Ren's Mistake

Story Info
Lorren accidentally summons a powerful demon.
4.5k words
4.71
10.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a trans man who has a vagina, and a demon. There will be mentions of dysphoria and usage of feminine terms for his anatomy, so read at your own discretion. I welcome constructive criticism and feedback if you have any to give :)

***

Lorren knew he was in trouble the moment he woke up. The last thing he remembered was working on a summoning spell for class (Demonology 101). He'd sprinkled all the herbs in the correct amounts, lit the candles in the order instructed, and chanted the right words. As he finished the chant, he barely had time to see an explosion of red smoke from the center of the summoning circle, and then nothingness. He hadn't realized that his used textbook had been tampered with by the previous owner. The spell was supposed to summon a lesser demon from the plane of suffering, a small creature even a first year could deal with if it escaped the magical barriers. Instead, it had been changed to summon a much more powerful being.

As Ren's senses returned, he opened his eyes and saw he was in a dungeon. He seemed to be in the center of a fairly large circular room with stone walls, as if it was a castle tower. It had an old, but smooth looking wood floor. Placed around the room in front of him were various metal and leather contraptions, and directly in front of him a plush king bed with black linens atop a fluffy red area rug. Ren himself was in the middle of the room, tied spread eagle to a frame. Thankfully he still had his clothes on, and he wasn't gagged. That meant there was time to negotiate.

From behind him, he heard heavy footsteps and he turned his head to watch a higher demon walk past him, toward the bed. The thing had to be 7.5 or 8 feet tall. It had the top half of a muscular man, with bright red skin, a large set of leathery red wings on its back, and a pair of wickedly sharp horns emerging from its forehead and curling upward. Its legs were that of a creature, furry and ending in hooves. As it walked past him, Ren caught a quick glimpse between the demon's legs at its huge member, frighteningly large, even soft. A second later, he saw it also had a long red tail with a bit of dark hair at the end coming out of the base of its back, right above (Ren hated to admit it) a really, really nice ass.

The demon walked over to the bed and sat down on the end of it, crossing its arms. It didn't say anything, just watched Ren with an unreadable expression. The much smaller man gulped, gathering his courage to speak.

"Um, Mr.-Sir Demon, I am so, so sorry for trying to summon you, I promise I didn't mean to, I'm sure I can make it up to you somehow," Ren pleaded.

The demon just sat there watching him for another moment. Then, leaning back on one hand, the demon grasped itself and used its other hand to start jerking itself off. The demon continued to silently watch Ren, eyes occasionally roaming up and down his still clothed body then returning to his face. Ren wasn't sure what to do, he found he couldn't pull himself away from watching the demon's massive cock as it hardened, getting even larger. The demon slowly stroked itself with one large hand, and he watched as the head of its cock was almost completely uncovered by its foreskin on the demon's downstroke, then hidden away by it on the upstroke. Like the rest of its skin, its dick was a saturated red, with purplish veins running up and down it. Beneath it hung a set of equally massive balls, covered in dark fur like its legs, though a little less densely. Objectively Ren thought that this thing had a beautiful dick, but he was desperately hoping he could get out of this situation with his clothes on.

-Maybe this guy will be satisfied with a blowjob and then I can get out of here?- He thought.

"Please, I don't know what you want but maybe you could untie me and I could, ah, give you a blowjob...maybe..?" Ren trailed off as the demon stood up and walked up to him, looking down at him with a smirk.

It grabbed the entire back of Ren's head with one large hand, pulling it back so Ren looked up into its eyes.

"I enjoy your begging, mortal. But I am so tired," the demon spoke with a deep, booming voice, "of you little witches summoning me, making me do your bidding. You fucked up. Now it's my turn," it said, crouching down in front of him and running its hands down his sides. They were so big they could almost touch around Ren's waist.

"I'm lucky such a cute little thing fucked up his spells," the demon said, tucking its thumbs between some of the buttons on Ren's shirt and forcefully ripping his shirt open, exposing his chest and sending several buttons clattering off onto the floor. Ren yelped in surprise and the demon eyed him hungrily. It leaned in closer, tongue darting out to lick its lips. The demon traced a claw tipped finger along one of the horizontal scars that lay underneath each of Ren's nipples. They were still fairly new and sensitive and he shivered at the sensation.

