Rendezvous–Vegas Weekend (Saturday)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don slurped up all the moisture she produced. He really did enjoy the flavor of a woman. He tongued her pink slit until he felt her calm above him.

"Mmmmmm," Carla hummed softly as her body relaxed.

Conversely, Don felt so aroused he felt the strength of the younger days upon him. Before his lover fully came down from her ecstatic high he stood, pulled her arms up around his neck and scooped her body up off the cabinet. Carla locked her still quivering arms and legs around him as he carried her off to the bedroom. She felt his hard manhood slapping against her back. She knew what he wanted next. She wanted it, too.

"Oh yes, make love to me, Don, Make love to me," she called to him as she felt his hard spear of lust wedged up between her cheeks. He wanted her and she still wanted him as her wetness smeared onto his shaft.

The covers had been turned down by the maid service earlier, but Don reached out one hand and whipped them the rest of the way down before he eased Carla back onto the sheets.

"I want you Carla. I want you like I haven't wanted a woman in so, so long." He was breathing hard. "I need you so much." He climbed on the bed and Carla parted her arms and legs inviting him in. She had climaxed twice in the evening already to the point of near exhaustion already, but she needed more. She needed more of Don.

Don had no sooner lain upon her than his cock found its way between her thighs and was stabbing almost rudely at her womanhood. Before Carla could reach for him to help find the right opening, his flaring cockhead found the wet center and in one mighty thrust he buried himself inside her.

"Oh yes, Don! Do me. Do me right now." Carla reached her arms up around his neck.

Her hot, wet softness closed tightly around him. He could feel her contract around his shaft in almost perfect rhythm to his throbbing cock's every twitch. They were snugly united in body. As Don plunged in deeply and then pulled back up Carla looked down to see just her pussy lips were around his crown, holding the head in her soft pink oval. He paused for what seemed an eternity before he slid slowly back down again, her sex sucking him in the whole way. He was about to ease back and thrust again when Carla reached around caught his butt with both her hands, "No, don't. Stay there." She panted in his ear. "It's been too long since its felt this good to be with a man. Keep it right there, nice and deep. Mmmm..."

Their bodies came together, enveloped in a mutually sought after desire. She held him there with her eyes closed savoring the fullness of both emotion and her lover's length and breadth of manhood within her body.

Don surprised himself at being patient enough to remain still and savor Carla's body around him. He certainly wasn't new to making love to a woman, but he was out of recent practice. This was making love, something he had not truly experienced in so very long with his wife.

As if on that cue, Carla's mouth slid down his smooth neck and over his chest to take in his erect nipple. She licked her tongue around it and then sucked it in.

"Damn! Oh yessss.!" Don yelped at the intense sensation. His nipples were always so direct a part of his arousal. The erogenous line from his chest to his groin was direct. When she sucked hard and then her teeth pressed down on the nipple it made his head snap back sharply. That in turn caused a near violent thrust of his hips slamming his hard cock even deeper into his lover's body.

Carla winced at the sharp thrust, but then grinned at the knowledge she had now of what drove this man crazy. She let the one taut nipple slip from her mouth and immediately she turned and sought out the other. As she had surmised and hoped her sucking on this nipple also ran a straight line of current to where his body united with hers. Don began to thrust harder and faster as she sucked and pulled on each erect pink nipple. His hard breathing and gyration of his hips was a sure sign he was lost in the moment.

Don opened his eyes again and looked down between them he watched the bounce of her breasts as he started to make his strokes harder. Down between their legs he saw a tantalizing glimpse of his thick cock as it disappeared into Carla's spread pussy. He made love to her, as her sex took him in with a heat and a smoothness he thought would make him lose it all too quickly. He wanted her to feel all she could; he wanted her to cum with him. He reached down her tummy until his fingers wandered through her thin patch of pubes up top and down until he came upon her clitoris.

Carla sucked in a deep breath at the touch. Her body froze "Oh..." With a loud moan, Carla pushed against his hard cock as it delved deep within her. She swore it grew larger as it pounded into her still harder and faster, filling her even more. "Oh, you're in so deep! But let me do that, so you can concentrate on what you do best, my prince." While she moved her hips in rhythm with her lover, she slid her hand down between them and brushed his hand away. Now her finger was on her clitoris drawing her to still another climax. "Faster!" She nearly commanded.

He obliged her request. He placed his hands down on either side of her naked body and instinctively bucked his hips and thrust his hard cock into her. His cock was actually tingling it was so hard. He closed his eyes as his breath became ragged and shallow and his own orgasm quickly approached. That familiar sensation of the impending climax started at the base of his manhood and moved up to the fully swollen tip, the incredible feeling increased in intensity as they both slowly climbed to the summit.

"Oh, Don, more, drive me crazy. Please!" Carla cried out and she locked her ankles around him, the gold high heels bouncing off his sweaty back.

Suddenly, Don's toes literally curled in the sheets and a heavy groan escaped his lips as his orgasm hit fast and hard. His entire body convulsed as a wave of pure pleasure rocked through his cock and shot out in all directions to his entire body.

"Oh my god!" Carla screamed. "I'm cumminnggg! Don, Don, I'm cumming again!" She yelled louder than she had ever before as her orgasm crashed over her. She flung her legs up, one high heel shoe coming off and flying across the room and striking the mirror. Lost in ecstasy, Carla's conscious mind lost control of her body; it was just along for the ride. With another loud scream, she exploded in orgasm. Waves of sexual electricity raced throughout her, as her clit and vagina were stimulated all at the same time. One orgasm turned into two orgasms, which seemed to turn into a third and a fourth.

She heard a distant voice scream and moan as in pure ecstasy.

Don wildly thrust his hips, still plunging deeply inside Carla. With his eyes squeezed tightly shut, he tried to contend with the most exquisite orgasm of some time. Spurt after spurt of heated cum came from the head of his cock for what seemed like a solid minute. Thrust after thrust he never slowed. He was gasping for breath by the time he finally stopped ejaculating.

His cock and body continued to tremble on long after.

As his own passion slowly subsided Don once again focused his attention on his lover. He gazed on Carla's nude body as it still involuntarily twitched from the intense orgasms it had obviously experienced with the loud screams they had prompted. He grinned for a second wondering if their fellow hotel guests had heard her ecstasy. He knew he couldn't believe how amazing he felt. He held onto his lover for the longest time, kissing her and letting her come down from the shattering high he still felt from inside her.

With a final moan, Carla drifted into unconsciousness.

Sometime later as Carla remained sleeping, Don got a cool wash cloth and wiped her face, neck and chest. Then he wiped the mutual mess they had made from her thighs and elsewhere. She didn't move through any of it.

He tossed the cloth toward the bathroom and crawled back in bed beside her. He pulled the covers up over the both of them. As spent as he was himself it only took minutes before he joined her again in a mutually peaceful slumber.

*

...they'll be back! Coming: Sunday