Renegade Heartache

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie, Skylar quickly learned, was not afraid to let her hunger for lust run wild. She felt Sophie gently nipping at her chest, teeth closing just slightly enough to send a spark before releasing, avoiding any real pain while still reminding Skylar of its presence. It was a feeling that Skylar had never had before, only ever having chosen more submissive partners in the past. But Skylar couldn't say that it was a feeling she didn't like.

Her pondering on the subject didn't last long, however, as Sophie quickly moved on from there. Skylar felt the old air hardening her moistened nipples as Sophie started to work her way down, kissing all along her ribs and abdomen.

The anticipation of what was coming next sent a wave of excitement through Skylar. She knew she had already been wet before, but she felt a fresh rush tingling beneath her shorts as Sophie cripped the elastic waistband with her teeth.

Using her fingers at the hips to help the process along, Sophie grinned at Skylar with the shorts in her mouth as she rolled them off Skylar's pelvis. Skylar could feel the string of moisture clinging between her crotch and the shorts as Sophie pulled them down past her knees, ankles, and finally, feet.

Completely nude except for the remnants of painted handprints all over her body, Skylar felt the rushing thrill that she always felt when presenting herself to a new partner. The exposure and vulnerability mixed with the confidence of knowing how bad her partner wanted her body sent shivers up Skylar's spine every time she was in this position. She loved it. It made her feel strong and sexy.

Apparently, Sophie loved it too as she grinned at Skylar and said, "You're even sexier without clothes than with them."

Skylar opened her mouth to respond but lost her words in a gasp as Sophie dove her face between her legs. Sophie was not one to tread lightly around a vagina, Skylar realized. Immediately, she felt Sophies lips sucking at the button just north of her slit. The woman's tongue flicked deftly at Skylar's clit, sending immediate waves of electric pleasure coursing through her body.

Skylar gasped and arched her back, failing to stop her hands from reaching down to the back of Sophie's head. Skylar held her down as Sophie's tongue moved south, finding the opening and sliding in. Grunts and moans came from Skylar without her input as she gyrated her hips. It was a world of pure lust and ecstasy at this point and Skylar hadn't a hope of making conscious choices while Sophie had her in her grip.

Sophie snuck her arms under Skylar's hips, hooking them with her elbows and placing her hands on Skylar's stomach. Pushing down gently, the pressure added a new sensation that Skylar hadn't felt. Her hips bucked more chaotically from the overwhelming stimulation. Sophie used the leverage from hooking her arms under Skylar's hips to keep herself in tight to her pussy, kissing, licking, and suckling in rotation as thoroughly as she could.

It was only seconds before Skylar felt the first rolling orgasm filling her body. It was like a warm, glowing light had been ignited in her pelvis that grew outward, filling her entire body. Skylar moaned and gasped as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

"Oh god! Sophie! Fuck!" If Skylar had even remembered in the moment that there were other apartments around, she wouldn't have cared. Whether the walls were thick enough to block out her voice was the furthest thing from her mind as she felt the crashing waves.

Sophie grinned as she felt Skylar's legs gripping tightly around her ears. Skylar's spasms and humps only motivated her more as she drove her tongue as deeply into her partner as she could.

"Fuck! Again already!" Skylar moaned as she felt the second rippling orgasm come in quick succession. Much to all her partners' delight, Skylar had been gifted with a libido that took the form of orgasms being expressive and repeated. She could ride one after the other, losing count of how many times she felt the rush in a single session if her partner was able to hit the right buttons.

This went on a few moments longer before Sophie came up for air. Face slick with sweat, drool, and orgasm, Sophie lifted herself from Skylar, grinning up at the girl who lay back in a stupor. Skylar's body fell limp once released from the persistent pleasure of cumming again and again.

Skylar's mind was nearly blank when she felt the mattress moving around her. Opening her eyes, she saw Sophie crawling over top of her. In the heat of it all, Skylar had lost track of nearly everything but the sex and was surprised to remember that Sophie hadn't even gotten fully undressed yet.

"I feel like I don't need to ask if that felt good," Sophie said with a laugh as her head reached Skylar's.

Skylar chose not to respond with words, instead gripping the back of Sophies head and pulling her in hard for a kiss. Skylar tasted her own sweat and fluid on Sophie's lips and felt her arousal spike once again. Some might feel it too kinky, but for Skylar in that moment it was the sexiest thing she could imagine.

"What are you doing with those pants still on?" Skylar asked after breaking the kiss.

Sophie laughed and said, "I get a little caught up sometimes. I have too much fun watching others writhe in pleasure and I forget about my own."

"Well, I didn't forget and it's time for me to return the favor," Skylar said, reaching down and tugging at the waistband of Sophie's jeans. From this angle, with Sophie on top, however, the progress was minimal.

Sophie giggled at Skylar's struggles for only a moment before saying, "Here, you stay there, let me get these off."

