Renee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why should I do that?" he asked. "I can pee just fine."

I explained that urologists did more than just deal with urinary issues. They were experts in handling erectile dysfunctions with exercise, pharmaceuticals and surgery.

"What's the point ..."

After eight years of virtually no sexual contact with Harold outside of holding hands and quick kisses, I vowed to deal with my own problems. I considered a number of solutions and settled on having sex with another man.

I ruled out any of the men I knew. Most were married and I didn't want to include their wives in the solution or even expose Harold's problem with them. Harold couldn't survive his problem becoming public.

Harold's work required him to travel frequently, creating all the opportunities I needed. I found the pub on line and the rest is history. In fact, the result was so exhilarating that I decided to do it again.

Harold's next business trip was two weeks away. He'd be gone for two nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, arriving home Thursday.

I kissed him goodbye when he left Tuesday morning and immediately retrieved my blouse, skirt, bra and panties from the closet. I refreshed and pressed everything and dressed with the fuck me heels I wore before.

I went to the same pub, sat in the same barstool and ordered the same cosmopolitan mixed by the same barkeep. He smiled and winked at me when he set my drink down on the bar. I smiled back hoping for a connection similar to the last time.

I hadn't been there five minutes when a man wearing jeans and a rugby shirt tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to see who had touched me. He was about six feet tall, rugged looking and physically fit. "Mind if I join you?" he asked.

Unsure if he was what I was looking for, I paused for a moment. He reacted with a hurt puppy look, sad eyes and all. I laughed and said "Why not?"

He sat where Tim had sat and ordered a tequila shooter with salt and lime and another cosmo. We talked in meaningless non-sequiturs for several minutes, searching for something in common. The only things I learned was he called himself Will and he knew me as Alice. Finally, I challenged him. "Why did you invite yourself to sit next to me?"

"You were so beautiful that I had to get to know you," he replied.

"Nice pick up line," I said, "but a little too rehearsed."

He tried the sad puppy look again. I laughed again.

"Okay," I said. "Assuming I believe you, what's next?"

"You excuse yourself to go to the loo while I wait here for you to return," he suggested.

"Loo?" I thought. "Does he have a British background? That could be a point in his favor." I made a decision. "I'll be right back," I said and slid off the barstool.

Back in the lady's room, I checked myself in the mirror and took off my panties. I was about to stuff them into my purse when the door to the lady's room opened. I turned to see who was there. Will pushed the door closed and looked at me. "Nice," he commented when he saw my panties in my hand. "Really nice."

Will walked toward me and I knew I was in trouble. Will was determined to get laid and now was the time and here was the place. I considered, and rejected, fighting him off. He could easily overpower me. I could let him have me or he'd rape me. Either way, the result would be the same. One one way I'd leave fucked and unharmed and the other way I'd leave fucked and bruised.

I took the easy way out physically hardening myself for the emotional distress. I turned toward the counter, bent over and flipped up the back of my skirt, exposing my ass and my pussy to him. I heard him unbuckle his pants. The sound of his zipper being pulled down almost broke my resolve.

Seconds later, his erection was rubbing between my cheeks. I didn't get the sense that he had much to offer. My impression was verified when he pushed his cock inside me. He couldn't have been more than four inches in length and just as thin. I used my sense of relief to calm my nerves and pushed back against him, hoping to speed his orgasm.

Will grabbed my hips and short stroked inside me. I squeezed my kegel muscles as best I could against his immature erection. I don't know if it was my efforts or his tendency for short things but he finished quickly. Less than two minutes.

I felt him stiffen and exhale before he pulled back and fell out of me. I waited while he zipped his fly and buckled his belt and didn't move until I heard the door to the bathroom close. I half ran to the nearest booth, squatted over the toilet, squeezed my muscles and cleaned myself with a wad of toilet paper. I was calmed that he left so little semen inside me.

I grabbed my purse, slipped out of the lady's room, found the rear exit and left the pub. I walked quickly to my car and started to drive home. I replayed the last thirty minutes. I had learned a number of difficult lessons. Never again ignore my initial impressions or my instincts. I had paid a terrible price but I had been extraordinarily lucky. I hadn't escaped unscathed but I had escaped unharmed, at least physically. Sex with another man wasn't the answer to my problem with Harold. Neither was going to the pub to find one. And finally, I needed to find another way to proceed and I needed help.

