Renegade Heartache

Story Info
A first for one and a last for another.
6.5k words
4.8
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Young Renegade (Story 1)

The music thumped and Skylar felt her heart controlled by the bass. It was pitch black except for the countless beams of colored light flashing every which way through the festival grounds. The smoke that curled and moisture that wafted from joints, cigarettes, and vapes glowed and flashed like an aurora all around them.

Skylar had come alone, wanting the chance to rely on nobody but herself for the night. But she was anything but alone. The room was one giant nebula of people connected in mind and spirit, led by the pounding of the music.

To anyone outside of the event, it may have seemed like nothing more than a lot of noise meant to disrupt an otherwise perfectly peaceful, summer Saturday night. But inside it was a microcosm of space aged synth and emotion as the spiritual vibes lifted everyone off their feet in time to the rhythms.

Skylar was entranced.

The night went on and the dancing never slowed. Skylar paid no attention to minor things like dehydration or hunger. Hours passed and she was fueled by nothing more than the sounds all around her.

She felt her tiny frame growing hot and slick as the sweat beads glistened like gems in the colored lights along her skin. Bodies brushed against hers and not a single soul cared. Personal space was abolished in this place, gleefully at that. Hands covered in fluorescent paint pressed her arms and stomach, helping her glow along with the rest of the field. An errant grasp or two landed on her breasts and butt from a few particularly enterprising souls, leaving a purple palm print along her left bosom and fire-orange fingers across her left hip. In any other environment the violation would be appalling. But to Skylar, here, tonight, this was what the evening was all about.

It hadn't been advertised as such, but all who came to the Open Sky EDM Festival in town knew there was an undercurrent of free love. It was welcomed, almost demanded by everyone in attendance. It was the chance to defy the social norms and forget one's own misgivings about feeling free and open with your body and those of everyone else.

Skylar felt alive as she reveled in the hands, bodies, and butts that jostled and bumped her throughout the night. She herself even partook in a few copped feels of crotches, breasts, and bottoms. In the moments she was caught in the act, the subject of her attention would flash a smile, white teeth glowing blue in the black lights, as Skylar winked a mischievous, Cheshire grin before disappearing among the crowd. Being shorter had it's perks when in a crowd.

The night grew late, and the music rose to an ever increasing crescendo. As the intensity reached fever pitches, a chance encounter lifted Skylar to yet another height.

A song came on and the lights grew red. The DJ up front shouted muffled words into a microphone, encouraging all to find a partner to hold close and feel the love. Skylar was content to simply witness the couples around her, when suddenly she felt gentle arms wrap around her from behind.

Caught up in the moment and mood, Skylar leaned back, closing her eyes as she pressed her back into the person who had come to hold her. She felt the press of breasts against her shoulders, confirming her suspicion that this delicate hold was that of a woman. Long hair draped against the bareness of Skylar's tan shoulders, betraying the more conventional hair stylings of the stranger, in contrast to Skylar's close cut, green dyed buzz-cut.

Skylar felt the heat between her and her new dance partner as they swayed in time to the music. Though the crowd around them continued to press and bump, Skylar felt it all drifting to blackness around her as her senses focused solely on the feeling of this person holding her tight.

Skylar lay one hand along the arms holding her while the other reached back over her own shoulder. Her fingers followed the cheek they found resting on her shoulder and against her bare neck back to the base of her new partner's head. She held this stranger tenderly, but firmly, letting the emotions flow through her like an electric current.

There the two stayed, lost in their own world until the song swung back to the heavy thump of high-octane energy.

As her eyes opened, Skylar spun herself around in the arms of this new friend. Her deep blue eyes looked up into the brown eyes of her partner. The pale skin, lightly freckled with brushes of paint across the cheeks like warpaint, contrasted with the dark brown hair that flowed past her shoulders.

Skylar looked the woman up and down, noting the loose and torn graffitied t-shirt that hung on the shoulders, managing to incompletely cover up the wide-gapped fishnet shirt underneath. This woman's baggy pants, splattered with paint that glowed in the lights completed the look of a retro 90's hip-hop icon.

