It Happened in Vegas

Story Info
Oliver's high school crush visits Las Vegas & sparks fly.
18k words
4.77
14.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phantom300
Phantom300
1,311 Followers

Normal disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead is coincidental. All persons depicted in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age and consenting adults. Please, enjoy yourself.

I would like to give my deepest thanks to Spector_Dugan and neuroparenthetical for their beta reading and editing skills. Huzzah!

My phone vibrated. I glanced down at it for a moment. The little red number on the icon meant that I had a new Facebook message. I don't use that messenger all that often, but I still have it, just like I assume most people do. I was busy working, so I ignored it for a while.

Now, generally, these messages are all the same: something along the lines of, 'Hey there, long-lost classmate from 25-plus years ago. Now that you're working at a fancy Las Vegas resort, could you hook me up with a free room, or show tickets, or get me on the VIP list for the club?' or some sort of Vegas perk so they can feel like a VIP or high roller.

Don't get me wrong; these requests don't bother me. I understand it. It is human nature to want to get free things and look like a big deal to friends and family. Generally, I can tell them that I'm just working in the IT division and don't have the pull to get them the things they want. That usually ends the discussion. Maybe they'll want to have a drink for old times' sake at some point. I've even taken a few of them up on that drink offer over the years. I generally end up buying, not because I feel bad, but because I can.

The truth is, I can get anyone I want basically anything I want at my hotel, or at one of the three other sister properties we own here in town. You see, I don't just work in Technology and Security; I am the Vice President of the entire division for four popular properties along the famous Las Vegas strip.

When I'd left my last position at a different casino, there had been an extensive bidding war between them and a two rival chains for my services. I had ended up with not only with a top-notch salary & benefits, but a two-bedroom luxury suite on site that had been converted into my personal apartment. I have access to the company car service any time I need it. For a single guy in his late forties with no other responsibilities, it really is a sweetheart of a deal.

So, you may ask, why don't I help all my old school friends? Well, if they were actual friends - even just casual ones - they'd probably have my cell phone number. They'd know I don't rely on social media to keep in touch. If said friend was an exception to that rule, then it certainly wouldn't have been the only message I'd received from them in the past six months.

I had set my lieutenant from the military up with a luxury suite for her anniversary. I had arranged front row seats to the Golden Knights season opener for the dungeon master from my high school D&D clan when he had come to town last fall. I do help my actual friends from time to time, but if I tried to set up every person I shared some real estate with 30 years ago, I'd have a lot less leverage than I do now.

The thing is, I've seen what happens to the ones who use up their asks for distant cousins or old classmates. They almost always end up paying out of pocket for damages, theft, or worse. I've seen colleagues on the hook for bail money and facing real-life criminal charges, not to mention dealing with pissed-off security staffers. This might be 'Vegas, Baby' and a party to most of the world, but it is also a multi-billion-dollar industry. On the corporate side, your reputation is a big part of your reality.

So, almost as an afterthought, I checked that message an hour and a half later. My eyes locked onto the screen and widened. It was Beth. Beth Anne Byers. If there was ever an exception I would make to all of my rules, she would be the one, no doubt.

Beth and I had grown up three doors down from each other. We'd been the best of friends in elementary school and still very close all the way through middle school. She had been the auburn-haired, green-eyed beauty with the killer smile. I'd been the gangly, awkward dork in the weird glasses that had trailed around her like a lost puppy dog. To say I'd had a crush on her in school would be a massive understatement. I had been borderline obsessed with Beth.

Her eyes had sparkled when she'd smiled and gave me butterflies. Her laugh had made my heart pound in my chest. I had yearned for that feeling daily, so I'd done my self-deprecating best to keep her smiling and laughing at all times.

Beth had hit puberty early and developed into quite the knockout in high school. She'd became a cheerleader and had been immensely popular. I had drifted more and more into nerdy computers, and role-playing dice games. I had faded into her social background. To her credit, she had still greeted me daily in the hallways and went out of her way to sit beside me in a few advanced classes - though normally when none of her inner circle of girlfriends had been around.