The demon leaned in even closer and flicked its long, forked purple tongue along the scar, moving its hands up to pinch and rub at Ren's nipples. He squirmed under the demon's touch.

"P-please," He panted, "just let me suck your dick and leave, I'll never summon a demon again I prom-oh!"

He was cut off as the demon snapped its fingers and the bindings holding his wrists and ankles disappeared. At the sudden lack of support, Ren started to fall but the demon's other hand caught him under the arm. It helped him balance himself, then sat back on its heels.

"I think we both know how little choice you have in any of this now. We're in my domain. And I think I know exactly how to torture you," the demon said, "Now, strip."

Ren stood there for a second. He knew trying to fight the demon would be futile. He simply wasn't advanced enough for this level of creature. His spell was supposed to summon a lesser demon, not this. He was way out of his league. Whatever that red explosion was during his spell had knocked him unconscious, and this higher demon was able to easily escape from the wards, and bring Ren back to this dungeon without his wand or staff. With these thoughts in his head and his shirt already half torn off, the young man reached up and pulled the button down the rest of the way off his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. He stepped out of his sneakers and socks and awkwardly set them off to the side, then unbuckled his jeans. He pulled them down, trying not to shake too much, and kicked them off.

He straightened, taking a deep breath to prepare himself to pull down his boxers, the last defense between him and vulnerable nakedness. Then, before he could remove them or really process what was happening, the demon leaned forward and easily picked Ren up, bringing him onto the bed and pulling him into its furry lap as it lay back on the pillows with its arms behind its head, relaxing.

"You seem to really want to suck my dick," it said, "So go ahead."

Ren wasn't sure if this was his chance to get out of this with his boxers on or not, but in case it was he was going to take it seriously. Also, he didn't want to piss off a demon while wearing only his underwear. He rolled onto his knees between the demon's thighs, leaning down to immediately take the tip of its cock into his mouth as he moved his hands to start gently stroking up and down the rest of its length. He used his tongue and licked around and around the head and underneath its foreskin, and then started trying to take more of its hefty shaft into his mouth. It had to be almost a foot long, Ren was sure he couldn't fit the whole thing in his mouth but he was going to aim for at least half.

As Ren took more of it in, the demon's cock hit the back of his throat and he gagged a little and pulled back for a second. Looking up, he saw the demon's golden eyes staring down at him hungrily, watching him suck its dick. Its face was actually kinda attractive, Ren thought to himself. If he wasn't being forced into this he thought he would probably enjoy tying this beast up himself.

As he kept working he started to feel a little more comfortable, more in control like he preferred. If things kept going like this, maybe it would let him keep his boxers on. He pushed further, taking more of the beast's red length into his mouth, using one of his hands on the part he couldn't fit yet while the other hand reached down to fondle the heavy balls below. Ren had always felt kinda powerful while sucking dick- taking someone's most sensitive parts into his mouth, forcing them to trust him not to hurt them. But it wasn't too long when he felt the demon pull him off its cock and push him backwards onto his back. The demon followed, crawling forward to lay partially on top of him, one furry, muscled thigh forcing his legs apart and a massive hand on his chest, holding him down and pinching his nipple as the demon leaned in for a crushing kiss. When Ren gasped in surprise its long tongue immediately shoved into his mouth, exploring and tasting its own cock.

"You were getting a little too comfortable," the demon said, a wicked smile playing at its lips. Ren got a better look at its handsome face. The demon had a long mane of straight dark hair that had an almost purplish tint, which had been pulled back into a half up, half down hair style using several small, intricate braids. Protruding from its forehead right where its hairline stopped was a set of large shiny black horns, which pointed back and then up into sort of an s shape. Ren briefly wondered if the demon polished them. Its eyes were glowing golden cat eyes with beautiful eyelashes, and its lips were soft and full. He ripped his eyes away from the demon's, shutting them tightly as its mouth moved lower, licking and biting gently at his neck.