Skylar laughed at the contrast between the two. Her own tight, mesh tank top that barely covered her small breasts and tight bicycle shorts that barely reached down past each cheek left very little to the imagination. Truthfully, had she been out anywhere else in public she would certainly have been sent home if not downright fined for public indecency. But here, it was a welcomed look and Skylar loved the freedom she felt so close to complete nudity.

Skylar lifted her arms and clasped her hands around the slightly taller woman's neck, holding her close. Words weren't needed between the two to understand that each had been claimed and all other suitors would have to look elsewhere. They were entranced by each other as much as they were the music.

They danced together the rest of the night, making no mystery of the feelings and intentions they each had. Skylar gyrated her hips, pressing them close so her crotch brushed against her partner's all night long. Their breasts pressed together, regretting the fabric between them.

As the night wore on, this mystery woman reached down, gripping the loose fabric of her shirt and tying it in a knot behind her back, lifting it so that her midriff, fuller than Skylar's tight abdomen, showed freely. Their skin rubbed and pressed, sweat intermingling. On a public train it would have been inconvenient, but here it was intoxicating.

As they spent the night bumping and grinding, they did all but kiss, both agreeing in unspoken terms that the mystery and allure of whether it could happen was more fun than simply giving in to the base impulses on sight.

Their bodies grew closer until there was no space between them. Lips brushed necks, cheeks, and ears as they mimed the sweet motions of sex while standing and moving to the music.

"Skylar."

"Sophie."

Names were exchanged through the beats and melodies. These titles filled each other's minds as they lost all thoughts but those of and for each other.

Neither feigned to themselves that it was love. The energy here was far too carnal for that. But the draw was strong and undeniable, and the chemistry downright explosive.

Hours later, well into Sunday morning, the lights grew stable, and the music died down. Announcements were made and reminders to get home safely were blasted over the speakers that had previously driven the dancing.

Skylar and Sophie stood facing one another, looks of curiosity and regret that the magic was forced to end running currents between them.

"Let me walk you home," Skylar shouted. The music was gone but the crowds and tinnitus necessitated the volume still.

Sophie smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask!"

The two clasped hands and walked out together, keeping close so that their shoulders bumped one another.

They moved in silence for multiple blocks. The festival had been in one of the city's largest parks, but it wasn't long until they were walking along the streets of downtown, dark and vacant as no souls beyond those going home from the party would dream of being up this late.

As they moved away from the entrancing mood of the party, reality slowly slipped in through the cracks.

Sophie was a stranger, and Skylar had never been this bold before in her life. At only nineteen, she had had limited experience, with all romantic exploits having been with boys from class, or that one time with a cheerleader. She had never found a hookup, let alone one from a public place in a city that was still new to her as a place to be freely roamed.

But the electricity that sparked between their clasped fingers kept her gripping tight, like a shock set out to finish her. Skylar wanted to see this woman up close again. She wanted to see what was under that loose shirt and those baggy pants. She wanted to show this girl herself too. She wanted to stay caught up in this moment.

"How far away are you?" Skylar asked, finally breaking the silence. Her voice, despite the tingling nerves, stayed cool and collected. It was a skill that she came by naturally and had perfected through a childhood of rebellion and free-spirited exploits.

"A little way still," Sophie replied, her voice equally as calm and warm.

"Hmm, were going the opposite way from my apartment. I'll barely be home before sunup." Skylar let the unasked question hang heavy on her statement, knowing full well the transparency of it all.

"Unless you stay the night. Then you won't make it home before sunup at all." Sophie looked at Skylar slyly. They both knew the game they were playing, but it was too fun to stop.

But despite her efforts to portray an experienced pickup artist, Skylar's nerves were too much to repress. She grinned and blushed, saved exposure only by the dim lighting of the streetlights underneath the stars above. Her heart raced, not knowing what to expect, but desperately wanting to learn.

After two more miles, or so Skylar guessed, Sophie directed their course to the front of a tall, brick building. The front door was nice enough, though it was clear the building was old and had only received a facelift of fresh paint within the past five years or so. Sophie led Skylar up the narrow, dingy staircase, stopping on the landing of the third floor. Three doors greeted them as the long-haired girl slid a key into one of them.

