Renee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a concern?" asked Allison.

"I do. Frank patted me on my ass when we hugged last week," I admitted.

"You know Frank," Allison explained. "Everything in his world revolves around sex."

"I was afraid you might say that," I said.

"You shouldn't be," Allison cautioned. "Frank's extremely sensitive to my feelings. I have no reason to believe he'd be any different with you."

"I think I get the picture," I said.

"Then, can we expect you?" Allison asked.

"Probably," I answered.

"Around six again?" asked Allison.

"Okay," I said.

"You might want to bring a change of clothing," suggested Allison.

"And pajamas?" I asked.

"I don't think you'll need pajamas," said Allison.

"I see," I commented.

I hung up. Allison was clearly planning a threesome with me as the center of attention. Could I handle that? Probably. Is that what I wanted? Allison seemed to know me better than I knew myself. She thought it was what I wanted. She was probably right. I got wet just thinking about going. I touched myself. I guess I was going.

I packed an overnight bag with extra underwear, fresh clothing and a small sundries bag. I took a shower and thought about what to wear. For a moment, I wished I still had my short skirt, loose blouse and fuck me heels. I settled on a mid knee straight skirt, matching sleeveless sweater and flats. Bra or no bra? Panties or no panties? I decided on both. No need to advertise. Frank should have to at least work if he wanted to fuck me.

I took a second look at my apparel. Sure, Frank should have to work to get laid but not that hard. I changed my skirt for a loose skirt that flared when I turned and had more head room.

I arrived just after six pm. Frank answered the door and held me at arm's length. "You look incredible," he said.

"Good enough to eat?" I asked.

The look on his face told me my question had taken him by surprise. Allison came to the door. "What did you say to Frank?" she asked.

"Nothing he hasn't thought about all afternoon," I said.

She hugged me. No bra again. "Welcome," she said. "Come with me. Frank will follow when he recovers."

I patted Frank on his ass as I walked by him. In the kitchen, Allison poured me a large glass of Chablis and topped off her own glass. "You have no idea how glad I am that you came."

"I'm happy to be here and I haven't cum yet," I said. "You were very clear what you expected from me."

"I thought I was speaking in code," asserted Allison.

"Is 'threesome' code for something else? Something I know nothing about?" I asked.

"Did I use the word 'threesome?'" she asked.

"No but add all Frank thinks about is sex and he'd be sensitive with me to our self discovery last week and there's many options to consider," I said.

"So you not here under false pretenses," stated Allison.

"If I am, I'm going to damn angry with someone," I laughed.

"Great," said Allison. "Sit down and relax. There's no hurry. I want to take a couple of hours to work Frank up to the point he can't think straight before the main event."

"Sounds like fun," I agreed. "What's working Frank up look like?"

"Everything and everyone except Frank," said Allison.

"Us?"

"Especially us. We're the appetizer. He can watch but he can't touch," explained Allison.

"Except himself," I guessed.

"Except himself," agreed a smiling Allison

"Relax for now," continued Allison. "Have a couple of drinks. Then we'll have dinner and have a couple of more drinks before we go to work on Frank."

"Sounds like a plan," I agreed.

Allison grabbed the bottle of wine and we headed into the living room. Frank was sitting in a lounge chair with the remote, searching for something to watch on the television. I sat on the sofa and Allison handed me the wine bottle. Allison took the remote from Frank and told him to move over to the sofa and sit next to me while she found something we'd all enjoy on the television.

Frank moved while Allison searched through some DVD's in a drawer under the television. She found something she thought appropriate, put it into the Blu-ray player and changed the television input source. She lowered the lighting in the room and sat next to Frank on the sofa. "Ready?" she asked.

Without knowing what she was referring to, I said "Ready." Frank said, "Sure."

Allison sat back on the sofa and started the movie.

It took me only a moment to realize that Allison's choice in entertainment wasn't something she bought at the local Walmart. The opening screen consisted of a single color reminiscent of perfect skin. The camera panned out until an obvious navel was displayed and then up, revealing perfect breasts with perfect nipples. A man's hands appeared at the bottom of the screen, slid up the woman's body until they held the woman's breasts. The scene faded to black and started to display the names of the cast members in white capital sans serif letters.

