mature lady getting all the cock she wants and all topped off with a lift watersports, excellent!

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Very hot. We like beach stories.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
That Was Short And Hot****

Very entertaining hot read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am in my 50’s as is my husband. I am 5’ 1” slim with a “D” cup. Never before have we gone to a nudist beach. My husband is 5’8” Tall and his penis is , because I have measured, 5.6” flaccid and 7.8 inches erect. I always thought average. We married young and had not had too much experience. We went to a Florida nudist beach for vacation right before COVID. Never been naked in public. The beach was fairly crowded; all sizes of breasts. On the penis front, I did not see anything looking out of this world. We found a space , lates our towels down and bags and began to undress. I felt self conscious as I took off my bra and underwear. My nipples were firm , as I moved my breasts juggled about. My husband looking at my large breasts out for all to see! There were two couples close; I felt their eyes on me. My husband was moving slow, he was smiling and still had his underwear to remove. “Come on “ I said! As he pulled down his pants his penis was thick and long; he look embarrassed! He stood on the sand with his soft penis hanging and seemed to be getting larger. Again, I felt the people near were looking. The naturalists tell you, no one pays attention to others. We each put on sun block, me handling my breasts and my husband wiping his penis with cream. We decided to walk along the beach Slowly at first, my breasts were bouncing and my husband’s penis swinging back and forth. It was during our walk that I had sold my husband short. He was big!!!! I asked “how are you doing?” He said and added he thought it would be a little different. He asked me if I was comfortable? I said yes! But that my nipples were so hard and big that I felt everyone was looking. He said”. Your boobs look great! I jumped and they were all over me…. We giggled. I told my husband that his penis looked so big, bigger than I had imagined. We got back to our spot on the beach. Began a conversation with some people who were sitting near. We told them we were first timers. The woman was late 30’s I think and smaller firm breasts. Her husband, about the same age. A very small penis 1to two inches I could see. They were nudists. The men went for drinks and we talked about being naked for the first time. I mentioned my hard nipples , she told me they will soften and not to worry. She went on to say, my husband’s penis size was, in her words, very visual. He is big in thickness and length. My husband is not that big when erect! The men got back with the drinks and we sat and talked in general. A volleyball game started and we were asked to play. I said “no”. But my husband did. A mistake to say the least. The running, jumping and turning was doing a number on his penis. There were, on the other side of us, two younger girls watching. I wanted to tell them off. Funny, but I was feeling randy! Never thought before about my husband’s penis and the visual effect. I was now tuned in. We got back to our hotel and had great sex!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible story. You made me come reading it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous