Ren's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please, Az -ugh, I can't," Ren pleaded with the demon.

"I think you can. And, well, you don't really have a choice," it replied.

Az pulled out the toy and lined itself up, its lower cock pushing into his ass easily after all the prep. Still, it burned as the large member entered him and he groaned as the first few inches were pushed in, the demon's new, smaller cock teasingly touching his other entrance. It stopped for a minute, letting him get used to it, before pulling almost all the way out and pushing back in, this time a little further. It's second cock pushed its tip into his pussy this time, making him moan. Then, the demon held still for a long time, its longer cock buried about halfway up Ren's ass and its smaller one just barely inside him. His body felt all tingly and buzzy and he started to crave that fullness he'd felt earlier. He felt embarrassed that he'd given in, and tried to ignore the feelings as Az remained still, impaling him tantalizingly.

Finally he couldn't take it anymore. He was still immobilized, arms tied under his back and legs trussed up, but he pushed back towards the demon as much as he was able. Az took this as a sign and quickly thrust the rest of the way into him, making him cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. It filled him more completely than he'd ever been and probably ever would be again, assuming the demon didn't decide to kill him when it was done with him. He could feel its furry thighs and ball sack resting against his ass as it sat there for a second, fully impaling him.

Then, Az pulled back, the dick in his pussy pulling completely out and the one in his ass almost all the way, before slamming back in. It did this over and over, making Ren cry out every time, until it started using shorter, faster strokes inside him. Its long tail wrapped around his leg, and Az leaned forward over him, resting on one hand as the other reached down between them and traced tantalizing circles all around everywhere except for his t-dick, denying him the little bit of pleasure that would tip him over the edge. Ren lost himself as the beast pounded into him relentlessly.

Suddenly Az reached around him and picked him up, the bindings holding his legs falling away. It never stopped thrusting as it transitioned to standing and holding Ren, moving in and out of both his channels as he scrambled to wrap his legs around its furry hips for stability, arms still firmly tied behind his back. In this new position, his dick rubbed between them on the demon's abs and he quickly found himself approaching his third orgasm. It only took a few more thrusts before the both of them were panting and moaning as Ren spasmed around two dicks.

When he was done coming, Az slowed down a little. It turned around and fell backward onto the bed so Ren was sitting on top of its soft thighs, both dicks still inside him. Utterly exhausted he fell forward, resting his head against the beast's chest. It didn't seem to mind, doing the work of lifting him up and thrusting up from the bed to meet him. It only needed one hand to do that, and the other one reached down to stroke him again as Ren moaned incoherently, still coming down from the last orgasm. It continued thrusting and stroking, quickly working him up for yet another orgasm. This time, as the orgasm rolled through him Az came too, pushing into him hard a few times as it filled him with cum.

Finally, it let go of its grip on him and released the bindings around his hands, which he just let fall to the side, too exhausted to try and roll off and away from Az. They were both breathless, as the smaller cock shrank and disappeared away again, which was a weird sensation for Ren. The dick up his ass also softened, sliding out of him wetly. He felt the demon's seed dripping out of both of his holes, but all he could do was close his eyes and let sleep take him as he lay on top of the beast.

***

When Ren woke up, he was back in the practice room, candles still burning. For a moment he wondered if everything that had just happened was a dream, but the soreness in his ass immediately refuted that idea. He tiredly cleaned up all his spell equipment, doing his best to make himself look normal despite the several buttons missing from his shirt due to Az ripping it off. He awkwardly made his way back to his dorm, ignoring the feeling of cum dripping down his leg inside his pants. He tucked the textbook under his bed carefully, making a mental note to ask to borrow his roommate's so he could finish his actual assignment later.

12