I looked over at Allison and raised an eyebrow. She returned a smile, shrugged her shoulders and silently told me to trust her and follow her lead. She placed a hand on Frank's thigh and resumed watching the movie. I placed a hand on Frank's other thigh and also watched the movie. Frank's body reacted reflexively when my hand landed on his thigh, a reaction I didn't notice when Allison placed her hand on his thigh.

Over the next five minutes, nothing worth mentioning happened. The movie was quite mundane consisting of a young couple greeting another young couple into their spacious, upscale home and sitting down to dinner. On the sofa, the three of us sat, Frank tense supporting a hand on each thigh and an obvious erection building inside his trousers. Allison leaned forward and got my attention. I leaned forward to see her better. She reached up with her free hand, grabbed me behind my neck and pulled me closer to her in front of Frank. She kissed me. Frank was straining to observe. I didn't know whether it was us or the movie. I looked over at the television. One of the men had followed the mistress of the house into the kitchen. They kissed and the woman climbed up onto the counter. The man was in the process of removing her thong underwear. I don't think Frank was watching us.

"We're going to need something more interesting," whispered Allison.

"But first," she continued. "Dinner," and she paused the movie. The man on the television froze with his head under the dress of the woman sitting on the kitchen counter.

Dinner involved a number of unusual foods. Allison served a baked oyster appetizer followed by a salad consisting primarily of arugula, pistachio nuts, strawberries and olive oil. The main course was a pork roast with sweet potatoes and asparagus. Dessert was a German Black Forest chocolate cake with cherries and chunks of watermelon. We drank another two bottles of wine during the two hours we spent at the dining table.

Back in the living room, Frank resumed his place in the center of the sofa. Allison reached for one end of the coffee table in front of the sofa. "Give me a hand here," she requested.

Together, we moved the coffee table aside, against a side wall. Then, we sat next to Frank and put our hands back on his thighs. Allison picked up the remote and restarted the movie.

The movie man's head resumed bobbing under the movie woman's dress. Soon, the second woman entered the kitchen. She tapped the man on his shoulder, and when he stood up to see who it was, she replaced him under the dress of the counter woman. The man lifted the second woman's skirt and deftly removed her panties. She helped him, lifting her feet when necessary, without losing a beat under the counter woman's skirt. Busy and bent over the counter, the man kissed between her ass cheeks, unzipped his trousers, removed an astonishing large erection and began to fuck her from behind.

Allison began to stroke Frank's erection on top of his trousers. She took my hand and I replaced her hand on Frank's crotch. While he wasn't astonishingly large, he seemed large enough.

Now that we had Frank's attention, Allison stood and had me stand with her in front of Frank. We blocked Frank's view of the television. Allison kissed me. I kissed her back and added my tongue. We stood in front of Frank, engaged in swapping as much saliva as possible. Frank reached for the remote and turned off the televised distraction.

The room light dimmed noticeably with the absence of the television. Neither of us paused. I was fully engaged with Allison. I knew where we were headed and I didn't care that Frank was watching. I was also not in a hurry to have him participate.

Allison slid down my body and finished with her head under my skirt. Her hands quickly followed. Her hands reappeared with my panties which she removed from my feet and tossed on the sofa next to Frank.

Allison began to tease me with her tongue. I spread my legs to give Allison more access. I closed my eyes and focused on keeping my balance with my hands on her shoulders. I lost the battle. I balanced with my hands on Allison's head. I squatted down and used my hands to guide my body to the floor. I glanced at Frank. He was focused intensely on us while holding my panties against his nose.

I sat first and then lay back on the floor with my legs on my heels and Allison, unrelenting, between my thighs. Between moans, I pulled my skirt up around my waist and pressed Allison's face tightly against my pussy with my fingers tightly wrapped in her hair.

I lifted my legs high and Allison wrapped her arms around my thighs. My orgasm was going to be unstoppable and incredible. I looked at Frank again. His mouth was agape and I couldn't see my panties. I hoped he hadn't eaten them.

Allison was focusing her energy, fingers and tongue on my clitoris. I was focusing on not flooding my orgasm over Allison's face and staining the carpet. Frank was focusing on getting his erection free of his pants. Allison and Frank won, I lost. My scream echoed off the walls and rattled the vase on the end table. I pushed Allison away and curled up on the floor with my legs drawn up to my chest and my hands held tightly between my thighs. I think I may have blacked out for a second or two.