Inside was an oasis of eclectic peace among the urban sprawl in which they lived. Unpainted brick walls gave a cozy feel to the single bedroom apartment. The living room opened into the small kitchen, with a single island separating the spaces. An overstuffed futon served as the couch in a room lit by Christmas lights and filled to the brim with plants.

"It isn't much, but I think I've done a good job of making this shitty hole into something that mimics those apartments nobody could afford in sitcoms." Sophie locked the door behind them and tossed the keys onto the island.

Without another word, Sophie grabbed Skylar's shoulder and spun her. Face to face, she leaned down into Skylar, planting a deep, hard kiss on her lips. Skylar blinked in surprise before melting into it snaking her arms under Sophies and hooking her hands on her shoulders.

Skylar had certainly had experience making out, but Sophie was a different experience entirely. Kissing this woman was a full-body exercise. Certainly, their tongues invaded one another's lips, but feeling hands running up and down her back and hips pressing against hers in the process was new to Skylar. The boys she had been with had been much more rigid and inexperienced. Even the one girl before had been too nervous and excited to do anything but let lips and tongues explore together.

The kiss lingered, passion and ecstasy leading the charge. It wasn't intended to be emotion, but the surprise and pleasure were hard to differentiate from falling head over heels.

These thoughts and feelings ran wild in Skylar's mind. She felt herself quickly growing overwhelmed, much to her own disappointment. She wanted this, or at least, she wanted to want it. It was exciting and it was exactly the sort of experience she had always fantasized about. It was what she had craved and chased so completely when she told her parents she was moving to the city on her own instead of going off to college. Skylar had wanted to live, and this was certainly a lively night.

But she couldn't deny the rapidly growing pressure. What if she was no good? What if she disappointed Sophie? What if Sophie wanted something different? What happens when they're done?

It was all exploding in her mind, and it was all Skylar could do to keep from crying right in that moment.

But Sophie was no fool and she could sense the rapid turmoil in Skylar and she took charge again, this time to break the kiss.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Sophie looked at Skylar with genuine concern and it was too much for Skylar.

Fighting back these confusing tears Skylar managed to stay composed enough to say, "No! I mean, maybe? I don't know. I want this, and I want you. But I've ever done this before and I don't really know what I'm supposed to do."

Sophie smiled in understanding.

"Don't put pressure on yourself! You don't have to do anything you don't want to do." Sophie raised one hand to clasp Skylar's cheek.

"That's what's confusing. I do want this, it's just a lot." Skylar was already regaining composed, fighting less with overwhelming intensity and more against the embarrassment of feeling like such a child. She was a grown woman now, and she didn't want these childish emotions to cloud everything.

"I get it. Here, take my hand, and let's go slower. We can stop at any point." Sophie grabbed Skylar's hand and the two felt the sparks all over again. The feeling bolstered Skylar and allowed her to step confidently as Sophie led her to the open bedroom door on the other side of the living room.

As they walked in, Skylar saw that the design choices mirrored the living room, with fairy lights and houseplants filling every nook and cranny. Whether out of design preference or simple budgetary concerns, Sophie didn't have a bedframe, only a king-sized mattress on the floor with what must have been over a dozen overstuffed pillows thrown about it. It looked like a cloud floating in a rainforest.

Sophie led Skylar to the bed and sat down, gently pulling Skylar down next to her.

"It's okay to be nervous if this is your first time and you're allowed to change your mind. But, if you do want it, I want it too. Your sexy and I can feel the chemistry we have." As she spoke, Sophie scootched herself deeper onto the mattress, laying down and patting the space next to her for Skylar to lie down too.

Skylar smiled and lay down, thinking about how she was glad the walk home had cooled her off and dried the sweat. She would feel bad if she had come here and made the bed sheets too gross for Sophie.

"Truth be told, I had told myself I would be done with these sorts of one-night flings," Sophie said, as Skylar laid down, their faces only inches apart. "I'm moving to a new place now that I'm done with college and starting my first grown-up job in a month. But when I saw you dancing, I couldn't stop myself."