Ren was surprised at the weirdly soft direction this was taking. Besides the fact that this was a demon he was dealing with, this situation was wildly out of Ren's comfort zone. He'd actually recently broken up with a partner because of his bottom dysphoria. He had tried to make it work, but despite their best efforts he just couldn't get off if the attention was on him. He liked to be in control, to be the one giving pleasure. His resistance to being on the receiving end of anything had caused too much tension between them. He wondered if maybe this demon was related to succubi and incubi, and was feeding off his conflicted emotions somehow. That was the only logical conclusion he could think of at the moment, as the demon's mouth slowly moved lower. Its hand moved lower too, starting to move softly around his hips, trailing down his thighs. The muscular leg kept him from closing his legs, as the demon's hand moved lower. Ren shivered as it gently ran its hands along the smooth skin of his inner thighs, not going any further yet.

Then, the demon leaned further over Ren, pushing his legs further apart with its thick thigh, and raising its head back up to kiss him hard while at the same time it reached down, cupping his entire groin in one large hand and rubbing it, as Ren groaned into its mouth. He reached down, trying to push the hand away, but the demon didn't even seem to register his resistance. As it rubbed its hand over him, it had moved down and was teasing one nipple with its tongue as its free hand played with the other, rolling it between its fingers and tugging on it. Ren's nipples had never been super sensitive but this time it felt different. He wondered vaguely if he had been drugged or something.

The demon spent some time on his nipples, nibbling and flicking a forked tongue over the stiff points, occasionally giving the sensitive scars beneath some attention too. It kept grinding its palm over his crotch, still leaving his boxers on. Shamefully, Ren realized he was getting a little wet and he hoped the demon wouldn't notice. But at that moment, it moved even lower, licking its way down his abdomen, down the little trail of hair below his navel until he could feel its hot breath through his boxers. With a snap of its fingers the boxers simply disappeared off his body, leaving him fully exposed to the creature between his thighs. The demon flashed a sadistic smile up at him, revealing rows of sharp, perfectly white pointed teeth before burying its head between his legs.

"No! Please....!" Ren gasped, trying to squirm down the bed and away. The demon deftly reached around below one of his legs, catching him around the hip and pulling him right back. The other hand grabbed both of his hands and trapped them helplessly against his stomach as it's head continued on its mission.

Surprisingly, Ren didn't feel any teeth as the demon sucked his little t-dick into its mouth. It skillfully used its forked tongue, swirling it around and around and he shivered, stifling a moan. Releasing the hand around his thigh, he felt it move, pushing a thick finger into his wet entrance. Resisting the large muscular beast between his legs was like fighting a brick wall, so Ren was forced to lay there and take it, trying to deny the shameful pleasure he was feeling. The demon continued to suck him, thrusting its finger in and out as he writhed beneath it.

It felt like an eternity passed as he lay there, the pleasure mounting as the demon added a second finger and then a third, its fingers making obscene squelching noises as it thrust them into him over and over, its mouth hot around him. At one point Ren opened his eyes and noticed the ceiling above the bed had a huge mirror installed and he could see himself trapped on the bed, face flushed with the hulking red mass of muscle crouching between his legs. The demon's long tail flicked back and forth as it worked, like an agitated cat.

The demon wound his pleasure higher and higher and Ren thrashed below it, trying in vain to deny the impending orgasm. It finally released his hands, using its free hand instead to hold his hips still, and Ren found his own hands gripping the creature's horns like handles, unable to move the creature even an inch.

"No! Nononono pleeeeease!" Ren yelled as he came, his cunt clenching around the demon's digits inside him. It continued to lick and suck his sensitive and engorged clit relentlessly even after the orgasm subsided, until he was frantically trying to push it away from the oversensitive area.

The demon finally stopped, moving back up and boxing him in underneath it as it rested on its elbows above him. Ren panted, catching his breath. He could feel the demon's cock resting heavy and hot between his legs. The beast slowly ground onto him, thrusting its red length over his wet entrance and agonizingly across his still sensitive dick and he shivered, too tired at the moment to do anything about it.

It leaned down and kissed him, gripping his jaw with damp fingers to give itself access into his mouth. Ren could taste himself on its tongue, feel his wetness on the demon's chin. It pulled back for a second.