Skylar obeyed and lay back, enjoying the show, as Sophie stood up on the mattress to undo the buttoned and zippered jeans. As Sophie slid them off, Skylar admired the fullness of Sophie's hips. The thought of gripping those soft thighs made Skylar wet all over again. She had known for years that she was bisexual, but Skylar laughed to herself, thinking that she would have assumed she was downright gay if Sophie had been her first sexual encounter.

When Sophie's pants had been removed and kicked to the side, she asked Skylar, "So, how would you have me?"

Any way at all, Skylar thought as she stared at the tightly trimmed bush between Sophie's legs.

Outwardly, though, Skylar said, "I think you should take a seat. You know, since you told me to stay put here."

The two shared a sly grin as Sophie stepped a foot over Skylar. Skylar watched with anticipation as Sophie lowered herself to her knees, adjusting her position slightly to line herself up with Skylar's lips.

Skylar reached her arms up and around Sophie's thighs, pulling down and guiding her onto her lips. The salty taste of sweat and sex overwhelmed Skylar's senses as she tasted the lips between Sophie's thighs. She could feel Sophie's breath growing heavier as she used her tongue to part her labia and explore the depths between the thighs.

The taste was like nothing Skylar had tasted before. Different than the flavors of a cock and she had only ever kissed another girl before. It was a new, intoxicating sensation.

Skylar felt the wetness spreading from Sophie to her lips and cheeks as she orally pleased the woman who was straddling her head. An idea came to Skylar as she worked and she tilted her head down, using the tip of her nose to press into the mound where Sophie's clit was located. She knew she had found her mark when Sophie inhaled sharply as her hips spasmed against Skylar's face.

Before long, Skylar felt Sophie begin to grind down against her face. Skylar welcomed the motion, feeling herself dripping between her own legs at the sheer arousal of the situation.

Skylar took her hands from around Sophie's hips. One traveled up to grip Sophie's breast while the other went between her own legs to satisfy the need that was growing in her loins. She felt Sophie's hand over top of hers, pressing down and encouraging Skylar to grip at the tit harder. Skylar obliged and let out a small moan as her fingers began to rub at the wet and greedy slit between her own legs.

The two moaned and humped at their respective sources of pleasure. Skylar felt her mind growing blank as this new, exotic pleasure drove her deeper and deeper into mindless ecstasy.

There was a new spark of pleasure that sent Skylar into her second round of rolling orgasm as she felt Sophie's hand reach back and brush hers out of the way. As Skylar continued to lick and kiss Sophie, Sophie fingered and pleasured Skylar in return. The two writhed and gasped in pleasure together, letting the sweat and love cover them both entirely.

Skylar hadn't a clue how long they stayed like that, her own Orgasms driving her long past any point of exhaustion she may have expected. In fact, she was just beginning to wonder how much longer she could go on when she heard Sophie from up above.

"Oh god, Skylar! I'm so close right now! Please don't stop!" Sophie extracted her fingers from between Skylar's thighs as she brought both hands to the back of Skylar's head.

Opening her eyes for the first time in minutes, Skylar saw Sophie's face contorted as though her impending climax might cause her to explode. Skylar couldn't remember the last time she saw anything so attractive and committed herself to bringing Sophie to completion.

Abandoning her own pleasure, Skylar brought both hands to Sophie's chest, gripping her breasts tightly and drawing out a pleasured moan.

"Ah! Yes! Come on Skylar! Just like that!" Skylar felt Sophie's hands grip the back of her head tightly. In a vacuum the force of her nose into Sophie's crotch and the pull on her neck would have been uncomfortable. But here and now she welcomed the pressure of the position, desperately determined to bring Sophie to orgasm.

A few more seconds passed as Sophie's grip grew harder and her legs clamped down on Skylar more and more tightly.

Suddenly, Skylar heard Sophie call out as her hips shook and spasmed violently. Skylar drove her tongue into Sophie, wanting to draw out every ounce of pleasure that she could for Sophie. Sophie's hands held Skylar's shaved head tightly as her back arched and she threw her head back.

"Ah, fuck!" were the only intelligible words Skylar heard as Sophie moaned in delight. The orgasm lasted much longer than Skylar had expected but had absolutely no complaints about that fact. She had never seen anyone climax in such a big and expressive way. Even the guys she had been with couldn't compare in explosiveness to what was happening above her now. Skylar kept her eyes wide open, watching ever twitch of Sophie's body as the orgasm rocked her body.

Eventually, Sophie's body began to relax around Skylar. Her hands loosened and her thighs spread. Skylar could feel Sophie trembling as she carefully lifted herself off and collapsed on the bed next to Skylar.

For a moment, the two lay still, each collecting their own breath as the comedown hit. It was Sophie who broke the silence.

"That's only the third time I've cum in my life," Sophie said between gasping breaths.

Skylar looked over in surprise, though Sophie's eyes were closed.

"Seriously?" Skylar asked. She hadn't really discussed the nature of orgasms with other women before and had always assumed all of them were like her. It was a surprise to her that not all women could be a machine gun of climaxes like she was.