At home, I stripped naked. I pushed my outfit, blouse, skirt, bra, panties and shoes, into the bottom of a large black garbage bag. I added the rest of the household trash including the kitchen recyclables and other disposables, tied the bag in a tight knot and put the whole mess into the trash container in the garage for later pickup.

I took a long, hot shower, dried and lay naked on our bed. I didn't need to change me. I needed to change Harold. I needed him to understand he needed to change. No. He needed to need to change, and I couldn't do it alone. I was too close to Harold. He knew me too well. I knew him too well. I was there when he failed. Someone else needed to be there when he succeeded. Someone else needed to make him want to succeed.

Harold would be home Thursday evening. I had to have someone to help him before then. I called Allison and set a lunch date for tomorrow.

I slept naked that Tuesday night, pushing the nightmares from my mind and focusing on a more hopeful future. In the morning, I showered again, dressed conservatively and left home in time to have lunch with Allison at her house.

Allison answered the door seconds after I rang the bell. She was barefoot in tight jeans and a tight sweater that accentuated her ample breasts. She looked good enough to eat. Exactly what I needed.

We made small talk while I sat at her counter and she prepared lunch. Allison and I had been friends since college but we hadn't seen each other much in the last several years. We caught up with each other and sat down together on her patio for a lunch of fresh salads and margaritas.

When I sensed the time was right, I said, "Allison, I need your help."

"Anything," she agreed. "What can I do for you?"

As carefully and unemotionally as I could, I explained the situation with Harold's inability to get an erection. She listened carefully as I explained his complete refusal to seek help and his complete abandonment of anything sexual as a way of avoiding the problem. I explained how I was in sexual purgatory, unable to satisfy my sexual urges because of Harold's shutdown of anything sexual.

Allison suggested several possible solutions, all of which I had considered, including therapy and cheating with strangers. I included my attempts at cheating, omitting the details. Finally, she concluded, "So, Renee, you want to borrow my husband occasionally."

"No. No," I deflected. "I don't want to fuck Frank. Well, maybe I would under the right circumstances but not for this problem."

"Renee," said Allison. "Really. It's okay. I don't mind. Frank's always hounding me for more sex, and we have a lot of sex already. You'd actually be doing me a favor if he could burn off some of his sexual energy with you."

"I'll take that under advisement," I said, "but I'd really like to borrow you."

"Me?" asked Allison. "What possibly could I do for you?"

"Not me, Harold," I corrected her. "Harold developed a problem that prevents him from having sexual intercourse and he reacted by giving up all sex so he never had to face the final frontier again. I need a woman to lead him to wanting sex again so much that he'll do anything to address the underlying problem so that he can."

"Why not you?" Allison asked.

"I can't do it," I said. "I've tried and Harold refuses me. I'm too close to him. I know his situation. Only someone he thinks he's capable can possibly influence him."

"And you think I can be that woman?"

"Absolutely," I affirmed.

"Why?"

"Look at you. You're attractive, even beautiful. You have a killer body. Your tits alone would bring a whole platoon to attention. You're good enough to eat. Even I'd be hungry for you if we weren't both women. Finally, you're perfect and you're my friend."

"I get hungry when I look at you too," said Allison. "And," she continued, "Harold isn't a bad looking guy either."

"Then you'll do it?" I asked excitedly.

"Maybe," she procrastinated. "How would it work?"

"I'll arrange for us to see each other more. We can have family dinners together on weekends and maybe you can come by alone sometimes, even when I'm not there. We could also find ways to have Harold come over here to help you with some chore or something.

"However we arrange it, every time you get the chance you should show interest in Harold. Start slowly so he doesn't get suspicious. Touch him when you can, either accidently or when it seems appropriate. Increase the frequency and pressure over time until he wants to fuck you."

"You think I know how to do that?" Allison questioned.

"I do. Remember, we went to school together. I watched you in action. You never failed," I stated.

"It's been a long time," Allison mused.

"It's like riding a bike," I said. "It comes back quickly."

"Your plan could lead to complications," Allison inferred.

"What complications?" I asked.

"For example," she explained. "I might actually fuck him."