I recovered slowly. Allison was on her knees watching me and smiling in satisfaction. Frank's trousers were around his thighs and his right hand was gripping his erection and moving rapidly.

"My turn," I cried and tackled Allison, pushing her over on her back. I went to work on her slacks and began to pull them down and off her legs. She didn't resist. She wore no panties.

By the time I tossed her trousers aside, Allison was on her back with her legs spread, waiting for me. I didn't let her wait long. I was salivating as I pushed my tongue into her vagina and then up between her labia to her clitoris. Allison squirmed in response to my assault. I slid two fingers into her vagina and squeezed her clitoris between my fingers and my tongue.

I lifted her legs high and rotated her body. I dragged my tongue down her labia, across her perineum and around the edge of her rectum. I slid my tongue back up to her clitoris, and squeezed it hard between my lips. Allison's body tensed. I pushed a finger into her ass and she exploded. Her legs came down on my shoulders and pushed me away from her pussy. I lay with my head on her thigh and one arm over her hip as she shook and quivered as she recovered. I looked at Frank. He had cum at the same time as his wife. Probably not the first time they had cum together but certainly the first time with me between them. The residue was all over the front of his shirt and his cock lay limp in his semen covered hand.

"That wasn't fair," Allison exclaimed.

"Everything's fair if it doesn't cause damage," I insisted.

"I think you damaged my asshole," Allison complained and squirmed against the carpet.

"Let me know the next time you take a dump," I said.

"I want your asshole the next time," she threatened.

"Have at it. If it has the same effect on me that it had on you, you can have it more than once," I acquiesced.

We sat next to each other, laughing and looking at Frank. He was lying back on the sofa with his eyes closed and marinating in his own juices.

"Think he's had enough?" I asked.

"He hasn't had anything yet," Allison stated.

"What next then?" I asked.

"We go into the bedroom and wait for him to find us," Allison suggested.

We got up and started for the bedroom. We had gone about ten feet when Allison stopped, took off her shirt and dropped it on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Bread crumbs," she answered. I don't want him to have to look too long."

Midway up the stairs, I removed my shirt and dropped it. At the top, I removed my skirt and left it where it could be seen from the bottom of the stairs. I hung my bra on the doorknob of the bedroom before we closed it part way. Together, Allison and I turned down the bed, climbed in and waited for Frank. We passed the time hugging, kissing and toying with each other's breasts. Allison insisted on calling them tits explaining that they were breasts for suckling and tits for sucking.

Frank came into the bedroom about five minutes later. He looked at the two of us naked on the bed and started to take off his clothing.

"Whoa, mister," said Allison. "Get cleaned up first. I don't want that stuff on the outside of me right now."

Frank headed for the bathroom. "Take a shower," Allison shouted after him.

A few minutes later, we heard the shower start.

"You think we should go tease him more?" Allison said.

"You want me to go?" I asked.

"The shower's big enough. Why don't we both go?" suggested Allison. "Remember," she added as we got off the bed, "tease only. Don't let him get too handsy."

"Maybe just a boob or two," I offered.

"That's fine, but nothing more," Allison cautioned.

Together, we walked to the bathroom and got in the shower with Frank. His smile conveyed his approval. Allison grabbed the soap and began to suds up his cock and balls. He reached for her breasts. She slapped his hands away. "Not me," she said.

Frank redirected his attention to me and reached for my breasts. I stood quietly as he hefted and squeezed my breasts. I admit, it felt wonderful. He was attentive but not aggressive. Just a nice first time investigation of my breasts. When he leaned forward, intending to suck on my nipple, I stopped him. "Not here," I said.

He reached for my pussy. I stopped him again. "Not yet," I said. I reached for the shower head, rinsed myself off without getting my hair wet and left the shower.

"Fuck," exclaimed Frank.

"Too soon for that too," I heard Allison respond as I headed back to the bedroom.

I climbed on the bed and pulled the sheet over my body. I heard Frank moan in the shower and, a couple of minutes later, Allison came back into the bedroom and crawled into the bed behind me, spooned up tight, reached over my body and held my breast.