"Do you know what I love about boys with pussies?" It asked, not waiting for or expecting him to answer, "I can make you cum over and over," It said. "I am Azgozor, but you can call me Az. It will be an easier name for you to scream in ecstasy later," it smirked down at him, still grinding on him slowly.

Ren looked down and watched its impossible length push forward, all the way up to his navel, a little bead of precum dripping out of the tip. That thing couldn't possibly fit inside him. Pulling back a little further, the demon positioned itself at his entrance and pushed in a little. Ren groaned, but it's big fingers had at least prepared him a little for this. It rocked forward and back, pushing in just a couple inches, letting him get used to it.

Az spread his legs more, pushing his knees up towards his chest and opening him up to get a better angle as it worked its way deeper with every thrust. Ren just gripped the bedsheets and took it, knowing that resisting was useless. His eyes were shut tightly, not wanting to catch a glimpse in the mirror above of the demon rutting into him. He could feel its hot breath on his chest as it panted and groaned its own satisfaction above him. Not much further than halfway in, it hit a barrier and Ren gasped in pain as it bumped firmly against his cervix. It pulled back immediately, making a little displeased noise.

"Hm, no matter, you have another hole that I think will accommodate me better," it said, and flipped Ren over onto his knees, somehow managing to leave him impaled on the first half of its member.

"Please, no," He whimpered, struggling ineffectually against the demon, "Don't do this!"

The demon just pushed his head down, muffling his protests in the mattress and arching his ass up further, like an offering to the beast impaling him already. He felt something trickle down between his cheeks and figured it was lube, not even bothering to wonder how the demon had procured it without moving away from him. Az continued moving the first half of itself inside Ren, taking care not to hit his cervix too hard, as it rubbed a thick finger around his tight pink asshole, rubbing in the lubricant. He'd been on the other end of this ordeal before and just tried his best to relax when the demon's finger inevitably pushed its way inside and began thrusting in and out easily. Surprisingly it didn't burn too much, though Ren was not sure how the hell the monstrosity that was currently occupying his other hole would fit in there.

The sensation of things in his ass and pussy was more pleasurable than he had thought it would be, but Ren knew he wouldn't be able to get off without a little stimulation on his t-dick. As if it could read his mind the demon reached around him and began to gently rub him between its thumb and forefinger. Without even realizing it he started to grind back against the demon, meeting its thrusts halfway. Ren could feel the pressure building again, and when Az pressed a second finger into his ass the sensation pushed him over the edge. He came, clenching down around the demon's fingers and cock rhythmically, gasping into the soft mattress. Az groaned too, enjoying the sensation around its dick. It never stopped moving as Ren came down, scissoring its fingers and then adding a third.

Ren had lost track of time when the demon pulled both its fingers and cock out of him, leaving him feeling strangely empty. Again he was flipped onto his back, but this time Az pulled him to the edge of the bed, lifting his legs up and securing them by his knees to the tall bed posts. The demon procured a long dildo out of thin air, already slick and dripping with lubricant.

"I'd like to see your face for this next part," the demon said, smiling wickedly.

The dildo was bigger than its fingers but smaller than its cock, and it was immediately introduced to his ass. Ren reached down and tried to push it away but Az chided him. It snapped its fingers and a length of rope slithered over him, wrapping around his wrists and pulling them behind his back neatly. With its other hand the demon reached up, feeling him up and caressing his abs and hips, occasionally tweaking his nipples or jerking him off a little as it very slowly pushed the dildo all the way up his tight anal passage. When it was all the way in, the demon looked up, meeting Ren's eyes.

"Good boy, you took the whole thing," it said, golden eyes shining.

Ren could feel his face get red and he immediately turned away, unable to really hide his face. Az was already thrusting the dildo slowly in and out of him.

"Please," Ren begged, "I've never- ah!"

The demon plunged the toy into him faster and faster. When it removed the hand caressing his chest he looked down and saw it jerking itself off again. But this time, Ren watched in astonishment as a second, smaller cock sprouted out of the demon just above the other one.

"I could tell you really liked having both holes filled earlier," it said.

12