She had blossomed into a gorgeous creature. Beyond that amazing smile, she'd grown a wonderful set of tits (maybe a C or D cup? I'm terrible at judging that kind of thing.) and a nice plump, round ass. She'd been well-proportioned and had a bubbly personality to match. She checked all the boxes for basically every guy on campus from day one. She had dated the athletes and upper-class crowd, just as you'd expect.

Me? I'd never dated at all. Not once. Never held hands with anyone, not even a kiss. I'd never had that final growth spurt that most guys seem to get in high school. I had graduated almost the exact same short, wiry, skinny, nearsighted dork that I had begun high school as four years earlier.

Had I ever asked her out? Not on your life. I had wanted to; every day I saw her I'd wanted to. I just never had the guts, the nerve, or any self-confidence. I had been terrified of rejection because I hadn't been from that upper class group of friends she'd migrated to. We had lived in her neighborhood, but not because my family had been rich. Dad had inherited the house when his uncle died, well before I'd been born. There'd been no mortgage payment for my parents to navigate. If there had been one, we'd have been living across the tracks in a double-wide trailer, probably with a broken-down, rusted-out El Camino on blocks in the front yard.

So, I had worshiped her from afar, destined to remain in her friend zone. Had she known I'd had a crush on her? I'm not sure. She had treated me as a true friend. Despite my feelings for her, I truly had enjoyed her company. I had decided that I would rather keep that friendship with her than take the risk of losing her from my life. For four long years, all of my emotional energy had been focused on Beth Anne Byers.

Beth had gone out east to college right after graduation. Three weeks after I'd awkwardly hugged her neck in our cap and gowns, I'd been on a bus to basic training in San Antonio. That had been the plan for me, college paid for on Uncle Sam's dime.

I had signed on for a six-year bid in the Air Force. I would love to tell you that boot camp transformed me physically, and that I had grown into this muscular bad ass. Nothing could be further from the truth. I'd struggled with the physical training. I was smart and a fast learner - I could break down a rifle in record time after having read the manual only once. But running obstacles with one on my back? I had been the last one to finish the course every damn time.

I'd been way behind on my run times and couldn't do more than a single pull up without falling face-first into the mud. I had been destined to fail, to flunk out, to face yet another rejection. I'd learned the manual and regulations inside and out. I'd aced every test on paper, but I had known deep down that it would never be enough. I'd been ready to quit - to give up my sign-on bonus money and my shot at getting an education paid for.

My drill sergeant had pulled me aside the day before basic training was to end. He'd told me I was going to be pulled out of my platoon; they were paper whipping my physical drills so I could graduate. I was being sent across the country to join a communications squadron in Georgia immediately after graduation. I would be on a plane east that very night.

Georgia was where I had finally begun to develop just a little self-confidence, because I had taken to that role like a fish to water. Within six months, I had begun training experienced officers how to best use the technology at hand. I had started to make recommendations and had helped to develop next-level innovations - stuff the civilian market still hasn't seen decades later.

I had been promoted four times in the following three years, an almost unheard-of pace for that type of work. After a few years, I'd been shipped to another base just outside of Washington D.C. There, I had been given higher and higher levels of clearance. Suddenly, I had believed it when people called me smart. Colonels, Generals, Cabinet members, other very important people had all started coming to me to ask for my opinions. I had still been just 5'6 and 105 pounds dripping wet, but I had found my place in the world.

I'd begun dating occasionally in Georgia, usually set up by the wife or daughter of one of my officers. I'd had my first clumsy fuck in the back seat of an aging Honda Accord. Her name was Rhonda Jameson. She'd been a tag chaser and very aggressive from the moment we had met. Honestly, she'd scared me more than a little. However, she had wanted to have sex with me, and I had wanted to have sex too - just maybe not with her specifically. We'd had one follow up date before she had moved on to the next desperate soul.

After I had been shipped to D.C, I had met the college-age daughter of a colonel, a shy, slightly chubby blonde named Emily. We had dated off and on for a few months. She'd provided me with my first couple of enjoyable sexual encounters. Her father had soon retired, and they'd all moved home to Vermont. It hadn't been much in the way of experience, but it had at least been something.

