Renegades, Mages and Rogues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they approached camp they came across Cullen, who stared at them. No doubt he'd heard about their escape from the fade, and perhaps the kiss that followed. Shaking his blonde head, Cullen went to Corwyn to get her initial report. Varric didn't envy her right now. If it wasn't for Hawke beside him, he'd be heading for a bath and a bed. As it was, he mostly just wanted his bed... If Hawke was going to join him there. He tugged on her hip to get her attention and tilted his head towards his tent.

"I like the way you're thinking, but first, I want a bath. I know I smell of demon guts. You're not much better, my love." She moved her hands to his shoulders and pushed him towards his tent. "Get cleaned up, get dinner for two, and then meet me in my tent."

"My Lady, for you? Anything." He bowed chivalrously. Rising, he took her hand, removed her glove and kissed her fingers. Once she pointed out the gore on themselves, he became acutely aware of his own smell, let alone the gore on her.

He left her then, got clothing from his tent and then found the latrines to try to bath himself at the pump. The water was freezing, but worth the effort. He returned to his tent to leave his dirty laundry and quickly made his way to the mess tent to order up two meals and a wine skin. Finally he started walking towards Hawke's tent. He rapped the pommel of his knife on the tent post and waited. Two hands reached out and pulled him, all unresisting, in the tent by his lapels.

12