"What happened in there?" I asked.

"I gave him a two minute blow job," said Allison.

I looked at her over my shoulder and raised an eyebrow. "Just a tease," explained Allison.

The shower stopped and Frank came back into the bedroom, drying his body with a towel as he walked. "Satisfied?" he asked.

"Yeah," confirmed Allison.

Frank dropped the towel and started for the bed. "Not so fast," said Allison. "What do you think you're going to do?"

"I thought I was going to join you and Renee in the bed," he stated.

"Okay with you?" Allison asked me.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said.

Frank smiled. "May I?" he asked.

I moved away from Allison, turned to face her and patted the space between us. Frank got the message, crawled up from the bottom of the bed and settled on his back in the space I made for him. I reached for his penis and commented, "I've heard a lot about this guy."

Frank looked at Allison, shocked and concerned.

"Nothing you wouldn't be proud of," said Allison.

Frank relaxed and his penis started to respond to my touch. Several seconds later, he was fully engorged, not as large as I remembered Harold to be. About the same size as Tim. Allison interrupted my musing. "He loves blow jobs," she informed me.

I looked at her. "Okay with you if I check that out?" I asked.

"Check away," she offered.

I turned around until I had a close up view of Frank's equipment. I kissed the head of his erection several times and slid my lips slowly over and down his erection. Frank tensed initially but then relaxed. He reached over and held my right breast that was hanging from my chest. I sucked and Frank lifted and squeezed with emphasis on my nipple. My nipple hardened and Allison reached over and tried to pull my hips closer to Frank's head. I imagined how she wanted me to position myself. I agreed and moved until I was straddling Frank's face.

Frank raised his head and stretched his neck. I eased his effort and lowered my lips to his lips. He sucked my labia between his lips. His technique was different than Allison's. He seemed more insistent, less patient, to taste all of me. I didn't mind. I encouraged him. I needed him. I wanted him. I wanted his tongue inside me first and then his erection second. I sensed the possibility of Frank losing control and having an orgasm sooner rather than later. I also wasn't so sure about myself. Neither was okay with me. I wanted both but with Frank's erection deep inside my pussy.

I lifted my body off him and turned around, straddling his hips. I looked at Allison. "Okay?" I asked.

"I'm about to burst just watching you," Allison said. "If you don't, I will."

I held Frank's cock erect with one hand and lowered my body until I had the head of his erection between my labia. I let go and squatted down with him fully inside me. I had been holding my breath. I exhaled and relaxed onto him. Frank put his hands on my hips and pulled me tightly against him. I shifted my hips and Frank push up against me. We started a mutual rhythm.

Allison reached up and held my breast. She kneeled alongside us and kissed me. She kissed both my breasts and sucked on my nipples. She reached down and ran her fingers around and over my clitoris. "Damn woman, you're beautiful," she exclaimed.

Frank felt incredible inside me and, with Allison's help, I was unable to avoid an orgasm. I shook uncontrollably and Frank intensified his efforts inside me. My body folded in response to my second orgasm, tossing me off Frank who came like a fire hose all over both of us and Allison's hand.

I came to with Allison stroking my hair. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I took several deep breaths. "I want to know if you're okay," I said. "I just fucked your husband."

"You're not the first but it's the first time I was in the same room and watched," admitted Allison.

"And how was that?" I asked.

"Fuckin' incredible," declared Allison. "I want to see you and Frank fuck again and I want you to see me fuck him as well."

"It's not a contest," I told her.

"Agreed but that won't stop me from going all out fucking both of you."

"I can't wait."

She looked at Frank, lying on his back covered with semen again. "You may have to," she said.

Allison went into the bathroom and returned with a warm cloth. She cleaned up both Frank and I and tossed the cloth back into the bathroom.

We settled on each side of Frank. We took turns kissing him, sucking his small nipples and teasing his penis with hands and lips. Together, we did what we could to reinflate his erection. I expected that Frank was as anxious for him to perform as we were but it took almost a half hour for a response. Five minutes later, Frank, Allison and I were satisfied with his progress.

"Your turn," I said to Allison.

"No," replied Allison. "We been working together to get this far. We're going the next step together too."