My six-year commitment turned into twenty-two, but I had eventually retired from the military, despite some serious retention efforts by the good people in the Pentagon. I had worked with a couple of outside firms in my time there and had managed to leverage those contacts into some consulting jobs while I exhausted my GI Bill. Technology degree in hand, I finally I'd made the jump into the casino game (pun intended) and that had led me to Las Vegas.

Beth, meanwhile, had graduated with a degree in the arts and interior design. She'd married during college, and she'd had a daughter with husband number one. From what I remembered from her recent Instagram postings, she had recently divorced husband number three and was pledging to take a little 'me' time.

She was still stunningly beautiful. There was a hint of a wrinkle around her eyes and perhaps some sag in her still-plentiful rack, but that sparkle was still there when she smiled. She had the year-round tanned skin of a woman who spent a lot of time under the sun in a bikini. She had lived in exciting places: Miami, Barcelona, San Francisco. She was still toned, in shape, and turned heads when she wanted to.

Her message said her daughter, Bonnie, was getting married soon. Bonnie wanted a lavish Las Vegas wedding. Beth wanted to know if I had recommendations for venues or places to host the event. Naturally, I plugged my home property, as we had an immense grand ballroom. I got her in contact with the director of the event planning office. I also gave her my number.

She seemed excited and from there on I heard from her about once a week via text. At first, it was just questions about places and things to see and do while they were here, but more and more, they turned into small talk, catching up on the details of our lives not normally mentioned in social media updates.

Bonnie was the spitting image of her mother. They appeared to be the same height, had the same auburn hair, and possessed the same sparkle in the eyes when they smiled. She also had a similarly-round ass and top-notch breasts. A lunch break spent scrolling through Beth's Instagram posts led me to doing the same with her daughter's. High school-me would have been head over heels in love with the both of them.

Beth was going all out on the wedding, sparing no expense, because - as she put it -- "I've got three ex-husbands' worth of money to spend, and I only have the one daughter to marry off."

The bridal party itself would be small, but Beth made up for that in extravagance. She reserved the fanciest ballroom, ordered the most outlandish cake, and the most lavish floral arrangements - the whole nine yards. There would be an open bar and high-end entertainment for the reception. You name it, she had ordered it.

I got an official invite in the mail. Beth mentioned that Bonnie was going to stay with her in a room before the wedding, and then the bride and groom would have a Honeymoon suite at another property, so there could be the classic tossing of the rice and limo ride away. There were just three bridesmaids: a set of twins and the Maid of Honor. They were sharing a suite. I upgraded their reservations to be adjoining suites, just a couple of floors below me, with expansive balcony views and a private concierge on call around the clock.

'Oh Ollie, that's too much' Beth texted once I told her what I had done. I sent her pictures of the views from their suites.

'Consider it part of my gift' was my reply.

Beth sent me a picture of her blowing a kiss to the camera. I could not help but smile at the sparkle in her alluring green eyes.

'We'll have to spend some time catching up after the wedding once all the insanity is over and done,' she wrote.

'Of course. I would love to do that, but don't forget,' I reminded her, 'we have someone to handle all the insanity for you. All you need to do is call the event planner or concierge, and they handle it.'

'Some things are better left to the mother of the bride,' she insisted.

I wasn't sure what else there was to do, but my experience with big fancy casino weddings was to stay the hell out of their way and to watch the cameras closely.

When the weekend of the wedding arrived, I sent our car service to meet them at Harry Reid Airport. The driver called me while they were en route, and I met the ladies at the hotel entrance. I saw Beth first. She was exactly as she was the last time I had seen her in person, some twenty-plus years before - still just as beautiful, with flowing brunette hair, sparkling green eyes, and that radiant smile that could melt the hardest of hearts.

She walked up to me, her perfect boobs bouncing pleasantly, and said, "You must be Oliver. I'm Bonnie. Thank you so much for all your help!" She hugged my neck unexpectedly.

I was stunned. The woman in front of me was Beth as I remembered her - the same build, same voice. Then Beth appeared beside her with suitcases. They had the same hair, the same eyes, and the same alluring smile. Beth was slightly more tanned. Bonnie appeared to be perhaps an inch taller, but that could have been the difference in the shoes they were wearing. Otherwise, they were identical at first glance.