"I thought about that," I told her. "I'm okay with it if it gets my husband back fucking me too."

"I'll tell you what," said Allison. "I'll make you a deal. Two for one."

"Two for one?" I asked.

"Yeah. I get Harold and you get Frank and me," Allison said grinning.

She waited while I processed what she said.

"Oh," I finally said. "How does that work?"

Allison stood and said, "Come with me."

I stood and started to gather some of the luncheon dishes.

"Leave that there. I'll take care of it later," she told me.

Allison led me back into the kitchen. She stopped and turned toward me.

She looked me squarely in the eyes, took my face in her hands and kissed me.

I was shocked by the suddenness of her kiss but I recovered and relaxed into it. It felt so good, so natural, that I kissed her back. When she broke the kiss, I grabbed her body and kissed her again. Her mouth opened and her tongue caressed my lips until they parted. Suddenly, we were breathing each other's air. She tasted wonderful, different from anybody I've ever kissed.

Barely moving her body, and without disturbing our kiss, Allison took my hand and pressed it against her breast. My heart skipped a beat and, suddenly, I couldn't get enough of this woman. In a daze, she led me into her bedroom and kissed me again.

She stripped off her sweater and quickly tossed her bra aside. She grabbed my head, pulled me down and pressed a nipple between my lips. Reflexively, I sucked her teat like a hungry infant. We stumbled back together until Allison fell back on the bed with me on top of her. I kissed and sucked her other nipple before I stood up next to the bed.

I looked at Allison lying on her back on the bed. Her hair flung out on the covers and her breasts shining with my saliva. She smiled at me and blew me a kiss. My panties were soaked. As quickly as I could, I stripped off my blouse, bra, shoes, jeans and panties. I could see the hunger in her eyes as I stood naked in front of her.

I pulled off her shoes, jeans and panties until she was as naked as I was.

Allison pushed herself into the center of the bed and I joined her there, resuming our kiss and palming her wonderfully large and pliant breasts. Allison rolled us over, kissed me and palmed my breasts. I was overcome with emotion. When she kissed my nipples I almost came and when she pushed her hand between my legs, rubbed my clitoris and pushed two fingers inside me, I exploded.

Allison took advantage of my temporary incapacity to turn around on my body, plant her face between my legs and lower her sex against my lips. I extended my tongue, probed the depths of her vagina and then sucked her clitoris from its hiding place. Allison had me near another orgasm but I was determined to force her orgasm first.

Allison won the contest but not by much. We came together, shaking uncontrollably and holding on to each other's thighs for safety. We lay like that, laughing, kissing, tonguing and sucking each other's cunts long after our orgasms had subsided.

Eventually, Allison turned around and kissed me on the lips. I tasted myself on her tongue and shared my experience of her with my tongue. "Damn, woman," I said. "Why didn't we do that sooner?"

"I don't know," she said. "Too young, too friendly maybe. Too busy fucking guys and then we were married. Who cares? We've done it now."

"And we're going to do it again, soon," I commented.

"Then we have a deal?" Allison asked.

"We do. An incredible deal," I replied.

"We should call it Resurrecting Harold," she proposed.

I laughed. "But not in front of him."

Before I left, we settled on dinner for four at her house Friday evening. I couldn't wait for Allison to put the plan in motion and neither could she.

Back home, I took another shower, dressed casually, read a trashy novel and fought to keep my fingers off my pussy while waiting for Harold to come home tomorrow.

The next day, Harold and I had a late light supper and I told him we were expected for dinner Friday night at Frank and Allison's.

"That's a little sudden," he commented.

"It is," I agreed. "Allison called me yesterday out of the blue and I agreed we needed to get together for dinner soon. Friday was as soon as we could make it."

"Okay," said Harold. "How's Allison doing?"

"Oh, you know Allison. She's active as hell and insatiable as usual," I said foreshadowing what I hoped would be start of a renewed Harold.

Harold and I arrived at Allison and Frank's about six pm. Allison greeted us at the door with hugs for both of us although I thought she went a little over the top with Harold. When she stepped back, I realized she wasn't wearing a bra and that amplified my concern that she could push Harold too far and too fast. Frank was more conservative in greeting us but the way he hugged me I wondered if Allison had briefed him on the plan to reanimate Harold.