"Yeah. It's always been hard for me to get there. Don't get me wrong, it always feels good. But getting over the hump like that takes a lot of stamina for me and most people can't hold on long enough for me to get there." Skylar thought about this for a moment, imagining that if it had been with anyone else, she might not have been able to tolerate the cranking of her head for as long as she had. Her neck did feel a little sore now that she thought about it.

Skylar rolled to her side to face Sophie and said, "Well, I'm glad I could get you there. It was pretty hot seeing you shaking like that."

Sophie opened her eyes and laughed, looking into Skylar's gaze.

"You're pretty hot yourself. When I realized you were fingering yourself and looking for another round after all that first round, I knew I'd met my match. Never seen another woman that hungry before, and I've been with some pretty horny people." The two laughed as their hands found one another's.

Not another word was said between the two as the afterglow rapidly faded into exhaustion after the night of partying and sex.

It was well past sunrise when Skylar woke first. Sophie had rolled over on the bed so that she had a view of her hostess's back. Skylar admired the view as confused thoughts about what came next began to fill her head.

Their conversation last night made Skylar certain that this was a one and done event. Sophie had even called it one last one-night stand. And a lot of Skylar wanted exactly that too. She wanted a life full of experiences, including a wide sampling of everything that sex had to offer. She wanted to try being with other guys and girls, and maybe even both at the same time. But last night was going to be hard to forget.

As Skylar mulled it all over, Sophie eventually stirred, yawning, and rolling over to meet Skylar's gaze.

"Morning," Sophie muttered with a smile, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Hey there," Skylar replied.

The two lay there, letting the morning sunlight warm the bed with them on it.

Eventually, Skylar broke the silence when she said, "I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next. I don't want to bolt like I'm desperate to get out of here, but I don't know how long is too long to stay."

Sophie laughed and said, "there you go with the pressure again. It doesn't matter. I have today off so you can stay as long as you like."

Skylar nodded but was unable to hide her ongoing confusion from Sophie. But Sophie's empathy deciphered the situation quickly.

"Last night was great. We have real, sexual compatibility. But it's okay to leave it at that and let tonight be an amazing memory. Maybe in another time or place we would have done more to explore this. But I know I'm not in a place to be trying to make a relationship out of a hookup. And I get the sense that you're not interested in being tied down at all right now, right?" Sophie had reached her hand and placed it on Skylar's shoulder.

Skylar smiled and thought about it. Sophie was right. In a different time or place these sparks may have been worth using to light a fire. But as it was, Skylar wasn't ready to make camp right now. She was only getting started on her journey and wanted to be on the move.

Sophie smiled as Skylar did, recognizing the agreement in the look.

"Come on, I'll make us coffee and breakfast before I send you on your way." Sophie planted a kiss on Skylar's forehead before leading the charge out of bed.

After letting Skylar have an old t-shirt and pair of shorts to go home in, the two sat at the kitchen island drinking coffee and eating toast and peanut butter. They got to know each other a little better. Skylar admitted she had no idea what she wanted to do career wise and was working a basic job at a smoothie shop in town. She talked a bit about how she wanted to live life, see different places, meet different people. Sophie nodded, keeping her thoughts about the cliched young and restless stereotypes of Skylar's plans to herself. After all, she was only three years older than Skylar so who was to say that her desire to settle down was the inevitable endpoint of Skylar's journey?

Sophie told Skylar about how she had finished her college degree in botany and was soon starting a job as an apprentice at a conservation greenhouse. Skylar nodded along with the conversation but didn't think much about it. Plants were interesting, sure, but the idea of working in a greenhouse sounded too tame for her. Sophie saw the look of boredom on Skylar's face and laughed. Physical compatibility, though they had, couldn't overcome every other lifestyle difference.

Still, as Skylar stood up to don her shoes and head home, the two hesitated. The memory of last night's encounter was strong, and the feeling was hard to ignore. They both felt it and they could both see it in the other.

It was Sophie who initiated the kiss, pulling Skylar in and holding her tightly as she did so. After the kiss, Sophie held the hug, letting it have more feeling than a simple goodbye.

As the embrace ended, Sophie looked Skylar in the eyes and said, "It's okay for it to be hard to go separate ways. We both have different lives to live right now. But maybe a time will come when our paths cross again."

Skylar smiled at the thought of that and said, "If they do cross again, let's promise right now to acknowledge fate and spend another night together."

Sophie laughed and nodded. "Agreed. One night is a memory, two in a row is a sign."

The women laughed and shared one last kiss before Skylar left, hearing the door shut behind her.

Skylar was only a block away when she realized that it was dumb to not have gotten a phone number or something from Sophie. But just before turning around she realized the silliness of it all. It had been one night of awesome sex. That wasn't a love story. If anything, forcing more out of it was a heartache waiting to happen.

So, smiling, she walked home, not even thinking about what she should do with Sophie's clothes that she was wearing.

12