Beth stood beside her, and I was smitten all over again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek. "Oh Ollie, it's been too long!" She rested her hands on my shoulders and smiled right through my eyes and into my soul. I was fifteen and obsessed all over again.

Bonnie broke the trance. "This is Amaya, my Maid of Honor. And then over here are Misty and Melody, my other bridesmaids." I shook Amaya's hand. She was a tall, athletic & fit looking black girl, close to six feet tall and very pretty in her own right. with wonderfully toned arms and thighs. I discovered later she was a professional beach volleyball player.

Misty and Melody were identical blondes with cute, freckled faces and pixie haircuts. Both were a touch taller than Bonnie, but rail thin and very youthful in appearance. I later learned that they were both gymnasts in high school, and had nearly qualified for the US Olympic teams during the most recent Olympic Trials. One could easily see all five of them drawing lots of attention when dressed to kill.

I led the ladies to the VIP elevators and up to their suites. The younger ones squealed at the fancy jetted tub and wide-open room designs. Beth gazed out at the view of Las Vegas through the ceiling-to-floor windows and commented on being so high off the ground.

"I can't imagine seeing this view every day," she said quietly. "It must be wonderful."

"You're looking at almost the exact view I have each day. I live just a couple floors up." My response was met with astonishment from the women. Naturally, I invited them to see my place. We piled in the elevator and took the ride up. I opened the door and stepped aside to let everyone in.

"Excuse the mess." I said, suddenly ashamed of the random things I noticed strewn about. "I only have housekeeping come around once a week."

"This... this is where you live, like every day?" Beth was amazed at the galley kitchen, enormous bedrooms, and modern artwork on all the walls.

"Yeah, I was able to get a really great deal when they hired me." I was trying not to brag.

Beth stood at the windows gazing out wordlessly for several moments as the younger four explored the apartment. "Little Ollie did pretty well for himself," she finally said softly. Beth beamed at me and gave me a friendly hug, like the thousands I had gotten from her before. Like every other time, I did not want it to end.

The girls were ready to hit the strip and party. They wanted to go check out Fremont Street, and then some hot new dance club on the far end of the strip that they had seen on TikTok. I knew some of the IT folks at the casino there, so I made a few calls and got them on a list to bypass the line into the club.

"You're all set. Just text this number when you arrive, and they will wave you in. And here is a key to my door." I handed Beth and Bonnie keys. "If for some reason you can't reach the concierge or whatever, mi casa es su casa this weekend. Whatever you need. Don't hesitate."

Bonnie ran up and gave me another quick hug. "You should come out with us tonight." Amaya and the twins echoed their approval.

"As much fun as being out with five gorgeous women sounds like, loud music and crowds aren't my style. And unfortunately, I do have some actual work to be doing this evening." It wasn't difficult to sound disappointed. I really didn't care for the party scene, but the thought of spending even a little extra time with Beth was incredibly tempting.

The ladies went to their floor, and I headed back to my office near the control center. My phone buzzed as the elevator doors opened. It was Beth.

'I meant to ask you earlier, but would you like to be my date to the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night? If you're busy with work, I understand.'

'I would love to,' I replied immediately, settling down in my office. My heart started pounding in my chest and head was swimming a little. I called my assistant, Priya, and asked her to have someone go pull my tuxedo from my closet and have it dry cleaned right away. I hadn't had to wear it in over a year. Then, a warning on a screen took my thoughts back to work, and I was back and forth with various people via Skype for the next few hours until the issue was fixed.

I made a quick walk across the street to another of our properties to clarify a point for someone, then made a cursory check of some systems components there on site before deciding to call it a day. I loved walking between the nearby properties. The cast of characters on the strip was ever-changing and always diverse. From the sad and homeless to the dancers and performers trying to wrangle forty bucks out of tourists, you never knew what to expect from day to day. I enjoyed the scenery and the absurdity of it all. I loved Las Vegas.

Phantom300
Phantom300
1,311 Followers