Dinner followed drinks out on their patio and was followed by more drinks on the patio. By eight o'clock the sun was setting and we were all on the edge of becoming informal. Throughout the evening so far, Allison had managed to touch Harold, accidently or on purpose, several times. She also bent over in front of him whenever she served him, and that was frequently, which allowed her unencumbered breasts to swing forward and inflate her sweater dramatically in the process.

When I managed to get her alone in the kitchen, I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Moving the plan along," she responded. "Why?"

"I'm concerned that you're going too fast for Harold. I don't want to spook him," I shared.

"Don't worry so much," Allison explained. "Harold's a guy. He can handle it."

"I know that's what you'd like, him handling it, but he could go the other way if he feels pressured."

"I'm aware of that," assured Allison. "If he shows the slightest sign of anxiety, I'll back off."

"Okay," I agreed. "Just don't mention his condition. Impotence is not something he's proud of."

"I won't."

Don't fuck it up."

"Fucking is what I'm trying to encourage," Allison retorted.

The rest of the evening went well as we caught up on everything we'd missed since we last saw Allison and Frank. Harold and I left around ten. Allison's parting hugs were more intense than her earlier welcoming hugs. She held Harold's hands in hers and told him how glad she was we had come over and hoped we could do it again, soon. Frank also hugged me tightly and patted me on the ass at the same time.

On the drive home, Harold wondered out loud about how friendly Allison had been. "Allison's always been very friendly," I commented.

"Yeah. She has but tonight she seemed even more friendly," he observed.

"Well," I said. "We haven't seen her in quite a while. Maybe she was just glad to see us and she did have a lot to drink."

"That could be it," Harold conceded.

I couldn't leave it alone. "Did that bother you?" I asked.

"Not much," Harold admitted.

I was tempted to ask Harold to describe "not much" but I didn't want to rock the boat. I smiled and thought that Allison's accelerated plan might just work out fine. Instead, I suggested we should invite Frank and Allison over for dinner.

"When?" asked Harold.

"How about next Friday?" I suggested.

"I have to go to San Antonio next weekend for a conference," said Harold. "I told you about it last month."

"I forgot," I admitted. "How about Friday the following week?"

That works fine," said Harold with a smile.

Saturday afternoon, I called Allison while Harold was on the couch snoring while watching a ball game.

"Hey girl," said Allison when she answered the phone.

"Hi," I said.

"How's Harold?" asked Allison.

"About the same," I informed her. "I think he had a good time last night but, aside from a single comment, nothing's changed," I said.

"What was the comment?" asked Allison.

"On the way home he mentioned that you may have been more friendly than usual," I repeated. "When I asked if that bothered him, he just said 'not much.'"

"What does that mean?" asked Allison.

"I don't know and I didn't ask," I told her. "I think he may have been moved slightly."

"Moved slightly? What does that mean?" Allison wanted to know.

"I can't quantify that," I said. "Anyway, I called to invite you and Frank to dinner."

"Next Friday?" asked Allison.

"No. The next Friday after that. Harold has to go to San Antonio for a conference next weekend."

"Nice," commented Allison. "San Antonio is a romantic city with the River Walk and all. Are you going with him?"

"No. Harold hasn't asked me to join him. It's too soon. After all, what's the point if we can't fuck?"

Allison laughed. "We have a way to go. I'll put it on the calendar. Six pm?"

"Six is fine," I agreed.

Harold left for San Antonio Friday morning. Allison called early Friday afternoon. "Hey Renee," she said. "Has Harold left for San Antonio yet?"

"He left about two hours ago," I told her.

"Look," she said. "You shouldn't have to be alone for the weekend. Why don't you come by later for dinner with us?" she asked.

"Just the three of us?" I asked.

"That's about it," she said.

Allison's proposal certainly was appealing. However, I had some concerns. "Allison," I said. "What have you told Frank about me?"

"What?" Allison hesitated. "Not much," she admitted.

"How much is 'not much?'" I wanted to know. "Did you tell him about our agreement?"

"No. Not that much. Just that I thought you were cute and underappreciated," Allison explained.

"What does underappreciated mean?"

"Whatever you want it to mean," Allison said.

"I'm more interested in what Frank thinks it means," I said.