Sophie reached out a hand and placed in on Skylar's hip, half above and half on the waistline of Skylar's tight, black shorts. "The way you moved out there was like you were casting a spell on me. Your confidence, letting your body be so exposed and free. It's something I envy. I've never been that confident. I'm not as fit as you and I'm always afraid people are judging me."

Despite her words, Sophie gave no impression to Skylar that she was feeling self-conscious at that moment. Skylar understood exactly what Sophie meant as she felt the same magical attraction to the woman's confidence as she made small movements to pull herself in closer to Skylar. Skylar flushed in excitement; the overwhelming pressure rapidly being forgotten.

"Then, when I put my arms around you, and you let yourself just fall into me, I knew you felt it too, even if you hadn't even noticed me yet. It's a magnetism that I couldn't fight. Not tonight." Sophie slid closer as she spoke, until their noses brushed, and the heat of their breath mingled and warmed the air around them both.

"And, now that we're here, I'm telling myself, just one more time. One last hookup before I let this chapter of my life close." Sophie gave Skylar's hip a gentle push. Skylar moved with the direction, rolling to her back as Sophie lifted herself over Skylar, letting her head hover centimeters above Skylar's.

The two locked eyes for what felt like minutes, letting the electricity energize them as the anticipation pulsed. Skylar felt her heart racing as Sophie's hair encircled their heads, blocking everything in the world but each other. Seconds ticked by as the flush and smile on Skylar's face grew.

Finally, without another word, Sophie leaned in and kissed Skylar. This time, Skylar felt nothing but joy and lust as their tongues met again through locked lips. She felt her hands move without direction, wrapping around Sophie and pulling her down on top of her. Sophie responded in kind, sliding her arms under Skylar, holding her shoulder and head as their chests met.

Their collective breath grew heavy as they kissed. Skylar felt her own confidence grow as the feelings became familiar. She let her hands run up and down Sophie's back, eventually sneaking their way under the loose t-shirt. She felt Sophie's arms grip her and lock them tightly together. Their chests heaved as they let the intensity take their shared breath away.

Soon, Sophie swung a leg over Sophie so that she was straddling her. Extracting her hands from underneath Skylar, Sophie lifted herself up, kneeling over Skylar with knees on either side of her hips. She pulled her own loose shirt off, grabbing the fishnet shirt with it, apparently having little patience for the thought of doing the motion twice. With her breasts freed, she looked down at Skylar.

For the first time, Skylar detected the insecurity in Sophie. It was true, her body wasn't fit like Skylar's was, with slightly sculpted abs. But to say she was anything but gorgeous would be a lie. The fullness about Sophie was as sexy as anything Skylar had seen on anyone else.

Sophie's full breasts sat upon her chest freely. Sophie may have had her own misgivings about the way they hung more loosely than those of a cartoon with boobs designed to sit in an invisible bra at any angle, but as Skylar looked at them all she could think about was how badly she wanted to taste the erect nipples that were placed upon them.

So, that's what she did. As Sophie watched on, Skylar lifted herself up, wrapping one arm around Sophie's waist to hold herself up. The other hand went directly to one of Sophie's tits while her lips met the other unattended nipple.

Sophie gasped as Skylar pressed her tongue against the pointed nipple, swirling and flicking around it while her hand cupped and grasped the other. Skylar felt Sophie's hands grasp the back of her head, holding her tightly against the softness of her chest. Skylar suckled ravenously, reveling in the taste of the soft skin in her mouth.

This went on, with Skylar moving between each breast, making sure each received ample attention from her mouth. Somewhere along the line, Sophie moved her hands from Skylar's shaved head down to her shoulders. Sophie's fingers grasped at the hem of Skylar's top, lifting it up and forcing Skylar to pause her worship of Sophie's breasts so that her own chest could be freed.

Though Skylar tried to return to her feast, Sophie pushed her back down to the bed. Skylar went willingly, looking back up at Sophie's body as it glowed in the twinkling string lights of the room.

With a sly grin, Sophie adjusted herself, lowering her head to Skylar's small breasts. Skylar felt the insecurity threaten again as she lamented that, at this angle on her back, her breasts had sunk into her body to the point of hardly being more than perky nipples on a flat chest. But it was rapidly forgotten as she felt Sophie's lips take her nipples into her mouth.

12